Balcony by Him

Story Info
She knows I am behind her.
2.3k words
4.11
17.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knows I am behind her, she doesn't turn to look. I see the little wisps of hair on the nape of her neck bristle as I get closer. I don't touch her, just move very close and lean my face in enough to catch a hint of her perfume. As my breath falls on her, she lets out the smallest of gasps and I feel her body stiffen and tremble slightly. God I love her, she makes me feel like the most powerful man alive.

My breath travels slowly down her neck and on to her shoulder as she tries to push her body back into mine. I move enough to keep a small gap between us, I don't want to touch her yet.

My hands, an inch from her shoulders, can feel her energy like an electrical current the closer I bring them to her skin the more I can feel it running through my body and the more I can see its effect on hers.

Gently, as if it where impossible to move more quickly, I trace down the length of her arms. The small blond hairs raising themselves as if they were iron filings being pulled towards a magnet.

Her palms open her fingers arching backwards before clenching as another small tremble goes through her body.

She knows I like this dress, not the most expensive one she owns, not the shortest or the most revealing, but for me, she can never look more beautiful than in this dress. Just hinting at the charms within it. The straps simply tied at the top of the shoulders giving her a vulnerability that always makes my pulse quicken.

My mouth is millimetres from the back of her ear, the heat of it melting her. As softly as I can my lips make just the briefest of contacts with her neck, another tremble and a gasp betraying her pleasure. I work my way down, my breath, my tongue and my lips responding to her bodies reactions. One strap is pushed off her shoulder by my cheek, the other I take in my hand. As we stand on the balcony of our hotel room she knows she is about to be displayed to the whole city spread out beneath us.

I stand up straight behind her and pause for a few seconds. There is so much pleasure in anticipation and I want her to experience everything.

With just the slightest of pulls her dress will drop to the floor. Although the crowds leaving the theatres below maybe a little too far away to make out her face, they will be in no doubt about her nakedness and she will feel just as exposed and just as thrilled as if she was down there amongst them.

Slowly I pull on the strap, the knot loosening as I do. I feel her tense, her breasts pushing upwards as though they were proudly ready to meet the night air. The bow comes undone in my hand and I let one end fall, I hold the other for just a couple of seconds more, to prolong the sweet agony and then the dress falls.

The goosebumps on her breasts and the swelling of her already hard nipples confirm her excitement and she tries to push back against me again. This time as she does I put my arms round her and pull her close to me. Her body is trembling and squirming against me as I run my hands all over her. I kiss her neck, not gently this time but with all the passion in me, before I turn her head back to kiss her lips. My hands roam down her thighs and back up over her stomach before moving around her and over her bum. With just a slight pressure and only for a split second I glance my hand over her mound and then move them up to lightly trace fingers under her breasts.

We are both crazy with lust as I slide my hand down between her legs again, dipping my finger into her slit and bringing my fingers up to her mouth. I adore her taste and worship her pussy whenever I can and I know tasting her own sweet juice is a turn on for her as well.

I am so hard, I always am when I am with her, just a glimpse of the sun shining through her dress or the glint in her eyes when she is thinking about our next game is enough, but for now I want to take things slowly.

With one arm around her waist I gently push on her back, bending her over the rail. Now she has a view down five floors. I run the tips of my fingers down her spine and back up her sides, brushing the bottom of her breasts. Circling round them with my fingers I move closer to her nipples. She tries to wriggle them into my hands, desperate for me to pinch them, sighing as I move my attention to her hips instead. Gripping her tightly I pull her bum back against me, letting her feel the hardness in my trousers, letting her rub herself against me. I pull back and suddenly drop to my knees and push my tongue between her cheeks and right on to her little starfish. I make my tongue hard at the end and stab at her with it. She is grinding herself on my mouth as my tongue starts to enter her a little, forcing a cry of pleasure from her.

I move lower, just sucking and licking that little space between her bud and her pussy before circling her lips and taking one gently in to my sucking mouth. After doing the same to the other side I start to open her up with my tongue. Slowly starting on the inside of her lips and moving a little closer each time. Her taste is driving me wild and I try to get to more and more of her pussy with my licking and sucking. I pull back just to look. I love the site of her red swollen lips, the juice shining in the light from the room behind me. I want that clit in my mouth so I dip my head again. I start to gently suck and lick my way along her pussy until I can feel her hard little clit in between my lips. I suck it as far as I can into my mouth,closing my lips around it. Gently I bring my teeth down to trap it as her legs almost buckle.

I stand up again, bring my hand up to cup her pussy before pushing two fingers into her soaking hot cunt.

