Balls Deep in The Rockies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An almost transparent crotch-less micro thong helped frame her hairy pubes between the tightly stretched purple lace suspender straps of her corset in the front while nicely separating her ass cheeks very subtly in the rear. Attached to the bottom of her corset's suspender straps was a pair of tight fitting black fishnet stockings.

Connie navigated her sexy ass through the piles of naked bodies on the floor and made her way over to the bar. I stood up as she walked around behind the bar and kissed me on the cheek.

"How do I look?" she asked spinning completely around.

"Good enough to eat!" I told her. She smiled and told me to be careful, because she just might have to hold me to it.

I smiled then sat back atop the barstool. She lifted her drink, stepped up on the foot ring of the stool and sat down straddling my lap facing the hot decadent action in the main room. Connie took a sip of her rum flavored drink then leaned gently back pressing her soft bare shoulders against my naked chest.

She squirmed in my arms giggling as I reached around, cupped her large full breasts from behind and softly kissed the back of her neck. I then wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her tightly to me. Her soft round ass slid back across the top of my thighs until her bare buttocks pressed firmly against my tender limp cock.

Connie tightened her ass cheeks and parted her sexy stocking clad legs as I fondled her awesome tits, purring softly she reached over with her right hand and grabbed my wrist. She then placed my open right hand softly against her lower abdomen.

I took her subtle hint and slid my fingers slowly downward towards the steaming wet center of her twat, letting them skim lightly across the soft curly fringe of her thick brown pubes as they went.

Connie closed her eyes and pressed her tongue to her upper lip as my probing fingers guided by her own continued to borough deeper between her soft silky thighs.

Obviously excited, Connie shook softly as my fingers continued to slide downward until I was able to cup her entire swollen fuzzy mound. Her tummy fluttered beneath my outstretched forearm and she softly sucked for air as my fingers lightly grazed the soft meaty tissue that shrouded her pleasure button.

She continued guiding my hand downward until the tip of my middle finger reached the tiny smooth crater of her anus. Holding my hand tightly in place, she pressed her shoulders back harder against my chest and lifted her legs until she could put her feet against the edge of the bar. She spread her legs wide and squeezed my hand.

My good friend's wife convulsed wildly with pleasure as her tightening grip forced my middle finger deeper between the dripping wet folds of her sauna like snatch. As my fingers began slowly and purposefully exploring her hungry twat, Connie slid her hands upward from the warm depths of her crotch along the steep incline of her elevated legs.

I watched closely as her large brown nipples began to harden rapidly. She was softly caressing the insides of her creamy white thighs. She began rocking her pelvis desperately trying to rub her swollen clit against my wet probing fingers, but I refused to allow her even the slightest pleasure of any direct clitoral stimulation.

As much as I wanted her, I also wanted to hear her to beg for it! I withdrew my lightly lubricated fingers from her opening, lifted my hand and placed my warm wet fingers softly to her lips. I circled them slowly making sure the wettest part brushed against the tip of her nose before I pushed them into her open mouth. I wanted her to savor both the scent and taste of her sweet wet pussy.

After giving her a little taste, I lowered my hand and placed them gently along both sides of her hairy mound. I pushed back the shiny wet swollen folds of her labia fully exposing the soft dark pliable inner lips of her hungry pussy.

I stuck my middle finger straight out then pulled my first and third fingers firmly upward dragging them slowly along the outline of her lips in the direction of her bulging clit. I stopped just short of touching her throbbing pink nubbin on purpose then slid my fingers slowly back down along the same path they had followed during their teasing ascent towards the top.

Curling my outstretched middle finger, I dipped it gently into the hot soggy confines of her gaping hole. Connie whined softly as my finger plunged deeper inside her wetness and the palm of my hand pushed her swollen clit firmly against her pelvic bone. I began grinding my palm in a circular motion beneath it like a baker rolling a ball of fresh dough atop a heavily floured counter.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby rub my clit!" she pleaded, turning her head just enough to look me in the eyes as I continued to manipulate her impressive trigger.

Her wide spread pussy grew hotter and wetter as her excitement level began to rise. I kissed her softly on the side of her neck and whispered for her stand up. She stepped down onto the floor and bent over against the bar as if she wanted to be taken from behind. I stood behind her and patted her on the ass.

