Balance

Story Info
The payment of a broken promise.
1.5k words
4
12.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Morghaine
Morghaine
5 Followers

As I entered my dressing room, I knew I was late. I had promised to pick you up from the airport and unfortunately I was delayed by a last minute crisis at work. I should have just gone on to meet the plane, but this is Georgia in the summer and I was covered in sweat! I needed a quick shower to clean up.

I had, as is my habit, gone straight into my large closet, my personal dressing room, to get dressed, knowing that it would be faster to dress in there than running around my room looking for clothes to wear.

I had just finished dressing when I heard the door to my bedroom open and keys jingle against the doorknob. I stood behind the door of the dressing room hoping you weren't to angry at me for leaving you stranded. When I peeked, I saw you standing there with a smirk on your face. Slowly you walked toward the closet. I pleaded my case.

"I'm sorry, but work was a mad house. I couldn't leave." Slowly a glow began in your eyes, while a smile crossed your face.

"That's OK...you will just owe me. Owe me Big!"

"I owe you? What?" I knew this game and was relieved by the humour in your voice.

"Well we could start with dinner. I am hungry."...was your seemingly generous reply

Laughingly, I left to prepare dinner. Hoping to make up for the errors of the evening, I placed a bottle of wine in the freezer to chill. I heard you come up behind me when the phone ran and knowing you had no wish to speak to anyone, I picked up the receiver. As I struggled to get the survey taker off the phone, you unbuttoned my blouse. Your hands encased the silk of my bra. Thumbs teasingly brush over my nipples. I tried to get off the phone, but you stopped me. I felt your head move, your mouth hover near my ear.

"You don't need hang up. Let them talk."

A warm wave began at my earlobe and continued down my neck. One of your hands pulls me into you, the other widens the opening of my blouse. I struggle to keep my breath under control, my mind bouncing between you and the conversation. I gasp suddenly when you wickedly pinch a hardened nipple and I quickly cover with a cough. I can feel you laughing into my neck while I apologize to the unaware caller.

My body enjoys the feel of you, the hardness of your chest at my back. I stifle a giggle into my arm, when I realize you had opened my bra. Unconsciously, my body stiffens and my back arches as your hands caress my body. I cannot keep my mind from wandering. The conversation loses interest for me as your hands weave a spell on me.

I turn to scold you, but you simply pull me against you. You lean over and gripped a nipple with your teeth, not quite hurting, a sharp deep pleasure shot down inside me and I fought a groan low in my throat. The caller finally realized I was not fully involved in the topic and decided to find another home to disturb. I reached back to hang the phone up causing my body to arch offering my aching nipples to your mouth.

You pull my blouse and the bra straps down, sucking my nipples into your hot mouth. Your hands reach up to pull and over my shoulders to pull my breasts further into your mouth. I just stood, vibrating, arms still inside my unbuttoned blouse, my flesh hot as you sent near-orgasmic excitement through me with that hot pointed tongue and sharp teeth. The tip of your tongue lightly tracing small circles around each nipple, raising goose bumps in the dark areola. You felt me tremble as I arched. A hunger for more drives my body in search for your elusive tongue and ardent mouth.

But you stopped, your hands trailing warm as they slid down my arms and then from around my waist. I struggled to regain some composure and tried to replace my blouse, my face warm from our exertions.

"No take them both off. I like the view."

I open my eyes to see you standing over the stove tasting the sauce I had put on to boil your eyes sparkling through your glasses.

"Is it ready?"...I ask somewhat shakily, trying to create some semblance of normal.

"Almost"... you say, a smirk lighting up your face.

I set the table while you pull the wine from the freezer. I watch you move around me in the kitchen from the corners of my eyes. Hoping, wondering when you will touch me. Afraid of every movement, yearning to feel you again. You laugh as you realize your every move causes me to jump uncontrollably.

"Am I making you nervous?"...You jokingly ask.

"Yes"...I try to joke but all that comes out is a squeak that starts you laughing again.

Defiantly I tell you..."I'm not nervous just uncomfortable in a skirt with no blouse."

I take it off as you watch. Your eyes following the material slide along my thighs and then down my legs. The fire I see in them intensifies the flames growing inside me. Your hands tighten around the wine bottle just as they had while clasping me moments before.

"I have decided to dress casually for dinner tonight." ...was all I could manage to say as I trembled under your visual onslaught.

Your smile was wicked and held a pledge of pleasure, as you answered. "By all means go ahead. You have had a rather draining day."

We sit at the table talking about mundane things over dinner, when I feel a finger slipped inside the waistband of my panties under the table. I stumbled over my words as you move. You could make me forget my name with just your hands. My panties were soaked and I could feel my juices cooling on the bare thighs under the table.

I stammered, remembering your mouth as it caressed my breasts. My nipples hardened with longing just to feel you there again. My cunt burned where you brushed me, the hairs you touched sending a spark of fire along each nerve, igniting every fiber in me. I slowly spread my thighs apart silently pleading for you to continue.

Yet again you stopped and all I could do was pant. My excitement was so powerful I could not bear to move. It was as though I held a furnace between my legs, and yet you laughed. The world swirled around me as my pulse pounded a primal rhythm in my ears. My nipples were diamond hard, my pussy enflamed and soaked, my skin flush and you were there amused -- enjoying my very obvious distress.

"Are you having trouble breathing?"...I simply nodded no, not daring to speak.

My hands were clumsy with lust as I tried to eat. My glass shaking when I tried to lift the wine to my lips. I spilled more than I drank, your warm chuckle strumming my ears. I felt the table move as the coolness of the wine eased the burning in my flesh.

Suddenly that ease was replaced by a familiar tug. You were kneeling in front of me. Your tongue trapping the drops as they fell. A wicked smile played over your mouth as I noticed your hand reach for the wine.

"Shall I cool you off?"

I jumped as you poured the wine between my breasts. I felt it trail its way along my belly, leading your tongue ever lower. My back arching, my head hanging over the back of the chair. A loud gasp escaped from me as I felt the chilled liquid roll into my cunt. Your mouth closed around my swollen clit. The cool swallowed by the heat from you mouth.

"Please"... I begged. "I need you inside me."

My breathing was jerky while you closed my legs and removed my panties. I was already soaked when I felt fingers slithering in my pussy. I lifted my legs high and placed them over your shoulders, longing to feel them deep inside. My hips squirmed as you teased the entrance, never allowing me the release I craved. Never having any maidenly modesty I begged.

"Fuck me, I need it so badly, you don't know how badly. Please don't tease me."

You startled me working your large warm tongue between my throbbing wet labia. You flicked my clit as your fingers slowly moved in and out of my slit. I felt the blood pounding in my head as once again you stopped.

As I felt you moving away from me, I sat shaking and panting, wondering why you have been teasing me all night. When, finally I could open my eyes I saw you sitting across the table.

"Debts are terrible things...aren't they?".. is all you laughingly said.

Morghaine
Morghaine
5 Followers