Ballo in Maschera Ch. 03

Story Info
Maria's takes up the story.
1k words
4.49
22.1k
00

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 02/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had seen myself briefly in the mirror. My face was obscured with blck rubber, my waist, constricted in the corset was the narrow waist of a woman of a century earlier. My head was held high by the thick collar. It was not me who looked back. More than anything, it was this realisation that sent a thrill through my entire being. Master had promised me that my face would be seen only by Him and one other. It had to be that way, otherwise I would never allow myself to slip fully into my own space. I liked it that way too. It was being able to be someone else that had always excited me about my bondage. I was able to do all the things that a nice girl shouldn't.

I had not been masked when Master introduced me to Lucrezia, an old friend, he said. He had me kneel, naked save my collar in front of her, and forced me to tell her my deepest fantasies. I had blushed deep red as I told the immaculately suited woman of my desire to be used and humiliated, to feel the discipline of bondage. She had not spoken to me, only discussing me in the third person with Master. She had called me slut. The humiliation only fired the heat in my belly. When she left, He had taken me, hard.

I realised, with the order to kneel, that the china doll must be Lucrezia. Just knowing that she knew fired my humiliation. She had watched me whipped, and felt my arousal. Numbly I knelt, sucking hard on the rubber that was offered to my mouth. The feeling of fullness as my sex and my behind were plugged was overwhelming. The gag was welcome. It adds a new dimension to my helplessness to be unable to speak, but the ring holding my mouth open could only be for one thing. As if in preparation, a third rubber penis was pushed into my mouth, filling it with the bitter taste of rubber. Pushed forward, I felt myself hogtied, the tension at my legs pulling the chain in my nether regions taut, driving the plugs in and rubbing at my clit unbearably. Master loves to watch me struggle when I am tied this way, but I could not move with the constriction and the spreader bar. I felt the saliva pooling in my mouth; the only way to swallow was to fellate this thick rubber penis. My feelings of humiliation grew, overpowering me, and adding to my arousal.

They left the room. I am sure I heard Lucrezia laugh.

I was alone in the room. I cold hardly move my head, and could see little more than the floor, covered with black rubber. I could hear very little through the hood that covered my ears. The tension in my wrists and legs was hard to bear, but every movement moved the plugs filling me. It felt hot in the hood and the corset, and I could feel the sweat gathering. I had no choice but to suck enthusiastically on the penis shaped gag. I could not help but allow my thoughts to wander.

I wondered who I had heard beaten. It had been another woman. Whether she, like me had heard another beaten before her? Whether another had heard me beaten before being left to her fate? Whether anyone had seen? I had never witnessed a whipping, but the thought of watching a helplessly bound slut twisting in her bonds and screaming out against the thick gag, or biting down into it was driving me on. I imagined the gloved hand that had stroked my face, and imagined lucrezia's arousal. My master, if it had been he, would have loved the power he wielded, and loved the response from me. He often told me how much he loved the whimpers I made through the ball gags he had used on me. I twisted and turned as far as I could, rubbing the rubber and the chain against me, feeling the arousal build towards a climax. I could feel myself coming, a slow and gradual, but deep and intense orgasm.

A sharp tug at my hair stopped me short. My wrists were momentarily released from the bar, but were fastened together behind me again and I was pulled to my knees. Three men stood before me, all dressed alike, just as my master had been.

'You are a superb slut', said the first, his English heavily accented, Even through the arousal, I blushed, suddenly aware of my nakedness and my helplessness. Another tug at my hair pulled my head back, and the penis gag was pulled from my mouth. The first man stepped towards me, freeing his large, erect cock from his breeches. Another tug backwards at my hair and the cock was pushed into my open mouth, held open by the ring. Thankfully, he did not thrust.

'Suck it, bitch!' ordered a male voice at my ear.

It was hard, and hot, and the taste of precum replaced the tang of the rubber. He was clearly close to his own climax, and shot hot cum into my mouth. I tried to swallow, but he had pulled his cock from my mouth. My head, and my whole upper body were pulled forwards and down by my hair. Unable to close my mouth and swallow, the salty fluid dripped from my open mouth. At the same time, the anal plug was removed, and dropped to the floor, its weight on the chain pulling the dildo from my sex. My ankles were freed of the spreader bar, but I felt the rough wool of the man's breeches at my thighs and the head of his cock at my open anus as my head was held firm by the hair. The humiliation and arousal were too much to bear. I started to come as he entered me, feeling the pain and pleasure as he stretched me. I was still orgasming as he finished, filling my arse with hot come. I felt it dribbling down my chin and thighs more than I heard the applause of the four men. They left me lying on my side, hands bound behind my back. I had never felt so used, but had never felt so fulfilled.