Balcony Show

Story Info
A woman competes with flirts for her husband's attention.
1.4k words
4.09
43.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alicia was lying on the bed of her 2nd floor hotel room. Rich, her husband, was gone. Her head was fuzzy. She looked at the bottles of beer and heavy booze and decided it was quite the night. Then the memory flashed across her eyes.

Yesterday. They were out on the beach yesterday. Other people were naked, some topless. Alicia refused and Rich got upset. He wasn't mad but she could tell he really wanted her to get naked in front of others. He'd made mention of it before every now and then but the guy never pursued it too hard. Maybe Alicia was too likely to turn him down.

She sat up, realized it was a bad decision, and laid back down. She reached for an open bottle of some beer or another and poured it into her open mouth. Wasn't 32 too old to be doing this? Maybe, though her husband of the same age didn't think so. She was still having fun, either way.

Suddenly, the urge to vomit ripped her stomach open. She ran to backroom, puked, and rested a few moments. Cold and on the floor, Alicia realized she did not have any clothes on. Well, Rich should see her now! Naked! But she was shivering. She crawled back to the bedroom. The bed was too high to reach in her current state. She pulled at the covers but they were too well-tucked in under the mattress. Hot sunlight streamed through the sliding glass door that led to their balcony. She crawled into the light, warmed, and closed her eyes. Slept.

Alicia woke up again, feeling much better. She was still in the sun. It was around 2:00 in the afternoon, an hour since she was up last. She got up, wobbling slightly, and walked to the bathroom. She downed a glass of water and felt immediately better. She could even feel the water hydrate her arms and legs. It was amazing.

Alicia put a robe on and looked around. Still no sign of Rich. He must be around somewhere. She walked out onto the balcony to admire the view. The beach was a long stretch of off-white soft sand. The water was a beautiful blue-green so clear, you could see to the bottom. It was perfect.

Until she noticed her husband. He was talking to two girls, younger by ten years at least. One, with long blonde hair, had large breasts and was topless. The other was red-haired and completely naked. Rich had on a bathing suit and a sleeveless t-shirt. They had his undivided attention. Alicia tried not to be angry. He had asked her to get nude on the beach and she knew he was a very visual guy. But this was right in front of her. Only 100 feet away from his sleeping wife, her husband was carrying on with two young girls. For shame!

Well, she decided, if he wants naked, he can have it. She undid the belt around her waist. The robe was small on her frame and her average-sized breasts pushed through. Warm air and sunlight hit her stomach and her shaved pussy. She wasn't used to this, standing where people could see her.

She took a breath and stepped onto the balcony.

"Richy!" she cooed at him. Several nearby heads swiveled up at the sound of her voice. A man walking just below the balcony looked up her as he walked by. She looked down at him. A shiver passed through her body as his face appeared between her breasts, staring between her legs. She fought the urge to cover up.

Rich was looking at her, pure lust in his eyes. The blonde chick with the big tits looked up at Alicia. That one was apparently upset she was losing a competition to an older, slightly less attractive woman and she wanted to make a statement. She tapped Rich on the shoulder. He turned and she said good-bye to him. The red-haired girl waved and walked towards. The blonde girl turned to leave, but spun back and pulled Rich into a hug. Her eyes met Alicia's as she pressed her bare breasts into Rich's chest. Alicia gave Rich credit, though. He broke the hug quickly and headed towards the hotel, his eyes on his wife.

Alicia realized she was still getting attention. Both men and women were still throwing looks and glances her way. Her husband's tongue was down by his knees. And she enjoyed the feeling of attention. Without thinking, afraid she's stop herself, she pulled the robe off as fast as possible and tossed it on the ground 20 feet below.

"Oops, Rich, I dropped my robe."

She laughed merrily when Rich actually tripped over his feet and went face-first into the sand. Instincts urged her to cover up but the rush of being naked overpowered her hands. She actually shook slightly with excitement. The sun and light breeze washed over her skin. Men glanced at her continually as she stood on the balcony, exposed to the world. She could hear husband running around the building and up the metal stairs. He kicked the door in, ignoring the key, and advanced on her, hunger on his face.

She turned to face him, giving beachgoers a view of her ass. She glanced over her shoulder. Directly below her were two teenagers, standing still and staring up. She looked back at her husband and spread her feet wider.

"Think we'll get busted if I fuck you right out here?" he asked, closing in on her.

"Yes," she said, her hand snaking inside his bathing suit, squeezing his growing erection. "Did those two sluts give you an eyeful?"

"They liked the attention. I think you do, too," he responded. He reached between her legs and his finger came away glistening. Alicia looked down. The two high school boys were still staring up at her. On her thighs were pearls of moisture. She didn't believe how wet she was. She went to wipe the juice off and her finger slid along her clit. Her hip swung at the pleasure.

"I think we'd better go in," she said, "Unless you prefer me out here." She turned and faced the water again. Rich ran inside and came back out moments later, digital camera in hand. Alicia never posed for nude pictures before, but she was too hot to say no. She leaned forward over the railing, legs spread wide and looked over her shoulder. Rich was snapping pictures like crazy. She turned back to him, showing him her body. She waved at the crowd of beachgoers and several waved back.

"Okay, let's go," she said. She shoved Rich back into the hotel room and yanked his bathing suit down. He tripped again and fell backwards onto the bed. Alicia's body followed and she landed on his legs. Immediately, her mouth covered his cock and her head bobbed up and down. Rich groaned and played with the camera. Alicia saw a red light pop on and knew he was filming. She'd never been in a sex tape either, but they were breaking barriers now. She worked for the camera, running her tongue along the bottom of Rich's dick. She deepthroated him, her lips making contact with his pelvis. She moved her head up and down in short, little bursts, fucking his dick with her throat. Her hand slid between her legs and she rubbed her own clit. She was close to exploding.

Alicia sucked Rich's dick a few seconds more, then pulled off him. He lied on his back and she climbed on top. She took his cock in her hand, positioned herself, and lowered her pussy onto him. She was so wet, he slid right in. She leaned forward, rubbing her clit hard against his lower stomach and pumping away at him. Her orgasm built within seconds. She felt Rich's stomach tighten and he cried out, his hands reaching up to cup her tits. His thumbs lightly stroked her nipples and Alicia went over the edge. Tension in her body released in an explosion of bliss. Ecstasy rippled through her body and she collapsed on top of Rich's chest. Seconds later, she rolled off him and grabbed the towel lying on the floor.

Clean-up, spent, and still breathing heavy, Rich looked at Alicia.

"That was seriously the hottest thing you've ever done. Just thinking about it, I'm ready to fuck again. Can I post the pictures?"

She swatted his chest, shaking her head. "I guess you'll have the memory the rest of your life," she said.

There was a knock at the door.

Rich reached for Alicia's robe, lying on the bed, and threw it on the ground. His eyes went to the door.

"Care to make another?" he asked.