Baking Assistance

Story Info
You're baking gingerbread cookies.
1.2k words
3.92
6.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're baking gingerbread cookies. Soooo many gingerbread cookies. And I've offered my help.

There's just one problem though... You're not wearing pants. And I can't keep my eyes off of you. Off of those amazing legs of yours.

It's almost impossible to concentrate on the task at hand. You notice this, giving me an evil grin while putting down the cookie cutter. You lift up your shirt to reveal your underwear, shaped around your sexy hips and perfect ass. My eyes are glued to you, desire building in my eyes.

You turn around and bend over slightly, wiggling your butt at me. That amazing butt moving about right in front of me. My mind goes nuts. I don't care one bit for the gingerbread anymore. There's only one thing on my mind.

I come over to you as you stand up straight, your back facing me. I place my hands on your hips with my body pressed right up against you. I kiss slowly along the side of your neck, moving to nibble on your ear, before kissing and nibbling back down the other side.

Then my hands start to roam. First they move across your stomach, up towards your chest where I place my hands over your boobs. But we're both still wearing clothes, so we need to fix this.

I strip off, then I grab your shirt and pull it up, taking it off of you so you're only in your bra and underwear. Then the bra goes, where my hands are finally free to run all over your boobs, and roll your nipples between my fingers as I continue to kiss and lick at your neck.

Then a hand moves further south, disappearing into your underwear. I run my middle finger slowly along your pussy lips, from the bottom to the top, where they join together as I start to slowly rub your pussy in a circular motion. You moan and look back to me, and I kiss you deeply while my fingers go to work down below.

Slowly at first but I go faster and faster. Your hips have a mind of their own as they move with the motions, pushing right back into me. Making the erection i already had even harder. And with my body pressed up against you, you're feeling it.

My hands are rubbing your pussy nice and fast now, but we have so much more to do. So i remove my hand and lean down, grabbing your underwear and pulling them down off of you.

That bare butt right in front of me. How I love it. Before I stand back up I lean in and give your butt a little bite, then a nice spank as I stand up.

You turn around and decide it's your turn, grabbing my cock, stroking it as you get down on your knees. A slow lick all along it before flicking your tongue across the head. Then you take it into your mouth and start sucking on me. My eyes roll back slightly as your tongue wraps around my cock, and your mouth sucks on me nice and hard while my hands run through your hair.

I'm in heaven, but we're just getting started. You look up at me with a wicked grin, and I stand you up. We find a clear bit of bench, and I grab you by the hips and help you up on it. You spread your legs giving me an amazing view of your pussy.

I want to taste it. I need to taste you. The desire is almost too much, but I compose myself for the moment. I start with your left leg, kissing and nibbling my way up along it until i reach your thighs. I run my tongue and lick all along your thigh before kissing it and doing it all again to your right leg. As i kiss over your thighs my hot breath touches you, and I know you're anticipating what's next.

I lean into your pussy and give it a long slow lick along your lips. I cover your pussy with my mouth and suck on you while my tongue flicks at your lips. Then I bury my tongue inside your pussy, lashing and flicking and licking all over you. Tasting your sweetness. Loving your taste.

As I'm eating you out, my hands move up to your boobs, each grabbing a nipple and rubbing them between the index finger and thumb. With the occasional gentle tug.

My tongue continues to go to work. Flicking at you, making you moan and squirm. The combination of your moans and your taste drive me wild, making me even more turned on by the minute.

Your breathing gets sharper. But we're not done yet. I reluctantly move away from your pussy, but the desire for you is stronger than ever. I slide you off of the bench, pulling you into me with a big kiss, our tongues wrapping around each other.

It's time for us to fuck.

I move you towards the wall and take you up against it. I grab a leg and position myself to enter you. I slowly slide in, a gasp escaping both our lips. I grab hold of you firmly and hold you in place as you wrap your legs around me. My hands move to your butt to support you.

I have you up against the wall while my cock pumps into your pussy. You moan for it harder, so I'm happy to oblige by fucking you nice and hard and fast. As my cock slides in and out of you, I kiss you and then start sucking hard on your neck, then sink my teeth into your flesh a little.

You moan, your pussy gripping me tighter as we continue to fuck, my hard cock pumping into you.

We're both wild, and after some more we decide to change position. You grab me and move me to the floor, so I lie on my back as you straddle me, grabbing hold of me and guiding it inside of you again. You sink onto me, that feeling of relief back on both our faces.

You start by bouncing on my cock. Up and down. I smile and get so turned on watching you do this, those amazing boobs bouncing about as you do. Then you stop, instead placing your hands onto me for leverage, grinding your hips forward and back on me. The pleasure is intense, and I know you're feeling it too, with eyes closed and moans escaping your mouth.

We're both close. I grab your butt as you fall onto me. Our bodies move in rhythm together as I slide in and out of you hard and fast.

You let out a long sigh and then orgasm, your pussy gripping me tighter as you cum. I continue to fuck you, your breathing and moans making it too much to handle. I reach breaking point and my cock explodes, filling your pussy with my cum. A few more slow thrusts as we both come down. You lean in and we kiss, grinning at each other. Satisfied.

We clean up and once recovered get back to the baking. and I already can't wait to help you bake the next time ;)