Balls on the Line

Story Info
A Doctor descends into depravity, his balls the price.
9k words
3.19
101.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckable
cuckable
13 Followers

Part One

I don't even remember exactly how it started but I did know I lost the bet and paying for it was going to hurt. A lot. My name's Marc and I'm a Doctor which most days means I am usually the smartest or most successful guy in the room, in my not-so humble opinion.

Fat lot of good it did me.

I think Jake was saying something to my girlfriend Nancy at the bar about how resilient male genitalia is, and even though it is sensitive to pain it could take a beating and keep on....well you get the idea. I had to step in with my medical training and back up Jake over my girlfriend. Dumb. So Nancy, sharpest girl in the room, decided to have me put my money where my mouth was.

"Well Marc if you're so sure that your junk is bulletproof why don't we put it to the test?" Her smile was that teasing wicked smile she wore whenever she felt superior. Which was often enough.

"Oh?" I tried to stay confident in spite of the direction Nancy was taking. It figured that my team was up, so I felt safe making the bet.

"Okay Doctor Marc (her smart assed name-calling at work) if you're so cocky, pun intended, what say we make a bet?"

I should have just backed off and let Nancy know that Jake was full of shit or something but the whiskey got the better of me. I didn't and that would prove to be a mistake I would come to regret.

"Sure, punkin. What's running around in that lovely little brain of yours?" I shouldn't have pushed my luck.

"I think you and Jake should settle this like men and use your family jewels as collateral. If Jake's team wins (unlikely) then you kick him where it counts and let him show us both how tough the male junk really is. If your team loses, though, then you can show Jake that your balls are made of steel... or whatever you think they're made of." Her smile was the clincher.

"Fine. I'm game if you are Jake?"

"Sure Marc. Let's show Nancy what we're made of! I bet her junk couldn't take a hit like..." Nancy wouldn't even let Jake finish. Her smile and widened eyes would slam my hopes shut.

"Okay Mr. Iron Balls McGee... whoever loses gets THREE full speed kicks to the junk. No covering, either. One of you is going to take it hard in the taint to prove what manly men you really are!" She was glowing. I wish I hadn't been so drunkenly confident... it might have saved me from the brutality that followed.

"Deal!" Jake was just looking to prove how tough he could be but there was something else in his eyes that made me nervous. Couldn't quite put my finger on it but I could see he was enjoying this a little too much.

I watched the final ticks of the game clock as my team lost their lead and fell apart in the final minutes to give the game to Jake's team. I hung my head and took another double strength shot, not really thinking that either of us would go through with the bet of beaten balls.

I was wrong.

"Well, Doctor Bitch time to pay up!!" Nancy's smile was as big as if she'd won real money on the bet rather than a serious blow to my masculinity. Literally.

"C'mon Nancy you can't be serious. I mean..." Jake cut me off.

"Hey don't pussy out, Marc! I won fair and square and I think that making you cry in front of your girlfriend is a small price to pay to show how tough you are!" There was that 'thing' about Jake again. He was far too happy at the thought of me taking three swift kicks to my baby maker.

After another half hour of back and forth complaints by the three of us it was clear that the only way I could walk away from this (figuratively) was to 'pay up' and take the shots. But I wasn't going to take any shots without a WHOLE bunch of OTHER, alchoholic, shots to prepare myself... I was wobbling and woozy as we closed the bar and headed home. I couldn't quite figure out why Nancy was in good enough shape to drive but I knew neither Jake nor I could drive, not as drunk as we were. A little fresh air helped but the dread of what was to come was building.

It seemed an eternity but I was being half-carried by Jake into the apartment where Nancy and I lived. I was able to keep my feet after we got through the door, but I knew that there was pain in my near future.

"Alright boys, let's get down to it!" Nancy was enjoying this whole scene entirely too much for my liking. If I only knew where it would lead, I might have stopped it all right there.

But I didn't.

"Ready, Doctor?" Jake's wise-ass smirk was far too chipper, and he was entirely too happy, at the thought of kicking me square in my nuts. But I was determined to see this through.

"Wait!" Nancy scrambled for her purse. I should have known...

"I HAVE to get video of this!" Her camera phone and it's glittery pink case filled me with fear like I had rarely known. But still I didn't stop it from happening.

"I am guessing a 100,000 hits, what do you think Jake?"

