Balls Deep in The Rockies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
108 Followers

"What's wrong, did I hurt you?" she asked, a little confused. I assured her that I wasn't feeling any pain.

"You're going to make me come if you don't stop." I told her.

"Is that a bad thing?" she asked tugging at the bottom edge of my sweater with a playful frown.

"It is this early in the evening." I replied as I fondled her breasts.

I caressed her dark hard nipples with my thumbs until she pulled my sweater up over my head and tossed it to the floor. She ran her hands across my hairy chest and teethed at my tiny taught nipples while I groped her firm round ass. I unsnapped one button, then the other to the escape hatch on the rear of her union suit and flipped it down.

The cute little flap fell towards her feet giving me access to a great deal of her smooth dark crack and hot sexy ass. My hands gently stroked her newly exposed flesh. I slid my hand down into the crack of her silky smooth ass until my middle finger skipped across the puckered ring of her asshole and reached the warm wet folds of her warm hairy snatch.

Nikki kissed me harder and squeezed my ass as she swelled with hunger. I slid slowly out from between Nikki and the doorway and assumed a position directly behind her. I ran my hands along her waist from her hips up to her tits. I tugged her tight fitting suit down off her shoulders and pulled it open in the front.

With my left hand pressing between her shoulder blades, I gently pushed the side of her face and her large naked tits against the cold and shiny knotted pine paneling that lined the hallway walls. Then I prodded her legs far apart by softly rubbing my toes against the insides of her ankles.

To untrained eyes that might venture past us in the hall it may have looked like Nikki was being was being arrested. Nikki's hands and forearms were pressed against the wall well above her head. I didn't need or have any handcuffs but I was indeed about to perform what is known in penal circles as a cavity search.

Nikki slid her upper body slightly down the wall bending at the waist. The posture she assumed stretched the suit tight across her ass and gave me a clear and unobstructed path to her hot wet snatch.

I dropped to my knees behind her and slid my hand along the sides of her shapely round ass. I hungrily pried apart the cheeks of her ass with my thumbs. Nikki shivered with delight the first time my tongue grazed the inviting wet lips of her hot steamy pussy.

In no time at all my nose was pressed firmly against the tightly gathered dimple of her asshole and my tongue was buried deep between the vivid pink walls of her tasty wet pussy.

My thumbs continued to pry her ass cheeks apart from the back while the long painted up fingers on her right hand pulled apart her meaty wet folds and purposefully stroked her growing clit from the front side.

She came once on the tip of my tongue, not a major orgasm just a pleasant plateau along the way. She slapped the wall with her free hand and her whole body shook with delight when she came.

The combination of her juices and my saliva were trickling down my cheeks and the insides of her ebony thighs. I smacked her black ass playfully on one cheek and squeezed the other as I stood up and prepared to take her from behind.

I was ready for some serious fucking. I kicked off my shoes and cast aside the bothersome trousers that until now had been crumpled up around my ankles. I was standing there completely naked in the hallway ready to stick my raging hard on into Nikki's gaping twat when Carlos, Nikki's husband and Su Li walked by heading towards one of the back bedrooms.

Carlos winked at me, seemingly with approval and I smiled back. As the door closed down the hall I eased my rigid cock, veins bulging, between Nikki's legs. Her pussy was warm and wet and it didn't take too many strokes to coat my entire length with her slippery fluids. I fondled her hanging breasts as I pumped her superb ass from behind.

"Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck me long and slow." whimpered Nikki as she established a rocking rhythm sliding her ass back over my plunging cock.

Her pussy felt fantastic and the abrupt angle of penetration made the sensations even better. I turned my head briefly to catch up on what Rob and Carla were up to. Much to my surprise they had finished and were now sitting on the edge of the bed watching us.

I continued slowly deep stroking Nikki's awesome twat and reached forward to squeeze her hard nipples. A soft warm hand squeezing my naked ass cheek followed the sound of footsteps. It turned out to be Carla's hand.

"Go ahead and use the bed, we're finished." whispered Rob as he and Carla headed hand in hand down the hallway towards the stairs. I slowly withdrew my wet glistening cock from Nikki's dripping twat and led her by the hand over to the bed. She stood at the end of the bed facing me. I pulled her bothersome suit down off her shoulders, yanked it down over her well-rounded hips, and bunched it up around her ankles.

