Balls On The Line In City Trading Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked around me, taking in my curvy butt, which I had to admit was quite female looking, and yes, did always get groped or commented on by gay men.

Without warning she spanked my right arse cheek really hard!

"Ow!" I squealed!

"Sorry! I couldn't help myself, it just begs to be spanked and fucked... You lucky so and so... Trust me, you are about to find the life you have always wanted, even if you never knew it before! Arghh, getting distracted as always, right. Let's get to work!"

We spent the next three hours doing my hair extensions, dying my hair Scandinavian blonde, gluing on false nails and painting them and my toenails hot pink, doing my eyebrows and eyelashes, gluing on false 36DD prosthetic breasts and then doing my make-up.

"Right. Finally, let's take care of your overgrown clit, shall we!" She grinned and bounced her eyebrows in an alarming way.

Reaching into a closet, she produced a pair of thick rubber flesh coloured panties.

"This should be your colour.." She said to herself. "have you ever worn gaff panties before?" She asked. I returned a blank look.

"Right, well these will not only hide your unsightly bulge, albeit quite tiny as it is!" She giggled to herself.

She held them before me and they were quite strange - I had never seen anything like them before. At the front was the most realistic looking fake pussy I had ever seen. I could resist reaching out and gently touching it, and was surprised to discover it was incredibly flesh like, soft and supple. Giving it a gentle squeeze it moved and flexed just like a real pussy. The only discernible difference was the absence of an opening where a pussy should have been. There was however, a small opening where the pee-hole should be.

Growing seemingly impatient with my exploration of the gaff panties, Kelly decided she needed to demonstrate them.

"These are Corporation proprietary world leading false pussy gaff panties. Most people will be completely unable to discern your former male genitals, and in fact depending on your panties or costume, may believe you to be a genetic female with a camel toe!" She grinned to herself, doing the eyebrow raise thing again.

"I am quite proud, I helped design these, and for this model, the 8.3 version, you will be the first sissy slut to wear these. right, you place your little clit in this small tube at the front," She said, as she bent double, lowering the panties and clearly expecting me to step into the legs. I did so without even thinking. She pulled them up to mid thigh, and then reached between my legs. She pulled my balls and cock forward with one hand, and then gave them a sharp thwack with the other!

"Ow!", I cried out!

"Shut up Sissy!" Her humorous nature suddenly clouding over. "Had Nurse Cadeesha not yet instructed you about the correct response to CBT? No I suspect the dirty tramp went straight to her piss fetish, didn't she?"

"Never mind. If an instructor or staff member give a sissy CBT, the correct response is to say 'thank you for disciplining my ugly clitty', got it?"

"Thank you for disciplining my ugly clitty," I replied.

"Good. Now, we're running out of time. Let's hurry up."

She reached in between my legs, and slipped her pre-lubed finger up inside my arse, causing me to gasp. She began gently massaging an area inside my rectum, whilst taking my balls in her other hand.

Anytime my clitty-cock began to grow at this treatment, she gave it a heavy slap with her surprisingly strong hands, and I of course, lesson learned, issued the correct response.

as this treatment continued, she suddenly grinned. "Ah, ready!" Without warning, she pressed hard on my balls, pushing them upward into my abdominal cavity. She reached to her workbench and rubbed a hot-feeling red cream into my ball sack and clitty-cock, which felt like it was instantly tightening. she pulled my now limp and very shrivelled clitty-cock sharply downwards between my legs and towards my anus, and fitted it into the incredibly tight rubber tube at the front. Before anything could move she sharply pulled the panties up over my hips and they snapped into place. I hadn't noticed the rear before, but it was crotchless at the back, leaving an opening for access. Worse, the inside lining was made of a much tighter and more elastic rubber, and as Kelly ran her fingers along the length of both openings smoothing them and making sure they fell into place, I realised the tighter sections worked to pull my arse-cheeks apart, trying to keep my anus constantly exposed. After fighting for a few moments to try and pull my butt-cheeks closed, I realised the elastication was too powerful, and relaxed, letting my butt cheeks spread open. This soon also had the effect of stretching open my anus slightly, as my sphincter struggled against the tight pulling of the rubber.

