Balls on the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckable
cuckable
13 Followers

"Yeah honey I saw your caller ID, and..."

"Sure sweetie. Anywho I just wanted to let you know I would be home late but you should call Jake about that thing. He seems pretty pissed right now."

"What? Nancy, shouldn't I be the one who..."

"Whatever sweetie. Point is that video is pretty... interesting and I am guessing you don't really want everyone to see it, right? Yeah, you'd better call Jake right away. Got to go. See you later!"

click.

Another hang up and here I was more confused than ever. What was Nancy doing talking to Jake about this? And shouldn't she be backing ME up? Or maybe...I couldn't spend any more time thinking about that. Jake's deadline was almost here and I really couldn't just let it go. All the 'tough' things I wanted to say didn't even cross my mind as I dialed the number. I was staring at my phone with a blank stare, not knowing what to do or what to say. If Nancy hadn't been so pushy maybe...

"What." Jake's voice was anything but the nice childhood friend that I had known.

"I... that is..."

"Choke it out, bitch." He was talking to me like that?

I just stood there again, dead to the world.

"I haven't got all night." His impatience was obvious and I could hear something in the background. He was out at a party or bar or someplace where others could hear. Again my mind raced thinking about all the things that were going wrong for me. All the while I was sporting an erection like a fucking high school kid.

"See Jake, it's just that..."

"I do not have all night. Spit it the fuck out or get ready to be an internet celebrity, doc."

"Sorry..." Did I just apologize to HIM?

"I, that is... I don't want that."

"Well what are you going to DO about it?"

"I don't know, Jake. I..."

"You better come up with something fast, boy. My patience is running out."

Was this my friend? What the hell was going on here?

"Please don't do anything with that video."

"Oh, so you want me to leave it up on your personal website of 'Hey look doc marc is a perv'?" Laughter in the background but Jake wasn't even smiling.

He was dead serious.

"No, Jake, it isn't that. I just don't want anyone else to know..."

"Know what? That you were on your knees begging your best friend to kick you in the balls like a bitch while your girlfriend recorded it?" Now he was smiling.

"... no, it's not..."

"Yes, doc. Yes that is exactly what it is. Say it."

"Please don't..."

"Don't what? I'm not doing anything. You're the one who doesn't want the world to know what a fucking pervert you obviously are, right?

"RIGHT?"

"Yes Sir."

"Sir? Fuck, you are a perv. Whatever. Okay, so 'Sir' it is. Anyway, bitch, tell me what you want. Tell 'Sir' what you want."

"Please don't."

"Don't WHAT! You are fucking trying my patience!! If I was there I would fucking beat your dumb ass! What the fuck kind of dumbass Doctor are you anyway? How did I not see what a dipshit you really are before now!"

I don't know what happened or how. I don't have any idea what I was thinking, if I was thinking at all.

"Please Sir, don't say those things, I am very sorry, Sir."

"Wow. You're worse than I thought."

I had no idea what to do. I didn't think. I didn't speak. The words tumbled out of my face in the hopes that he would stop grinding me down.

"Please just kick me again Sir. Please."

"Sure. Sounds like a plan. Ask nice, bitch."

"Certainly Sir. Please kick me again Sir and laugh at me in pain Sir."

"No problem. Wait up for me. I'll be there in a few hours to give you what you want since you asked so nicely." Laughter to end the world and then he hung up.

I sat there, staring again. A look I was getting used to having on my now slack-jawed face, as my life continued to unravel.

Hours passed and I tried to occupy my time with research, and reading, then TV. None of it kept the events to come from my mind. The idea that Jake would walk in, expect my to ask him nicely and beg, and then thank him. For kicking me in the balls while I double over and drop to the floor.

Every time it came to mind I froze and broke out in a sweat. All the time I was getting aroused.

I needed this to stop but the truth was I couldn't even figure out how it all started, not really.

I must have dozed off as the door opening woke me up, leaning on the couch with my mouth slightly open.

"Damn, you really are a mess, sweetie."

Nancy's voice was lovely, even though I could hear that dripping sarcasm again. I couldn't remember a time when she didn't seem to have that quality in her voice. But I knew that was just me as my world unravelled.

"So I have good news and I have some bad news, sweetie. What do want first?" She was smiling. I looked around, dazed, and the clock caught my eye.

"What the fuck? It's 3:30AM? Nancy what the hell!"

She just smiled back at me.