"Oh yeah, Nancy. At least!" They were both so very happy, smiling and eyeing each other, while I was barely able to stop from quivering in fear.

"Go ahead, sweetie. Drop those pants. You don't need jeans to protect your balls of steel, do you?" She was smiling wickedly again.

"But... wait a second, I don't want that to..."

"Just do it, Marc. Don't be a pussy." Jake's voice was stern and commanding. I really couldn't figure out what was happening but the next thing I know I was undoing my jeans and letting them slide to the floor.

"Leave them around your ankles, sweetie... yes, just like that..." Nancy and Jake were both making me so nervous with their enjoyment of this.

"All right now, Doctor. Time to pay your dues." Jake took two steps up to me and I wanted so much to just cower and run.

"But..."

Jake's gaze locked me in place.

"Shut up. Don't move." And I didn't.

Without a word of warning he wound back his right foot and brought it at me with lightning speed. The kick connected full force and all I saw was a flash of white as I doubled over. Through a haze I could hear wild laughter from Jake and my girlfriend Nancy. The idea that it was being filmed made everything surreal. I just knelt there, holding myself together, as Jake towered over me and Nancy's camera phone was pointing at me. The red light reminded me that video was being made of my humiliation.

I could feel the tears streaming down my cheek as I struggled to catch my breath. Still in a haze I could hear a cruel tone in my girlfriend's voice.

"Ready for number two, sweetie?"

"What....I..."

"That's enough Doc. Take a deep breath and ask nicely for number two." Jake's voice was like in a dream. I could scarcely believe this was my long time friend and the woman I shared a home with.

"I can't..." Nancy cut me off.

"You will, sweetie. Ask Jake nicely to kick you in your balls again."

I wasn't sure what was worse, the tone in Jake's voice, or the piercingly cruel smile of my girlfriend. I couldnt' believe what happened next.

"Jake, please kick me again." The words tumbled out of my mouth, almost eagerly.

"Sure, Doc. Stand up and spread 'em."

It was all I could do to stand, let alone spread my legs to get ready for another kick. But I did. Jake's smile cut into me almost as much as Nancy's. They were thrilled at the spectacle.

"Ready, Nancy? I want this one to be nice and clear."

"Oh yeah Jake. Let him have it."

WACK!! I could hear that one, feeling it all the way through my skull and down to my toes. The white flash was there again and I only remember being on the ground, face down.

"What do you say to the man, dear?" Nancy's voice was so close and I could feel her hot breath in my ear. I couldn't believe how hot it was.

Or how hot I was.

"What... I..."

"Say it, Marc. Thank Jake for kicking you in the nuts and making you squeal like a piggie." She was smiling as she said it. And recorded it.

"Thu... thank you, Jake." I was feeling sick and weak. But I was feeling something else completely unexpected.

I was feeling aroused.

"Get up, Doc. Time for your third."

I took it slow, hoping that my growing erection would just vanish as my self-respect already had. But no such luck. Nancy's voice was shrill and penetrating.

"What the FUCK! Jesus, Jake... he's got a fucking HARD ON!"

"Well, what do you know? He DOES!" They both started busting up laughing at the spectacle. And me.

"Wow. Looks like you REALLY want to thank me, Doc?" Jake was laughing the whole time and could barely contain his derision.

Nancy couldn't contain her derision at all. Not even a little. Her smirk, her eyes, her laughter, all made it quite clear that my humiliation was something she was enjoying. Too much.

"You heard me, Doc. Say it."

"Thank you Jake."

"For what?" He cocked his head to one side, craning his ear closer in a mocking gesture. All caught on video.

"For... for kicking my in the balls."

"Good boy. Now stand up and ask nicely for your third."

"Oh... okay..." I struggled to stand. It was so much more difficult this time as my world was swirling and falling apart.

"Puh... please kick me again, Jake."

"Jake? Try calling me Sir."

I just stared up at him in shock. I really couldn't even grasp what was happening.

"Well, pansy? You heard the man... ask him again, but politely this time." Nancy wasn't helping matters and in fact seemed to be enjoying this far too much.

"Please, sir, please kick me in the balls again." I was standing now but I was truly crushed.

"Well, that's more like it!" And with a huge grin he wound back with the biggest smile on his face and let loose with a lightning kick more powerful than the rest. I couldn't feel anything from the waist down and dropped like a sack of potatoes to the floor, barely moving.

