Balls Deep in The Rockies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped her sexy ass at mid descent for an instant. She lifted her ass slightly then roughly slammed it down over the rest of my wet glistening cock with a loud satisfying moan. She rocked back and forth working my cock inside her as I fondled her breasts. I reached down with one hand and tugged her legs apart until both her calves rubbed against the outside of my own.

I spread my legs apart which in turn spread her legs wide open and tilted her pelvis just enough for me to reach her G-spot. Connie was quickly given a vivid unobstructed view of my hard thick cock sliding in and out of Alex's wet steamy gash. I lifted the crumpled front of her parochial style skirt with my left hand and placed the middle finger of my right hand squarely against her pounding clit.

Her breathing became very erratic and she leaned back against my chest. My excitement grew as I watched Connie kneel down between our legs and place her face firmly against Alex's crotch. I could feel her hot breath flowing over both of us.

Alex shook excitedly in my arms as Connie's hot tongue swashed across her well exposed clit. Connie giggled softly as she shoved Alex's legs even farther apart and began sucking wildly on her tiny swollen love button.

I had to literally hold Alex down from that point on. The sensation of Connie's lips pulling at her throbbing clit while my thick cock stretched every soggy fold of her wanton hole was about to send her right into orbit. I could feel my balls slapping Connie's chin as I hammered Alex's dripping pink canal. Connie's lips clung tightly to Alex's clit despite her best half-hearted efforts to shake Connie loose.

Soon she stopped fighting and when she did, her orgasm immediately overtook her. Her tits danced up and down while her short sexy legs shook uncontrollably. Her smooth bare ass slid slowly down across my lower abdomen and her arms went limp as her entire body came to a physically and emotionally satisfying halt. She worked to catch her breath.

Her orgasm was so intense, so numbing, that she couldn't even feel Connie's hot tongue gathering her sweet seeping nectar from around the base of my cock and over my balls. Connie stood up and placed her hands behind Alex's head and kissed her softly on the lips. She then slid her candy-coated tongue deep inside Alex's open mouth.

They kissed playfully together fondling one another's hard nipples until Connie finally pulled away. She winked at me then strolled over to the center of the living room were Karen, my little cock teasing snow angel seemed to be receiving most of the attention.

Alex climbed down off my cock, ran her fingers through her tangled hair and stumbled shaky legged toward the stairs muttering something about having to piss really badly. I watched quietly from across the room as Connie knelt down next to a large pile of tangled naked flesh.

Feeling kind of like that little pink bunny on the battery commercial, I rubbed my balls and stroked my still swollen cock wondering if it would ever go limp again. It seemed from across the room that Karen was hard at work fulfilling her wish to be gang banged while the cameras rolled.

A closer look at the pile on the sofa revealed my buddy Rob at the bottom. He was almost horizontal and half way off the sofa with Karen straddling his lap. His hands cradled her firm fake melon like tits and his hard cock was buried deep inside her shaven twat.

Karen had her left hand braced against the back of the sofa with her upper body and head turned to one side. Her lips were wrapped tightly around Carlos' thick dark cock. Her left hand gripped it at the base.

Like the true slut she longed to become, Karen loudly slurped and sucked Carlos' cock while Rob pumped her from beneath. Eager to get into the act, Connie moved over between Rob's legs and pressed her face deep into the crack of Karen's ass.

The raven haired tramp moaned and thrust down hard against Rob's penetrating cock when Connie pulled apart the quivering cheeks of her ass and swabbed her hot wet tongue up across the darkened shiny triangle of tender flesh surrounding the tightly drawn crater of her anus.

I didn't think it was possible but my cock grew even harder as I watched Connie feverishly licking Karen's wide spread ass. Karen choked as Carlos funneled more and more of his ebony meat down her throat.

Karen's mouth and her pussy were both crammed full of cock and the horny bitch still wanted more. She lifted her head from Carlos' cock long enough to catch her breath.

"Fuck girl, your tongue feels fantastic, but I need a hard dick in my ass!" she pleaded, looking over her shoulder at Connie while she jerked Carlos' shiny wet cock wildly into the air.