Connie turned and faced me as I grabbed her meaty ass cheeks and lifted her completely off the floor. I hoisted her skyward until I was able to lower her horny little ass onto the slick shiny top of the highly polished oak bar. She quickly parted her legs and placed her hand against my shoulder. Without her having to say a word I knew exactly what she wanted.

I leaned forward and grabbed one of her large naked breasts in each of my hands and began kissing on her hard ripe nipples. My gentle sucking was soon replaced by tender kisses as Connie pressed my face to her chest with her right hand. She smelled fantastic as I worked my tongue southward rubbing my cheek against the slippery soft fabric of her sexy corset downward towards the honey coated slit between her thighs.

Hungry for my tongue, she grabbed a handful of my hair and squeezed it as my face reached her hot humid crotch. She shook with anticipation as she pressed my face closer to her quivering cunt. My hot heavy breath flowed gently across the moist wet folds of her snatch signaling the impending pleasure filled intrusion by my eager tongue. Ready to please her, I pulled my chair up close behind me and sat my naked ass down against the cold wooden seat, and prepared to give a Connie a very deep and very thorough tongue-lashing. She leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs even further as I placed my hands at the top of her thighs and pulled back the cumbersome fleshy folds of her swollen mound.

I spread her meaty lips with my thumbs, pressing them firmly to each side, against the narrow black lace groin framing strands of her otherwise crotchless panties. I marveled for a brief moment at her succulent gaping twat. In our dimly corner of the room her snatch took on an intriguing appearance almost reminiscent of a thinly sliced hunk of prime rib. I wet my lips and her appetite for more as I began to please her orally.

The darkened and irregularly shaped edges of her dangling pussy lips were both surrounded and separated by ample amounts of bright juicy pink flesh just beckoning to be devoured. Like an artist dabs his brush against the color filled surface of his palette before he prepares to paint the first crucial strokes of a potential masterpiece, I gently dabbed my tongue into her wetness.

I sampled a tiny bit of the sweet clear fluid which had pooled just below the narrow edge of the tender ribbon of flesh stretched tightly between her anus and the glistening wet opening of her gaping twat. Connie sighed loudly and moaned, then slid her fingers down over her crotch and tugged back the dark meaty gathered flap of flesh near the top, fully exposing her hard throbbing clit.

"Suck my clit!" commanded Connie.

I refused, choosing instead to run my tongue upward around the horseshoe shaped circumference of her pussy lips. She shuddered twice as I slapped my tongue roughly against her bulging clit before sliding it teasingly down along the other side of her parted wet lips.

Connie grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face hard against her aching twat. The sides of my cheeks began to moisten as the waterfall of pleasure created by my probing tongue began to cascade across my tongue and over my lips. Connie was almost insane with pleasure when I finally pushed back her fleshy hood and took her white-hot clit between my lips and began sucking on it.

Much to her dismay I sucked lightly at first. She ground her crotch against my fluid covered chin hungry for more. Harder and harder I sucked on her clit until she was screaming wildly with delight. She collapsed atop the bar with her head rolling from side to side as it hung helplessly over the other side. She rapidly humped my face banging her rock hard clit against my teeth feverishly rubbing her hot wet twat against my chin until her first orgasm arrived.

Her fingers painfully clenched my hair and her soft shapely thighs quivered uncontrollably against my ears. She let out a long satisfying moan and went over the top with a very intense bar shaking orgasm. Slowly she eased her grip on my hair and relaxed her tightly drawn ass muscles. Her legs abruptly parted and fell to the sides with her feet dangling over the edge.

She flopped wildly atop the bar cursing softly at me as she gasped for breath. Under normal circumstances just completing the act of bringing her off with my tongue would have left me with a raging erection. In combination, the shear excitement of pleasing her orally and the impressive enhanced reaction that I received from the Viagra left me with a thick pulsing eight-inch erection that I could've pried nails with.

I stood up and hoisted Connie, still a little groggy, up to a sitting position. She ran her fingers back through her hair again and threw her arms over my shoulders and around my neck. She rocked from side to side as I slid my hands beneath her ass and lifted her gently off the bar. I eased up and sat back on the elevated barstool with her in my arms. She kissed me deeply sucking on my hot pussy scented tongue.

