Bait and Switch Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,667 Followers

"Take off your shirt," I commanded my sister, as I started to do the same. Would it be enough, or would it take more contact? I didn't know, but I had to try.

"I hardly think now is the time—" Summer started to protest, but I cut her off.

"Just do it! Hurry, before it's too late." Summer looked from me to Lela and back again, before quickly removing her shirt. I didn't think I had time to explain, my sense of them was fading too fast.

Lela and Harana started saying something in their language, but I ignored them as I hugged my sister close to me, and felt my strength with the switches magnify greatly at the contact. A small part of me noticed she wasn't wearing a bra, and I was grateful for the extra skin that would be made. I commanded the ship to bathe us and the babies in the healing yellow light, not knowing if it would be necessary, but wanting every advantage I could have. I felt Summer pulling down her pants, hindered slightly as we hugged, and then she worked on mine. They hit the floor a second later, and she wrapped one leg around mine, and placed the other between my legs. I closed both of mine, and knew it was now or never.

This was about the most physical contact I was going to be able to have with her, short of actually having sex. Intercourse was the furthest thing from my mind right then, as I started to form the group switch, and attaching it to all six babies.

I tried to push it, but nothing happened. I pushed harder, then harder still on their 'life' switch. I didn't know if it would work, but I knew I could sense them, and how could I do that, unless they were still alive, but too weak to register to Lela's advanced technology. I noticed that the switch I'd made wasn't completely off, and that gave me hope.

I groaned as I threw everything I had behind the switch, and some distant part of me heard Summer moan as well, but I ignored it as I felt the switch move a little. It was just a tiny bit at first, but as I continued to shove against the switch, it picked up speed.

Just before I blacked out from the effort of moving the switch, I heard a small, almost imperceptible yawn.

* * *

I awoke with a start, as fear coursed through me, followed immediately by a massive pain in my skull, and I collapsed backwards onto a soft surface.

"He's awake," a voice said, sounding almost distant, but I recognized it as Shanna's.

What's she doing here? I wondered, and then realized that I must have been dropped back off at home, after I...

I sat up again, as I remembered why I'd been unconscious in the first place. "My kids," I croaked, wondering at the sound of my own voice.

"They're fine," Summer told me, as my eyes tried to adjust to the light. Something didn't seem right. Everything had a yellow tinge to it, which threw my vision off.

So Summer was here too. By the sound of her voice, she was doing better than I had been. "You saved them, Nick. I'm so proud of you. You did it!"

I felt a hand grip a hold of mine, and gave it a squeeze, but I still couldn't focus my eyes. I knew the hand to be my sister's, because I could sense my switches better, and could even feel the one that I'd made for the six little babies.

"My eyes," I said, glad my voice was improving a little as I spoke. "I can't seem to focus."

I felt someone take my other hand, and knew from the switches I sensed that it must have been Shanna. "Lela said you caused some damage to yourself, saving your kids. The nanites and this yellow light are working on healing you, but it is going to take a bit." That's nice, I think, the yellow light will get me better in no time. Wait... Yellow light... In my room? I slightly remembered Lela using it that night in the basement, and relaxed. "Nick, you really had us worried. We understand what you did, but it almost killed you." I could hear the fear in her voice, and pulled the blurry blob that I thought was her to me for a hug. Summer hugged me too, and I was grateful to sense my switches increase. At least I hadn't burned that out.

"How long till the demons arrive?" I ask, afraid of how long I'd been out.

"They're just entering the solar system now," Summer said, and I bolted to my feet. Shanna had to hold me steady, as a wave of dizziness washed over me.

"Then we need to get to the ship immediately," I said, wondering why I wasn't there already. I guessed there would be no excuse for leaving Shanna behind now, but it couldn't be helped. I needed to stop the demons from ravaging the Earth.

"Sit down," Summer commanded in her older sister voice, and I found myself obeying before I could think better of it. "We're on the ship, and heading out to meet them. You need to rest, and recover, before we face them."

We're already on the ship? Then that means that they picked up Shanna on their own. Part of me wanted to curse them for putting my girlfriend in danger, but another part recognized that they couldn't know what was in my mind, only what I had said. And I'd said she could be here.

"Nick," this time it was Shanna speaking, "I am so proud of you for what you did, but are you going to be up to stopping the demons now?"

I didn't know how to answer the fear in her voice. I couldn't see, and when I'd stood up, I'd been too dizzy to even think about moving. Had I given my children life, only to see it taken away, because I was going to be too weak to stop the demons?

"I have to try," I told her finally, uncertain of what else I could say or do.

"I'll be right here with you," my sister said. "We're in this together." I felt her lips on my cheek for just a moment.

"I'll be here too, though I can't help the way your sister can," Shanna said next, and she too kissed me. Her kiss was on the lips though, and while there wasn't any tongue, its tender touch told me what words couldn't about how she felt for me. "Remember," she told both Summer and I, "use your strongest weapon first, not last." I knew what she meant, and cared for her all the more for it.

'Close your eyes, it's time.' The words floated across my vision, the only thing I could see clearly. I truly hoped that I would be able to see what the nanites showed me, better than my own eyes were working.

I lay down as I closed my eyes, and felt hands on my body removing the last bits of clothing I had on. Summer climbed on top of my body, pressing her naked chest to mine. 'You take care of the demons,' her words told me, 'I'll take care of the contact.'

I felt a mouth engulf my limp penis, bringing it slowly to life, at the same time stars blossomed in my vision. We were stopped, and I could just make out where the demon's ships were approaching us, surrounded by the tell-tale red rings.

For a split second, I felt stark, maddening terror, as I saw how large their force was. Even the other six ships arrayed with three on each side of me, couldn't give me comfort against a force that size. There were more ships than even the grainy photos I'd seen had hinted at.

I could feel that I was fully hard in Shanna's mouth now. There was no denying the skill she had with her tongue. Even distracted as I was with the demon fleet, she had been able to get me hard. A few seconds later, I felt summer slide her body back, as I slowly entered her and the sense of my switches increased ten-fold.

I realized that I was thinking of the ship as me, more than something I was in control of, and sent a message to Lela. 'Can you give me complete control over movement of the ship, so that I can move us with my mind?'

There was a pause, before the word, 'Done,' appeared before me.

I felt my sister start to slowly rock back and forth on me, while still keeping as much contact with me as possible. The actual coitus wasn't required for her to magnify my ability, but the pleasant sensations that coursed through my body helped to distract me from my fear. It also kept me hard, giving me more surface contact with her.

Fear... What had I done, that had removed my fear of Bradley, my old boss? I had silenced him, I recalled. If only I could do something like that with the demon ships. Since I couldn't hear them, making them quiet wouldn't work. I had to strip away what made them scary to me. Well, that was their numbers. Was there some way I could reduce their numbers without killing them? With my kids, my sister, and my girlfriend on board this ship, did I even have the luxury to have a conscience concerning their deaths?

I could hear Summer moaning into my ear, as her pussy milked my cock, and her large breasts slid up and down my chest, her nipples hard. I could hear myself moaning too. I lost a little bit of contact with Summer, but a second later, I felt her hand on the back of my head, pulling me up, and into her tit. I automatically started suckling, as she came.

They were easily within range of my switches now, and the first thing I did, was make a switch for their weapons systems. A sharp pain lanced through my head as I made it for the group, and I felt my head land back on the soft floor, releasing the nipple I'd been sucking on.

"Nick!" Shanna yelled, concerned for me, but I had to ignore her for the moment, as I felt some of the demon ships start up their weapons in preparation to destroy the seven impudent ships before them.

"He's fine," Summer said, moaning slightly, as she continued to ride my pole. "He's still recovering, but this yellow light is helping." Despite her words, I could sense the fear in her.

Indeed the light was helping, as the pain had already gone by the time my sister finished speaking. I was fully seated inside me, and a part of me wondered that I was all the way within her vagina. Was it was the nanites or the healing light that was allowing me to fit inside her snug wallet?

The other part of me quickly flipped the group switch, turning off all of their weapons, and keeping them off.

The enemy ships seemed to mill around for a moment, as they tried to get their weapons back up, but they were no match for the power of my switches, especially when those switches were buttressed by my sister and the yellow light. Nothing could move a switch I'd made with Summer.