Once Connie realized that her probing tongue wasn't going to be quite enough to satisfy Karen's carnal urges. So she moved over to one side again and reached under the sofa. She pulled out a large tube of KY Jelly as Carlos grabbed the back of Karen's head, pulled her hair and shoved his black shiny cock even deeper between her wanton lips.

After she had retrieved the tube of lube from under the couch, she squeezed a liberal amount onto the tips of her fingers. She then smeared it onto Karen's dark dimpled asshole. Connie then pushed a small amount of the cold clear lubricant deep inside Karen's ass using her middle finger as the horny bitch moaned with approval.

Connie finished the necessary preparation by inserting the narrow white tip of the tube deep inside Karen's rectum; giving it a modest squeeze. Before tossing the tube of KY onto the coffee table Connie smeared the tiny amount of overflow up between the rippling cheeks of Karen's ass and then looked around the room for a hard willing cock.

All of the other guys were either limp or otherwise finished for the night. So with a wiggle of her greasy finger I got the call. Proud and extremely eager to extract some much overdue vengeance; I walked across the room with my sore but still hard cock swaying from left and right.

I anxiously knelt down on my knees behind Karen's trembling ass and eyed my designated target. I then pressed the free floating skin on my cock firmly down against the base of my shaft and my tightening sack as I prepared to take Karen's ass mercilessly from behind.

My cock was still moist with the combination of Alex and Connie's fluids, but Connie grabbed it and dabbed a fair amount of KY onto the tip anyway, gently smearing it around the head with her soft slippery fingers. Patty was now in control of the camera and was barking out commands.

"That's it suck his hot cock!" she told Karen as she recorded all the hot raunchy action. She moved around to my right side and caressed the cheek of my ass while she positioned herself to get a better angle to film my impending backdoor entry.

Karen stopped bouncing up and down on Rob's hard cock long enough for me to make my entry, but continued feverishly sucking Carlos as I inched up behind her greasy ass on my knees. It was my signal that she was ready and willing to be taken.

The room was so quiet you could've heard a pin drop as I took my hard slippery cock between the thumb and the first two fingers of my right hand and pressed it firmly against the shiny gel-coated ring of her inviting asshole.

Karen stopped sucking Carlos' and began slowly stroking his saliva-covered cock as she tried to relax. Rob pried apart the meaty white cheeks of Karen's ass with his fingers giving Patty and her camera an unobstructed view as the spongy purple head of my cock as it slowly and gently disappeared into the tender pink funnel of her well greased asshole.

She jerked slightly then let out a broken gasp as I placed my hands on her hips trying to steady her trembling ass. She grunted out loud as her sphincter muscle suddenly yielded to the constant pressure of my thrusting hips. Like a finger punching through a tightly stretched sheet of cellophane, my vein bulging cock plunged into her hot tight ass.

I heard her whine and yelp as she tried to pull away, but there was no way to escape. She dug her long painted fingernails into the thick padding on the arm of the sofa. I knelt motionless behind her with my cock half inside her ass and half out, waiting patiently until the sharp burning sensation inside her began to dissipate.

Much to my delight I discovered that Karen had at some point during the day taken the time to properly prepare herself for her big anal adventure with a cleansing enema. She was obviously not an anal virgin. I had always wondered what motivated some women to engage in anal sex while others are less than receptive to say the least. There is not a hotter, tighter, or more taboo orifice anywhere on their bodies, yet anal sex is not always considered to be normal sexual behavior by many couples.

For some women I think anal sex represents the most trusting and intimate sexual activity she can share with her lover and that ultimately brings her greater pleasure and excitement. For other women I think it's a combination of the pure sexual hunger and the intense physical pleasure it brings, shrouded by the shameful naughty feeling they get from committing such a raunchy act, that really make their juices flow.

It wasn't long before Karen's grip on the sofa and her tight little bung relaxed. I felt her ass pressing softly back against my cock. Rob began slowly pumping upward at her snatch from below and she wrapped her lips back around Carlos' cock and began suck it yet another time.

Easing forward, then gently pulling back, I pressed onward and inward several times until I had finally worked most of my thick greasy cock inside her ass. Karen now had more cocks inside of her than a South Georgia hen house and she obviously loved every minute of it.

She rocked slowly back and forth initially, moaning, choking, and grunting wildly, delirious with excitement as the three of us mercilessly crammed every hot wet orifice her sexy body had to offer us.

