Ballet Club Ch. 08

Story Info
The 'big' day arrives.
4.5k words
4.63
109.2k
20
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notbillyb
notbillyb
296 Followers

The day after the party at the frat house was the day of our performance. I was still a little sore, but I was wet from the time I woke up, thinking of all the dirty and wonderful things I had done. The drive to school with my daughter started out awkward and quiet. But as I drove, she turned to me. "Is everything alright mom? Are we OK?"

"Oh, Kitten, of course everything is OK. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, Mom. I'm fine. I had lots of good dreams last night. I am sore though. And, um, Mom... I ... um... well, thanks again. You made me feel really good last night. I mean really good."

"Oh Kitten. Last night was really something. But maybe it's best to forget about it, don't you think?"

"Forget about it? Is that possible? Should I tell you what I dreamed about last night? I guess not. But I'll never forget." With that she leaned over, putting her hand on my thigh, and kissed my cheek. Then, as her hand gripped my thigh, she kissed my ear and whispered "I'll never forget."

I tried to concentrate on the road as her hot breath continued to caress my ear and neck. Then her hand started to run under my skirt, massaging my thigh up and down. "Kitten?! What are you doing?"

"Mom, don't tell me you're not hot. I know you are. You helped me, now I'm going to help you." With that her hand finally reached my already wet panties, and she slowly rubbed up and down my lips. My body shivered as I drove, looking all around to see who might notice my daughter trying to finger me. "Kitten, please..." I'm not sure if I was asking her to stop or to penetrate me. I was hot, she was right. But, even though I could still remember the taste of her cumming on my tongue, I wasn't sure about this. "Please...don't.." Even as I quietly implored her, my body shifted forward in my seat, giving her easier access to me. I spread my legs.

"Just relax Mom...just relax." My daughter, my pretty little daughter, twisted her little fingers under the leg of my panties and ran them along my now fully wet slit. "K..Kitten...ooohhh..." Her finger, just one little finger, entered me and slowly moved in and out. After the pounding I got last night, this little smooth finger, moving ever so slowly into me, felt oh so good. "Yeah, Mom. Oh you're so wet. You feel so good. Oh, Mom, tell me you like it, please. Please?"

Was that it? Was she trying to make me feel good, knowing I had made her feel good? In a weird way it was touching. Lots of weird things have happened between us lately, but they seem to have brought us closer, and I don't just mean physically. But, oh god, we were physically close right now.

My pussy, so used to welcoming big black cocks, was now spasming and drooling over a tiny little white finger. God, it felt so, so good. "Kitten...oh yes...just like that...yessss..." My hips were rocking as I sat at the edge of the driver's seat, still trying to drive to school. I wanted to cum before we got there. We were close and so was I. I drove toward the back of the school where there were always lots of parking spaces, in case I needed a little more time. I drove into the lot, looking around for anyone who might see us. They might just think my daughter was telling me a secret, but right now she had her tongue buried in my ear and her finger buried in my cunt. "Oohhh...myyyy...g.g.ggaahhhhddd!!!"

"Yeah, Mom, cum for me, cum, cum, cum..." My daughter whispered in my ear. I couldn't take it. I screeched into the nearest parking spot and threw the car into park. I pressed my back into the seat and pistoned my hips up into my daughter's little invading digit. Somehow my right arm had found its way around my daughter's shoulder and I clutched her to me. "Kit...Kit...ohhhhh...mmmmnnnnnn!" Her lips were on mine! I don't know if I brought her to me or if she kissed me, but our mouths were tightly pressed together, my tongue thrusting into her mouth as I came. "Mmmmnnnn...uuuummnnnn...mmmllllaahhh...ooohhhllllmmmmmm"

My hips were now frozen in the air, my ass raised high off the seat, my legs taut. My daughter's wonderful little finger was now quickly thrusting in and out of me in a delicious rhythm. My body continued to tense as I clutched Kitten's head tighter to my own, our tongues battling as I alternately sucked the breath out of her and screamed my orgasm into her open mouth.

"Ohhhh...mmmmm...aahhhh...oh Kitten...mmmmm..." Slowly my ass lowered back to my seat, and my sexy little daughter matched my slowing spasms with her slowly moving finger, still inside me. I continued to kiss her hard. It felt so erotic, so good, to kiss her. I had never kissed a woman before and here I was kissing my own daughter, and I loved it. Slowly I relaxed, and slowly she withdrew her finger from me. I heaved a sigh of contentment and sucked her lips to mine again.

