Ballo in Maschera Ch. 04

Story Info
Maria is displayed.
1k words
4.08
26k
00

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 02/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

La Passagiata

The men left the room, joking amongst themselves. Maria lay where they had left her. I had watched her with her Master from the moment that we left her alone. The room she was in was a room within a room. The filigree on its walls was just a screen through which spectators in the darkened space behind could watch. The bright lights in the inner room were enough to make the false walls seem solid. Her master was obviously aroused. A slut, masked and corseted in red rubber was busy sucking on his erect penis. He held her head into his groin and moaned softly as he came. She was the property of one of the men who had just used his woman so well. It had been she who had been whipped when Maria first entered the room. It is good to allow a small foretaste of what is to come. Fear heightens the reactions, anticipation the arousal. Maria had been close to coming from the minute we left her, hogtied and plugged. She had known that the plugs would only be removed so that she could be used.

I entered the room, making enough noise that Maria strained against the collar to look around. She was still dribbling cum from the side of her mouth, and clearly showed the signs of her recent use. I put down the bowl of hot water, and the towel. I unbuckled the gag from her mask, and released her wrists.

'You may wash.'

'Thank you, mistress.'

She splashed her face with water, rubbing her mouth with the towel. She hesitated before washing her behind and sex.

'Do not be shy. It is endearing, but unbecoming in a slave like you.'

She blushed behind the mask, and washed.

'Kneel.'

She obeyed. Instantly. She had been very well trained. I recognised my first time at the Palazzo. It had been difficult, but I had hardly left the place since. She was beautiful too. Full lips, breasts like alabaster with rosy pink nipples. Her waist was small, even before the corset had cinched it in, and her hips were wide.

'Hands behind your head'

She was so compliant. Normally I prefer a little resistance, but there was something in this English girl's obedience that made it all the more endearing. I picked up the long chain leash from where I had set it down. It just clipped to the hasp ring in her collar. Holding it tight, I tugged gently upwards. She rose to her feet, her arms still in position.

'Do not move'

I clicked my fingers, and another slut entered, carrying a large box. She was the one who had just serviced Maria's Master, and was dressed identically, but in red rubber, which had been locked onto her body. All the masters at the Palazzo are dressed alike, but the slaves are dressed to suit their shape and colouring. The masters prefer to be able to identify their property, and want to display it to its best effect. She set the box down behind Maria, who shivered noticeably. Her lips opened slightly.

'Yes?'

She shook her head, as if denying she wanted to speak.

'Very well, we shall continue'

The first item from the box was a short length of very light chain. At either end was a single clover-leaf clamp. My assistant held this behind Maria, and I placed a gloved hand on each of her nipples. She shuddered, but I could feel them hardening. I reached behind her to take the proffered nipple chain, treading it through the loop on the collar before clipping it to first her right nipple, and then her left. I was so taken with the way that the chain depended from her collar to either nipple, and the leash fell to the floor that I ignored her sharp intake of breath. I stood back, and caressed the sensitised nipples again. She moaned, obviously trying hard to keep position.

I took the next items from the box myself. I wanted Maria to have the choice. There were six disks of stainless steel, each about two inches across, and engraved with a motto. I placed the face down on the floor.

'Choose any one of these, Maria. We must take the passagiata tonight, and the disk will decide your evening.'

She looked at them, and in a faltering voice said, 'The disk at the right hand end.'

I picked it up. 'Do you read Italian?'

'No'

'Good. I will not translate. You will find out.'

The disk clipped to the collar ring. It said, loosely translated. 'Use me hard. If I do not obey, whip me well.'

'You may put your hands at your side.'

The next item was a long, tight dress of satin. It wrapped around her corseted waist and tied tightly. A long, hooded cape of the same material was next. It shaded her face, but would brush against her sensitised nipples, causing exquisite arousal. She held the cape tightly around her. If she did not, it would expose her naked and clamped breasts.

'We will now start the Passagiata.'

I took the chain leash, holding it tight to her throat. We left the room, and passed down a corridor. A heavy door at the end was clearly locked, and at our approach, Pulchinello, the doorman appeared. Realisation seemed to dawn.

'We are leaving the Palazzo. It is traditional. All Venice loves to take the Passagiata. You may meet the masters. You will know who they are. You will submit to them.'

She was clearly having second thoughts.

'You will be safe. I will not leave you, and you may stop me. You know how.'

She swallowed hard, and nodded as far as the high collar allowed. I was getting more aroused by the minute, and I knew I would have her as soon as we got back to the Palazzo. I took a tight grip on the leash, but allowed her some more slack. The door was opened, and we stepped out into the night.