Balls On The Line In City Trading Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," the narrator continued. "A great impaling for Slut Anya - she is clearly desperate for a hard fucking, I would say. Anyone who wishes to stay focused on Slut Anya's tight little ginger snatch, may do so by switching their personal panels to Channel 1. The big screen will now move to candidate two. Anyone who wishes to control the inflatable function on Slut Anya's buttplug, and the vibration on her dildo can do so for £100 per five minutes.

We continued along the line introducing all of the girls in the same fashion. I began to drift off into a trace like state as all the introductions were made. I didn't even switch back on as my own introduction began, but suddenly became aware of Nurse Cadeesha pressing her cupped hand full of viscous lubricant against my anus, she circled around and pressed her fingers up, ensuring my ring was as slippery and opened as possible. The voice-over continued in the distance, but all I could focus on was the huge wedge that was about to be the largest object ever to invade my fuckhole.

Cadeesha guided me backwards towards the stool, whispering words in my ear, but they all just became a melodious string of sounds. My eyes were transfixed as I turned around, and stepped up onto the stool.

I felt the hard rubber pressing against my opening, and with less resistance than usual, begin to slide up inside my orifice. I allowed myself to slide down with my weight, all the while being stretched over more open, and supported from behind my Cadeesha. The huge wedge felt like the best invasion I had ever had, and slid against my prostate turning me on, and eliciting droplets of precum from my little clitty. I began to feel like my ring would be torn open so wide it was being stretched, and my eyes rolled back as I began to shudder with the pleasure of being opened so far. Before I knew what had happened, my sphincter passed over the widest point, and quickly clamped around the narrower base, swallowing the massive bulk of the wedged buttplug deep inside my sissy-arse. Finally I was fully-filled, and sat comfortably on the stool. Cadeesha lifted my legs into the stirrups and strapped me in place. A ball-gag was placed into my accepting mouth and the announcers voice droned on.

I didn't care. I had finally found myself and fell backwards into my own pleasure.