Balls Deep in The Rockies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you wanted something different?" I asked peeling her top down around her waist exposing her firm large tits to the elements. I squatted in front of her and pried apart her wet shivering thighs. She balanced herself with her hands at her sides as I placed my hands behind her bent knees and hoisted her long sexy legs skyward.

Karen shook wildly as my hot breath flowed across her cold pink twat. Warm water from her dress trickled down across her smooth shiny mound, which parted slightly as I spread her legs, partially revealing the folded wet lips previously hidden between them. I pressed my lips to her succulent snatch, burrowing my face into its swollen fleshy seam.

Like a lizard my tongue began darting in and out of her hot tasty orifice as if it had a mind of its own. She shook violently and closed her long sexy legs in a reflex response to the fire burning between them. Her thighs were cold and wet against the cheeks of my face. I pried them from the sides of my face and continued my oral exploration, slowing running my hot hungry tongue along the entire length of her steaming gash.

I ran my tongue all the way up one side then down the other before changing directions and starting the sweet tasty trip all over again. Occasionally I wagged my tongue inside her wetness moving it slowly upward from the narrow ribbon of soft shiny flesh just above her asshole occasionally dipping into the crater like circle of her meaty lips, then slowly up over the taught fleshy flap that stretched across her nearly marble sized clit.

My feet were cold and beginning to go numb. Probably because all the blood in my body was pulsing through my tender but again rock hard cock. I glanced up at Karen; her head tilted back and mouth open, as she moaned with pleasure. Some of the falling snowflakes were beginning to stick against her raven hair while others quickly melted against her huge naked breasts.

The heat from her shaking body was turning the snow around her gorgeous but slightly reddened ass to slush. Unable to tell if she was trembling from my intense tongue-lashing or the snow packed between her naked ass cheeks, I pulled my honey-glazed face from her soggy crotch, eased her legs down and stood up between them.

Karen tossed her head about, flipping her hair back over her shoulders. I placed my hand to her chest just above her ample cleavage and pushed her back onto her elbows. Her chest was heaving rapidly as I hoisted her legs one more time. Her hard ripe nipples jutted prominently from her firm creamy breasts like cherries on an ice cream Sunday. I wanted so desperately to suck on them for awhile but I decided that because of the cold, I'd start boning her instead.

More than ready to enter her, I Swabbed the soft round head of my otherwise rock hard cock between the steaming wet fold of her pink hairless mound making sure I coated it completely with her warm moist juices. She flinched as our two organs met.

I pushed her open legs back until her knees rubbed the sides of her tits, then stood there shivering with my sack clenched tightly around my balls. I placed the cold purple head of my cock against the warm slippery pedal shaped lips of her gaping snatch.

"Has anybody ever fucked you on a snow covered picnic table before?" I asked. She anxiously shook her head no and reached for my ready cock with her cold and trembling right hand. Her shaking fingers gripped my shaft and guided me in.

With one long slow thrust I speared the very core of her womanhood. She moaned loudly as my cock stretched and filled her hot wet gash to capacity and my nuts pressed against the cheeks of her ass. After a few long slow lubricating trips in and out of her hungry gash. I began to increase the speed of my debilitating strokes.

As I began to pickup speed I glanced for some reason over at the French doors that lead out onto the deck. There stood Su Li still naked holding a video camera to her face. I didn't know how long she had been there but it was obvious the she was taping our encounter. Not wanting to disappoint our impromptu film director, I began to fuck Karen like there was no tomorrow.

I plunged deep into her wetness then pulled all the way out except for the head. Picking up speed I began relentlessly pile driving her tight helpless twat until the sound of her ass cheeks slapping against my lower abdomen echoed lightly through the pine trees that surrounded the deck.

Karen's shoulders fell back against the table and she placed her arms down to her sides grabbing the edges of the tabletop with her hands. She braced herself and soon began to forget all about the bone chilling cold that enveloped her mostly naked torso. Her thighs jiggled and her tits rocked violently up and back as I pounded her hot aching hole with everything inch of my hot throbbing cock.

