Balance & Equilibrium

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers

It was difficult for Penny to tell which was leaking more: her vagina or her mouth. Both were dying of starvation, and it only seemed fair that the pair of lips between her legs get a turn at swallowing Jake's succulent piece of meat.

Regretfully, she pried her panting mouth away from him and immediately returned to jacking his slippery pole. Her other hand cupped his smooth balls, and in stark contrast to her rigorous handjob, she squeezed and played with them with as much affection as she could summon. Having accidentally been too rough once before, Penny knew all-too-well how easily agony can be inflicted in that region.

"How was the entrée?" he asked, lifting his head from the pillow.

Penny gave the tip a protracted kiss and swirled her tongue around the silken head. "Absolutely delicious," she said between flicks. "A girl could really get used to being served this a couple of times a day."

An internal alarm suddenly warbled inside her head, informing her that the tension between her legs was rapidly approaching critical mass. Nothing got her worked up more than getting a guy excited with her mouth, especially when what she was sucking happened to be attached to the man she was madly in love with.

Bursting at the seams with a raw, lustful craving to make love – and quickly – Penny scampered up Jake's body until she was in the ideal position to play cowgirl. Her ass cheeks slammed against his thighs and the twin folds of her pussy lips slapped against the underside of his erection, forcing it against his abdomen. Torturing not only Jake but herself as well, she rocked her hips back and forth at an excruciatingly measured pace, massaging his rigid tool with the shallow groove of her vagina.

"Pen!" Jake gasped. He gritted his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut. When his hands clutched blindly at her waist, Penny was sure he would shove her away from his body; and let's face facts, it wouldn't be entirely unprovoked. But he didn't. He simply held on for dear life as she used her slick pussy to torment the hell out of him.

"Yes?"

"Y-y-you're g-gonna kill m-me if you don't s-stop."

Her pussy figured that this was code for orgasm, and surrendered by making a speedy retreat, waving a big white flag for fear of delaying coitus.

Penny mashed her lips against his and thrust her tongue into his mouth, feverishly attempting to locate his for a heated game of tonsil hockey. A barrage of anguished moaning was swapped along with saliva, their frantic kissing a mere understatement to how badly they needed each other.

"Do you want to make love to me now?" she asked between kisses.

"I thought…"

She pulled her face away and frowned. "You thought what?"

"Well, I thought that I'd…you know, get an entrée of my own."

"You'd like to eat my seafood cocktail?"

The smile this produced on Jake's face was blinding. "I'd love to eat it," he responded with a laugh. "After all, it only seems fair. You were allowed to chow down on mycocktail."

"Mmm," she sighed, licking her lips for extra emphasis. "And it was really quite yummy, too. However, I do have a teeny tiny confession to make."

"What's that?"

Penny kissed him softly on the lips and then made a trail of wet kisses across his cheek, quitting when she arrived at his ear. "I wanted to suck the cum right out of your cock," she whispered. "I wanted to taste it, and then let it slide down my throat and into my stomach."

Her parents, Henry and Pauline Baker, devout Catholics and firm believers in the laws of God, had force-fed the bible down their daughter's throat from an early age. Like Robocop with his four unchallengeable directives, Penny had been programmed to abide by the Ten Commandments as if her life – and afterlife – depended on it.

Despite not being ruled under her parents' thumbs anymore, it was still impossible to shrug off the crazed meanderings of the two religious fanatics who had poisoned her mind with half-baked threats of being led towards a path of fire and brimstone should she curse, fornicate or lie.

Having two handsome boys as best friends hadn't made her teenage years any easier to wade through, either.

Jake's fingers encircled her ponytail and tugged at her hair gently, encouraging her to bring her face into view. His eyes were as round as ping pong balls and his mouth hung open as if numbed by a dentist's local anaesthetic.

"Don't be such a drama queen," she said, rolling her eyes. "You've heard me swear before."

His hand slipped from her ponytail and cupped the side of her face, stroking her supple skin with more care, love and affection than most guys would lavish on their cars, let alone their significant others. Although a generalisation, most men prefer to give their hearts to an emotionless piece of machinery than to the women that fight by their sides, quite often injecting more money and attention into the former rather than the latter.