Kelly began spraying me with a spray bottle, paying particular attention to the edges of my prosthetic breasts and panties. Within a few moments, the edges seemed to melt into my skin and became indiscernible. For all the world it began to look as though I had real breasts, and with the exception of no pussy opening, a real pussy as well.

Kelly had me do a twirl in front of the mirror. I couldn't believe it. For all the world I looked like a beautiful curvy and leggy, blonde woman.

Without thinking I kissed her full on the lips. "Thank you!" I said, nearly crying.

She suddenly slapped my cheek with her open palm hard! It stunned me, and left me senseless for a moment, so powerful was her blow.

"Listen sissy - I know you are emotional as you are finally discovering the inner woman you have always been. But you need to learn that submissive sluts like you, DO NOT EVER, take liberties like that. Certainly not kissing superiors without permission! If you want to thank me, you will do it with the appropriate respect of someone of your VERY LOWLY station! So if you really want to show me how much my work means to you. You will polish the soles of both of my boots with your no doubt urine flavoured tongue, you little cum dump!"

I didn't need to be told. I dropped to my knees, and then lowered myself onto my back, as she lifted one boot and then the other above my face. I carefully and slowly licked the soles of both, making sure I covered their entire surfaces and collecting ever single speck of dust and dirt until the soles were polished clean.

"Right. Enough snivelling. I need to deliver you back to Nurse Cadeesha so she can get you to presentation on time."

We walked together back along the pink and black corridor, returning to the white tiled room. Kelly opened the door and I stepped through. The door then closed before me.

Nurse Cadeesha stood in the middle of the room, dressed as before, but with a wicked grin on her face.

"My, my. What a hot little tranny slut we have made! You look so much sexier with that oversized clit tucked inside it's hood properly! And my, what lovely tits you have developed since I last saw you. If I didn't recognise those green eyes and gay-slut arse I wouldn't believe it was the same sissy as before. But you are the same fuckable sissy, aren't you?"

"Yes Nurse Cadeesha," I replied without really knowing why.

"Good! Which brings me to the next thing. As we have gotten rid of your former identity, we need to give you a new name! Exciting huh? and as your mentor, I get to decide. I have been thinking about it, and I think from now on, you will be known as sissy-slut Vanessa."

"Now Vanessa, I know you are a half-decent pussy-licker, but what are you like at sucking cock? Don't be shy, I have read your profile and know about all of your past experience, so I want to you to show me what you can do with that slutty throat of yours..."

With that, she walked over to the metal trolley, and picked up an eight inch black rubber dildo with a suction cup base. She spat on the base of the suction cup, and then slapped it against the wall about four feet above the floor.

"Okay, kneel in front of it, and WORSHIP this cock. Remember, all cocks are your master and deserve to be worshipped and treated with total reverence - and that means whether a natural cock or a dildo or strapon. Got it?"

"Yes, Nurse Cadeesha."

I dropped to my knees before the dildo and began to work my tongue around the head, gently licking the opening, and then underneath along the glans. I rubbed my lips in a semi-circular motion around the end of the head before sliding my mouth forwards and enveloping the bulbous dick-end. I sucked on it hard before allowing it to bob out of my mouth with a plop. Before it had a change to drop I had moved my open mouth forward, with my lips covering my teeth, allowing the thick shaft to drive back down my throat.

I heard Nurse Cadeesha moaning and tried to catch her in my gaze, but she was standing too far behind me. I could only imagine she was rubbing her beautiful black pussy whilst she watched me fellate the large life-like rubber cock before me. I began to bob forwards and backwards allowing the massive cock to fully fill the back of my throat, and forcing myself to gag on the fullness of the large shaft. I lost track of time as I continued to suck, lick and swallow the large cock down my slutty sissy throat.

Eventually Nurse Cadeesha straddled across the big dick with her back to the wall, allowing the cock to protrude through her legs and appear as if it were her own. Whilst this reduced the amount of the length I could fit in my throat, it made it look a bit like it was her own cock and turned me on even more. As I plunged forward, she grabbed the back of my hair, and held my head forward, my throat filled with cock and my nose buried under her moist snatch. She held me firmly in position for several moments, revelling in my inability to breath.