This fuck had become personal. This bitch was paying the price for teasing me like she had earlier in my room, and Su Li was getting all on tape. I'll have to remember to get a copy of that tape before she leaves, I thought to myself, trying to think of anything other than sex that might postpone my orgasm. Otherwise it wouldn't be long before I was dishing out my third warm and sticking ending of the evening.

I gleamed with pride or maybe it was just my dominant side filtering through as I pounded the well-lubricated pussy like a machine. Karen tossed her head from side to side and tensed her legs. Her orgasm was nearing. Her body started to convulse and she began a long drawn out whine that soon turned to a siren like shriek as it arrived. She went limp on the table, completely oblivious to the cold. She had already come. But I wasn't near ready yet.

As she started to clear the haze from her head, I pulled my hard glistening cock from her tender twat and began to slap the backside of her thighs with it. Karen gathered her composure the best she could as I pulled her upright and kissed her on the lips.

"You Fucker." she whispered. "That was fantastic, but I can't take anymore of this cold. Follow me inside." she pleaded sucking softly on my cheek.

Su Li stood in the doorway still taping as Karen walked very gingerly towards the door with snow in her hair and her stockings down below her knees. I grabbed my drink and turned to follow her inside. Karen all but disappeared as soon as she entered the house. I turned and closed the door. When I turned back around and wiped my frozen feet, Su Li was standing there.

She grabbed me by the hand and quickly whisked me off to the side. We stepped into the pantry just off the kitchen where she shut the door. It was completely dark in the cramped room except for the rays of kitchen light that filtered through the slats of the louvered door.

I started to tell Su Li that Karen was waiting for me upstairs, but she put her finger to my lips before I could finish, placed the still filming video camera strategically next to us, then knelt and put her lips to well coated semi-erect cock.

She kissed the tip then slid her mouth up over it engulfing the entire head. I went quiet as her lips slid half way down its semi-flaccid shaft.

"I love the taste of another woman's pussy, it's always better when it comes from a lover's cock." she said pulling her long silky hair to the side and out of the way of her bobbing head.

It didn't take too many bobs of her head before I forgot all about Karen waiting upstairs and decided to try a little Chinese. I finally began to warm up and my cock started to swell even more as Su Li enthusiastically worked her oral magic on my ivory egg roll. She slurped, sucked, and swallowed until my cock was again ready to rock. She gripped the free-floating foreskin and worked it up and down until a clear droplet of pre-cum emerged at the opening.

"Now you ready to fuck?" she asked in broken English, throwing her arms around my neck and jumping into my arms. She wrapped her legs around my waist and then locked her ankles as she tightened her grip. I reached down and grabbed the soft smooth cheeks of her ass.

"There you go, you catching on." she teased.

I lifted her ass and tensed my groin, which pulled my cock away from my abdomen, trying to use the hands free approach at sliding my throbbing blue viener into her hairy little Asian twat. I pried apart her pussy lips with the tips of my fingers and slowly lowered her ass down until I felt the head of my cock slide inside her warm funnel like canal. She wiggled her tiny ass with approval as I relaxed my grip and let her glide slowly to the bottom of my shiny wet shaft.

"M-m-m-m" she moaned sliding her hot swirling tongue deep into the back of my mouth as her wet fuzzy mound bottomed out against my balls. I grabbed her tiny ass again with my middle fingers pressing against the swollen slippery ring of her well-greased and well-used asshole.

Su Li's steamy little imported twat was also filled with the liquid remnants from at least one of her previous partners. But, instead of being turned off by the idea of sloppy seconds or thirds, I found myself hell bent on tearing that horny little ass up.

My first encounter with oriental nookie quickly became one that I won't forget. I lifted her up then set her ass free again, and again. Over and over she slid slowly shuttering down the entire length of my cock. She tightened her legs around my waist and began to pogo up and down, grunting lightly every time the firm spongy head of my deep probing cock pounded against the soft swollen tissue of her tender cervix.

"That's it fuck me! Fuck me hard. Make me come!" she begged.

She obviously got off on being treated rough, so I pulled my right hand from her ass cheek and placed it flat on her back between her shoulder blades and pressed her firmly to my chest. I could feel her hard nipples against me. She bit her lower lip and pressed the side of her face submissively against my shoulder.

