Bambi & Me

Story Info
Siblings find love and romance.
8.7k words
4.63
147.6k
174
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mac_G
Mac_G
150 Followers

We started out as a typical family; mom, dad, Bambi, and me. Where we lived was big enough to be called a city instead of a town, but still small enough to feel cozy. We were well off financially, but not rich.

Bambi and I got along well when we were growing up. We each had our own friends so we didn't play together very often, but when we did there were usually no issues. We were able to find things to do that were neither too boyish nor girlish.

There was this one time when I got my sister very mad at me. I was only five at the time. Our parents were going through a Disney phase where we watched just about every animated movie they had ever made. This week it was time for "Bambi". We all enjoyed the movie, laughing at the funny parts and crying then Bambi's mom dies.

After the movie ended, I looked over at my sister for a couple of moments, then turned to mom and asked, "Why did you name Bambi after a boy deer?"

I didn't mean anything bad; at five years old I just didn't understand. My sister thought I was making fun of her and got mad. Even though mom calmed her down and explained everything to both of us, Bambi was cold towards me for about a week. She still kids me about it sometimes.

Our lives changed drastically when Bambi was 15 and I was 13. That's when we found out that dad had been having an affair with Mrs. Jackson next door. Evidently Mr. Jackson had gotten suspicious and hired a detective. He had undeniable proof. The argument between our parents was awful. Bambi and I heard the yelling and screaming from her bedroom, although we could not make out all the words. Dad left that night.

A few days later, while we were at school and mom was at work, dad came home and packed all his clothes and a few other things that were his. He left a letter saying that he and Mrs. Jackson were going away together and that mom could keep the house and everything else that he left. He would not ask for anything in the divorce. I found out a couple of years later that on the way out of town, he had tried to make a large withdraw from the joint banking account, but Mr. Jackson's lawyer had put a freeze on it so he couldn't.

This incident resulted in the three of us becoming much closer. Bambi and I did our best to support and console mom, as well as each other. Neither of us wanted to spend much time with our friends right then, answering all their questions, so we ended up spending a lot of time together.

It was at this point that I began to realize just how sweet a person my sister is. As is typical in these situations, many people would tell me that I was the "man of the family" now. My sister realized how much pressure this is on a thirteen year old and was always there to help me out. She would come and talk with me each night before bed, encouraging me to remember who I was and not try and do too much. Nobody really expected me to grow up right away. Looking back I'm impressed at how well she handled everything at fifteen.

Slowly things got back to normal over the next year; life went on. It was an average high school experience for both of us. We both participated in activities. I went on several dates and managed to lose my virginity to Becky James in the back seat of mom's car when I was sixteen. I was truly embarrassed when my sister found Becky's panties the next day. Bambi teased me about it for quite a while. While she acted amused, there was something else in her voice I could not quite figure out.

I was in good physical shape, but not athletic so I didn't play sports. I did go to quite a few games, even though I wasn't all that into sports. As a typical teen boy, I went to watch the cheerleaders.

Bambi was a cheerleader and in my opinion, she filled out her uniform quite nicely. All my friends agreed she was the prettiest on the squad. She kept her long blonde hair in a pony tail and it twirled nicely as she cheered. Her chest had developed early and the tight sweater emphasized her tits well. The legs sticking out of her skirt were long, smooth, toned, and well muscled. Even I had to admit she was hot in her uniform.

After high school, Bambi decided not to go to college. She did ok in school, but only averaged a B- and really didn't want to go on. She had been working as a hostess at a restaurant on weekends and was able to get a full time position after graduation. Later that summer after she turned 18, she switched over to a cocktail waitress. I've always thought it was interesting that you had to be 21 to drink, but only 18 to serve alcohol. With her good looks, sweet disposition, and hard work, she did well with her tips.

During my senior year of high school, my sister seemed to get even friendlier towards me. She began to get more touchy-feely. She would put her hands on me when we talked, and gave me more hugs than usual. It wasn't a big change, but enough to notice. Mom had always been somewhat that way so it wasn't that big a deal. Several times when we were watching TV at night, Bambi would lean against me and put my arm around her. On the nights that she wasn't working, she would always give me a hug before bed. Every once in a while she would add a kiss on the cheek, several of which were quite close to my mouth. I have to be honest and say I really enjoyed all the touching. I wasn't thinking of her in a sexual way, but I looked forward the contact with a female body, even if it was my sister.

Things escalated again in May on my 18th Birthday. As she works evening shifts, Bambi was not up when I left for school. When I got home, she was waiting to give me a birthday hug. As she hugged me, she pressed her tits hard against my chest and kissed me on the neck just below my ear. For the first time ever, I felt a little aroused by my sister. When it was done, I excused myself to go change my clothes and wait for mom to get home.

Bambi had arranged her schedule so she had the night off. She had fixed a wonderful dinner for me. As it was my birthday, mom allowed both my sister and I to have some wine with dinner. After dinner we had a cake Bambi had baked. I got the surprise of my life when I opened my presents. Along with the usual gifts of CD's and games from Bambi, and clothes and cologne from mom, my sister gave me a book titled How to Please A Woman In Bed. Both she and mom were very amused by the gift. There was a note taped to the front that said, "I know you don't need this, stud, but just in case you want a refresher course". I was very embarrassed.

When I read the book later, I was really surprised at how graphic it was. There were extensive chapters on seduction, foreplay, oral sex, and regular sex, all with plenty of accompanying pictures. I didn't just read it, I studied it. Unfortunately, I only had a couple of dates after that and neither of them gave me a chance to practice what I learned. I never told my sister, but that was the best gift anyone had ever given me.

After the last gift was opened, mom said with a grin, "Time for the traditional 18th birthday kiss."

