Ballet Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notbillyb
notbillyb
296 Followers

"Yeah, they seem to be doin' fine. Neither one wants to lose I guess. "

Meanwhile I was moaning uncontrollably onto Chez' cock as another powerful black giant pushed several inches into my now clutching pussy. God I wanted to be fucked! Fucked by this giant black god of sex as I sucked black cum down my throat! Soon Chez lifted my head out of the water for a breath, but at that moment the monster cock in my pussy pushed a little to far a little to fast and I let out a loud gasping "Aaahh!"

"Aw, you loose, Jenny. " my husband said. I was pushed past Chez and looked back to see Storm pushing half of his big black staff into my aching womanhood. I rested my head on my hands on the side of the pool, looking at my husband. "Ooooh shiitt!" I screamed as Storm again pushed far into me.

My husband said "Jenny, don't take it so hard. Kitten really is good. "

"You right, she's takin' it hard" Storm said to him. I knew from experience that these guys could stand far enough away that it wouldn't look like penetration was possible, when in fact, thank god, it was. Storm slowly stroked in and out of me, gently enough to open me up slowly and prevent me from screaming. These guys could kill my husband but I really don't think they wanted to cause any trouble. They just wanted to fuck. "Is Kitten OK?" my husband snapped me out of my dreamy senses.

I looked down to see my daughter still impaled on two giant cocks, each blacker than black. Her body sliding back and forth, first sucking Willy's monster into her mouth, then slowly letting it out as she sucked Don's huge dick into her tiny vagina. I saw her arms slowly drifting down. Could she have passed out? I did when Willy fucked me, I'm sure. Willy and Don both stood, eyes closed, just enjoying the sensations she was giving them. Oh shit!

I reached down and grabbed my daughter's body. It was nearly limp. I pulled her up out of the water. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and she was moaning. Finally she looked at me. "Mom... oh mom... " Jesus she was weak. "Mom... I could have died down there. "

"I know Kitten, but you're alright. "

"Oohhh... died in cock heaven. Can I go back?" She was so quiet, serene even.

Willy had other plans. "Uh oh. She don't look good!" he yelled loudly. My husband came rushing over as Willy lifted my daughter over his shoulder and carried her out of the pool. Was he serious? What was he doing? "Look out, I'm a lifeguard too! I'll give her mouth to mouth!"

I was just talking to her so I really didn't think she was in serious trouble but his voice had me worried, and my husband too. Willy laid her on the grass and the other three guys knelt around them, blocking our view. I quietly took this opportunity to put my bikini bottom back where it belonged. I heard Willy taking deep breaths but nothing else. Jesus was she alright? Then I noticed, Willy was lying not beside her but on top of her. I could see his strong black legs sticking straight out, with my daughter's little white feet on either side of his knees. And I could see her toes clutching the grass. "Jenny, is she OK?" my husband asked. "I don't know, I'll see. Guys, let me see her. "

Storm, Don and Chez parted their black muscle curtain to let me in. First I saw my daughter's eyes, wide as they could possibly be. Then I saw Willy's mouth covering hers. Then I saw that Willy, giant black Willy, had his entire cock inside my daughter. Again. He would withdraw, and my daughter's eyes would return to normal, take a breath, cover her mouth (and slide his tongue into her throat I'm sure) then thrust his wonderful meaty pole back into her tiny tiny opening. God I was jealous. "I think she'll be OK in a couple of minutes. Willy seems to know how to handle this. "

In the position I was in, kneeling over Willy and my daughter, Don was right behind me, and I was as shielded from my husband as my daughter was. Knowing this, and knowing, probably smelling, how excited I was, he quickly pulled aside my bikini bottom and eased into me, covering my mouth as I grunted my surprise and pleasure. Rather than thrust which my husband might see, he pulled my ass on and off his cock. Across from me, Storm released his mighty shaft and I fell to it, sucking him in. I couldn't imagine a more erotic sight. My tiny lily white daughter being fucked by a giant black stud only feet from her poor, concerned father, while she looked into her mother's eyes. Her mother's eyes which were quickly glassing over from the pleasure of the cocks in her mouth and cunt. Her mother's penetrated mouth and cunt only feet from her poor, unsuspecting, dumb father.

