Balcony Interlude

Story Info
Your sexy neighbor puts on a show for you.
1.3k words
4.31
46.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a hot and humid night. I am standing on the darkened balcony of my apartment trying to catch an occasional cool breeze. The moon offers the only light. It beams down seemingly caressing me in its warm glow. My white cotton gown clings to my shower damp body showing every curve of my small 5'2" frame. I brush my still wet red hair back and it hangs sleek and long down to where my round little ass begins its soft curve outward.

You are new to town and have just moved in this afternoon. You step out onto your balcony to take a break after unpacking all day and see me. You think I look like a nice little piece and you enjoy the sight of my small round breast straining against the confines of the thin cotton. You linger there in the shadows watching me.

I am aware you are there but pretend not to notice. I saw you when you moved in and something about you aroused something deep inside me. You appealed to me on some deeper level that had never been touched before. Normally I would never do this, but I decide to put on a little show for you. I smile a secret little smile. Since I was going to fantasize about you, it would make it even more erotic to me to know you would be watching me touch myself.

My patio chair is already facing your way. I sit down, lean back and begin to stroke my nipples through the gown. They immediately spring to attention hard and erect. I continue to pinch and roll them between my fingers and begin to become very aroused by this manipulation.

At first you are not sure what you are seeing. Then you realize I am caressing my nipples and you feel your cock stir as you watch me. You step back deeper into the shadows, but you chuckle to yourself. You are sure I saw you there. You decide to watch a while and see how far I will take this little show.

I unbutton the gown enough to gain access to the eager twins sitting so proudly there atop my pert little breasts. They become even harder as I pinch and roll them. I cup my breast and bring my nipples together and pull them towards my mouth as close as I can get them. My tongue flicks out & wets the sensitive tips.

Your cock immediately hardens as you see my breast spill out of my gown. You begin to stroke your cock as you watch me lick my nipples. You imagine your hands on those hard little buds, your mouth engulfing the quivering nubs of flesh.

Now my pussy begins to get wet and hot. My clit starts demanding attention. I let go of my tits and leaving them exposed, pull my cotton gown up and spread my legs so I can reach the delicate little toy that controls me.

A slight noise escapes you as you see my gown pulled up with my legs spread open. Your hand moves faster on your cock as you imagine sliding it into that wet, pink pussy.

My pussy gets hotter and hotter as I rub and tickle my clit. My ass rolls and rocks and I moan in pleasure as hot cum trickles out of my pussy. The moonlight glints on the juices as they drench my exposed thighs.

You have watched as long as you can. You know you have to have me now no matter what the consequences. You look around the inner courtyard of the apartment complex, noting that it is late and all of the windows are dark. Then you see a ladder workmen had left leaning against the building. You give a soft laugh and slip out of your apartment to the patio below. You silently move the ladder against my balcony and quietly climb it and step onto my balcony.

I am totally unaware you are not my audience any more I am so caught up in the molten lava my pussy has become. I continue to whimper and moan as I rub my clit.

Your hard-on strains against your shorts as you watch my head roll from side to side and you hear my moans of pleasure. You swiftly and noiselessly move close enough to claim your prize. Now you will take possession of my body.

Suddenly I am aware of hands closing over my tits and kneading and pinching my nipples hard and rough. I gasp and you lean forward kissing my neck.

You whisper "Don't make a sound, baby". Your lips trail down my neck and you use one hand to turn my face towards you so you can kiss my mouth.

Your grip on me tightens slightly as you murmur in my ear, "Understand right now, you can't tease me without paying for it."

Then you scoop me up out of the chair & carry me into the apartment. I offer no protest as my head rests against your shoulder. I feel completely safe and complete with you. It just feels natural to be in your arms.

You lay me on the bed pulling my gown off in the same movement. You stand up gazing down at me. My long red hair is spread across the pillow and my exposed breasts still stand at attention eager for your touch. My pink pussy lips are full and pouty and wet with my cum.

I am so aroused I thrash mindlessly on the bed waiting for your touch. My whole body burns with longing for you. I spread my legs far apart and raise my pussy towards you, mutely begging for your cock.

You want to grab me right then and plunge your cock into me as hard as you can, but you hold back. "Let me watch you play with your pussy some more", you manage to get out.

I obediently pull apart my pussy lips and expose the wet gleaming gash inside. My clit is so swollen and hard it looks like a tiny cock throbbing and twitching there.

My fingers tremble as I gently rub across that sensitive little button causing it to twitch even more. I groan as I cum again. My juices are dripping out & running into my butt crack now.

"Oh baby" I gasp "please take me now, please".

You cannot hold back any longer hearing me beg you but you pause, asking "Tell me exactly what you want."

I groan and my head rolls back and forth "You know what I want, give me your cock, ram it hard deep into my pussy, rip me in two with your big hard cock, baby. I need it so bad!"

You grab me lifting me from the bed as your cock hones in on the wet little gash that is pulling it in. You ram it in clear up to the top of your shaft. It is pulsing deep in me.

I twitch & thrash impaled on your long rod as I cum once more drenching your cock in my steamy cum. You begin to piston my pussy. You pull nearly all the way out and then ram it hard back into me. My pussy pulses & grips your cock as if it will never let it go.

You try to hold off as long as you can savoring every velvet fold of the hot liquid tunnel you are encased in. You continue your brutal assault on my pussy ramming me over & over until you can't hold back any longer and you shoot your hot cream deep into my pussy.

When you are spent you pull your cock out and I eagerly reach for it to lick every drop of our combined cum from it. You collapse on the bed beside me only temporarily satiated.

You know there are too many delicious places on my body for you to explore to be finished already. But for the moment we both rest and enjoy the peace of release.