The windows, thank god, were completely fogged. We couldn't see out, but neither could anyone see in. Kitten was now reclined across my lap, her mouth raised to me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her to me as she clutched my head to her. We were now just kissing, passionately kissing. She was so sexy. I started to run my hand over her body, feeling for the first time in many years her now hard little breasts, her smooth legs. I cupped her sex, not surprised to find her wet. Her hips slowly rocked against my hand, but her hands pushed me away from her mouth.

"Ohhh...Mom...we've...gotta...stop..." Her breathing was heavy as I continued to massage her little pussy. "Mom...class...we...have...classsssss" She clutched my mouth to hers once more and thrust her tongue deep into me, and then pushed away. "Enough! Stop now!" Her tone surprised me and I did stop. She saw the look of shock in my eyes and held her hand to my cheek. "Mom, it feels good, but we have class. Hey Mom,...I love you." With that she sat back in her own seat and straightened her clothes. She saw the fogged windows and laughed. "Wow, look what we did!" I straightened myself as well, then looked to my Kitten. "Ready?" "Yeah, I'm ready."

I opened my car door, but when I went to step out, there were Don and Willie standing there. How long had they been there? Chez and Storm stood on the other side of the car, helping my daughter out. I looked up at Don to see what he knew, but apparently they had just gotten there. "Hey Coach. How you feel today? The other guys laughed, knowing full well that they had done their best to fuck me to death yesterday. Coming off my recent orgasm though, I felt fine and I told them so. "You feel...whoa? What's been goin' on in there?" Willie put his head in the car and sniffed deeply. "I think you started without us! Damn, I thought we'd start the day off right too." With that he stroked his big dick through his ever present sweatpants, right in front of my face. I looked around to see who might see us, as this was still supposed to be our little secret. His dick sure was tempting, and it would have been easy to suck him right there. But my daughter had already steeled her resolve and let us all know. "No, not now! It's time for school! Save it for later."

The guys knew from her tone that she was serious. "Oh man, we never have any fun," mocked Willie.

I made an announcement to the group of them while they were all close. "Our performance starts at 7PM tonight. Don and Willie, I want to see you in the prop closet at 5:30, and Chez and Storm at 6, understand? Kitten, make sure the others show up at 6:30 sharp, got it?"

"6:30?! But what about..."

"6:30. Sharp" I shot back. I had a plan. The devils left us, high-fiving and cheering "C'mon 5:30!" As I walked through the parking lot with Kitten, I told her that I couldn't have the girls on stage as drained as they appeared yesterday. She wasn't happy about it. "But you know what's going to happen on stage, unless... Oh my god Mom! You're nasty!" She chuckled as she understood what I had in mind.

"I'm only doing it for the show" I told her, of course it was only partially true. "Yeah, right" she replied, knowing what I was thinking.

All through the school day I was excited and nervous. I had had two of these guys on a few occasions and had three of them yesterday. But not four over an hour period. Could I hold out? Could I hold out till then? My hand continually strayed to my crotch, furthering my excitement. God I was so turned on!

At 5 o'clock as I was getting ready to go to the prop closet, I stopped into Coach Shire's office to see if he was going to the show. He had already kind of seen it, but I hoped he would go for the real thing. I hadn't seen him since I took him in my mouth in the auditorium yesterday and I was even more excited as I entered his office.

I opened his door and walked in, only to find him getting dressed, standing there in just his bright white underwear. I quickly looked into the hallway to see if anyone had seen him, which they had not, and I shut the door behind me. "What, did you know I was coming?" I mocked. Damn he looked good.

"I...I'm..." he stammered uncharacteristically.

"What's the matter Coach, you don't seem happy to see me." I was determined to tease him, hoping that some day he'd just come in and fuck me. I was so hot myself that I had to be careful though. "Do you need help getting dressed?" He had a smart suit hanging in his office, with clean socks and brightly shined dress shoes on his desk. "Are you going somewhere fancy?" I slowly walked towards him as I spoke.

"I'm going to a ballet" he replied as he watched me.

"Oh Coach, that is so sweet of you! I'm glad you're going. I hope you like it, though I don't think you'll like it as much as yesterday!"

"Oh, I'm sure I'll like it...but I'm n..."