The night grew eerily silent. All I could hear, and I'm sure everyone including my husband heard it, was the slobbering wet sound of two grateful white pussies and one equally grateful white mouth being truly fucked by wonderful, powerful, big long black cocks. Trying to deny the growing reality my husband continued to demand "What is going on in there? What are you doing? Jenny!?"" From the corner of my eye I could see my beautiful devils fighting him off, preventing him from seeing inside the black dome their massive bodies formed. In and out I was fucked, mouth and cunt, on and on. I never wanted it to end. I grew accustomed to Don's sized and his fabulous cock sawed mercilessly and entirely into my wet cunt, while my mouth received the same magic treatment. I wanted it forever, but I wanted them to cum! Each of the two times I had felt those powerful jets of black cum in me, once in my mouth and once in my pussy, had triggered the most intense orgasms of my life. I wanted that again. And again.

My daughter started to make mewling sounds, even over Willy's covering mouth. I could see her feet starting to stamp the ground around Willy's legs while he really started to pound her. Then with a mighty thrust he slammed his entire giant dick into her welcoming opening and stayed there, totally stiff. My daughter broke contact with his mouth and screamed "OOOOHHHHhhhhhh ggggodddddd!" as Willy bellowed the sound I had come to dream about, to tirelessly anticipate, to love. "Aargh!" I knew he was cumming in her. Giving her the cum I longed to taste, to feel in my mouth, in my throat, on my face, in my womb.

When Willy came, he suddenly arched up, shattering the protective dome of black muscle that had hidden both my daughter and me. Storm fell back, his cock pulling from my sucking mouth with a slurp, but I remained impaled on Don's cock. My husband looked from me to my daughter and back to me. I couldn't meet his eyes. Storm quietly walked back in front of my face, his big black dick pointing at my mouth, and my mouth opened to receive him. "Jenny... " my husband said quietly, questioningly. I looked at him, tears in my eyes. Tears of regret and tears of joy. I couldn't stop. I couldn't give up the black cock in my mouth, fucking my mouth. I couldn't give up the black cock in my cunt, fucking my cunt. I couldn't. I looked away.

My husband looked at each of the huge black men fucking his family, saying nothing to them. What could he say? He looked to his little, little daughter, almost shining at night in her whiteness compared to the black hulk still imbedded in her. Slowly, Willy pulled out and stood up, as my daughter gave a little whimper. As I was fucked to delirium I could imagine her sorrow at giving up that mighty spear that now hung shiny and wet between Willy's legs.

"Kitten...?" my husband called to her in the same plaintive tone he had called to me.

"Daddy, don't hate us. It's just... " even as she spoke, her hands reached out for Chez, who stood erect and waiting between her legs, "it's... just... too... goood... Daddy... Unngghh!" as Chez impaled her.

As I looked at my husband, Storm grasped my head in his powerful hands. His pistoning cock quickened as he fucked my lips and into my throat. "Oh shit... oh shit... oooohhh... cuuummminnggg!" YES! This is what I wanted. What I waited for. His mighty massive cock spit it's wonderful black cum as it sawed in and out of my mouth! I sucked and sucked and sucked. "mmmmmnnnnnn... mmmmmmnnnnn... uuummmmm" I mewled around this wonderful thrusting manhood as it throbbed and filled my mouth with its wonderful warm fluid again and again. My mind screamed out to him Please! Please don't stop! Fill my mouth! Fill me with cum! But I could only hum with joy as I swallowed his darkthickseed. Then finally, finally my body spasmed in the release I hoped for. I was cumming! "Gha... ugh... uuummm" I sputtered around the cock buried deep in my throat. Every muscle in my body fluttered with the energy of my orgasm. Then thankfully, wonderfully, Don gave a mighty, mighty thrust and battered his cock against my cervix, and came in me! "Cumminnnggg! Oh Shit! Ungh ungh ungh aaaahhhh!"

As I felt the jets of his hot, thick black seed sear into my body, into my womb, tasting it in my mouth as though he had fucked right through me, I blacked out.

notbillyb
notbillyb
296 Followers
12