"I've never heard you swear like that! Not only are you sexy, but you've surprised me by being dirty as well."

"You like girls that talk dirty?" she asked, flicking her tongue against his lips. Most of the time her swearing remained backed up like a blocked drain, only to come flooding from her not-so-innocent lips when she became too sexed up to care.

"I like it whenyou talk dirty."

"Good answer, cowboy."

He grinned. "It was, wasn't it? Anyway, back to more important matters: are you going to let me taste this?" His hand materialised between her legs and caressed the full length of her wet slit, teasing her by pushing a finger inside but removing it before it could be fully inserted.

"Nope," she uttered softly, giving his erection a playful rub. "I want this all the way up inside my pussy, filling it to the brim."

"And do you always get what you want?"

"I'm a girl, of course I do."

"Touché.".

"But don't think for a second that I don't like getting eaten out. I'm just way too horny right now, okay?"

"Okay," he said, rewarding her with a warm smile.

Penny eased a hand between her legs and hoisted her rump into the air, leaving only her right forearm to take the brunt of her weight. The gulf between their bodies accommodated a faultless view and she watched as her fingers parted her pale, dewy lips serving as guards to her entrance, and her stomach fluttered as if filled with thousands of butterflies as she manoeuvred herself into position.

"You're going to have to hold it steady for a second," she said, watching as his laboured breathing affected the ability for his erection to remain still. Jake quickly grabbed the base and locked it into position. "Thanks," she added. "Now we can get this show on the road."

The pink, silky smooth skin covering the interior of her vagina descended upon the tip of his manhood, taking forever to lower a distance that would equate to being barely half a foot. A burst of adrenalin flooded her veins when their privates made contact, the rush somewhat comparable to base jumping or skydiving, except Penny didn't have to leave the secure confines of her bedroom and risk life and limb in the process.

Being somewhat tighter than the average girl, Penny had to instigate an inhuman level of self-control as she impaled herself on Jake's flesh. It had to be worked up inside her body very slowly to ensure minimum discomfort. Her hips rocked back and forth with timed precision, easing herself onto him in the same masochistic manor as a swimmer delicately lowering her body into freezing water.

Inch by loving inch disappeared between her legs, filling not only her body's physical well of emptiness but also the emotional variety. Penny knew the two-piece puzzle was complete when she felt his balls try to squeeze into the crevice that separated her ass cheeks.

It was a snug fit, bordering on being perfect.

Perhaps the Almighty had taken a mould of Penny's insides and had sculptured Jake's appendage to appropriately accommodate the length and width of her pussy. Or maybe divine purpose had nothing to do with it; he was just a guy who happened to have a key that fit her lock.

Now playing hostess to his entire length, she sat up and let Jake admire everything that was on display.

He wriggled around underneath her and his hands tightened on her hips. "You really weren't kidding, were you?" he groaned, his eyes roaming every luscious curve of her face and body.

"About having a tiny pussy? Nope. It's definitely super-tight."

Sitting stationary while having a foreign object shoved completely into her body was as impossible as it was to keep her eyes open while sneezing. Penny couldn't help but squirm around like a piece of live bait skewered on a fisherman's hook, her grinding crotch forcing Jake's hard cock deeper inside.

Even this limited amount of stimulation was making her breathless. Once the ball had been set into motion, it wouldn't take long for Jake to give her a much anticipated orgasm.

"Enjoying the view, sweetheart?"

"I positively adore it," he responded with a knowing grin. His gaze dropped away from hers, slid down her elegant neck, trekked through the medium-sized mountains protruding from her chest and crossed the flat, barren plain that was her stomach. Obviously needing rest from such an arduous journey, his eyes came to a halt when they happened upon where their glistening crotches met.

"I didn't know you were a magician," he said.

Penny grinned. "I have been known to make certain things disappear from time to time."

His hands dropped to her thighs and caressed her flushed skin. The gentle motion of his rough tradesmen hands emulated the soothing touch of a highly trained masseuse, making her melt faster than an ice-cream on a stifling summer's day.

And then, utilising the awesome restraint of a Roman Catholic during Lent, Penny rocked her hips gently back and forth, emptying herself of his hard flesh until only the tip was left embedded and then forcing him to burrow back into her body.