"Here, let me help you" I said, needing an excuse to get near him. I took his clean undershirt from his desk and placed it over his head. "C'mon, lift your arms up, I'll help you." He lifted his arms, his massive black arms and tried to get them in the holes, but I twisted the shirt a little, so I could freely look his body up and down without him looking at me. He was still trying to say something with the shirt over his head but I couldn't quite hear him. "C'mon Coach, let's get you dressed!" I mocked. Finally he had his arms in the sleeves and I slowly smoothed the white tee shirt over his hard black body. "There. Now let's see. How about the socks."

I went to get his socks and he finally stopped trying to talk. He just stood there looking at me, a little surprise in his eyes. After yesterday I was surprised he wasn't ready to jump me. I knelt down in front of him, finally getting eye level with his magnificent cock. I could see he was already a little excited. Easy girl, if you get him hard you know it's over. I had to be at the prop closet in just under half an hour, so I was still just going to tease him. "Come on now Coach, give me a foot."

"Just a foot?" he asked, grasping his now expanding cock through his tight white briefs. "Don't you want it all?"

"Ohh" I sighed, watching him stroke that wonderful black dick so close to my face. "C'mon Coach" I said, though less sure of myself, "we're trying to get your clothes on, not get you off."

"Oh, then you mean this foot?" he asked, slowly raising his right foot off the floor, letting it move across my thigh and under my skirt. He nudged against my pussy and dragged his big toe across my lips. I moaned softly. This was starting to get out of hand. He brought his foot up, away from me, finally holding it in front of my face. I held it gently, meaning to put his sock on, but I just couldn't help myself. My mouth had been watering since I walked in the door and I needed to suck him somehow. I leaned forward and took his big toe into my mouth. It was his turn to moan. Firmly I held him as I sucked and licked his big black toe, almost as big as some white cocks I had known.

I hummed softly as he pushed his toe gently into and out of my mouth, fucking my face with his foot. He held my head in his big black hands, as much for balance as to guide my mouth. Then I hummed much more loudly as I looked up to see that his cock, his magnificent black giant, had pushed out of his waistband. I could see the outline of it under his tee shirt, standing fully erect, pinned straight up against his body by the elastic band of his briefs. The massive, pulsing head of his cock had reached above his navel, and as I knelt before him I watched it continue to throb and stretch longer and longer, until finally the elastic gave way and his cock sprang out, bobbing in front of my eyes before coming to a rest level with the ground.

He pulled my head off of his foot, but I held his foot in front of me. It was all that stood between my mouth and his cock. Still clinging to the idea of getting to Don and Willie or whoever it was that I was going to fuck at 5:30, I held his foot still and rasped "S..socks. I've got to put your socks on." I rolled one sock over his toes, still wet from my mouth, and onto his foot. As I rolled it over his ankle, I couldn't help but let my hands continue up his leg, feeling the strong muscles in his giant black calves. The back of my hand came ever so close to his cock but I didn't touch him. I wanted to cry. "Give me the other one."

The Coach put his foot down, causing his cock to bounce at my face. "Give you what?" he asked, stepping a little closer. His cock was now only inches from my mouth. Oh God. I could see precum oozing from the throbbing black tip. "Give me your foot...please..." I was almost lost, but not quite. His hands were still on my head, and he could easily have guided my lips to his cock, but he didn't. Instead, he brought his other foot up, holding his leg bent so his foot rested against his cock.

I looked up at him and I'm sure there was nothing but need in my eyes. I grasped the outside of his foot, away from his cock, and brought his other sock to his toes. He asked "Doesn't this foot get the same treatment?" as he slowly brought my head forward. His black dick, so hard and so warm, brushed against my cheek and my ear as he pressed his big toe to my lips. Even as my lips pursed to kiss his toe, I pulled away and looked up at him. "Your cock...I mean your sock...your sock..."

"No" he said, "I like your first idea better." And with that he pulled back and pressed his massive bulbous black head to my lips. He rested both feet on the floor, and took his hands away from my head. There I was, kneeling before this naked black god (well nearly naked), his massive black cock pressed firmly against my pursed lips. I don't know which one of us wanted his cock in my mouth more. I pulled away with all my strength. It was 5:30. "I have to go."

"You have to go now?! Where could you possibly have to go now?"

"I...I have to...take care of your boys." Oh shit, how can I get out of this without telling him.

"My boys? What do you mean?"

"You know, my ballet dancers. Your football players. I have to...get them ready." My mouth stayed so close to his cock it was like talking into a microphone.

"You think I'm Coach Shire, the high school coach! Ha ha ha ha. Wow, he's got some gig here."