I had been inside a woman's ass two or three times before, but never while another man was filling her pussy. The sensation of our two cocks jousting inside her, separated only by the soft thin almost non-existent layer of tissue between the wall of her pussy and the vise-like cylinder her ass was a little unsettling at first to say the least.

Having our hard cocks occasionally brush against one another and our balls bump together as we filled her twat, kind of freaked Rob and I both out a little, but we quickly got past the strange sensations and began working together to establish a fucking rhythm that soon had Karen almost dancing on the ceiling with excitement.

The horny bitch bounced and bucked, while she groaned and sucked. Like a hearty pair of lumberjacks working a two-man timber saw, together we took her to the edge. I would pull my hips back until my cock almost slipped out of her hot greasy ass then stop, leaving just the head inside her while Rob slammed his cock deep into her hot wet twat.

When his hips began to pull back, I would thrust forward shoving my hard meat deep inside her ass until my smooth lower abdomen slapped roughly against the creamy white cheeks of her meaty ass.

Like the pistons in a V-Twin engine alternate as they move up and down, our hard piston like cocks glided back and forth, in and out, one cock yielding to the other, inside her tight well-lubricated twin cylinders.

"C'mon bitch, grind that ass!" taunted Rob with a couple firm, but open handed slaps to her rippling buttocks.

He obviously knew what it took to get her off. Karen's legs began to shake and her ass began to quiver. Rob took her left breast to his lips and sucked her hard nipple as she bucked violently and shoved her trembling ass back against both our deeply bedded cocks. She screamed as he bit her on the nipple.

Her tummy fluttered up and down uncontrollably and she let out a long satisfying moan as she came in his lap. Her mouth was still delightfully crammed with Carlos' hot cock. Loud and desperate huffing sounds filtered from her rapidly flaring nostrils as she struggled to catch her breath.

Rob squeezed both her huge tits then closed his eyes and began rapidly pumping her wet dripping snatch signaling to her the impending arrival of his own satisfying release.

"I'm going to cum now." I heard him whisper in her ear as she stroked Carlos' twitching cock.

"That's it baby come, I want to feel your hot cum inside me!" she begged.

Rob eager to please her thrust his cock deep inside her and with a loud groan began shooting his hot load all over her hot battered cervix.

"M-m-m-m!" she cooed taking Carlos back into her mouth.

Rob shook with pleasure as his balls continued to empty. Karen began frantically sucking the shiny head of Carlos' vein riddled cock and stroking his long slippery wet shaft. Rob's cum covered cock soon slid from Karen's sloppy twat, so with a gentle slap on the ass cheek he lifted her sexy leg then slid out from under her and over towards the far end of the crowded sofa.

Connie who had been taking in all the hot perverted action while she sat on the floor next to me slid over between Rob's wide spread legs and took her husband's messy limp cock into her mouth. Connie hadn't even halfway finished her cleanup job on Rob's cock when Carlos began to grimace.

After a verbal prompt from Patty, who still had the camera rolling, he brushed back Karen's silky black hair swirling his hand as he feverishly humped her pretty face. His balls pounded violently against her chin as she tried to fit most of his massive cock inside her mouth. Karen realizing the futility of her efforts and sensing that his orgasm was near; lifted her head from his cock and began stroking it's saliva covered head with short rapid strokes.

"Yeah, that's it Honey, I want you...... " she started to tell him, but before she could finish her sentence, he sent a thick hot burst of liquid lovin' careening off the side of her cheek into the loosely tangled thicket of her once immaculately styled hair.

She lunged forward in a desperate attempt to capture the remainder of his huge load inside her mouth. I continued to fuck her steadily up the ass watching in amazement while she milked every drop of hot slippery cum she could from the tip of Carlos' rapidly shrinking cock.

Once she had gotten all that she wanted, Karen finally released her death grip on Carlos' tired drooping cock. Exhausted, he slipped back into an easy chair and was soon joined by his wife Su Li who walked over and sat down on his lap.

Karen slid up completely off my cock and inched further up onto the sofa until her tits pressed lightly against the back cushions. She slid her legs far apart and tilted her pelvis as she reached back over her ass and gestured for my hard ready cock. She grabbed it and pressed it against the slippery well stretched opening of her anus and quietly guided me in, gasping softly as I slowly entered her.