The first act of their lovemaking was sweet and tender, their bodies smacking together softly as she squirmed astride of him. For the most part, Jake seemed quite content to lie there and allow her to weave her magic, time and again watching the wonderful object dangling between his legs disappear between her own.

Jake couldn't keep his hands off her; at any one moment they would be caressing her face, neck, breasts, stomach and hips, worshipping her sleek body as she shared herself so completely with him.

"Oh, yes," she sighed, her wriggling hips upping the ante.

With the only other exception being Jake's beautiful penis, rigidity had found its home in their unwavering eye contact. The only time his eyelids drooped was with each successive downward thrust of her pussy, blinking reflexively as her warm, moist haven gripped him tightly upon every rapid descent.

For Penny, the orgasmic enjoyment received from playing cowgirl was minimal, yet it was still fun to ride a guy because not only was she charged with the duty of controlling the pace but also the delivery of pleasure. Short of tying a man up – which yes, was a recurring fantasy – this was as close as she could get to total domination. If sex was to be likened to a car, Penny was more-often-than-not thrilled to be at the wheel, personally selecting which gear to shift into and how aggressive her driving would be.

"Do you wanna be on top?" she huffed, still bouncing away as if she were riding a pogo stick.

The bed, a scarred antiquity which had been purchased at a garage sale for a spectacularly low price, squeaked in time with the fleshy slap of their bodies, increasing in rhythm with each thrust and making a fine addition to the orchestra of throaty sighs, heavy breathing and shameless whimpers that filled the room.

And then, without so much as warning her of his intentions, Jake imitated a crocodile catching its prey by grabbing Penny's hips and rolling quickly to his right. The back of her head sank into one of her many pillows as her back slammed against the mattress, and Jake's sudden dislodgement from between her legs left her crying out in frustration.

A few drawn out seconds passed where he did nothing but stare at her face.

Fuelled by the urgent need to be filled up again, she reached between their bodies and frantically sought out his member. It was big and hard and more than ready to slide back into her hungry pussy. She guided it to her opening, savouring both its smooth yet stiff texture, and navigated it between her dripping outer lips and coerced it to inch its way inside.

He lowered his body onto hers, distributing his weight as evenly and as gently as possible. Eventually, after tormenting her by working it into her body at a pace best described as excruciating, Jake's penis was completely embedded in her – the telltale caress of his scrotum against her ass cheeks was the clincher.

This was her favourite sexual position, being sandwiched between her man and a comfortable inner-spring mattress. It didn't get her juices flowing solely because it forced her to play the role of the submissive – although that was half the reason – it was also due to the nature of the lovemaking that took place. Unlike being taken doggie-style or playing cowgirl, the missionary position had the potential to ignite a level of intimacy otherwise unachievable. Affectionate touches, looks and kisses were but a variety of gestures available for them to use at their leisure, making the sex far less impersonal than if their privates were locked together any other way.

"Did you miss me?" he whispered.

"Oh, Jakey," she sighed, embracing him lovingly with her arms and legs. "You wouldn't believe how much I needed you back inside me. You belong in me." She planted a juicy kiss on his lips, marvelling over how delicious his skin tasted. "My mind, body, soul and heart are all yours, because I love you, Jake. I've loved you for so many years…so many years in which we could've been together, and maybe, just maybe things might have turned out differently for Brian if I had've been brave enough."

The simultaneous, ultra-contradictive feelings of being both fulfilledand empty tore her apart, mentally as well as physically. Her heart ached with an unsettling mixture of raw passion and melancholy, while the intense pleasure of having her vagina play host to Jake's manhood struck her with a cocktail of confusion like no other.

Jake dug his elbow into the mattress, partially lifting himself into the air so he had the leverage to stroke her face with his free hand. "Don't do that," he said. "Don't blame yourself for something you had no control over."

"But–"

He silenced Penny by showering her face with a multitude of kisses, each one more tender than the last. Then he migrated south, nuzzling the tender hollow of her throat as he combed his fingers through her damp hair. Each subsequent kiss and lick generated an exponential loss in fine motor control, and all she could do was lay there with her eyes closed and submit wholeheartedly to his advances.