"What are you talking about? You're Coach Shire. Don't joke with me now."

"Look here, girl." He pointed to a picture on the wall. There he was standing next to...to himself! What the hell is going on?

"Who...but...are you...?"

"I'm his brother. Also Coach Shire. Football coach at State. Now, what is it you have to do for the boys that's more important than this?" he asked, grasping his cock and waving it in front of my face.

"I...well...you see...oh, fuck it. I have to make them cum. There, I said it." My eyes were glued to his strong black fingers running up and down the length of his long cock.

"Are you kidding me? What the hell are you talking about."

"No, it's true. I have to make them cum. If they don't cum before they get on stage, they get hard and they can't control themselves, or the girls can't control themselves. Then their cocks are out and I've got four blowjobs going on on my stage. I can't let that happen tonight. I just can't."

"You mean it's happened before?" "Yes. Almost every night. Sometimes more than once a night." "And you were going to do that now? How many of them are there?" "Four. But I was only going to do two at a time." (oh that sounded much better).

"Well, I tell you what. Those boys want to be on my team next year. I need to see that they're disciplined. If I get them to control themselves, you finish what you started here, deal?"

"Oh god yes" I said, still craving the cock dangling at my face.

"Then show me you mean it" he said, gripping his cock firmly. He stroked forward, and a large, I mean large, amount of precum flowed from his cock, coating the head and his fist. He took my head in his hand and moved my mouth to his cock.

My mouth was open and I was sighing in relief and in need even before my lips touched his wet cock. "Ahhhuummmmmm" I licked and sucked at the gift presented to my mouth. After I licked his fingers clean, he backed his fist down the solid black shaft, exposing all of his giant head. He pushed my head forward and the spongy black head was buried in my mouth! "Uuummmmm!" He continued to run his fist up and down his substantial length, feeding more and more precum to my sucking mouth. Each taste only had me wanting more, until I finally gave in to what I really felt all along – I wanted him to cum.

He had just been holding my head steady, letting me suck the head of his cock, but not moving his cock. His fist moved up and down, but nothing was moving in and out. Finally I started to work my mouth down the length of his shaft, meeting his fist as it stroked up. It was a tight fit, but I was able to lick my tongue under his shaft and lick his fingers as they pressed against my lips. Each time he stroked down, I took a little more of him into my mouth, and when he stroked up I would lick his fingers.

Finally, he started moving his cock, fucking it in and out of my lips. I sucked him hard, trying to draw more of him into me. As I looked into his eyes, I reached for his hand and pulled it off his cock. Finally, it was all mine. As I continued to look at him, I reached behind him to pull his ass toward me, signaling my need. He needed no further urging than that and started to really feed his cock into my mouth. "UUUMmmm! Uummmmm...uuummmmm..." I hummed as a little more of his length penetrated my mouth with each thrust. He now held my head firmly as he fucked my clutching lips. His rock hard cock, so black against my light red lips, pistoned into over and over, each time touching a little deeper. Soon he was at my throat.

I had had my share of big black dicks probing my throat recently, but I just couldn't let them in like my daughter could. She even took that big African guy to the root. As the coach's brother thrust into my mouth, making me drool with desire, I was determined like never before to take him into me. As I looked up at him, at his handsome black face, at his strong black arms, at the mighty, mighty black cock I was enjoying so much, I felt like I needed him in me, all the way in me.

I kept one hand on his ass, pulling him into me when he rocked forward. I dropped my other hand to my now soaking pussy. My orgasms seem to loosen me up so I tried to make myself cum, hoping that it would help me take this coach's massive cock as deep into my throat as it would go. It wasn't going to be long before I was cumming big time. I massaged my clit, bringing me closer and closer to release.

"Uummmm...uummmm..." I brought my hand from his ass to the front of his hip, urging him to stop thrusting. He looked at me questioningly, then shut his eyes tightly as my clinging, sucking lips inched their way down his midnight shaft. "Ummmggghh!" His cockhead popped into my throat. I backed off to take a breath, then traveled back down again. "Ummmmgghh" When I felt him at my throat again, I rubbed my clit harder, driving me crazy with lust. God I was so close. Instead of backing off, I pushed down. My lips opened as I tried to open my entire being for this black wonder to fuck as he wished. Slowly, so slowly I pushed, feeling the giant head of his long black cock sink into me like it was going into my stomach.

notbillyb
notbillyb
296 Followers
12