Balls Deep in The Rockies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

As I fondled her tits, I brushed back her hair with my cheek and softly kissed the back of her neck and vengefully whispered in her ear.

"I think you can consider my cock pretty well used now, still want to suck it?" I asked her with a playful tug of her hair and a slap to her ass. Her tummy bounced as she giggled, politely shaking her head no.

Several hours, seven women, and four orgasms after it had begun; my first experimental journey into the hedonistic world of swinging was finally over. After the conclusion of our no holds barred anal encounter around 4:00 AM, many of the uninhibited couples headed upstairs for some much needed sleep, while Karen and I decided to cuddle naked on the couch.

I couldn't help wondering before we drifted off to sleep, if I would be lucky enough to get invited back again next year.

THE END

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers
1...5678910