I know she has been having small orgasms all the way through the night but I can tell there is a big one coming very soon. She is bumping back on my fingers and leaving the people in the adjacent rooms with little doubt about the fact the she is enjoying it. Sometimes I let her cum, sometimes I don't, now I decide to make her wait. She hates me when I do that but screams her thanks when I do eventually let her cum as it is so much more intense. Tonight I want the whole street to hear her.

She brings her own hand round to try and replace the void left by my fingers but I just pull her down on to her knees. I need some attention and she wastes no time undoing my trousers and releasing my hardness. She knows how to tease as well as I do and although I am desperate for her to take me into her mouth, she just looks up at me and licks her lips. Like a snake she flicks out her tongue at the end of my knob. Just catching the underside where it is most sensitive. Gripping me with one hand she starts to flick and lick up one side of my cock and then round to the other. Never touching the tip, just teasing me the way I did to her. She lifts my cock up towards my belly button and starts on the underside. Going down to my balls and gently sucking them into her mouth. Licking underneath them and down to my arse is heaven and is something she knows I love.

Licking back up my shaft she plunges down on me, I can even feel the muscle give as I enter her throat. With all of me in her mouth she sucks and bobs and licks while cupping my balls in her hand. I grab a handful of her hair and use my grip on her to guide her to where I want her to be and how fast she should fuck me with her mouth.

I reach down to play with her nipples, twisting them with my fingers, then pulling on them to lift her to her feet, spinning her round and bending her over the rail again. My cock is slick with her saliva and as I slide it between her pussy lips it is soon soaked with her juices too. I take the tip and just nudge her entrance. She tries to push back against me and force me into her but I hold her tightly by the hips. I wait for her to stand still before driving myself deep inside her. She gasps and squeals and I feel her muscles contract around my cock. I pull her back against me as hard as I can, moving my hips to get as deep inside her as I can. I feel her pussy squeezing and sucking on me and her whole body tense.

I pull out and give her a smack on the arse. She knows she has to ask if she wants to cum and she knows its not time yet so I give her pussy a little slap aswell.

The height of the rail on the balcony means her bum is pointed perfectly for her little starfish to be winking at me, so I pull her cheeks apart and spit right on it, with the tip of my finger I circle her with the saliva and then spit again so I can slip my finger up her bum. I feel her tense and then relax. She loves to be fucked up the arse and dreams of double penetration, although she is a little too scared to try it yet. My wet finger slides easily in to her and I can feel the wall of her pussy from the other side.

I slowly start to rotate my finger, stretching her anus a little with each turn. I can feel her working her hips against me and she starts grinding them hard as I start to play with her clit at the same time.

I take my finger out and replace it with the tip of my cock, slowly easing it in an inch at a time, waiting for her anus to relax before pushing in some more. I reach my arms round her and take a breast in one hand and with the other I start to stroke her clit. Matching the rhythm of my fingers to the speed of my cock in her arse.

She is being really vocal now, begging me to fuck her harder, to fuck her tight little arse, to fill her with my cum. I give her pussy a slap with my hand, just to remind her that I decide when she cums and then I pull out. Grabbing her hair I pull her over to suck my cock and push in until she gags a little. I stand her up and bend her over and slam myself right into her pussy again. Still holding her hair I start to fuck her hard. A hard slap on her arse to remind her and she is screaming for me to please let her cum.

I try to make her hold off as long as she can though before I finally say yes. I reach round and take a breast in each hand, lean over her so I can see down from the balcony as well. I see a couple sitting on a bench across the street and they are looking at us. A thrill runs through me to know we are being watched and I wonder if she knows they are there.

She has her eyes closed, lost in her own world for a minute. She is about to explode, I can feel every part of her body preparing for a massive orgasm. I pull her head round in the right direction and tell her to open her eyes. She seems to lock stares with the woman across the street and then she bursts on to my cock. Her pussy goes into spasms that just grip me so hard it almost hurts and she squirts a stream of juice all over me and onto the floor. Her body is shaking uncontrollably and she is almost sobbing from the ecstasy rushing through her body. She is cumming and cumming and crying out until she finally goes limp in my arms. Small sobs and shivers still run through her.

Once she has recovered a little I catch her looking to see if the couple are still watching and can't help but notice the smile on her face when she see's they are. The woman smiles and takes her man by the hand and leads him home.

I pick her up in my arms and carry her to the bedroom. Later I will find out more about what turns her on and what she fantasises about. I promised to help her explore everything she has ever dreamed of and we have only just begun.