Bam

Story Info
A love affair between a man & his wife.
2.1k words
3.43
23.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slick00
slick00
161 Followers

It was my 30th birthday, and the best one I have had yet. My wife of 8 years had just surprised me with a new 2002 Camaro convertible. She knew how much I wanted this car, but was too cheap to buy it myself. The car is beautiful white on white on white.

My wife and I have the typical marriage. We meet in our freshman year at college; we dated all four years and got married right after graduation. Since we still did not have children we are able to afford these types of things.

When I got home the garage door did not work so I came in the front door. It had not been a bad day but I thought things were going to change. My wife met my at the door with a hug and a kiss. When I asked about the garage I was told not to worry about it till after dinner. She did not want our dinner to get cold. Pam (My wife) was dressed nice as always.

Pam is conservative in nature so it is not like she was wearing a mini skirt, just a mid length one piece dress. With her height being 5'11" the dress did stop above the knees somewhat. I often wondered where a mini skirt would stop on her long legs. Perhaps they would show more than I would want in public.

Pam had worked hard on dinner, and as we sat and ate we conserved about our day. I had forgotten about the garage door not working. Pam was very attentive to every thing I needed. She was refilling my wine glass and giving me pecks every time she would get up for something. My mind began to wonder just what might be in store for dessert.

After dinner I was helping Pam clear the table and when I got behind her I had to stop and glare at the perfect shape her hips were. The dress she had on hugged her hips and gathered tightly around her noticeably smaller waist. The only bad thing was being able to see the panty lines through the dress. Pam had tried thongs before but said they were uncomfortable for her. Since I was not the one wearing them how could I argue the point?

I came up behind her and kissed her neck as I pulled those lovely hips into my crouch. Pam surprised me by pushing her hip back into me. Pam turned to hug me and we kissed passionately in front of the sink. Pam suddenly pulled back a bit; it looked like a light went off in her head. With out saying anything she pulled me by the arm. At first I thought we were headed to the bedroom. I was surprised at the forwardness that Pam was showing as she was never the one to be aggressive.

But instead Pam turned right toward the garage and not the bedroom as I had hoped. Pam Seemed excited so I followed without losing my excitement either. Pam swung the door open and turned on the light. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She exclaimed as I first set eyes on the Camaro. I hugged and kissed her I was so excited I lifted her off the ground and twirled her around.

"Go on take it for a spin and when you come back I'll be finished in the kitchen and have another surprise for you".

I am normally always horny and will do just about anything to get Pam into bed but for now I wanted to check out my new car. Pam reminded me to hurry back as she had another surprise waiting for me. A quick thought was only a night of unbridled sex could top this surprise and Pam was way to conservative for that.

I had to move my other car out of the way in order to get the Camaro out. I dropped the top and went out for a spin. This car has plenty of power and is an ease to drive. I looked around and saw that I had been gone for thirty minutes. I had to get back; just as I turned quickly down my street I heard a noise.

Bam!!!

What was that noise? I looked around and did not see anything. I pulled into the drive; there was a sudden pain in my side. I must have hit my side against the door when I turned. I looked at the car and everything seemed fine. It must have been all in my mind.

I entered a quiet house just some mellow music in the background. The house looked different in a way. It must have been that the lights were very low. I could see a figure standing in the doorway of the bedroom. It was Pam she started towards me almost like she was floating almost like a dream. Now I could see Pam was wearing a red silk looking robe. Pam looked heavenly she had never worn anything so sexy the material was so thin I could see that underneath she had on a matching bra and panties set.

She came up to me with a huge smile, we hugged and kissed I immediately began to get hard. Maybe my dream of unbridle sex may come true. I was so surprised that my legs felt a little weak. In fact it seemed hard to stand. I turned Pam around to go back into the bedroom. Now I could see that the panties she had on were in fact thongs. Pam laid down on the bed she looked so inviting. I stood beside the bed still feeling weak and somewhat unable to move, almost as if I was trapped. I came to my senses and took off my clothes.

What is that burning smell? I looked around, oh yes I did not notice the candle earlier. But there was a strange smell to it. Pam turned my head away from the flame and kissed me. I touch the soft material that was encasing her wonderful body. I pulled on the rope that held her robe together. My hand went to Pam's smooth and flat stomach, she felt so soft. I kissed toward her ear and nibbled on her ear lobe. Pam began to make little noises just soft moans really. My hand came up to hold her face when I felt her hand touch my arm. Pam slowly put our hands together, our fingers intertwined and she placed my hand on her thigh just above her knee.