I peeked one eye open, and could just make out my sister's face, bobbing above mine. I could see her clearly, and knew that the nanites and light were doing their job. Summer saw me peaking at her, and mashed her lips to mine. Her tongue entered my mouth, as she pressed our two bodies together.

My switches' power increased a little more, and I started lifting my hips to meet her rocking. She felt fantastic, and despite the incongruity of the situation, I was filling exhilarated.

The demons had finally decided that they weren't going to be able to shoot us out of their way, and seven ships came forward to sacrifice themselves, by ramming into us. I was thankful the remainder of the fleet held back.

I immediately took evasive maneuvers, rolling to the right, and realizing that I was rolling around with my sister as well. The demon ship that had chosen us changed course to match, and here was where my gaming skills came in handy. Viewing the ship as an extension of my will, I could move and change directions at the speed of thought. Oddly, every move I made was copied by a move with my body, and Summer held on for dear life, as we rolled all over the place. When I dove, my pelvis would pull back, and when I climbed, my hips drove forward, piercing her wet crevice with my cock.

The demon ship barely missed my port side, and it dawned on me that even though my video gaming skills came in handy here, there was no reset switch, and one mistake meant all of our lives. I looked around to see how the other ships were faring. One of ours was smoking, and not moving. Another had two on its tale, and it didn't look good. I realized that the pink-skinned aliens were poorly suited for even this type of battle.

Thinking fast, I rolled Summer around, as I barrel-rolled the ship, and dove between the other vessels. I sensed more than saw that my pursuing ship collide with one of the others. I looked back, and saw that the remaining ship had broken off its pursuit and was now after me.

I felt awful for the deaths I'd caused, but I knew it was either them or us.

Even with the distraction of avoiding the enemy ships, the feel of Summer's vagina sliding around my cock felt wonderful. It also helped to distract me from any crippling fear I might have felt.

"Some of the demons are headed for Earth!" I heard Shanna yell, and even as I looked, I knew it was true. No longer content to wait and see how the chase went, some of the demon ships had broken free of the main formation, and were headed to Earth.

I charged for the errant ships, but two other demon vessels blocked my path, and I barely pulled up in time to avoid a collision; my cock driving deep into my sister, and making her cry out.

I now had three ships on my tail, as I turned and started heading for the smoking friendly vessel. I had to get these demons off of my tail, so I could stop the ships heading for Earth. As I approached the smoking vessel, I mentally sent the command to teleport all living aliens to this one, and then pulled hard to starboard at the last second.

As I did this, I felt myself go even deeper into Summer's pussy, and I moaned as my cock entered her womb; my cock's head getting strangled by the tightness of her deepest and most sensitive parts.

Two demon ships failed to turn sharp enough and crashed, leaving one still on my tail.

Dammit, I thought, if only I could get rid of their aggressiveness!

"I'm cumming, Nick!" Summer screamed, distracting me for just a second. "Oh, gawd, I'm gonna cum!" Her words combined with her cunt milking my cock were enough to send me over the edge. As I filled her womb full of my seed, I felt the switch for their aggressiveness form, and flip at the same time, draining the last of my energy away, and blackness swallowed me whole.

When I came to, I had to blink my eyes a few times to see, and my head was throbbing again. A pleasant sensation was surrounding my cock, but I couldn't see past my sister's concerned face.

"You're awake!" she exclaimed upon seeing my open eyes. Her face seemed oddly flushed, and she even seemed to moan a little as she said it.

"Wh-what happened?" I asked groggily, already feeling the healing yellow light force my headache to recede.

"The demons have stopped chasing us," Summer told me, her eyes closed momentarily as she sucked in her bottom lip.

Only then did I realize why my cock felt so pleasant. I knew that two-tongued technique; Harana or Lela must be giving me a blowjob, and keeping me hard. They must have done that when I passed out, so that when I awoke. I could reconnect with my sister, and keep my switches powerful. That didn't explain why Summer seemed to be enjoying herself, though.

My sister must have seen the confused look on my face, and correctly interpreted it. "Harana is scooping your cum out of me," she informed me. "You came a lot, and she is trying to get it out, but it feels good, too. She is about to...uhh, get me off."

