Baiting the Beast Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to his word, he used his hand and slathered his vile secretions on my buttocks and breasts, smearing it in long streaks over my back, simply fondling me all over in his eagerness to see me both degraded and contaminated after his rape. He kissed me tenderly on my temple and I didn't even bother to reach for the blindfold. I think he wanted me to, but I didn't. There was no point. He was not visible and he would only torment me more if I showed a sign I still had fight in me. I felt him withdrawal, his magic disappearing, and after a long while, I pulled the blindfold off. I was filthy with his, his smut and the slime and everything else. I wished I could cry in that moment, but despite everything, I did not. I simply sat on the floor, empty of anything for a while, and only when the sun was rising in the window did I think to stand, to make my way to the shower and clean myself. Not that I could reverse the stain on my soul; no, only my body could be washed, and even then, his marks lay on my skin, purple and yellow and shades somewhere in between.

Would he come back? Would I run if he did? Or would I welcome him, as I used to do when he was my friend, reaching for the touch I knew would come, straining to hear his cold voice...

12