"Oh God, your cock feels good." she muttered with a long deep moan.

I gradually began increasing the speed and depth of my firm powerful thrusts, to which she responded very well.

"That's it, fuck me in the ass!" she begged. "Fuck me hard. Make me cum again." she pleaded as she slammed her ass back hard, impaling herself onto my throbbing cock.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and slowly pulled her towards me, gently forcing my cock deep inside her. She groaned and gasped for breath as its long thick shaft disappeared completely inside her until my soft freshly shaven balls came to rest against the smooth slippery pink landscape of her cum laden twat.

She shook with excitement and grabbed a handful of the soft leather sofa again as I pulled back then eased my cock deep into the tight steamy confines of her hot greasy ass. I shoved my hips forward then pulled them back again and again, slowly increasing the tempo, watching excitedly as my cock slid in and out of her gorgeous ass.

Karen began fingering her clit and started thrusting her ass back to meet my deep penetrating cock. Her large gel-filled breasts swung wildly up and back beneath her while the cheeks of her ass slapped loudly against my lower abdomen and began to turn red.

My swinging balls pounded repeatedly against her wet gaping cream-pie and for the first time since the messy ball draining conclusion of my surprise blowjob in the pantry, I could feel a familiar tightening sensation slowly starting to build in my loins.

The left side of Karen's face was pressed firmly against the back of the leather sofa. Her eyes were glassy and her mouth was wide open. Drool was beginning to trickle down over her chin. I couldn't help but notice as I glanced around the room that all eyes were focused on us. That's when I shifted my deep butt fucking rhythm into overdrive.

Turned on by the idea that everyone was watching, I increased the intensity of my long pleasing strokes. My brain was racing with excitement. Faster! Harder! Deeper! I thought to myself as I continued reaming her helpless ass. Karen began to grunt like a pig, and shake wildly as my deep thrusting pelvis smacked loudly against the soft undulating cheeks of her ass.

I had just slowed my relentless pounding rhythm to a crawl to allow Patty to zoom in with the camera for a very revealing close up, when I felt a woman's hand rubbing against the inside of my thigh. It was Connie's. She reached between my legs and cradled my dangling balls between her fingers then pressed her thumb deep between the cheeks of my ass and put it directly against my anus.

The tingling sensation of her long sexy fingernails raking across my balls and her thumb pushing against my asshole had me surging with excitement. Karen responded well to the sudden change in tempo, and began to grind her tender ass back against me. I could tell by the look on her face that she wasn't very far from orgasm.

Connie tugged gently back on my aching balls with her cupped fingers and pressed them firmly against the smooth sweaty bulge of my swollen prostate. Karen began stroking feverishly on her own clit while Connie massaged my tightening balls from behind.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" gasped Karen as her face slid further down into the sofa. "Oh, fuck! Here I go." she bellowed. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder, come in my ass!" She screamed.

With my hands tugging at her hips, I roughly slammed my cock deep into her ass. She shook violently with pleasure as I began to move my hips from side to side, stirring my cock inside her. Instantly her arms went limp and her mouth fell open. I repeatedly pummeled her hot tight ass until I felt my load beginning to make its way from my tightly clenched balls toward the deep greasy center of her well-stretched orifice.

She screamed out loud when I lunged forward and sent a thick stream of hot gooey cum deep inside her hungry ass. Not wanting to hurt her, I jerked back suddenly and my pulsing cock sprang free from her gaping pink hole. The second burst from my loins splattered between her soft meaty cheeks then trickled slowly downward towards the cavernous opening of her well-buttered ass.

Connie released her gentle grip on my nuts and slid her hand up over the cheek of my ass squeezing it tightly as the last few syrup like drops of my fourth and final load of the evening slowly basted Karen's quivering twat.

Karen let out a long satisfying moan as I gently eased the cum dripping head of my cock back into her hot messy ass. I took three or four long slow "cool down" strokes and remained inside her until I began to go limp. Karen struggled but managed to push herself to an upright position.

I reached beneath her arms and cupped her large full breasts. Her hard nipples poked from between my fingers. I pressed my tired messy cock firmly against her ass while the liquid remnants of my load oozed from her battered slowly shrinking hole.