"Good bitch! You obviously love sucking cock and pussy! I think you are going to be one of my best mentees ever. And if you are, you are going to make both of us advance in this company. Understand?"

I tried to nod and submit a muffled 'ah-huh' as best I could whilst suffocating on rubber cock and Jamaican pussy.

"Good. You obey me, and do your tasks well, and we will both be well rewarded. Now, you are due in a few minutes in the induction presentation. We need to finish your preparations."

She stood, and pulled me to my feet as well. Taking me over to the steel trolly, she lifted a bright pink latex corset and ordered me to lift my arms. Fitting it around my waist she lifted my new heavy breasts into the half cups, and closed the corset around my back, tightly closing the buckled straps behind my back. She then presented me with matching pink thigh high latex stocking-boots into which she ordered me.

"Right, you are good to go! Head down this corridor, and wait for the little light above the far door to come on, then cross the stage and sit on the very last seat. I will be there with you at first, and then watching from the audience, so I will see everything, and I expect you to do me proud! If you don't, I will make you pay later!" she warned, with her strictest voice.

I stepped through the door and proceeded along the corridor to the far end.

As my light turned green, I walked forward, stepping out into a darkened chamber with an incredibly bright white spotlight blinding me in the eyes. I followed the low glow of the green arrowed path on the floor, conscious to walk upon the high stiletto heels as femininely as possible. the line of green lights took me out onto what I soon realised was an auditorium stage.

The seating area was darkened, but I could hear murmuring, and got the impression there was at least dozens of people in the auditorium. Within visible range was a long table lower than the stage level but on the floor level in front of the stage. Sitting at it was about two dozen people, both men and women, all dressed in very expensive looking clothing. Despite being able to make out a few details such as their attire, the glare of the lighting was such that it made it difficult to make out the details of their faces. I could however, tell that they were all gazing directly at me.

I turned to my left, and looked along the length of the stage. There was about twenty other girls stood similarly dressed in a slow curve across the length of the stage. I recognised my former colleagues, Alice, Abby and Clancy, but there were several others I didn't know. Each stood before a raised metallic stool, and there was one stool left, closest to my side of the stage, presumably where Cadeesha had instructed me to stand. I did a double take at the stools. Each one, about slightly above waist height with a foot step and looking roughly like a breakfast bench stool, also featured butt-shaped curved seats. But the real surprise was that each was fitted with a large upright phallus, and behind, smaller but wider wedge-shaped buttplugs. Each also had widely splayed arm rests from which open straps fell undone. More interestingly was that the seats of each had what appeared to be padded leather leg stirrups of the sort you would see in a gynaecologist's chair, but in a folded back position.

It suddenly occurred to me, that despite my beautiful new prosthetic pussy, I had no front opening to accommodate a second phallus. I looked closer at the last and closest stool, and indeed there was only one phallus on my stool - but mine was a much larger wedge-shaped buttplug that the ones fitted to the natural women's stools.

I took my place at the end of the line, and almost as soon as I stood still, the stage darkened and the bright spotlight fell onto the girl at the far end of the line, whilst an announcer's voice began to speak.

"Welcome members of the board, shareholders and other guests. Most of you are familiar with the introduction process, but for those of you who are knew. Before you is the new induction for our Secretary, Maid, & Personal Attendant Scheme. Many of you will have returned having enjoyed successful former candidates in your service in the past, and if so we are glad for your return service, and hope you will find the new 'talent' to your liking. I am also pleased to inform you that one of the girls before you is already undergoing the preliminary stages of our transformation programme, but as you will by now be no doubt aware, it is so successful, that I challenge any of you to pick which one without closer inspection! If you can pick her, you will be permitted to decide upon her first assignment - be it with yourself, or another task of your choosing. Regrettably she has already been identified for an internal position, so it is unlikely she will be available for long time use, although as with all staff, they can be hired for special events. As usual, we have identified talent through our false positions programme in other branches of the company, and all have been vetted for psychological and genetic potential. As such it gives me great pleasure to announce one of the most submissive and highly deviant induction groups of all time!"

Huge applause rang out across the auditorium, and I realised our public introduction was in front of a much larger audience than I had realised.

