Ballo in Maschera Ch. 05

Story Info
The tables turn on Lucrezia.
970 words
4.25
17.7k
00

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 02/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had not long left the palazzo, Maria and I, walking through the dark alleyways. Venice at night is always disorienting; there is no horizon, and there are no landmarks to be seen in the half-light. At Carnival, no one took a second look at the hooded figure following close behind me. She seemed to have realised that heeling me closely, the chain leash was almost hidden in the folds of her cloak. Her mask was hidden behind the hood. A couple of the local young men had called out 'Ciao, Bella' as we passed, whether for me or her I do not know. We had continued briskly on, turning into a particularly small alleyway.

This group were different. It was a group of four or five men, approaching us and blocking the way ahead. The slight tension on the chain told me that Maria was hesitant. The first man approached closely enough for me to see he was dressed as Il Dottore, the plague doctor. His mask had a long nose, like a crow's beak, giving him a sinister aspect.

'Give me the leash.'

I knew better than to argue, and obeyed.

'Kneel before me, head to the floor.' He was talking to me. I spread my skirt and knelt, the chill of the stone pavement reminding me of what Maria's bare feet were feeling. I put my head to the floor, hands before me, wrists crossed at my waist. He walked past me, tightening his grip on Maria's leash as he took in the slack.

The others walked past me. I heard the metal gate at the entrance of the alley swing shut. I knew it was barred, but passers by would be able to see, even if they could not enter the alley. I felt the hoop on my skirt lifted, exposing my nakedness from behind to the cold air. I have some privileges, but am no less a slave than the bound sluts that the masters deliver.

I then heard them taking her. In turn, one at a time. I remembered my first time on the Passagiata. I was used by three men, once in each hole while they had discussed my finer points, my responses, my failings. Cruelly, they had not allowed me to climax. I had been chained, hands behind my back and wrists fastened to a waist chain. Taken back to the palazzo and freed to wash, my chains had been replaced and I had been kennelled for the night, I had to enter the small chamber on my knees, as I had left it in the morning. I had discovered in the darkness of the night not only the purpose of the chains, but my craving for the discipline to which I submitted. I knew what Maria was feeling, the pain, the humiliation, the exquisite pleasure and release of submission. Since then, I had often taken a new slut on the Passagiata, and knelt in abject submission at the order of Il Dottore, my arousal burning deep in my belly, feeling the denial of years before. My release would come tonight. Maria's last submission would be to me. Her beautiful mouth would bring me the climax that I needed.

Unusually, I felt hands at my hips, and a leather-gloved hand between my legs.

'You enjoy this, Lucrezia, don't you?'

The hand moved over my mound, parting my lips to find my swollen clit. I whimpered. I was incapable of speech. The hand continued to circle my sex.

'You seem to have forgotten yourself. We must remind you of your place.'

I was puzzled. My bodice was unlaced, and I was pulled upright. Il Dottore pulled the bodice from me. A chain was passed round my waist and pulled tight. With a click it was fastened. Padlocked probably at the small of my back. I was pushed forward again. Something cold was placed over my mound. It seemed like metal, curved to follow the contours of my body. It was pushed snugly against me, and another chain brought up between my legs, between my buttocks and fastened, probably another padlock, at the small of my back. It was a chastity belt. Nothing would be able to touch my sex.

'Lucrezia, you must remember who you are . You are obedient, but you seem to have forgotten the discipline that you have learned. You will be kept in the iron belt for a week. For that time, you will retain your usual duties, but at the end of each day, you will kneel before me and request your punishment. I will allow you to choose, but if I feel that your self-discipline is insufficient, and that you choose lightly, I shall choose a punishment of my own to administer after that of your choice. Do you understand?'

'Master?'

'You try my patience. Bring her back. I shall discipline you immediately. Do not forget your dress.'

The chain leash was thrust into my hand. I rose to my feet, the hooped skirt falling to the floor. Dressed only in satin gloves and my mask, and carrying my dress, I felt more naked than ever. I looked back. Maria was still a vision in black, kneeling in submission. She smoothed her skirt down and pulled her cape tight. I stood, pulling hard on the leash, jerking her to her feet. It was not far to the palazzo; the gated alleyway led in a few short steps to its door, but we were kept waiting there. Eventually, the door opened and we were let in. Pulcinello, the door keeper padlocked Maria's leash to a ring on the wall just inside the door. He turned to look at me.

'You must strip. Il Dottore has said he will see you utterly naked save for the iron belt.'