Connie was straddled my lap again, this time facing me. The hard shaft of my resurrected cock pressed firmly against the exposed portion of her wet curly pubes while the soft shiny head poked against the ruffled lace trim along the bottom edge of her corset. I began squeezing the cheeks of her ass while I swabbed the back of her throat with my honey-glazed tongue. I gave her a series of long deep wet kisses, letting her savor the seemingly satisfying taste of her own steamy twat.

Eagerly she swirled her tongue inside my mouth trying to collect every precious droplet of orgasmic fluid she could reach. Her hard bare nipples pressed against my chest and a warm stream of thick clear liquid trickled slowly down across the inside of my thigh. Connie was as hot and horny as I had seen her all week.

"God, I want your cock inside me." she whispered with a wanton stare as she stood partially up. She wobbled slightly, balancing herself precariously on the foot rail near the bottom of the sturdy oak stool. I kissed her nipples and rubbed the cheeks of her ass beneath the tightly stretched straps of her sexy garter belt.

Breathing heavily, she placed her hands on my shoulders in a desperate attempt to steady her sexy trembling frame. She hovered briefly over my twitching cock before she reached down between her legs and grabbed it midway down its full rigid length as she squatted above me. She softly wiggled her gorgeous ass from side to side carefully aligning the swollen pink head of my tender rigid cock against the dripping wet lips of her hot hungry snatch.

She tossed her head back and bit her lower lip as she began a slow piercing descent down onto my thick upright cock. The wet dangling lips of her pussy quickly lubricated the length of my shaft. I watched it gradually disappear between the warm fuzzy folds of her parted mound. I could feel the hot slippery walls of her vise like cylinder expanding around the thickness of my cock as it plunged deep inside her.

Connie continued to slide down onto my cock until her meaty ass came to a gentle stop against my thighs. At last I was completely inside her, and I was now as ready to fuck as she was. I leaned forward and kissed her neck placing my soft wet lips squarely over her jugular vein, I sucked and bit at tasty her flesh softly. She tightened her arms around my neck and began a slow rhythmic grind with her ass.

"I want to come again, long and hard this time." she moaned seductively as she tried to establish a rocking tempo with her hips. I slid my hand down her back across the laces of her corset until I was able to snake the tips of my fingers underneath the black lace waistband of her tiny open front thong.

It didn't take long for Connie to discover that she could change the depth and feel of my meat plunging inside her by kicking her knees skyward. Like a rodeo bull rider trying to make it to the buzzer, she began to bounce up and down on my rigid cock. She would grind her hips against my groin for a while then place her hands behind her knees, pull them towards her breasts and grind some more.

I placed my hands atop her knee-caps and shoved her legs upward towards her chest while I pummeled her warm soggy twat. After a while my cock seemed almost numb. Thankfully however, it never softened. I quickly became more and more confident that I could provide the long hard fuck she had so sensually requested as she mounted up.

My cock was growing harder and increasingly less sensitive to the fantastic feel of her hot tight snatch sliding up and down its slippery wet length. Her large round tits continued to bounce up and down as Connie slammed her naked ass cheeks against the tops of my rapidly reddening thighs. She moaned softly as I took her breasts in my hands guiding them one at a time to my lips so that I could take her hard nipples in my mouth.

Connie whimpered softly and placed one hand on my shoulder and the other on the back of my head as I gently sucked them.

She rode my rock hard cock relentlessly for more than twenty minutes. Changing the erotic churning rhythm of her steamy ass to either enhance or soften the very powerful and euphoric sexual impulses that were ravaging her hot sexy body.

I was so busy tending to Connie's sexual demands that I didn't notice until she sat upright, that Alex had walked up behind her. Connie leaned back pushing against Alex's naked chest. She was both taken and delighted when Alex kissed her on the neck and pressed her firm naked breasts firmly up between Connie's shoulder blades.

Alex then slid her hands up under Connie's outstretched arms and cupped my lover's large flailing breasts placing her thumbs directly against her taught dark nipples. Much to Connie's approval our cozy little twosome over in the corner had suddenly grown into a threesome. The extra set of hands proved invaluable as we continued.