Just as Summer started to convulse on top of me, Harana let my cock free, and slipped it back into Summer's vagina.

I moaned as we reconnected, and felt the power of my switches magnify again. I knew I couldn't use them again so quickly, and was glad that I'd been able to buy us a little time..

"No," Summer moaned as she came down from her orgasm. "In my ass. I don't want to get pregnant from this." I nodded, and pulled my hips down, and let Harana aim me for her rectum. I was easily slick enough, and slipped right past my sister's sphincter, causing us both to moan again.

"The other ships!" I exclaimed, suddenly remembering them.

Shanna was the one to answer this time, "We were able to see everything you did. This room changed, and it was incredible! I'm so sorry, Nick. Those ships are long gone, though. Lela says they're likely to Earth by now."

Despite how good my sister's colon felt around my cock, I felt it wilt a little at this news. I had failed. Those other ships would have been outside of my range when I created the 'anti-aggression' switch. I only hoped that my fellow humans could handle the few ships that'd made it through. Knowing that their weapons wouldn't work, soothed my fears, some.

Right now, though, I needed to concentrate on the rest of the fleet that was still here. I closed my eyes and pulled Summer's face down to mine, kissing her deeply, as I lifted my hips, and felt myself re-hardening.

I could see the demon ships still floating out there in space, waiting, and likely wondering what was happening to them. They might not be aggressive at the moment, but they still posed a threat. I needed to stop that threat for good, or all would be lost.

My headache was nearly gone now, and I knew it was partly in thanks to the healing light, and also thanks to how wonderful Summer felt on top of me. I could feel her sphincter sliding up and down my rod, my entire length piercing her colon.

I allowed my hands to drop down to her rear, and grabbed a globe in each hand, as I examined the ships before me.

I needed a way to stop their aggressiveness permanently. Derek's image flashed before my mind, and I recalled what I'd done to him, changing him into a female. Somehow I didn't think changing their sex would help, but perhaps another biological change would do the trick. I knew I would need the added strength of another orgasm though, to accomplish it, and threw all of my concentration into making love to my sister's tight ass.

I lifted my head, and brought one of her teats to my lips, sucking gently, as I increased the pace of my hips.

"Damn," Summer moaned above me, "I'm going to cum again, Nick." She started to convulse on top of me, her ass squeezing my length, and feeling fantastic, but still not enough to make me cum.

I opened my eyes, and saw Harana and Shanna watching us, and knew that I would need to enlist their help.

"Shanna, Harana, I know what I need to do, but I need your help," I told them. "Shanna, get naked and come here," Harana was already naked.

Shanna did as I asked, a curious look on her face, and walked over to Summer and I. "I don't know how I can help, Nick. I'm not like your sister."

I told her what I wanted, and she sat on my face, my sister moving slightly as my girlfriend got situated. Summer did her best to keep as much physical contact with me as possible. I had Haran kneel between Summer's and my legs, and felt her two tongues go to work on my balls. I needed to be as turned on as possible, so that I could form the switch as I came.

I sucked hard on Shanna's labia, and noted that she was already wet. Despite the fear that she must have been feeling, watching Summer and I roll around must have been turning her on.

I felt Summer lift up, while keeping as much contact with my body, and knew that she must have been sucking on Shanna's tits as I began to nibble on her clitoris. I reached my hands up, and pinched both of Summer's nipples between my fingers, making her moan into Shanna's chest.

Shanna ground her crotch against my lips and tongue, while I enjoyed the feeling of Harana's tongues on my balls and Summer's ass gliding up and down my hard shaft.

Having three women pleasing me was enough to increase my libido, and I felt my orgasm building. I squeezed my eyes closed to form the switch I needed in my mind.

Summer dropped her chest down to mine, and our chins connected as we both licked Shanna's creaming crotch. I tasted a flood of my girlfriend's cum a second before Summer's colon squeezed my throbbing rod, and I unloaded myself into my sister's colon.

It took every ounce of mental strength I had left to make and then move the switch. I had just enough time to sense the demons becoming herbivores, before I passed out.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,667 Followers