Ballerina Slut Ch. 2

Story Info
Training continues on naive tease.
1.8k words
3.81
165.2k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was still catching her breath as the crowd of young men advanced towards her.

“What do you mean I’m all theirs?” she said to her instructor; her face was a mixture of innocence and dishevelment.

The man in front of the rest smiled at her. “She means it’s our turn to train you.”

“Oh. Well... I guess that’s… okay.”

The men laughed at her stupidity as their hands grabbed her.

“We’re just going to wash off the cucumber before we continue our… er… training.”

In the back of her mind something didn’t seem right. She really wanted to be a better dancer but was any of this really going to help? Did other dancers have to endure this kind of physical treatment? And why was the room only filled with men? She couldn’t quite piece it together yet.

They raised her up like some sort of perverted parade float. Her head was tilted back, dangling in front of one of the men’s crotches. She could see that something was trying to bulge through his shorts at her but she wasn’t really paying attention.

Her breasts bounced through the air like two skipping mountains. Her crotch was still open wide and the men found it hard to carry her forward without drooling. One of the guys holding her “slipped” and his thumb shoved into her ass. Laura felt the intruder wiggling around in her rectum and she gave a sigh at the sensation. The man holding her shoulders saw this and reacted quickly. He freed his 10-inch erection from his shorts and quickly drove it deep past her mouth and down her throat. At the same time another guy “slipped” and suddenly there were two thumbs moving around, exciting the nerve endings in her ass.

She moaned again and the vibrations sent the guy exploring her mouth over the edge. He could feel her tonsils vibrating and her tongue massaging the base of his shaft. He suddenly lurched forward, nearly shoving his balls in her mouth and shot his thick load directly into her esophagus, bypassing her lungs on the way to her stomach. He jerked a few more times, imagining his white cream sliding down her throat.

His whole blowjob only took about 7 seconds and by the time he pulled out and put away his cock she only then noticed the taste of something strange in her mouth. She opened her eyes and once again saw the crotch in front of her. The bulge seemed smaller then before.

“Nothing new there,” she thought. “I wonder what that was?”

Laura looked up and saw that they were carrying her over to the water fountain.

“Thanks, I could use a drink.”

“You’re not getting a drink, we’re just using it to wash the cucumber off, you dumb slut.”

“Fine, but you don’t have to call me a slut.”

The men couldn’t believe how absolutely naive and stupid she was. Did she still believe this was dance training?

Most of the men backed away except for the two strongest. They lifted her by her soft thighs up over the fountain, her sexy, luscious legs dangling over the sides. Another young man pushed down the button and the cold water shot up at Laura’s oversexed crotch. Suddenly there were hands all over her inner thighs, washing off the cucumber; fingers slipping inside of her moist vagina and no less than two fingers sliding up her ass at any given time.

The water mixed with her own juices made her thighs slick and the two men lost their grip. Laura plunged down onto the fountainhead, the cold metal piercing her sphincter. Her muscles tightened their grip over the new intruder and Laura’s weight pushed down the button, shooting even more cold water deep into her rectum. A sudden moan escaped her lips as her ass began to fill with water. The men watched in arousal as her delicious body began to struggle and try to break free. They grabbed her legs and held her down, smiling, as they knew how full she was becoming.

“Ohhhh…Please, my ass is filling up with water…Uhhhhh… and I don’t know how much more I can hold.”

Even as she said that she could feel the water trying to push out her anal opening. The slow, constant release was beginning to have an affect on her and she began to moan even louder.

“Ahhhhhh…my ass is so…full…” she managed to say between erratic breaths.

One of the men walked over to her and began to lick her clit, back and forth, circling his tongue over her swelling sensitive spot. Laura suddenly felt another orgasm approaching. Slowly it began to rise from deep inside of her. Once again her toes curled, enhancing her already toned and firm calves and thighs. Then men saw her ready to cum and they began to repeatedly slam her ass down on the fountainhead.

Laura’s breathing became uncontrollable as her once virgin ass was repeatedly violated by the cold metal. Her ass cheeks gripped the metal tighter and tighter and the men had to push her down harder as every second went by.

“Oh God!!! Oh God!!! OH GOD!!!!” she began to whine, on the verge of another incredible orgasm.