"Yeah so that's part of the good news. Be thankful I came home to you." Her smile, wicked as ever, seemed to be a permanent fixture now. I just stared blankly up at her lovely face, her hair cascading down her soft shoulders. And I realized that she had a sheen of sweat on her and her lovely hair was not quite as well-kempt as it usually was.

No, my Nancy had definitely been out and up to something.

But all I could do was stare up blankly as she smiled condencendingly down at me.

"You know, sweetie..." The word fairly dripped with venom.

"Jake had a few things right about you..." Having no idea where this could be heading, I tried desperately to focus on her beautiful eyes as they sparkled with joy. I tried to keep the thoughts of WHY she might be joyful out of my addled brain.

"You really have some serious shortcomings, you know that?" She had reached into her purse and pulled out the one thing that I dreaded more than anything in this world.

Her camera phone. With a subtle flick of her well-manicured nail she turned it on to 'record' and the now-familiar red light came on. I knew that the rest would be recorded, and likely made public like the rest of my horrid humiliations. I couldn't even form a thought.

"I don't think..."

"The question was rhetorical. You haven't been yourself since Jake took your manhood away and well, frankly, I..." I didn't want her to finish as I looked up at the camera recording my further debasement. What was left of my spine tried to rear it's ugly head.

"Listen, Nancy, you were a part of that too. You didn't have to..."

"I didn't have to? YOU listen, sweetie." I really didn't like the way she used that word for me anymore. "I recorded that thinking it would be funny. And it was. Fuck, was it ever. Funny how you got hard when your best friend, a real man, by the way (what was THAT supposed to mean?), kicked you in your junk. The funny part was when you thanked him. And then begged for more."

"I wasn't begging, I just..."

"You fucking had a raging HARD ON, perv! How were you NOT asking for it? Shit, if I didn't know better I would have thought you were every inch a little whore looking to get fucked."

"Please don't say that, Nancy, I love you..."

"Yes, well, there's the bad news, sweetie. See, I did some soul searching today and came up with a few things..." Camera placed out to one side, she moved in close, reminding me of a Lioness going in for the kill. When I recalled it was the females who did the hunting in a pride of lions I grew very afraid.

"See, first things first. You are no longer the man of the house. You lost that job the minute you begged another man to publicly take your manhood. And in front of your so-called girlfriend, no less."

Nancy straddled me as she moved in, camera clearly getting every look on our faces as she grew closer still. I sat on the couch, still sort of stuck to one side, as she moved up onto my lap. She practically climbed me, carefully keeping her legs fairly close together as she did so.

The significance of that was lost on me at the time. She would clear that up for me pretty quickly, though.

"You made it clear you weren't man enough for me, sweets. No, the fact is you squealed like a little piggie and begged Jake to kick you again and make you squeal some more. That got me going, and in a way I didn't expect, mind you..." She laid her forefinger gently on my lips as she moved up on me.

"You don't need to say anything. You see, You gave it up. You basically just spread your legs and begged him to fuck you like a little slut. Which got me thinking... if Jake can do that to you, then what could I get away with!" Her smile was as wide and glowing as I had ever seen it.

"Kiss me, bitch." Still dazed I reached my hands up to cradle her face as I had done so lovingly these past five years. Nancy had other ideas.

SLAP!!! Her hand left a mark on my face, and I dropped my arms to my sides like a statue.

"Good girl. Okay, now here is what I was thinking when I told you to kiss me..." And with that she deftly moved onto my head and pressed her sex firmly against my mouth. Gently she applied a little pressure and started to move her legs apart inexoriably. I simply sat that trying to figure out what day it was when she let the other shoe drop.

"Lick my cunt, you little bitch." She hissed it down at me and like a deer caught in the headlights I simply stared up at her with loving, doe eyes. She made it clear that was a start, but not sufficient.

SLAP!!

"I said lick me, you whore. Get your fucking tongue inside me and lick me out like a hungry little lesbian." She was enjoying herself. More than when she was making video of me taking kicks to the balls and getting aroused doing it. This video would be worse in so many ways.

Because I knew what I had to do.

Without another word I dove in and ate her out more furiously than ever before. I licked at her as if it was my last meal because to my mind I knew I was losing her. The fact was, I had already lost her but I couldn't admit it to myself.

Until I tasted her. The look on my face brought a massive grin to my former girlfriend. I knew in that moment that she was, in point of fact, my FORMER girlfriend.

