Balls Only

Story Info
Wife dominates him with hands free orgasms only.
778 words
3.47
41k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been fascinated with my husband's balls.

I love how I can control him by teasing them.

I cut holes in his underwear so that his large shaved balls can hang through – out in the open, all the time. I must always be able to see his balls when we are alone in the house. He was a bit reluctant at first but is now completely compliant with the rules I have for him.

We will sit and snuggle on the couch and watch TV at night. I will be dressed. He will be in only his underwear with his balls hanging out while I massage and squeeze them. (If I feel like giving him a special treat I will take my top off and let him look at and watch my tits – but he knows they are hands off).

He will get a boner from all the attention his balls are getting but he is not allowed to not touch it or take it out. I have absolutely no interest in his boner, and he knows that. I haven't touched his boner for months and months, and have no plans to do so. I am perfectly satisfied with his balls and I have made it clear to him that he is to expect nothing more than that from me.

In addition to rolling them around in my hand I will often lower my mouth down and suck both of his smooth shiny balls into my mouth while he watches helplessly. Often he will have 2 or 3 hands-free orgasms in his underwear from all the attention his balls are getting in just a single session.

I love it when this happens. I love seeing the wet stains all over his underwear and smelling the "Comet-like" smell of his cum filled underpants and dick knowing that I was able to cause all this from paying attention only to his balls. That is how he has been trained to come. No masturbation, no blowjobs, no hand jobs, NO FUCKING ME AT ALL. He is denied all these. All he has is his balls for me to do with as I please. As for me, I orgasm while smelling and sucking his balls, shaking my tits in his face and verbally abusing him – always reminding him that I am the Master in the house. He is the slave.

I have especially strong orgasms while listening him beg me to take his cock out and give him a hand job or a blowjob. I haven't let him fuck me for 4 years now. He begs for that too. Sometimes I will allow him to remove his underwear. I tell him if he begs me in the nude with his hard shaved boner pointed up to the ceiling that I will consider it. (Of course I never really do). I will let him see my tits while he does this. I never even have to actually finger myself, just touch the top of my bush and I splish and splash and see stars.

I love having him as my "Sub-Hon".

Despite the fact that I have no interest in his hard cock, I do enjoy seeing his soft, flaccid cock. It's so cute all shaved and shiny. He looks like a little boy. MY little boy. My little sex boy For me to do with as I please. For me to make him strip and show his me his hairless little boy pee-pee and his little boy balls.

This is something fun I do to my "Sub-Hon". A few nights a week I will lay on the bed, clothed of course, and call a girlfriend on my cell. My husband stands right next to me by the side of the bed. He is completely nude with his hands clasped behind his back. He must thrust his limp, shaved cock and balls forward so that they are just inches from my face. I tell my GFs what is going on and describe my naked Sub-Hubs beautiful tight shaved balls and nice sized penis. He hears all this naturally, but must remain limp or he gets his balls spanked and his penis slapped until he returns to being completely flaccid again. Now I'm not saying I don't appreciate a nice hard, shaved cock, but I love this little game of mine. It keeps girlfriends entertained, gives me a nice long, extended look at my husband's smooth, soft cock, but MOSTLY reminds my husband who is boss and keeps him subservient.

Try the "balls and soft cock only" treatment with your man.

He may not like it, but you will.