I slid my left hand over until my palm covered most of the crack of her tiny ass. My fingers stretched across the semen seeping crater of her puckered anus and the tips rubbed against the slippery wet base of my plunging cock. Just by rapidly twitching my hips I was able to change the rhythm of my fucking from long slow deep penetrating thrusts to shorter, faster, and more powerful strokes.

Moaning like a school girl, Su Li began to gasp for air. It was clear that she was responding well to the increased heat and friction instantly generated by my change in technique. In between her long drawn out breaths she tried to suck on my neck but lacked the composure and muscular control pull it off. I was rapidly hammering her wet gaping twat like a monkey fucking a football when her orgasm began to build.

She began breathing with difficulty and I could see the hunger deep in her glassy eyes. I knew that she was close so I decided to take a shot at the buzzer. Without giving her any sort of warning I abruptly shoved my middle finger up past the second knuckle into her cum filled ass. She screamed loudly, stuck her short sexy legs straight out and jerked wildly as I swirled it around inside her sloppy orifice.

"Oh Shit baby, fuck m-e-e-e-e!" she screamed as she dug her long painted fingernails into my shoulder.

The combination of my finger rotating deep inside her hot little ass and my hot rigid cock slamming in and out of her well-lubricated cylinder proved to be more than she could ignore. She began to buck wildly, slamming her pummeled crotch hard against my lower abdomen.

As the sound of her sweaty ass cheeks smacking against my upper thighs filled the tiny dark room. I felt my own orgasm beginning to build and fought desperately to keep from spilling my seed deep inside her. She began to scream in short loud bursts that culminated in a long drawn out pleasure filled bellow which left me almost ready to explode.

Then it happened, her orgasm arrived. Her screams quickly gave way uncontrollable muscular reflexes. Her trembling body twitched violently two or three times before going limp in my arms. She was still conscious but had no control over any portion of her body. Her arms dropped to her sides while her legs fell from around my waist and dangled towards the floor.

With one hand still pressed against her back and the other deeply anchored beneath her ass I eased my strokes back to the long slow thrusts we had started with. She was all but motionless. I felt like I was fucking a rag doll. A doll with a very tight soggy cunt, but a rag doll just the same. She struggled to press her tongue to mine as I attempted to kiss her. Su Li was starting to come around.

She patted my shoulder and pointed towards the floor without speaking a word. I grabbed her ass and lifted her from my hard messy cock. She wobbled slightly as her feet touched the floor. Tossing her hair back over her shoulders, she knelt down in front of me wrapping her skinny fingers around my thick throbbing cock just below the rim of its wet shiny head.

Su Li then ran her tiny clinched hand up and down its entire slippery length several times making sure it was good and hard before she pressed it to her soft warm lips. She was still trying to catch her breath when she slid her free hand down over her dripping crotch and began stroking her clit in a circular motion. A split second later, she slid her tight wet lips down over the swollen pink head my hard twitching cock.

Slowly her head began to bounce as her lips chased her hand up and down the slippery wet length of my swollen shaft. Occasionally she stopped sucking long enough to catch her breath or swirl her tongue around the soft sensitive head. Su Li seemed to really enjoy flicking her tongue downward along the underside of my shaft at which time she would gently suck on my smoothly shaven balls, all the while pumping my cock skyward.

I wasn't about to ask her to stop; I was too busy trying to keep from going off like a two-dollar shotgun. Her hips rocked slowly back and forth atop her heels as her fingers methodically worked over her tiny clit. Soon the wonderful trips down my cock with her tongue were replaced by all sucking. She seemed to really enjoy tasting the seed of her previous partners on my cock.

The longer she sucked, the faster she went. She made a slurping kind of gurgling sound as she sucked. It wasn't long before my balls began to perk. My sack soon tightened around my swinging nuts and a hot numbing wave of pleasure started building in my groin.

"Oh Fuck, I'm going to cum!" I warned looking down at her face, watching my cock slide back and forth between her bright red lips

The first surge of my hot gooey load left my balls headed for her talented tongue like a rocket leaving the launch pad. Su Li either sensed my approaching release or felt my cock pulsing between her fingers. She quickly pulled back, tilted her head and pressed the head of my erupting cock flat against the top of her outstretched tongue.