Again surprised by Pam's actions, I stopped my kisses and looked into her eyes. There was a passion I had never seen in her baby blue eyes. They looked intense almost sad. I suddenly realized that there was light in the room. Pam would always make sure the lights were off and she was covered when we made love. This was so dream like; Pam was opening up she was really giving me the ultimate birthday present. I look to my hand as it went farther up her thigh. Pam must have just shaved cause it felt so smooth.

The pain. Suddenly the pain on my side was back, but it left me just as quick. I must have really hit myself harder than I thought. I let my hand graze over her thong panties and moved it up to unsnap her bra. Pam had to move around a little to take her arm out of the robe and bra strap, but quickly they were pushed to just one side. Pam's breast looked as firm today as the first time I saw them. Her nipple harden as I lightly touch it.

"Oh god I love that, it feels so good. Will you lick for me"?

These words surprised me, as Pam never spoke as we made love before. I did not argue but lowered my mouth to her nipple. I let my tongue just lightly sweep across her nipple and I felt Pam's body shake. Now I lowered my hand down her stomach. I watched in an almost dream state as my hand went over Pam's transparent red thong. I sucked as much of her breast into my mouth as Pam opened her legs allowing my hand to cup her pussy. The heat between Pam's legs felt good. I was no longer interested in breast as I pushed her panty into her. That red string began to disappear into her clit. My head was now at her navel when I noticed that Pam must have shave her pussy. I could not see the normal patch of red hair that would stand out everywhere.

Why had I not noticed before? I just had to go down on her. I had to know the feeling of eating her clean-shaven pussy. I moved down a bit and pulled at the waistband of her thong. Pam lifted her lovely ass so I could remove them, one leg at a time her thong came off. I now saw that Pam left just a small patch of hair above her clit.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" Pam almost yelled.

So I climb up between her legs that were opened to me like never before. I was so horny that Pam was telling what she wanted for the first time that I was not about to disappoint her. I used one hand to open her lips and I could see her wetness glimmer, as my other hand lined my cock to her hole. Pam was so wet that my 8" cock slid in half way on the first stroke.

"Oh god yes, put it in me, Yes give me more"

I pushed more into Pam's warm pussy. I could feel her spasm as she came hard. Pam's eyes rolled back into her head and all I could see was white. I'm not exactly sure what Pam wanted to say but she was moaning the loudest moans. It was like so many words just so fast that you could not understand them. This had me so hot that as soon as I began to slide in and out of her I began to cum. I felt my own cock expand and release. I felt myself cum for what seemed like a full minute.

I felt a warmth ness on my fore head. I could believe I was sweating when I had cum so quickly. Now even though I rubbed it off with the back of my hand the sweat seemed to linger. Again I felt weak so I rolled onto my back. Pam lifted up and was all smiles.

"That was soo good, but you're not done yet"

At that moment I felt that my legs went numb. In fact I was not sure I could feel them at all. Pam reaches down to grab my ever-shrinking cock she looks me in the eyes and lowers her mouth to my cock. Pam has never sucked me to completion and has never sucked me after I had cum. Here was another first; Pam was doing everything to make this the best birthday ever. How could I ever repay her or how could this ever be topped? Just as Pam put me into her mouth I felt a stirring in my loins. Could I possibly be able to get hard that fast again? It had been years since we made love twice in one night and even then I had to wait 15 minutes.

Pam had me all the way in her mouth she did not even gag. Suddenly Pam moved her body. Pam put one leg on each side of my head. Pam's pussy seemed to open up right in front of my eyes. Without the hair that would normally hide her I remember how I wanted to eat her before we made love but now I could see my cum all inside her ready to cum out.

Before I could move Pam lowered her pussy to my face. My instincts had me begin to lick that Pam's pussy. Pam began to really push her pussy into my face and I felt myself cum again this time into Pam's mouth. My orgasm so intense that I blacked out.

Bam!!!

I felt myself coming too. My whole body hurt. I was disorientated. I was weak my eyes too heavy to open. I could not move. The warmth ness on my forehead it was not sweat. I begin to hear Pam's voice "Oh my God, OH My GOD HELP ME"! There's that burning smell again. My eyes begin to open I'm upside down. The pain on my side is the worst I ever felt. There is a flame and I realize I'm in my new car stuck upside down. I now hear sirens but it's getting harder to catch my breath. I hear the sirens come closer, but I can no longer hold on. I slowly fade into myself.

Hope you enjoyed this. Please remember to vote.

slick00
slick00
161 Followers