The touch of his soft lips, coupled with the juicy length of meat tucked away inside her tight storage compartment, evoked in her an overriding desire to be pleasured. Although Brian's visage was still weighing heavily on her mind, it was impossible to dispel the ever-intensifying urge to be satisfied by the gorgeous man nestled in her arms.

Unsurprisingly, Jake was the most passionate lover she'd reeled in to date, finding the other fish she'd caught to be not only unworthy of her charms but poor substitutes when compared to her dear friend, Jacob McCloud. As a result, each of her past three boyfriends had been tossed back into the sea without so much as flinch.

"Why don't we make love," he suggested.

The longer he remained stationary inside her the wetter she became. The existing dull throb between her legs gradually morphed into an exquisite, albeit masochistic, form of pain, and only an acceptance of Jake's proposal could medicate it. "You can do anything you want, so long as it makes me feel good," she whimpered. In a desperate attempt to derive at least a small degree of pleasure, Penny squirmed her hips against Jakes' and tightened her legs' stranglehold around his ass, rewarding her efforts by grinding his cock deeper.

A sly smile drifted over his lips and he pressed his nose to hers, kissing her gnome-style. When he spoke his lips grazed hers. "What if I wanted to stick it up your butt?"

Penny snorted with laughter. "And that would make me feel good, would it?" Her laughter instantly subsided when Jake eased his body into the air, slowly emptying her warm little pussy of his cock and then, when every inch had been removed bar the tip, he sheathed it once more by reinserting it twice as fast. The process was repeated again and again, leaving Penny mewling with delight as the speed variation worked its wonders.

"Does this feel better than if it were up your butt?"

"Stop talking about my butt," she pouted, failing miserably to keep up any pretence that she was shocked or disgusted – her sickly sweet smile probably gave her away. "My butt is a virgin and it would like to stay that way." She brushed her lips against his and dropped her voice to a sexy husk. "Who knew that my little Jakey wakey would be so depraved."

"And I suppose you're the paragon of innocence?"

"Of course. I'm such a little angel that I don't even believe in pre-marital sex."

"Somehow I don't believe you," he grinned.

"I can't imagine why," she teased.

Jake's tongue slid between her lips and sought out hers. As with his approach to everything else in life, his kissing was as playful as a newborn puppy, often giving her tongue a gentle flick and then retreating back into his mouth, forcing her to become the aggressor and seek it out.

An amalgam of moans drifted over them as they made out, eventually sounding against the harmonious backdrop of the squeaking bed frame when their writhing bodies increased in rhythm.

Their bodies, pressed together so firmly that her breasts were squished against his chest, were creating enough friction that a slippery sheen of sweat had formed.

"Tell me that you love me," she implored. "I need to hear you say the words."

"I love you with all my heart."

"And soul?"

"And soul," he echoed.

"How about my pussy, do you love it?"

"I adore it."

It suddenly dawned on her that, like the mourners who were attending Brian's catered reception at the church, having sex was just another indication that life continues in the wake of a loved one's departure. Although the act of making love was exciting and downright satisfying, its basic function was to create a living, breathing child; in other words, life.

Each withdrawal from her body was met with a tightening of her vaginal muscles, but she was so super wet that his removal was met without resistance. Occasionally he would tease her by slipping out of her completely, exorcising what she believed to be inhuman patience until she begged him to thrust back in – and when he finally did, oh Christ, did it feel heavenly.

"Harder," she cried out softly. "Please give it to me harder."

He obliged her, upping the tempo of his thrusts to a point where he was neither rough nor gentle – it was a sweet medium of the two that sent Penny spiralling out of control and on a blissful one-way journey towards an orgasm that needed to be released from captivity.

"Don't stop," she warned, pressing her lips to his ear. "Don't you dare think about stopping, okay? Don't pull out, not even to tease me. I'm so close to cumming, Jake. So close it hurts."

Starting from the epicentre of her arousal – her saturated, cock-filled pussy – a burst of searing pleasure spread throughout her body like ripples in a pond, instantly turning her nipples into stiff jutting points that stabbed into Jake's flesh. Each inhalation of oxygen saw it exhaled with a panting wheeze. She shuddered against him with an involuntarily surge of the hips, attempting to drive him deeper, harder and faster, adoring the sensation of being lead towards a passionate climax by the man she loved.

Stefan_J
Stefan_J
563 Followers