"Well, at least he's still breathing. Well boy what do you say?" He leaned down and was clearly rubbing my face in this complete humiliation.

All I could do was thank him.

"Uh... thu.. thank you sir."

"Jesus. Nicely done, bitch." With that, Jake spun on his heels and walked to Nancy.

"Give me his keys. You can drive his sorry ass around tomorrow and I'll take his Benz home tonight." Nancy smiled big at Jake.

"Sure, Jake. Here you go."

"Well, see you around Doc. Well, at least on YouTube, anyway." Nancy and Jake both laughed to the door as he walked out. There was something completely different about the both of them now.

And me.

My erection was raging and all I could do was lie there on the floor cradling my broken manhood. The humiliation I felt washed over me like a tidal wave and all I could do was stay on the floor and wallow in the fact that I was broken. The idea that I could say 'please' to getting kicked like that, or say 'thank you' to the man who took so much from me, was confusing to say the least.

I knew one thing was certain.

This was only the beginning.

Part Two

I was lost in thought the next day at the Hospital. Making the rounds and working with patients always seemed to keep me busy to say the least but my mind kept wandering to yesterday's events, and my best friend and live in girlfriend's enjoyment of my suffering. I kept thinking back to Jake and how we have been good friends since grade school. Sure we were naturally competitive growing up, but I had never seen Jake enjoy himself so much as when he was ball busting me and humiliating me in front of Nancy.

I mean I always kind of knew that Jake was... different, but I really couldn't figure out why last night had happened the way it did. Or why all of us enjoyed it so much (in very different ways!).

Wrapping up my morning rounds I walked into my office and felt my phone vibrate which means a new message or call. Looking down at my phone I saw that I had received an email message from Jake.

Sitting down at my desk I couldn't help but wonder what Jake might say, or how he felt about last night. Of course, given our history, I expected an apology at least or maybe he would simply forget the whole thing.

No such luck.

"Hey Marc. Had a little too much fun last, didn't you? I'm trying to figure out what part of last night got you so... worked up. Was it getting kicked? Or maybe it was me humiliating you in front of Nancy and on video, no less? Shit, how fucked up was THAT? You were really tripping hard, huh? (pun intended)

"Anywho, that's not why I'm emailing you. Nope. Here's why I'm emailing you."

www.MarcsBallsBusted.com

I stared at my phone's screen frozen. I couldn't believe the link I was staring at or what could be there. I mean, he wouldn't DARE?

And then I noticed that Nancy was 'CCd' on the email message and link.

My blood froze and all I could think about was stopping it somehow.

I went to my PC and typed in the link. I saw the header in bold red lettering.

"Doctor Marc takes it in the junk"

I didn't have to press 'play' on the embedded video I saw. The first image was me, face blurred, standing with my legs spread wide and waiting for my first kick to the balls. My stomach dropped as I saw the playing time of the clip.

Over 5 minutes.

More than enough time to cover the three kicks to my nuts and everything in between. The begging. The 'gratitude' I showed. And of course my rock hard cock demonstrating my excitement of the occassion.

I couldn't dial Jake fast enough, my mind racing over our time in grade school and beyond. My helping him in class even though he had never aspired to anything more than jock and Construction worker while I pursued my PhD. I found myself thinking back to the good times and longed to find some explanation for recent events. Something I might have missed that would have Jake enjoy my suffering and embarassment so much?

Nothing.

I dialed the number and stared at my phone, unable to press 'send' to start the call. What could I say to him? 'Take that shit down' came to mind, of course, but if he enjoyed putting it up why wouldn't he enjoy having me beg to have it taken down? No, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

At the time it seemed like a good idea.

That night I could barely face Nancy as I walked in the door. I had stayed late and had dinner alone in the Hospital cafeteria as I couldn't even think of what to say to Nancy. That she hadn't called me or sent me a message after seeing my humiliation posted to the internet told me that she wasn't exactly against the idea, either. That her and Jake were both enjoying my plight so much was tearing me apart and leaving my confused.

"Hi honey... I see you're home!" Nancy bounded into the living room with a massive smile on her face, as though nothing was wrong. Because for all she knew, maybe it wasn't 'wrong'? I took a stern look and prepared to lose my temper.

"Er... hi Nancy. Look, about that clip..."

"Oh hush Marc. Jake is just having a little fun with you." She wasn't even taking this seriously.

Or was there something else going on here?