The salty taste and thick ooze that I was eating told me everything I needed to know about that.

"What's the matter, sweetie? Don't recognize the taste of a real man's cum? Certainly you've had it before, right? I mean it can't be a new thing to you the way you were begging Jake to fuck you over last night?" She started laughing. At me. Again.

I couldn't help myself. Something just kind of snapped in me right then and when I should have tossed her off of me and ran for the door I did something so disgusting, so repulsive, that I knew I could never turn back once I did it.

I quietly lowered my head into her hot sex, closed my eyes, and devoured my former girlfriend to her core. I lapped at her hungry, hot, red, sex as though it was my last meal. In many ways it really was.

My last meal as a real man, that is.

"Good girl. Someone knows her fucking place now, doesn't she? That's it... mmmm... yes, get him all out of me, little slut." She started to ride my face. As I ate at her, she devoured what was left of my dignity. I wouldn't be able to look her, or Jake, in the face the same way ever again.

"Almost done... I can feel it. Ooooo I am close again, you little whore. Fuck... your tongue is the only thing I am going to let touch me from now on! Lord knows when Jake gets here the rest of you won't be worth a shit."

Her laughter tore into me and as I started to cry, I could hear her moans turn orgasmic.

Part Four

The next few days were a blur. I vaguely remember Jake call and cancel on me and that I was relieved at being spared the pain of another ball kicking. But something else about it gnawed at me and I couldn't put my finger on it.

Of course Nancy denied me sex now and seemed to be distant and even smiling as she said 'No'. I wanted to get myself off but I couldn't bear the idea for some reason. The thought of getting off to the things that had me confused and hot made me sick to my stomach. I pleaded with Nancy to have sex but her reaction that night cut me deep and left me lost.

"Nope. Sorry marc but you ain't getting it unless Jake says otherwise." I couldn't even answer.

So here I am days later, horny and denied, with no idea what to do next. Jake hadn't called me since the night he cancelled and I couldn't bring myself to send anything other than a couple of texts saying 'What's up?'. Texts that were obviously ignored or just laughed at. I couldn't fathom what might be going on in his head, or in Nancy's. All I could do was focus on work and hope it all fixed itself.

No such luck.

Another late night for Nancy and as I sat at home waiting, trying to take my mind off of my cold sweat and inability to even touch myself, my phone rang.

Looking down at the caller ID made my blood freeze in my veins.

It was Jake.

Of course I answered.

"Hey Jake, how's it going?"

Silence.

"Uhm, Jake you there?"

I could have sworn I heard muffled laughter.

"Yup. Jake here. How's it hanging, marc?" More laughter.

"I... uhm... you know, fine." His breathing was getting labored.

"I see you forgot your manners. Is that how you answer me?"

"I... no.. no, sir. Sorry sir."

"Better. Fucking idiot. Well it does show that you're as backed up as Nancy said." The laughter was muffled but it was there. Jake wasn't alone and whomever it was could hear what was going on.

They could hear my humiliation and my weak voice.

"Yuh... yes sir."

"So haven't even pulled that little pud of yours, bitch?"

"Please sir don't call me that..."

"Beg me, bitch."

"Please sir please don't call me that..."

"Call you what, bitch? You'll need to be specific."

"Sir please don't call me a bitch, I...."

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. You and I both know now that I can call you whatever you want. You have no girl, no spine, and your balls are well... only good for one thing."

"Sir, please..."

"Well, it's the truth, right?"

"No, I mean..."

"Did you just tell me NO bitch?"

"No, I didn't mean, that is..." I was stammering like a 12 year old who pissed off his dad. I couldn't believe how fucked up this all felt, but here I was.

Begging forgiveness.

"Please sir I didn't mean to..."

"Enough. Shut your fucking mouth. Obviously you're worse off than I thought. Just a broken, horny, excuse of a man. Anyway, I'm bored so here's the deal. You will come over to my place by the beach, tomorrow night. Expect to stay late, and you don't come over untill I call you, is that clear?"

"I.. please..."

"I'll take that as a yes. I am going to be working on your manners, bitch. So yeah, until tomorrow you keep your hands off your useless little dick and maybe, just maybe, I'll give you what you want."

I was at a loss for words. Nothing came to my mind but a weak feeling of relief for some vague reason. I felt as if I was in a fog, lost to reason.

"I'm done for now. Say goodnight, fuckwad."

"Good night sir."

Click. And just like that I was confused and horny all over again with no idea how to stop it. That wasn't exactly true. I knew, somehow, that Jake would take care of it. And I also knew I would regret it.

Part Five

I must have dozed off because my watch said 3AM as the front door opened. I heard her laughter and I could tell right away that Nancy was tipsy, at least. Obviously she had a lot of fun and was still smiling from her evening away from me.

"Hey hon, I'm home!" There was that sarcasm in her voice again, a quality I was growing fond of as it at least SEEMED sweet and understanding. Maybe the reality of how she REALLY felt wasn't sinking in just yet, or maybe I wanted to imagine a time before she was... like this towards me.

That time seemed so long ago now.

"Uhm, hi Nancy. Welcome home." What was I saying??

Her laughter had her asking the same question as she stared at me blankly.

"Wow. Really, marc?" She cocked her head a little to the side in a way that I was also getting used to. The look of someone assessing a child or maybe someone a little slow on the uptake.

I was a little of both right now.

"I, I just mean I am happy to have you home." Even I thought that sounded weak.

"marc honey you are making me sick right now." Her voice had an edge in it. Instead of railing against it or trying to explain myself, i surprised myself with the words that followed.

"I'm sorry Nancy."

Her jaw almost dropped and as her lovely mouth opened I could see her red lipstick was smeared and her makeup was in slight disarray. I couldn't take in a breath as my heart sunk to the floor. Before I could speak, Nancy had closed the distance from the front door to the couch where I sat. Her eyes were alight with fire, an almost hatred.

Not almost.

"You fucking spineless sack of SHIT! I come home at three in the morning and all you can do is apologize when I tell you that you are making me SICK? What the fuck is WRONG with you?" She almost raised her hand as she said it. She seemed to genuinely reel herself in for a moment.

And then let go.

"Fuck it.." SLAP! Her hand connected with my cheek so hard my head snapped a little to the side. I was at a loss and simply stared down for a second.

That, apparently, was a mistake.

SLAP! SLAP!! She leaned in and let me have it, her dainty hand feeling like a ton of bricks as she crossed my cheeks and back handed me in a fluid motion that just left me stunned and out of breath.

"Fucking..." SLAP! "Weak ass..." SLAP!! "Son of a BITCH!" SLAP!! SLAP!!

"I cannot fucking BELIEVE you? I am sitting here slapping the shit out of you and all you can do is sit there and apologize... that fucking mouth of yours is getting on my last goddamn nerve..."

Although I stared downward, scared and nearly shaking, her silence just then frightened me worst of all.

She had an idea. Something flew into her mind and at the moment I was scared for my very life, but all I could do about it was tremble and wait for whatever came next. I tried to move, tried to speak, but my voice caught in my throat and my lips went numb.

If only they would remain numb.

I felt her hand grab my hair roughly and twist my face up towards her. I expected to see her eyes filled with fury but instead I saw something else entirely.

She had spun around, hiked up her short skirt, and revealed her lovely ass in too-tight panties. Black panties that were clearly damp, at least. A moment later I found out for certain.

Driving my face into her ass, she ground my head against her hot rear and the soaking-wet panties she had obviously put back on after having... fun. The smell of her sex, and maybe someone else's, was obvious and assaulted my senses. It was all I could do to get a breath before I heard her commanding voice cut into me.

"Slide my panties to the side with your tongue, bitch, and lick my ass. I think I may have found another use for that fucking worthless tongue of yours... cleaning out your ex-lover's asshole!" She laughed a little, even though I know part of her had trouble letting me have it like that I could tell she was in a frenzy and enjoying herself more than she has in a long time.

So of course I complied. Gently I wiggled my tongue, dry from my fear, to the line of her panties and slid them to the side. The salty taste of her sweat, plus whatever else, instantly hit my tongue. I didn't even slow down, but instead moved my mouth hard against her to pry the panties to one side. All I could think of was her command and finding a way to wiggle my tongue into her hungry ass.

I could hear her moan and giggle as my tongue found it's mark. The taste was... unpleasant, but the idea of displeasing her was even less so. All I could think of was making her happy, even as I had been denied and suffering in pain for almost a week now. The slurping of my tongue caught my attention even as her labored breathing did. Just then I could make out the things she was muttering, hissing, at me under her fevered breath...

cuckable
cuckable
13 Followers