Bakery Girl

Story Info
Who knew?
1.2k words
3.94
79k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having turned 45 a little while back, I decided to regrow the beard I'd had up until my mid-30s. I was single now, and with no kids or wife to point me at a razor, the beard came along quite readily. It filled out over a period of about a month, and I was quite pleased with the result.

I'd actually been out of town for most of the "growth period", helping my former business partner put an upstairs on his house, so that when I returned home fulltime, it was the first chance most of my friends and acquaintences had had to see the new me.

I must admit, that while I'd been helping Russell with his extension, I had missed my young friend at the neighborhood bakery. Kelly attends the local college, and is the absolute epitome of 19-year-old-drop-dead-gorgeous-blonde. And for reasons known only to herself, she's been coming on to me for the past year that's she's worked at the bakery.

God knows I've tried to remain aloof, but I can't begin to guess how many masturbation sessions have been built around visions of Kelly. The way she always manages to stroke my palm as she gives me my change. The way her face lights up when I walk in the door. The way she almost purrs, "Well, hello" at me. (And it's not even "hello" - she splits it into two very distinct syllables, with a clear subtext in the middle, of "fuck, you make me horny!")

So, it's been almost five weeks since I've seen Kelly, and my first day remains a disappointment, as it appears she's not working. I buy a loaf of bread and head home, where later that night my right hand and I savagely contemplate tomorrow.

She generally only works afternoons - after classes - and the hours almost crawl by. Eleven o'clock! I go for a run to pass some time. Shower, shave (again), cup of tea. Twelve-thirty! Jesus, clock, hurry it up!

I decide to walk to the shops - it'll use up another ten minutes. And there she is! I spot the blonde ponytail as I round the corner by the butcher. My heart is pounding now, even though I have nothing planned, other than to spend the usual few minutes in the flirtaceous company of this young goddess.

She's finishing up with the only other customer as I enter, and her eyes flash briefly toward me, first registering only another customer. Then, the double-take. Her cheery dialogue with the old lady dries up for a second or two, then she mumbles something and hands the woman her change, switching her attention to me.

Ten seconds earlier I was beside the embers of a dying fire - now I'm bathed in fifty million megawatts of pure solar energy, as Kelly's face lights up from within. I can see she's taking in the new beard, and she likes what she sees. (It's been nothing but compliments from everyone that I have run into, with women especially insisting that the beard takes 10 years off me)

Kelly finishes absorbing the new me, then shifts her eyes to mine, beaming like crazy. I notice her left hand land heavily on the edge of the counter, and realise that she appears to be having to hold herself up all of a sudden.

"Are you OK?" I ask, but even as the words are leaving my mouth, I know what's happened. Her gasped moan confirms that my little ray of sunshine has just buckled at the knees, a small climax ripping through her without warning.

"Um..."

"I guess you are."

We both spoke at once, then smiled at each other the way you do when that happens. (Not the spontaneous human orgasm, the speaking at the same time thing)

"Oh, god, it's so good to see you again! I thought you'd left town or something." Kelly was coming around from behind the counter, grabhing at the ties on her apron as she spoke. She really shouldn't have done that, becuase what she wasn't wearing underneath gave me some very suspect thoughts. I didn't even know it was possible to make jeans that tight!

Then she was in my arms. Well, it took me a moment to get my arms around her, as she pretty much just threw herself onto me, her arms going around my neck. "God, it's good to see you," she repeated, only this time it was kind of muttered, kind of smooched into my neck. "And I LOVE the beard!"

"Um, Kelly..." I started, suddenly aware that customers could come in the door at any second - or one of the managers.

"It's OK," she smooched, reaching around and doing something behind me. "I'm closing up today, and..." Shove. Thunk. "...I just did."

I managed to tilt my head back enough to look down at her, draped around me, just her toes on the breadcrumb-y floor. There were tears running down her face, which caused me to furrow my brow in concern. She snorted, as much as to say it didn't matter, not any more. And then she kissed me.

If I'd thought that kitchen clock at home was running slow earlier, then Kelly's kiss plain stopped time altogether. I've thought back on this hundreds of times since, and in all reality, the kiss could only have lasted ten or fifteen seconds. (That first one) But it still seems like half an hour. This was the most gut-wrenching, soulful meeting of two people the planet has ever experienced. I was inside Kelly's head, feeling everything that was rushing through her, while dimly aware that my own emotions had somehow transferred over to her.

"You really think about me that much?" she asked eventually. And I couldn't even be embarrassed, because I'd seen visions of her masturbating to thoughts of me as well. And we both knew we'd seen the other's thoughts and memories and wants and needs and longings.

I pulled her slightly away from, enough that I could look her right in the eyes. (Oh, god, those eyes!) "Yes." It's all I had to say, because I felt her come again, her arms practically crushing my neck between them.

To cut a long story short, I had to go to the supermarket, just so we could separate long enough for Kelly to close up properly. As I returned, half an hour later, she saw me coming and ran up to me, throwing herself into my arms again.

"Promise me you'll never disappear on me again," she demanded.

"But I just went to the supermarket!"

"You know what I mean. Five weeks! Oh god, kiss me."

I kissed her, and this time it really may have been half an hour. We somehow managed to make our way to my place, without having sex in a public place - but goddam it was a close thing!

And we've been together ever since. I'm turning 50 in a couple of months, and Kelly turns 25 just before our baby is due. I have never - NEVER - been happier in my life. It just gets better every day! And all because I grew my beard back. Who knew?