Ballad of Countess Kylathia Ch. 01

Story Info
Our heroine's night of sex is broken by the worst paladin.
1.6k words
3.9k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shards of wood flew through the air and landed squarely at the foot of the bed as another foot, this one armored, smashed through the flimsy inn door. The moaning in the room ceased just as those useless shards of dead tree made contact with the planked floor, and the two sets of eyes in the dimly lit room snapped to the stranger, each one wide with surprise.

"Countess Kylathia Windthorpe, your REIGN of TERROR ends tonight!" the bass voice thundered. The paladin's gauntlets clenched even tighter around his sword as he strode into the room. "It is by my hand of Righteous Judgment that I will rend your stain from this plane of existence! So get off that man and face me like the monster that you are!"

The woman slowly turned her head, pushing her white hair out of her pale face. She was still trying to catch her breath as her unfocused eyes attempted to read the facial profile of the man who was yelling so furiously at her. Kylathia shuddered for a moment, briefly toppling to the side before she caught herself and sat back up straight. "Look, um... this sex is really, really good right now... so can... can we maybe do this another time? Honestly, I'm happy to schedule with you... sign a contract... " she began to stutter.

"Sex? Do you THINK me so NAIVE, BEAST? I know how Vampires like you prey upon the weak, when they are ASLEEP," the man continued, taking slow, methodical steps into the room.

"No, no, please, honestly, the sex is great, we're fine here," the man under Kylathia moaned. He adjusted himself, moving his tanned face around her body to get a look at the invader. He nearly choked as his eyes adjusted to the light. "Loderic, is that YOU?!"

"Taikash?!" the paladin cried out. "What are you DOING? Get away from her! She is a vampire who will prey on you, you idiotic playwright!"

Kylathia gritted her teeth, red eyes flitting from one man to the other. If her long fangs hadn't been apparent before, they were certainly apparent now, standing out from her human teeth like two porcelain blades. Her red lips were pulled back in concern and embarrassment as she slowly slid Taikash out from inside of her cold body while they spoke.

"Loderic, I do believe the first words out of my mouth when we met the Countess were, 'Can you believe she's a vampire?' But you were too busy chastising the Dwarf over his choice of deity to actually listen, like always," Taikash responded.

"I... I mean it's kind of apparent, really... What, with the dead skin, black veins, red lips and all. I don't try to hide it," Kylathia muttered. She turned around to look at Loderic, nestling into the bed next to Taikash. Her breasts were still somehow contained by her bra, though it looked like she was going to be taking it off at any moment, and not just due to how much it was confining her ample bosom. She was a larger woman, but by no means portly. Her stomach, thighs, and derriere were all exquisitely ripe for a woman of her build, despite her dependence on blood. A small ponch of stomach sat lightly upon her legs as she rested upright against the wall, which she then cradled with her thin black-nailed fingers.

"Wait... wait... I know you. You were the one we met in the market earlier today. The woman who called herself Tessa. Weren't you... thinner?" Loderic asked, feet still planted firmly on the ground, but his eyes scanning the woman carefully from behind the visor of his helm.

"Really, you notice her weight but can't notice she's a vampire? Loderic, you have the most fucked up priorities," Taikash scoffed.

"Well it doesn't matter what her weight is!" Loderic shot back. "She is one of the dark kin, and I still aim to remove her from this world! And don't you dare question my priorities, He-Who-Fucks-The-Dead."

"What? I mean, look at her, what has she done wrong? And yes I'm going to question the man who can't recognize a vampire when one stands in front of him! Or refuses to listen to his wise friend of the Bardic-persuasion." Taikash said. Kylathia petted his shoulder as he said this, smiling lightly at the kind words.

"Good Gods man, she drinks blood! Human blood, Elvish blood, Orcish blood, she doesn't care where it comes from!"

"I mean, Orcish blood isn't the best, Loderic," Kylathia finally piped up. "Yeah the blood isn't bad, but you still need to bite their flesh, and you've smelled an orc, right? Right, he has smelled them, Tai? Didn't you mention something about an orc encampment?"

"Yes, yes, we've both smelled many an orc. Not pleasant to say the least. Probably tastes even worse in your mouth. Don't really want to imagine that," Taikash retorted.

"Yes, well, I'm sure it's probably not the most pleasant, considering the lack of soap, perfumes, and... Wait, why in the seven planes am I even having this conversation? I came here to stop the vampiric scourge in this town, and clearly we've found the source," Loderic said with a pleading tone. He pointed his sword at Kylathia and waved it around at her, as if he were trying to make his pointing as obvious as possible.