With a forceful push, I playfully pushed Nikki back onto the bed then grabbed her by the calves. I hoisted her legs high into the air. I tilted my head forward and stuck it between her lower calves. Her ankles were still bound together by the gathered up suit that her shiny high heels kept from coming all the way off.

I placed my hands on the front of her upper thighs and anxiously pulled her to me. She quickly responded by reaching between her legs for my hard swaying cock. Without speaking a word she guided me deep into her wetness and our spirited fuck session resumed. Nikki groaned and gasped with excitement as I gradually increased the speed and intensity of my long penetrating strokes.

My balls tightened as they skimmed across the soft velour squares of the hand-sewn quilt and pounded against the soft round cheeks of her elevated ass. Her tits rocked back and forth and her diaphragm pulsed up and down, as her breathing became erratic.

Nikki was nearing orgasm. I leaned forward hoisting her legs higher and pushed her knees back towards her chest. Nikki's orgasm continued to build as I jack hammered every hard throbbing inch of my hard ivory cock into her hot pink hole.

In less than two minutes her entire body tensed and she shook uncontrollably as orgasm began to over take her.

"Fuck baby, I'm going to cum." she yelled grabbing handfuls of the pretty quilt.

Following a long drawn out and broken scream, her abs rippled, her thighs tightened, and she dug her fingernails into my chest. She then became completely motionless except for the rapid up and down movement of her diaphragm. I watched intently, as my own orgasm neared.

Warm juices enveloped my slamming cock and flowed from her hot little twat like molten lava, and trickled down across her ass and my balls as I pounded my cock deep into her sloppy wet twat. I gyrated my hips in a circular motion and her mouth sprang open. She grimaced with pleasure, desperately sucking for air.

Seconds later I withdrew my surging manhood from her battered wet gash, pried apart her long sexy legs and began spewing my hot messy load onto her dark heaving torso. By the time my balls had emptied Nikki was pelted from just below her neck to the inside of her upper thighs with paintball like splatters of my hot gooey cum.

Nikki squeezed her hard nipples then swirled her fingertips through the murky sperm pools that covered her beautiful body as she slid her hand slowly down across her trembling abdomen towards her gaping well fucked pussy.

She squirmed beneath me and softly moaned briefly kneading her very tender swollen clit with her cum covered fingers before she milked the final few droplets of my load from my slowly drooping cock onto her tummy.

Exhausted, I collapsed on top of her cum drenched body, my chest still heaving, as we locked lips in a warm, but slippery embrace. She toyed playfully with my hair as I struggled to catch my breath. One down! I thought to myself.

I had indeed made a promise to myself, to fuck every woman in the house before the night was over, and I was off to a great start. Nikki and I gathered our clothes and slid down the hall for a quick shower. Nikki finished her shower first. She kissed me on the lips and thanked me before disappearing still naked down the hall.

Closing my eyes, I stepped beneath the water spray. Moments later I lathered up and tilted my head back. That's when I felt the soft touch of a woman's hand on my ass.

"Do you mind if I join you?" asked a soft sexy Irish voice.

I turned and struggled to open my eyes. It was Patty, the horny redhead, she was stepping out of her thigh high leather boots.

"Not at all." I replied making a welcome gesture with my hand.

Patty's thong was long gone. Her bristly cinnamon colored bush was cut short, and trimmed neatly in the shape of a heart. I stood there letting the hot steamy water pound against my back and watched as she raised her arms to remove her tight fitting tank top.

Her breasts were large and lightly freckled. Her nipples were ripe and hard. Patty was a horny bitch and we hit it off immediately. After turning to lock the door, she stepped into the large open shower and handed me the soap.

"I'll scrub yours if you'll scrub mine?" she bartered with a smile.

I wasted little time taking her up on her offer. She turned away and lifted her hair up off her shoulders with her right hand before easing her soft meaty ass back against my limp soapy cock. Starting at the back of her neck I began to lather her tall sexy frame. I massaged her shoulders and fondled her huge tits as I lathered them up.

Patty's nipples filled the gaps between my fingers, one gap at a time as I slowly slid my hands gently over them and down across her firm tummy towards the hot wet mystery hidden between her legs. She cooed softly as my hand glided over her crotch.