Placing my hands on both sides of Connie's hips I squeezed her tightly. Alex kept her left hand on Connie's left breast working the swollen hard nipple between her tiny fingers. She then slid her right hand down over Connie's smoldering crotch and began working her exposed and extremely sensitive clit from side to side beneath her middle finger. I could occasionally feel her brightly painted fingernail raking against the top of my shaft of my cock as I pumped at Connie's twat.

Connie's sweet tasty juices began to flow heavily across my crotch like a river approaching flood stage. What was really approaching however; was a flood of multi-tiered excitement and pure physical release. Her rapture began innocently enough with Connie gasping for breath as she bounced wildly atop my cock. Alex began sucking wildly on her neck while she was grinding her fingers against her slippery nubbin.

That's when the fireworks began. Connie shook uncontrollably pulling my head by the hair to her free breast.

"Suck my nipples!" she begged.

I took it in my mouth and began to suck. I even bit her left nipple which was protruding from between Alex's tight gripping fingers. She started to scream and began applying unbelievable downward pressure with her ass grinding her hot wet twat hard against my deep probing cock. I felt Alex's fingernails poking my crotch as she increased the already feverish intensity of her clit stroking until Connie went off like a bottle rocket between us.

Shaking from head to toe she started wailing like a siren. Her tits flailed, her trembling legs tightened around me before she collapsed completely spent against my chest with a long pleasure filled groan that left her motionless and virtually in tears. She leaned against me with her head on my shoulder sucking for air.

Connie's thick warm juices flowed down over my balls like candy coating on a freshly dipped apple at a summer carnival.

"Are you ready to go again?" I teased as a euphoric aftershock shot through her otherwise motionless body.

"Oh, fuck no! I can't even move." she replied with half a giggle as I wiped a tiny tear from the top of her cheek. She lifted her head and kissed me deeply with lots of passion and plenty of hot tongue.

As I caressed Connie's soft round ass, her large naked breasts pulsed quickly against my chest. I couldn't help but think after seeing the sparkle in her eyes and feeling the wetness in her crotch that together Alex and I had taken her to a place she'd never been before. Alex stepped around to the side, stood up on her tiptoes and kissed me on the cheek.

I signaled my appreciation by sliding my hand beneath her skimpy flannel skirt firmly squeezing her bare buttock as Connie leaned over and gave Alex a very deep and very appreciative kiss. Connie then began gently fondling Alex's breasts and gently mouthed at the horny blonde's hard nipples. What is it about watching two sexy women kiss and making love that just drives a man crazy? Connie soon relaxed her thighs and let her feet dangle towards the floor while she tried to regain her senses. She struggled to lift herself up off my still hard cock until Alex took her by the hand and braced her from behind as she stepped up off my lap and down onto the floor. Connie leaned against the bar and reached for her drink.

Both her hand and her glass trembled as she took a big gulp of rum that had been slightly watered down by the melting ice. Alex turned to face Connie and softly brushed the side of her face with the backside of her fingers asking again if she was O.K. I lifted Alex's flannel skirt to catch a better glimpse of her hot naked ass as Connie nodded yes. Number six had just been tallied and number seven was in hand, literally.

I reached forward and put my hands on Alex's waist slowly pulling her to me. She stepped back towards the stool until her ass bumped the front edge of the bar stool and my hard cock. I slid my hands up along her firm topless torso and took her breasts in my hands. She tilted her head back and moaned softly, sliding her hands back behind her along the outsides of my thighs until she was able to squeeze the cheeks of my ass.

After kissing her softly on the shoulder, I slid my hands up under her armpits and hoisted her up off the floor. She pressed her open hands against my knees and leaned forward pulling her feet up onto the foot rail of the stool. She stood bent over with her knees together wiggling her sexy ass just inches above my granite like drug enhanced erection. Alex yelped playfully when I tossed her tiny plaid skirt up onto her back and firmly smacked her bare ass with my open hand. She responded quickly by doing what she had wanted to from the start. She lowered her creamy white ass towards the head of my throbbing cock. She skillfully guided it home not stopping until more than half of it had plunged deep into her wetness.