"I mean it isn't like you were miserable or anything? Fuck you were sporting WOOD after he humiliated the shit out of you in front of me. And all you could do was thank him and ask for more?" She smiled wickedly again. I suppose I was going to have to get used to that. Her tone had made it clear that things were different now.

I just wish I knew HOW different or even WHY they were different.

"Your hard on is pretty unmistakable, sweetie." Her use of the word 'sweetie' was oozing sarcasm. Or was I hearing things?

"Shit, that is almost a porno. I bet I could sell that shit and make a bundle. It was my idea to blur your face... Jake was like 'Fuck it. Let the world know.'" Let the world know WHAT, I thought? The whole thing was becoming a blur and I was getting muddled.

And then I realized what was happening.

I was getting aroused again. I tried to steer things away. Make it all stop.

"Dear, I think that we should..."

I failed.

"We should WHAT, dear? Get another hard on while you think about getting kicked in the balls? Or have the clip posted on the internet? You will need to be more specific." She was enjoying this. She was smiling as I was flustered and confused.

"Nevermind. I was just heading out anyway. Feel free to watch TV or whatever."

What the hell was happening? I stood there, numb, bewildered, while my girlfriend of nearly five years brushed past the fact that I am being humiliated for the world to see?

The door closed as she left. I stood there for what seemed like an eternity, thinking about my life up to this point. I am standing here 6' 1", a body that has taken years of hard work, a hairy chest, complimented on my legs, stomach, arms, everything. Nancy would always compliment my eyes and say what a great smile I have and how much she appreciates my sense of humor. And now she runs out while I am struggling with a fast moving series of events that are jolting me to my core.

My mind snapped back to 'reality' (of sorts) with my phone ringing. Without a thought I answer.

"Marc here."

"Well, hi buddy!" Jake's voice sounded hollow, like from a million miles away.

"Yeah, hi." I wasn't sure how I felt or what was happening but I didn't have to be happy about it.

"Oh is that any way to talk to me?"

Silence.

"I mean how much fun did Nancy and I have last night? And YOU! Shit, Marc, you were having fun too! I mean, there I was kicking you in your fucking balls and you were THANKING me! Priceless!" He started laughing. Fucking LAUGHING. At me.

I couldn't even formulate a response. I sat there dumbfounded and still lost.

"Well, speak up, Doc. Not even a 'thank you' for taking the time to send you a memento of the evening? I mean, that link is going to get you a LOT of fans!"

"Fans? What the fuck are you talking about?"

I was hot, upset, and yes even aroused.

Somehow, Jake knew.

"Don't fucking take that tone with me. You and I both know that you had WAY too much fun last night for whatever perverted reason. Shit, you should be thanking me. Again." Jake's smile at the last word was unmistakable. The word 'perverted' cut into Marc like a knife and left him stunned, worse than before.

Jake didn't seem to notice. Or care.

"Anyway I was calling to tell you that I am probably going to create a YouTube channel for that clip and see what happens. The private link was just for us three but I think you deserve a bigger audience after that performance. Don't you agree?"

I literally stared down at the phone from a complete loss for words.

Which was fine with Jake because he had some words of his own for me. Words I wish I hadn't heard.

Part Three

"What's the matter, doc perv? Cat got your fucking tongue? I just told you I was going to 'out' your little freakshow for a gazillion folks on the internet and you just sit there quiet as a little mouse? You really are a fucking wimp, aren't you?"

He was waiting for my answer. I wish I could give him one but the truth was I had no idea what was happening to me.

"Well, looks your silence tells me all I need to know, marc. I think you better come up with something to keep me from posting your shit all over YouTube and the world. I'll give you an hour but you had better make it good."

click.

As the phone went dead my spine came back and I thought of a dozen different things i SHOULD have said to Jake. Things that would show him I was still a man, a Doctor, for Christ's sakes, a man with a loving girlfriend (maybe she was going through a phase?), and a man who wouldn't put up with shit.

But I did none of those things. I sat there in my quiet living room like a statue, frozen in place, flushed and embarrassed with a stiffy in my slacks for whatever reason. What the hell was going on and how could I make it stop?

The hour went past quickly and all I could think of was some of the answers I could come up with for Jake to shut him up and make him stop this insanity.

And then my girlfriend called.

"Hey marc, Nancy here." I recognized her caller ID of course but I could tell she was a little tipsy and there was a lot of noise in the background.

cuckable
cuckable
13 Followers