"Inductee One is a girl from Rotterdam, Netherlands, and is now called 'Slut Anya'. As you can see, she is a natural red head with very white skin, five foot, six inches tall. She is 32c-26-34, with a very toned physique. Although of course, as with all girls any desired modifications can be requested upon completion of the induction stage if you indeed to use her for long term assignments. She has overly large labia which are highly responsive, and small but extremely hard bullet style nipples which are naturally light pink in colour. She is a natural rating nine submissive with no switching or dominance tendencies. She particularly enjoys dressing in slut or fetish styles and enjoys verbal abuse and humiliation, all of which elicit heavy natural lubrication. She is experienced in anal penetration, group sex, male and female oral service, bondage, including nipple and labia torture, and is extremely positively responsive to being used for urinal service. She hasn't had a stretch test yet, but her sexual history reveals she has been taken by a black American sailor with a ten inch cock, and was extremely orgasmic in response to the heavy stretching she underwent.

She is being short-listed for the house maid programme, but of course no final decisions are made until after induction. Unless there are any questions, We will proceed with her first public penetration presentation?"

"No? Okay, let's proceed, Nurse Sarah."

Another latex nurse, dressed identically to Nurse Cadeesha, but white skinned with straw colour hair, stepped out from behind the far stool and walked towards Slut Anya. Guiding her back towards the stool, the stopped just in front. Nurse Sarah reached behind the stool, and pumped a pump bottle several times above her cupped latex-gloved hand. Slut Anya parted her legs until they were spread almost in a perfect triangle.

It was then that I noticed for the first time at the back of the stage was a giant cinema-sized screen, which was showing a gigantic close up of Slut Anya's crotch, just as Nurse Sarah raised her cupped hand, filled with what I could now see was clear lubricant. pressing it upwards against Slut Anya's pussy, she began to massage it in. This heavily lubed rubbing caused Slut Anya's legs to wobble slightly, her eyes to roll back and her little bullet nipples to harden and poke out almost obscenely.

Nurse Sarah worked all of the lube up into Slut Anya's hungry hole, and then also began rubbing the glove hand backwards through her legs, ensuring her tight anal bud was also well coated. Next she worked tow lubed fingers into Slut Anya's stretchy hole, and then did the same to her anus, ensuring both orifice's were heavily coated in the extremely slippery lubricant.

Nurse Sarah then helped Slut Anya to step up onto the step of the stool, and turn around to be facing forwards to the audience. Carefully holding her by the arms, she helped Slut Anya to lower herself backwards to a sitting position. The super-sized screen behind them still had Slut Anya's now dripping holes zoomed in super-close. Resting her hands on the wide arm rests she hovered above the two protrusions jutting upwards from her stool. Nurse Sarah lined the front phallus, about eight inches long and three around, with flesh like texture and bulging veins, up with Slut Anya's now open pussy. The cock-head slipped easily inside, causing Slut Anya to open her mouth in a wide 'O' and let out a soft purring moan. Nurse Sarah helped her slide down the next three inches until the rounded conical point of the large rubber buttplug wedge began to probe against her much tighter anal opening. Nurse Sarah took Slut Anya by the hips and gently, but firmly pressed her hips downwards with surprising strength. Slut Anya seemingly had little resistance and the ever widening wedge slipped upwards into Slut Anya's anus. Eventually her sphincter passed over the widest point, and swallowed it, closing again around the narrower base. By now the full eight inches of the front phallus was buried in her pussy, and she was squirming slightly, presumably try to both adjust to the invasion of two foreign objects in her orifices, and also position herself in the most pleasurable way.

Nurse Sarah quickly strapped Slut Anya's arms into the straps on the arm rests, and the swung the two gyno-style leg rests forward, which lifted and spread her legs wide open. two more straps were applied around her ankles and two more around mid thigh. In this position, the camera angle focused on hoer stretched and filled pussy, which Slut Anya was clearly trying to wriggle upon and better impale herself with little success. She let out continuous soft pants at the frustration. In response to this, Nurse Sarah slipped a Y harness with a large pink ball gag over Slut Anya's head, and pressed it into her mouth, tightening the strap heavily behind her head.