"Oh, that? No, no, I'm not doing that, I'm just passing through. Honestly was traveling down to Havensfall to play in a poker tournament," Kylathia said with a shrug.

"Bullshit," Loderic interjected. "You have a constant thirst! Of course you're drinking blood here!"

"Actually..." Taikash added a bit sheepishly. "She doesn't have the thirst."

"There is no known vampire in the world who does not have the thirst, Tai. That's why they're vampires, and that's why we murder them."

"No, actually, he's right. I showed him. I don't have the thirst. I mean I get hungry, sure, but don't we all get hungry? And you have your solid foods, and I have my liquid diet, and it all works out."

"What do you even MEAN that you SHOWED HIM? You can't just SHOW someone an intent. That's absolutely stupid."

Taikash got up and pulled one of the blankets around his groin, keeping his modesty in front of his traveling companion. "Look... uh... no she's right. She showed me. She does this weird thing and it's... kinda hot, actually." He placed one of his slim, elvish hands upon the paladin, who immediately knocked it straight back off and finally dropped his guard.

"And I will say unto you again, you tosser, that no matter what magics she performed for you, she is always hungry! It's not like she's storing it in there or anything."

A silence fell over the room for a moment, and Taikash looked back towards Kylathia, hoping she would be able to clear the matter up. "Well... actually... I can store the blood."

"Oh for Diath's SAKE..."

"No, I'm not pulling your leg, Loddy..."

"It's Loderic."

"Fine. I'm not pulling your leg, Loderic. I found the Wand of Dreams and I wished to be lifted of my thirst. So... it... let me store the blood. In a way. My own way. It's unique. Ehheheheh..." she chuckled, clearly embarrassed.

"The Wand is a fairy tale. A joke spun by bards to trick the simplest of adventurers into killing themselves. Again, I'm not falling for it. No ma'am. I am NOT born under the sign of The Fool."

"How about she shows you? Hrmmm? Would that make you feel just a teeny bit better?" Taikash laughed. "I even trust her enough to continue taking mine."

Loderic threw off his helmet at this last statement, denting the wooden floor. "What the hell is WRONG WITH YOU MAN."

"She's been gentle, sweet, and just has this killer rocking motion..."

"So the men say. I don't see what's really unique about it, but I'm glad it pleases..."

"Oh, trust me darling, you ensure the pleasure is just flowing in every second..."

Loderic raised his gauntlet up between the two of them. "I. Don't. Want. To. Have. Details. About. Your. Sex. Lives."

Taikash looked deeply into his friend's eyes, blinking a few times sarcastically before he raised his already slightly bleeding right wrist. "Kai, just show him so he shuts the fuck up."

Before Loderic could even object, Kai leapt forward from her position on the bed with an unnatural speed, latching onto his wrist like a leech in the form of a woman. She began to lap up the blood with her long tongue, aggravating the wound slightly so it began to bleed further into her mouth. She slightly moaned as she drank his fluid, hands keeping the flesh in her ruby lipped mouth.

That's when Loderic noticed it. What he had originally passed off as her breasts heaving from her breath was actually something more. Her breasts began to swell forward, growing even rounder in the black prison of lace and cloth that they were somehow contained within. His mouth slowly fell agape as her pale areolas began to peek over the edge of the fabric and her cleavage deepened.

The bra finally chose that moment to give up. The clasp in the back ripped open, sending her E cup breasts spilling outwards like porcelain waterfalls. They bounced lightly on her chest, not losing their perky teardrop shape as they continued to round out from her final sips. But, the shock of the garment finally releasing startled Kylathia, forcing a high pitched squeak of surprise from her as she let go of the wrist before her.

"She's... bigger?" It was all Loderic could say.

"Like I said. It's kinda hot." Taikash chuckled.


  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Come for the tags, sfays for the comedy

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fourth Vector Ch. 01 Jack Easterbrook begins his mission into the unknown.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Life of a Leviathan Ch. 01 Fertilizing The Last Leviathan.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Arse Goetia Ch. 01 An unwilling virgin meets demon, grows dick, does little.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
All That Glitters - Notes Series information, glossary, notes, and abbreviations.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Space - The Final FUCKtier Pt. 01 Where we are welcomed to the Starship Valentine...in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories