Balls Deep in The Rockies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

As Alex was wiping off her lips and preparing to saddle up, I sat upright and leaned back against the soft couch cushions. Alex quietly straddled my cock and lowered her quivering ass. She reached down between her legs and guided my rigid cock into her hungry wet twat.

Alex bit her lower lip trying to keep quiet as I squeezed and sucked her taught pink nipples, her efforts to keep from waking the others proved unsuccessful. Soon Rob had Connie down on all fours in the middle of the floor fucking her doggy style while they watched Alex's creamy white ass pogo up and down on my granite like cock.

I could hear the slapping sound of Rob's pelvis slamming rhythmically against Connie's meaty round ass. Connie's chin dropped and her large hanging breasts swung back and forth while Rob pounded her from the rear. She moaned with approval as Rob, gasping for breath, buttered her hairy muffin.

Hotter suddenly, than just seconds before, I bit Alex's nipple and pried her ass cheeks far apart as I prepared to cum inside her. Realizing that I was about to cum, she playfully pulled my hair.

"That's it come inside me! Fill my hot pussy." she coaxed as her own orgasm arrived. She shook uncontrollably and screamed as my pulsing cock began basting the walls of her hot wet twat like the outside of a Christmas turkey.

I released my spirited grip on her ass and kissed her deeply once my cock had emptied and her bucking rhythm had slowed to a crawl. Our combined fluids oozed from her well-fucked snatch and flowed slowly down over my balls. Connie who was now lying prone on her belly on the large oval braided rug with Rob kneeling behind her; clapped playfully and giggled with approval.

Following much needed showers we all began to relax. Rob and I caught up on old friends while Connie and Alex began to prepare Christmas dinner. We spent a very quiet and very relaxing day just drinking wine and watching television. We capped off Connie's wonderful meal by retreating to the hot tub to watch the Rocky Mountain sunset.

It was truly beautiful. Too stuffed and almost too lethargic to even think about sex, we just sat naked sipping our wine and whiskey in the hot bubbling water. All of us were content just relaxing and enjoying the moment. We spent far too long in the hot tub and all us looked like raisins. It was well after dark when we finally decided to call it a day and go inside.

During the next few days as Rob and Connie's other guests began to arrive, open sex and nakedness became relatively common. Nothing however that took place during that week could come close to topping what took place on New Year's Eve.

We all went to bed the night before and found very nice and very horny invitations and instructions on our pillows to the big event. Connie had apparently prodded everyone privately during the previous week in order to discover their favorite fantasy or a sex act they wanted to experience for the first time or they simply enjoy the most.

Their intimate answers to her appeared next to their names inside all the printed invitation. I must say that everyone's candidness took me by surprise. Connie had taken time to make some very suggestive invitations on her computer. I pulled open the card and looked inside for my name.

Sure enough there was my reply to Connie; "I love to eat pussy and I want to fuck every woman in the house". I read everyone's darkest sexual secret then finished reading the final three paragraphs. There were a few house rules and suggestions on the type of attire to be worn.

If it's sexy, then wear enough of it to get laid. Don't over dress since everyone will be naked before midnight anyway; the first paragraph read. I contemplated what I would wear for a moment then began fantasizing about what all the horny female guests might be wearing.

Early the next morning we were all instructed to leave the house until 5:00 PM so that preparations for the party could be completed. Alex stayed behind to help Connie while the rest of us piled into our cars and headed down into Denver.

Most of the women shopped at the mall while the guys just fucked off in general. I decided to get a haircut then bought a tan pair of dress slacks that I determined would showcase my package quite well.

Afterwards I had a few cold beers and watched the hockey game while I waited for the others to arrive. We all met for lunch at a local pub and eventually the small talk turned to sex, the level of candidness that each of the five couples displayed truly intrigued me.

We returned to the cabin just before five O'clock, and were met at the door by Connie and Alex. The duo had been cooking and decorating all day. The rustic retreat had been transformed into a sultry sexual paradise.

Scented candles were lit and placed strategically around the entire downstairs area and a fire roared in the huge stone fireplace. Air mattresses covered with colorful silk sheets filled the usual gaps on the floor in the living area between the couch and chairs.

Outside the deck lights were on and the hot tub was bubbling and a row of large white terry-cloth towels line the deck rail. The huge mirror-lined bar over in the corner had been completely stocked and 70's Rock-N'-Roll music played softly in the background. A large buffet table full of tasty finger foods quickly grabbed everyone's attention.

Connie looked absolutely fabulous. Her make-up was flawless and she was wearing a sexy long sleeved sheer black gown slit to the hips at the sides. The only other clothing she bothered to put on was a shiny black silk thong and black high heels.

Her large round breasts pressed against the almost invisible fabric. Her dark nipples were clearly visible and quickly hardened as the cold evening air from the open door cascaded across them. Her seductive perfume, pearl necklace and bracelet along with her lavishly painted nails gave her a socialite appearance.

She kissed us all one by one as we entered, even the ladies. I wanted to hike her dress up and fuck her right then and there in front of everyone. Alex on the other hand had obviously sought to achieve a somewhat different look.

My new found friend was clad in a short pleated gray flannel skirt that hung just past the middle of her thighs. She wore black and white saddle shoes with short white anklet socks. A long sleeve white oxford shirt was completely unbuttoned in the front, but tied in a knot just above her belly button.

The slutty combination of open at the top and gathered at the bottom allowed her tits to play peek-a-boo every time she bent over or turned her upper body. Beneath her parochial style zippered skirt were a pair of bright white cotton panties that stretched tightly across her gorgeous ass and clinging to her fuzzy mound like shrink-wrap to produce.

Her nipples were hard and poked against the front of her shirt. Her make-up was bright and heavy but contrasted well with her crimson lipstick. She wore a gray choker pendant and dangly earrings. I got a hard on just looking at the two of them. We were all instructed to get ready for the evening's activities.

I grabbed a shower first and then headed back to my room to relax until 6:00 PM. I could hear the rustle of others traipsing up and down the hallway towards the bathroom as I lay naked on the bed. I soon heard a tapping at the door. Before I could wrap myself in a towel and answer it, the door swung open.

In walked Karen, the dark haired exhibitionist with the big tits and a shaven pussy. "Are you alone?" she asked. "I'd hate to interrupt anything." She was totally naked and her shoulder length raven hair was still wet. She had a thin white stretch mini-dress and white nylon stockings draped over her left arm. She had a pair of four inch white patent leather pumps and a small cosmetic box clinched in her right hand.

"Can I get ready in here? Tom is screwing Patty in our room. I guess they couldn't wait, but her noises are so damned distracting." She added.

I told her to make herself at home and eased my bare ass back onto the bed with my hands folded behind my head.

"By the way, the rule around here is if you don't want company then lock your door." She teased with a smile as she prodded through her crowded little make-up box.

I watched intently while she painted her face in the mirror and brushed her rapidly drying hair. My cock began to swell at the sight of her statuesque nude body across the room. I caught her glancing occasionally into the mirror to gauge my excitement level as she bent forward and parted her feet.

Her nipples were beginning to harden and my cock was beginning to grow. She enjoyed the hell out of being naked and having my eyes devour her well-displayed body. My cock was rock hard by the time she finished tucking her tits beneath the elastic band of the strapless dress and hiked the tight fitting bottom up around her tiny waist. I rubbed my cock as she unfurled her seamed white stockings and prepared to slip them over her long shapely legs.

My rigid cock twitched uncontrollably as I watched her stick her painted red toes into the scrunched up nylon ring. Then slowly she released the gentle grip her fingers held on the sexy sheer fabric letting it flow softly across her ankle then her knee before tugging them tight against her upper thighs stopping just inches below her hairless twat.

Karen did one leg then the other as I quietly salivated across the room. After pulling them snug at the tops, she stepped into her sexy white heels, then turned away and bent over again. In the spirit of the season, her stockings had white lace bows woven into the otherwise sheer fabric and a shiny gold bow sewn onto the back of the wide elastic band at the top of each stocking.

She slid her hands slowly upward from her ankles along the back of her calves not stopping until her seductive fingers reached the cheeks of her naked ass. She asked me if her seams were straight. My hard tongue made it difficult to answer, but I was able to muster an enthusiastic reply.

"Oh Yeah!" I told her with a smile. Her shaven pink snatch glared at me as if it were itching to be fucked. She stood upright and tugged the short dress back down over her smooth creamy white ass, shimmying as she went. She cupped her breasts with her hands and pushed them upward before letting them settle back down to their normal resting place. She then turned to face me and placed her hand on her hips with a very seductive smile.

Swinging her ass from side to side she walked towards the bed. Her nipples were hard and her dark red areolas were easily visible through her dress. Her skirt rode up as she walked, revealing the tops of her stockings.

I was sure she was coming over to saddle up after all I was lying there hard and naked. Instead she took her little tease one step further. Stopping at the edge of the bed, she leaned forward and squeezed my swollen cock in her hand.

"You have a great cock." she said licking her lips. "I love to suck big cocks." she added. I reached for her hand to pull her to me, but she resisted."But, I only suck well used cocks and I haven't seen you use that thing yet" she said in a teasing and sarcastic tone. Just then the door flung open and in walked Connie.

"C'mon you guys we're trying to get this party started!" she said with a grin as she shut the door.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and reached for my pants. As I did Karen knelt in front of me and grabbed the base of my cock. I leaned back on my elbows. In one fluid motion she ran her hot wet tongue along the underside of my cock from my balls to the tip.

"See you downstairs stud." she teased shaking my cock from side to side before she stood up and straightened her dress. You fucking bitch, I thought to myself as she left the room. Before the night is over you'll be begging for it. I got dressed, brushed my hair and headed downstairs.

By the time I got downstairs many of the guests were in the process of getting better acquainted. I headed over to grab a drink from bar. While I was there Nikki the tall sexy black girl strolled over and asked if I would be kind enough to pour her a drink. I told her I'd love to and we struck up a conversation.

Nikki was wearing a tight fitting fire engine red ladies union suit. You know the old style long underwear that has buttons all the way down the front and have a two-button escape hatch over the ass. The front of her suit was unbuttoned to just below her navel, but the thin cotton still concealed most of her larger than average tits.

Her nipples were semi-erect. Her thick curly hair hung down over her shoulders. Black heels Gold hoop earrings and other gold jewelry completed her very hot, but rather simple ensemble. Nikki pulled up a stool and I leaned on the bar as we began to chat and look about the room.

All of the women in the room were either dressed very sexy or scantily clad. Su Li, the little Asian girl was sitting on the couch getting cozy with Nikki's old man Carlos. She was wearing a sheer black sleeveless top, but no bra.

The pointy nipples of her smaller than average sized tits poked at the sexy thin material like poles in a pup tent as her tiny but extremely hard nipples stole the spotlight. A pair of shiny gold spandex hot pants were stuck to her inviting ass and pulled right up into her crotch like they had been painted on, while red sandal-toe heels lifted her tiny but tasty frame three to four more inches off the floor.

Carla, the elementary school teacher was sitting on Rob's lap wrapped in pink lingerie from her head to her toes. She wore a tight fitting lace up silk corset with frilly lace cups that she filled very nicely.

A pink lace garter belt stretched across her ample bottom. The taught ruffled straps of her garter tugged at sheer pink nylons that were anchored at the bottom by a pair of shiny pink leather heels. Sexy French cut panties with a lace front and see through rear panel almost covered the good stuff. A narrow pink choker, dangly earrings, and silky just below the elbow formal gloves were the accessories she chose. Rob was fondling her breasts and kissing at her neck.

Dennis, Carla's husband was over in the corner with his hand up Connie's dress stroking her bush. Karen the horny dark haired bitch with the shaven twat who dressed in my room watched Nikki and I very attentively from across the room while she talked with Scott, the horny Irish girl's old man. Occasionally her legs would part and I would catch a partial glimpse of her smooth pink beaver.

"She's such a tease." said Nikki looking over her shoulder towards Karen after she caught one of my stares. "Does shaven pussy turn you on", she asked?

"All pussy turns me on", I replied before taking another sip of my whiskey. We talked some more then poured ourselves another round. Alex quickly made friends with Su Li's dirt road loving hubby Dante'. Perhaps she was looking to explore some sexual avenues that before had once been too taboo considering her conservative Kansas upbringing.

The two were lying on one of the many air mattresses making out; Alex was rubbing his muscular chest beneath his unbuttoned shirt while they kissed. She was spread eagle on her back and his hand although partially covered by her bunched up white cotton panties was busy fingering her soft hairy snatch. Her ass wiggled with pleasure and she gasped for breath as his hands explored her entire body. My last glance found her unzipping his pants trying eagerly to gain access to his huge cock.

It seems Tom had taken a shine to Patty and it was obvious why. Patty was the most scantily clad of all the women in the house. She was only wearing a tight white tank top with "Kiss me I'm Irish", printed in gold on the front, a green silk thong, and thigh high black leather, dominatrix style zippered leather boots.

Her nipples were extremely hard and her huge tits filled her tiny cropped top to capacity. She had a cute two-inch shamrock tattooed on her right ass cheek. It became clear when she bent over that her snatch was either completely shaven or very neatly trimmed. I found out later that it was just well manicured. She was straddling Tom's lap and giggled out loud as his hands fondled her ass.

Nikki and I talked for several more minutes then began to kiss across the bar. We became almost oblivious to everything around us. Everyone was beginning get loose and have a real good time, and we were no exception.

"Come with me." said Nikki as she took me by the hand. She led me up the stairs towards her room at the end of the hall. As we approached a doorway to one of the several rooms we noticed a pair of pink panties lying in the hall. Curiosity got the best of us. The door was open and so we peeked inside.

There was Rob orally pleasing Carla. She was sprawled out across the bed and her bra was on the floor next to the bed. Rob who was completely naked, had his face was buried deep between her sexy stocking clad thighs.

Carla, who was stripped down to just her garter belt, stockings, and gloves, opened her piercing blue eyes long enough to acknowledge our presence at the door. She merely smiled and playfully winked as she placed her hand on the back of Rob's head like she was palming a basketball. She sighed softly and resumed humping his face.

Nikki reached back behind her to where I was standing gently stroking her firm round ass and gave a firm squeeze to my growing cock. She leaned back into me and pulled her long curly hair to over to one side. I kissed upward along the back of her neck towards her earlobe and eased my right hand from around her waist up beneath the loose opening of her unbuttoned suit towards her full round breasts.

She moaned softly with approval as my hand rubbed gently across one breast and then the other. Her nipples quickly hardened between my kneading fingers. I peeled the soft cotton fabric down across her shoulders towards the middle of her back and fully exposed her firm grapefruit sized ebony tits.

I reached up and began stroking the nipple of her left breast with my left hand while my right hand plunged deep into her camel-toed crotch. Her pubic hair was short, bristly, and nicely trimmed. She parted her long sexy legs slightly to allow my heat seeking fingers greater access to her hot humid snatch.

Nikki bit my bottom lip as I pressed my middle fingers against the soft damp crumpled flesh that concealed her growing clit. As our excitement level rose, we completely lost track of Carla and Rob who were soon fucking like monkeys on the noisy old metal framed bed.

Rob had Carla by the ankles with her legs parted like goal post uprights and was banging the shit out of her. She whimpered and giggled as Rob deep stroked her swollen twat. The pure excitement of feeling up Nikki while we watched Rob and Carla do the nasty had me hard as rock. I pressed my bulging crotch against Nikki's hot round ass.

She responded by turning and kissing me on the cheek and lips before dropping down onto her knees where she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my trousers. She pulled my pants down around my ankles and briefly sized up my anxiously twitching erection with a quiet smile.

Without speaking a word she swirled her hot wet tongue over her full red lips and pushed the skin of my cock tight at the base of my shaft. She placed its swollen pink head against her full wet lips then eased the entire head into her warm wet mouth. Her cheeks puffed out then sucked in as her head bobbed up and down on my cock.

Nikki proceeded to give me the best blow job I have ever had. I almost blew the back of her head off when she was able to deep throat my entire cock and still lick the top of my shaven sack with her sloppy wet tongue while my cock was buried deep in the back of her throat. I grabbed her under the arms and quickly pulled her up.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers