Ballerina Slut Ch.1

Story Info
Instructor trains a naive dancer tease.
991 words
3.85
128.4k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura wasn’t a slut, but she had the body of one. At the age of 18 she was the hottest piece of ass in school. Her 36DD breasts were so round and full that they would bounce even with a bra. And her ass was so tight and smooth that most of the guys that saw her would have to go to the restroom and jack off just to concentrate on the rest of their classes.

As unbelievable as her body was though, it was even more unbelievable in her dance leotard. Every day in her dance class she would wear a tight pink leotard with beige tights. The guys in her class would receive instant hard-ons and even the girls would get wet looking at her wonderful body. Many of them had their own depraved fantasies involving her, but none as much as the dance instructor.

Every day she would watch Laura flaunt her gorgeous body and drive the students wild. The worst part of it was that she didn’t even seem to notice that she was doing it. As far as the instructor was concerned the girl needed to be fucked and humiliated thoroughly, and she was the one that was going to make it happen.

One day after class the instructor told Laura that she needed some “special training” to become a better dancer. Laura wasn’t the smartest girl so she didn’t read between the lines and was happy for the extra attention.

The next day Laura came to class dressed in her leotard to find that instead of her normal class it was just she and 35 guys.

Instinctively Laura began stretching, working up a sweat. Then men watched her glisten, wondering how much longer they would have to wait before fucking her silly.

The instructor walked over to Laura and asked if she was ready for her “intense training”. When Laura said “yes” that’s when they grabbed her.

Two of the strongest guys in the room were motioned to pick her up and hoist her over the balance bar. They hoisted her face down over the bar so that her legs and ass were sticking out towards the guys.

“Um…I’m not so sure about this…” Laura whined naively.

“Don’t worry,” her instructor replied. “We’re just doing some exercises to stretch your body better.

She made a motion and the two guys each grabbed one of her smooth ankles and spread her wide for the whole class to see. Slowly they pulled back the sweat soaked leotard from her crotch and ripped open her beige tights as they began to dip their fingers inside of her warm snatch. As the 30 plus students watched, Laura began to moan as the fingers went deep inside of her. Occasionally because of her own natural lubrication, a finger would slide up into her ass.

At this point her dance instructor encouraged the rest of the class to come up and “sample” her. The guys instantly jumped at the chance and suddenly there were over 50 hands rubbing her clit and lips and well as fingers sliding into her cunt and ass, while other hands pinched her nipples and massaged her breasts.

After 10 minutes of fondling the instructor believed it was time for Laura to become a better dancer. She motioned the boys away except for the ones holding Laura down, and proceeded to force a cucumber into Laura’s ass. She was so tight that it was a full minute of constant pressure before it began to slip inside. Laura moaned in pain and pleasure as her ass was filled with the vegetable.

Slowly it was pistoned in and out of her ass in front of 35 horny men. It was a magnificent site to see her, her slim, tight abdomen on the wooden stretch bar with her DD breasts dangling over the other side, with two men spreading her legs past 180 degrees with a large vegetable oozing out of her smooth, shapely ass. And just when the guys couldn’t take anymore their instructor pulled out another large cucumber and began shoving that one into Laura’s ass too.

Laura’s eyes bulged at the increased width of her anal opening; it was almost too much pain and pressure for her to endure. And just when she thought she would split in two the other cucumber popped in. At that point she couldn’t have closed her legs if she tried.

“Uhhh…are you sure…uhhh…that this will make me…ohhhh, ahhhhhh…a better dancer…?” She moaned to her instructor.

“Absolutely” she replied shove the massive fruits in and out of her slimy, stretched ass.

Laura was on the verge of an orgasm and the men could see it. She curled her toes inside of her ballet shoes and her smooth, silky legs became even more shapely and defined.

“Uhhh…. ahhhhhh…. uhhh…” was all she could say as her body was rocked back and forth.

“Ohhhh! Ohhhh! I’m Cumming!”

But before she could her instructor pulled out the cucumbers from her ass, or rather what was left of the cucumbers. Their insides were all squeezed out and oozing out of her ass. Her instructor bent down and licked Laura’s crack up and down furiously and suddenly Laura exploded. Her body spasmed, her legs jerked and she gushed fluids all over the hard wooden floor. It was so intense that when she went to scream nothing came out; there was just an expression on her face like her very soul had been violated.

It took her a few minutes before she came to her senses. She tilted her head back towards her instructor.

“Now am I a better dancer?” she asked sincerely, still panting.

Her instructor looked back at her and laughed.

“Your training has only just begun you sweaty little slut!” She turned towards the guys. “It’s your turn now, makes sure she is thoroughly stretched!”

“Oh no!” she thought, “What have I gotten myself into?”