Her mound was warm and puffy, with large dangling meaty lips that protruded very abruptly from the swollen folds of her hungry twat. I was eager to sample box number two of the evening, I softly kissed the back of her neck and pushed my hand deep between her thighs until the suds covered tip of my middle finger reached the tender puckered edge of her asshole.

I began firmly dragging my fingers upward across her snatch until my middle finger disappeared all the way up to the second knuckle into her slippery wet folds. She shook with pleasure as I stirred it inside her.

"Just making sure that you're squeaky clean." I teased between kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear lobe. I pulled my fingers further up across her crotch until I was able to press back the soft fleshy folds of her well lathered cunt and expose her bulging clit.

Using the first and third fingers on my hand I stretched the meaty tissue that surrounded her clit back against her pelvic bone and quickly stroked her exposed nubbin from side to side with my middle finger. She quivered and shook, then pressed her soapy ass back against my growing cock.

Realizing that she was losing control she slapped the rough stone lined wall of the shower with one hand while reluctantly grabbing my wrist and pulling my probing hand from her hot soapy crotch with the other.

Patty then turned towards me and leaned back against the shower wall. I quickly followed her. She tilted her head back and I pressed my lips on hers. My cock was almost fully erect once again so I pressed it roughly to her tummy and grabbed her wrists. She pressed her huge tits to my chest as I pinned her against the hard rock wall.

She grabbed my cock with her right hand and began eagerly stroking my still less than rock hard shaft. She swung her hips forward and placed her left hand in the middle of my chest. She then pushed me back up against the wall and knelt down in front of me reaching for the soap.

Suddenly, she was in control. Patty worked the bar of soap between her hands until they filled with lather. She then discarded the bar and reached for my horizontal penis. Her lathered hands massaged my cock until it was so hard you could have hung a heavy leather jacket on it.

For some reason, I expected her finish what she had started, but instead she stood up stepped beck beneath the rapidly cooling water spray then walked over towards the huge vanity over against the wall.

"Are you going to wait until the water goes cold or are you going to rinse that thing off and come over here and please me with it?" she asked turning to face me from across the room.

I had been teased once already that night and I wasn't going let it happen again. I quickly rinsed off and turned of the water. Patty was still dripping when I grabbed her by the ass and lifted her off the floor. She wrapped her long sexy legs around me and gasped as I sat her ass down atop the black marble top of the vanity and pushed apart her thighs.

Shiny droplets of water clung to her creatively manicured pubic hairs and dribbled from the swollen pink lips of her pussy like pure sweet syrup from a sugar maple tree.

"What's the matter Honey, is that hot little ass of yours cold?" I asked as I pushed her bare wet shoulders back against the large plate glass mirror hanging on the wall above the vanity. Patty gasped again but louder this time. With her shoulders against the wall and her legs spread wide she became mine for the taking.

Patty's taught flat tummy fluttered with anticipation as I prepared to enter her. The darkened pink lips of her snatch shrouded the glistening wet opening of her well-lubricated hole like long velvet curtains surround the stage in a Victorian theatre.

The show was about to begin and she knew it. I reached for my cock as I stepped up between her wide spread thighs. I prodded teasingly with my cock at her soggy gash then pushed her hanging wet lips up out of the way, rubbing the tip of its swollen purple head up and down between her folds letting her feel the girth of my cock while denying her the pleasure of my penetration. Patty placed her hands flat against the inside of her upper thighs and watched anxiously as I slowly eased just the head of my raging cock in and out of her dripping cunt. Patience must not be a virtue of the Irish, because she refused to wait.

"My God man, give it to me!" she coaxed with her sexy Irish accent before placing her ankles behind my ass and roughly pulling me deep inside her with a loud lust filled grunt.

She bit her lower lip and her tits quivered as my cock filled her entire love canal with one powerful thrust. I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her to me and began deep fucking her with reckless enthusiasm. She sat partially upright teetering on the edge of the vanity and began to rock back and forth, placing her hands on top of my shoulders to try and steady herself.

Her long sexy legs dangled helplessly over the front edge of the cabinet and her heels banged against the doors in a native drum like rhythm, keeping perfect time with my powerful thrusts. I pummeled her twat for a long time. Thanks to my recent romp with Nikki, ejaculation was not in my immediate future.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard!" commanded Miss Patty, her huge tits floating up and down on her chest. Thirty seconds later I felt her fingernails digging into my shoulders and her ankles grinding once again into the cheeks of my ass.

I continued fucking her hard and deep until just before her orgasm was about to overtake her. When her body began to tense, I slammed my cock deep inside and stopped pumping. Patty gave me a somewhat confused look through her glassy eyes, a look that quickly faded as she soon went wildly over the edge, convulsing in my arms.

With my thumb pressed firmly against her hard swollen clit, she started to come. I rocked up and back on the balls of my feet, rubbing the head of my cock against the soft spongy tissue at the mouth of her cervix. She trembled repeatedly with release until her body went completely limp in my arms.

Feeling the grip of her ankles loosen against my ass, I began stroking her once again, this time with longer, slower, more methodical strokes. Her nipples were rock hard and her pussy was red hot. She slowly opened her eyes and glared at me speechless. The intensity of Patty's orgasm had caused her body to slide downward and to one side.

Patty was now lying flat on her back diagonally across the top of the vanity. My orgasm was still miles away so I pressed her knees back against her chest and shoved her feet high into the air. She placed her hands behind her knees then pulled her legs back and apart, which gave me great access to her nice round tits.

I squeezed her breasts one in each hand, caressing each delicate nipple gently with my thumbs never missing a beat as I slowly pumped her ravenous twat. She moaned with delight and began to stroke her clit once more with her middle finger. In no time at all she was ready to explode again.

Sensing that she was close, I began to increase the speed and authority of my strokes as her orgasm began to build. Her finger worked her clit as my thick hard cock stretched her hungry hole. She was ready to come again. Just as she entered the home stretch we heard a knock at the door.

"Just a minute." I begged.

"Hold on." yelled Patty in a very focused, yet broken voice.

Patty was finally there. She let out a long blood curling scream and moved wildly about. She threw her arms up over her head and let them hang over the far edge of the vanity. Her freckled tits flailed and her ass bounced up and down until her legs tensed straight up in the air and shook uncontrollably.

Once I was sure she had made it I slowed my strokes to a crawl and lowered her legs. Her left leg stuck straight out over the commode while her right leg dangled lifelessly over the front edge of the vanity. Patty was euphoric, almost unconscious and still spread eagle when I turned and unlocked the door.

I twisted the brass knob and pulled it open. There stood Su Li topless, fresh off a hot encounter of the oral variety with Carlos, leaning anxiously against the wall with her arms folded over her tiny naked breasts and the sticky remnants Carlos' load still on her cheek.

Apologizing for the wait, I explained that I couldn't reach the silly knob. The tawdry little Asian girl gazed at my shiny wet honey-glazed cock for a brief moment and then stepped into the room.

"It looks like you were able to reach something." she said with an envious grin, looking over at Patty who was still in shambles. I grabbed my damp wash cloth and large towel as Patty began to compose herself and slowly sat up. I threw the towel over my shoulder and prepared to exit.

"I'll leave you girls alone." I told them with a wink and a smart assed grin as I slowly closed the door behind me and headed down the hall with my hard cock bouncing from left to right. That's two I thought to myself as I scampered naked and hard down the corridor to the privacy of my guest room. I quietly shut the door, cleaned myself off, and freshened up. I eased back onto the bed for a moment to relax before heading downstairs in search of victim number three. I began thinking about what was taking place and began to realize that while I knew my goal of fucking all the horny women in the house was possible, I would never be able to do them all to completion.

Since I had never gotten off more than three times in one night I knew that I would have to try and pace myself if I were going to go the distance. The evening had begun as a sprint, but it was quickly turning into a marathon event. I was certain the others down stairs were changing partners more often than an exotic dancer changes her underwear.

Having just put on a white terry cloth robe, I started towards the door when I heard a knock on the other side.

"Hello?" said a soft voice from the other side. I opened the door and to my surprise there stood Carla, Rob's earlier conquest. She was standing there wearing only her hot pink garter belt, seamed pink stockings, and matching heels.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
108 Followers
1...34567...10