My legs began to shake and my ass started twitching uncontrollably. I braced myself against the shelf behind me and moaned as my third orgasm of the evening, which at that time equaled a personal best, finally arrived. I was finally there, the first groin-wrenching stream of cum shot from my cock and fell across the bridge of her nose leaving a thick hazy liquid trail as it splattered against her brow.

She giggled contently as the second less spirited helping of cum careened off her cheek and trickled down the side of her face. Midway through our impromptu facial the pantry door burst open. I could tell from the sexy nude silhouette that it was Connie. I stood there frozen, physically drained with that deer in the headlights look on my face.

Su Li laughed as she smeared my cum oozing cock back and forth across her outstretched tongue and ruby red lips while Connie watched.

"Su Li, you nasty little slut!" scolded our horny hostess shaking her head. My thick creamy load dribbled from the edges of Su Li's open mouth like fresh honey dripping from the comb. Su Li wiped her lips with her thumb and index finger, and then stood up. She kissed my right nipple and raked her fingers down across my chest.

"Thanks Baby!" she giggled shaking her hot little ass as she left the crowded confines of the tiny pantry. Connie walked over to me and slid her left hand over my tender balls.

"Thanks Baby." teased Connie, leaving a kiss on my cheek. "You better have some fuck left in this thing." she said squeezing my spent cock. "I haven't got mine yet."

Somewhat reluctantly I confided in her that I had never come more than three times in one night and unfortunately she had just witnesses my third ejaculation. She smiled, kissed me on the lips, and told me to meet her upstairs.

"You need to take a shower Honey, you're a mess." she added as she walked out of the pantry shutting the door behind her.

Great I thought to myself, just what the fuck I wanted; another shower. By the time this night was over my entire body was going to be shriveled up like a raisin. I stood there for a moment in the dark and then headed upstairs. I was drying off after what seemed like my twentieth shower of the day when I heard Connie's voice outside the door. I told her to come on in I was almost finished.

While I finished drying off Connie drew a glass of water from the faucet and walked over to me holding out her hand. In her palm were two blue diamond shaped pills that I immediately recognized as Viagra.

"You and I have some unfinished business and you might need a little help if you're going to go the distance." she said.

"Where did you get these?" I asked.

"Where do you think silly?" she replied. "Rob is not always the sexual superman he pretends to be. I love him more than anything and these little instant woody pills help us keep the fires burning." I shook one out of bottle, tossed back the pills and took a drink.

"It will probably be thirty to forty-five minutes before you're ready to go again. They'll help get you up, but it's up to you to get you off." said Connie.

I pulled her naked body to me and gave her an appreciative kiss on the cheek. Her soft round tits pressed against my chest while her bush brushed against my thigh. She patted me on my naked ass and told me to go downstairs and pour us both a drink.

"You aren't the only one around here that needs another shower." She said. Connie seemed to already have a good buzz on, so I agreed and headed downstairs, deciding to forgo the formality of wearing any clothes for the rest of the evening.

Hell almost everybody down there was already naked anyway. I arrived downstairs to find everyone fucking someone. I slid one of the tall, wooden backed bar stools around behind the back of bar so that I could get a better vantage point from which I could watch all the uninhibited antics.

It was well after midnight, but Instead of winding down, it seemed the party was picking up steam. Alex was leaning over the arm of the large leather sofa in the center of the room with her face buried deep in Nikki's crotch. Tom, Karen's husband had her plaid skirt flipped up onto her back fucking Alex from behind.

Nikki's Husband Carlos had Patty sitting straddle on his lap in a reverse cowgirl, reaming her ass hot inviting ass while she feverishly sucked Dante's thick black cock. Rob and Su Li were heading upstairs for a little semi-private deviance, while Karen and Dennis were all knotted up in a wickedly loud sixty-nine atop one of the many air mattresses. Carla and Patty's husband Scott were fucking wildly over in the corner. I poured myself a drink and began to watch the action.

As I sipped my bourbon I couldn't help but wonder what was taking Connie so long. The mystery was quickly solved when I saw her appear at the top of the stair. She looked extremely hot as always. She was wearing a cupless purple satin corset which laced all the way up in the back and hoisted her large round breasts up and out at the top while it cinched tightly around her waist and pressed against the top of her ass as the bottom.