Laura’s vaginal muscles tightened as she prepared to cum. Her breasts were bouncing wildly and sprang from out of their tight surroundings. Alternately her DD’s smacked her in the face, which only made her more aroused. She was so on the edge that she almost cried in ecstasy. She thought her body would explode from the sexual pressure.

In, out, in, out went the metal fountainhead, faster, deeper, and constantly slamming up her ass. Her over-abused hole felt like it was on fire.

“Oh My God,” screamed her mind. “My ass is burning up! I’m going to cum again!!”

Without thinking her legs began to straighten out. They slowly began to raise up in the air, her delicate feet passing the height of her head. Her toes pointed away from her body, which only served to highlight the toned muscles of her inner legs. It was almost like some unknown force had taken her body and bent it in half. The men stared at the amazing scene in front of them, trying not to cum on sight.

She grabbed her huge breasts to keep them from bouncing and held them close to her. She could feel the scream building in her throat and tilted her head back to release it.

The sound she made was heavenly. It started off as a high-pitched note and over the course of a few seconds started to become audible. They knew she was cumming so they slammed her ass as fast as they could, and grabbed her as tight as they could. Suddenly the sound broke and turned into a scream. It was so full of passion and purity that they knew it was a sound that they would never forget. It echoed throughout the room, bouncing off the walls only to come back louder. Her tongue was sticking straight out of her mouth and tears were rolling down her cheeks. Her whole body shook as she came. The man on her clit jumped back as she gushed into the fountain. They struggled to hold on to her body, her leotard and tights now soaked in sweat and sliding out of their hands. It was too much and they finally had to let go, dropping her one last time onto the fountainhead. They watched as she convulsed, drool running down her chin as she spasmed in ecstasy. Finally they decided they had waited long enough.

The men pulled out their erections. They were so hard from all the stimuli that they could have carved diamonds. Within a moments notice they were jacking off and with the sight in front of them it only took a few seconds before they began to cum. Their semen flew in long strings and attached themselves all over her body. Long white secretions dripped off of her long, toned legs, like they had been dipped in dressing. The copious amounts of cum slid down her tights starting at the insides of her upper thighs, all the way down her beautiful calves and finally dripping down her ankles, making its way down into her point shoes.

Her breasts were hidden behind a curtain of cum, and her nipples appeared to have piercings dangling from them. They were like two giants scoops of ice cream covered in whipped cream.

As amazing as they were though, her best feature was her face.

While her mouth was wide open many of the men had managed to shoot their loads right into it. The thick gooey cum covered her tongue and dripped off its tip onto her slime-covered tits. The rest of it oozed down the sides of her face and neck in thick chunks. Cum covered her rosy red cheeks and clung to her eyelids, sealing them shut. Her French Bun had unwrapped and her long auburn hair stuck to her forehead and face. The long strands were cemented onto her skin and the rest was glued around her neck.

The men didn’t stop cumming for almost a minute and when they did what they saw only got them hard again.

Laura, the previous picture of flirtatious innocence now appeared to be a hardcore, cum-covered, anal-orgasming slut. As her body sat upon the fountain the water was spilling onto the floor, causing an even bigger mess. They decided it was time to release the pressure in her ass. They picked her up and with a loud pop over a quart of water spilled out of her ass and into the drain. They watched in amazement not realizing that she could hold that much in her ass.

After watching her drain out they placed her onto one of the mats and smiled as she started to come out of her orgasm-induced shock.

“What… happened?” she asked, wiping some strange substance out of her eyes so she could see what was going on.

One of the boys responded, “Well, because you don’t get it bitch, I’m going to explain it to you very slowly, so even a dumb slut like you can figure it out. First your dance instructor got you off by fucking your ass with 2 cucumbers. Then we fucked you with the water-cooler. And after that we all jerked off on you while watching you orgasm. But you are apparently too fucking dumb to figure this out. You still think that we’re training you to be a better dancer. Dumb bitch.”

Laura looked down at herself in shock. She was covered from her soft hair, to her delicate toes in cum. She gasped, choking on some cum stuck in her throat. Tears of shame rolled down her cheeks. She finally realized why all this seemed wrong.

“But why?” She asked sympathetically. “Why are you doing this to me?”

“Because you have the most amazing body in the tri-county area, and that body deserves to be fucked and used like a cheap sex-toy. It should belong to everyone. Starting with us!”

He made a motion and the men advanced on her still recovering body.

“Oh no!” she thought. “Not more!!"