We stood up; she stepped over to me, and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Mom," Bambi said standing up exasperated, "that's a kiss for a boy. He's a man now and you need to kiss him like a man."

My sister stepped over to me, took my head in her hands, and planted a big one on me. I had never been kissed like that before. Even the few times I'd had sex I didn't kiss this passionately. She was putting a lot into this kiss. After a moment of shock, I recovered and started kissing back just as hard, and wrapped my arms around her. Soon I felt her tongue probing my lips. I opened them and let it in. Our tongues wrestled with each other, first in my mouth, then in hers.

Even though it was my sister, I definitely reacted to the kiss. My dick began to harden and was soon straining against my pants. I'm not sure how long it lasted, it felt like several minutes, but when it ended both of us needed a huge breath. I learned two things right then: The first was Bambi is a great kisser. The second was I really liked kissing my sister.

"That's how you kiss a man," Bambi stated while smiling at me. "If you're good, I'll give you another one later."

"I'll be good, I'll be real good," I responded eagerly.

My sister laughed and hugged me again. I looked over to see mom's reaction. If watching her two children locked in a passionate kiss bothered her in any way, she hid it well. She was grinning from ear to ear, amused by what she saw.

After cleaning up from dinner, we sat down and watched a movie on TV, my sister leaning on me again, resting her head on my shoulder. This time when I put my arm around her, she entwined her fingers in mine and held my hand. I only somewhat paid attention to the movie, my mind was mostly on the kiss and how good it felt to have her leaning on me. While I wasn't straining my pants any longer, I never got truly soft.

After the movie ended, mom said goodnight and went to bed while Bambi and I finished cleaning up. When we were done we headed down to our bedrooms. As we got to Bambi's room she stopped me.

"I promised you another kiss," she said grinning.

This one was even better than the first, perhaps because I had been anticipating it. Also, while she was kissing me, Bambi pressed her thigh against my crotch and rubbed it up and down a little. By the time the kiss finished, I was hard as a rock.

"Happy Birthday little brother," she said with a big giggle, "although it feels like you're not so little. If you want to, I don't mind a bit if you think of me later on when you..." She left her sentence hanging, but pressed her thigh against me again for emphasis. One more quick peck on the lips and she disappeared into her bedroom with another giggle.

I stopped by the bathroom to grab a towel on the way to my room. I quickly stripped off and lay down. I closed my eyes and did think about my sister. I thought about those two kisses. I thought about all her hugs, I thought about all the times she leaned against me on the couch. I thought about how she looked in her cheerleader uniform and her cocktail uniform. All these put together had me shooting into the towel quite quickly. It was the most satisfying jerk off I had ever had. I slept well that night.

That night broke the ice. After then, I started fantasizing about my sister every time I jerked off. Whenever we were near each other, we were touching or hugging in some way. It wasn't just her idea; I initiated a lot of it which she seemed to like a lot. The happiest times were when I was with my sister. Again, whenever this happened around mom, she didn't seem to mind any of it, which had me wondering at times.

After I graduated, I got a part time job. I only worked a couple days a week as mom thought I should enjoy the summer between high school and college as much as I could. I began waiting up until Bambi got home from work when I could. We would sit together on the couch and chat while she would wind down for the day. I would usually massage her calves and feet for her. We always ended the day with a hug, and often a quick kiss.

In July, my sister had her 20th birthday; a day I will never forget. It was a Saturday so we all slept in. At breakfast I gave Bambi her presents: a bottle of her favorite perfume and a heart pendant with a ruby in the center, her birthstone. She put the pendant on and stated she loved it and would never take it off. To this day it is very rare that she is not wearing it.

She came over to me, sat in my lap, and put her arms around me. She gave me a big hug and a sweet kiss and said, "I love the gifts. You are the very best brother ever. I'll need to think of a good way to thank you for them."

A few of her friends were taking her shopping so Bambi left to meet them at the mall. Mom busied herself cleaning the house and I sat down to watch some TV. The morning went by quickly.

The day was beautiful so after lunch, mom and I decided to get some sun on the back deck. We changed into our bathing suits and went outside. I must say, mom still looked great in a bikini. She's kept in shape and her body could give many younger women a run for their money. I told her as much which she appreciated. We applied sun block, helping each other with our backs, lay down and started reading books. We'd been there for about an hour when Bambi came home carrying a number of shopping bags. She said she'd put them in her room, change and join us.

A few minutes later she came back wearing her bikini. It was bright red and quite revealing. The top covered the outside of her tits but left a little over a third of them uncovered on the inside creating a wonderful cleavage. The bottoms were just two triangles connected by strings on her hips. Over half of her cheeks were exposed. She saw me watching and took her time walking over to the cushion to lie down on her stomach.

"Can someone please put some sun block on me?" she asked.

Mom motioned me over and whispered to me.

"Since it's her birthday, why don't we make her feel good at the same time? As we apply the sun block, let's give her a massage as well. You start at her feet and I'll start at her shoulders."

I didn't need to be asked twice. Any excuse to run my hands over my sister's body was good, even if it was only her legs. Mom took the block and put four squirts on her back and handed the bottle to me. I put a short line of block on the back of each calf. I noticed that before she started rubbing in the block, mom not only untied the string across Bambi's back, but also the one across her neck.

I started on her left leg, spreading the block around before rubbing it in. I rubbed for a couple of minutes before switching legs. The right was treated the same. As I scooted forward to work on her thighs, my sister spread her legs to give me room. I saw that mom had finished with the first two dots of block and was reaching down to the third.

In all the massages I had given her after work, I had only worked on her feet and calves, so this was the first time I had touched her thighs. They were wonderful. Bambi must have loved what we were doing because I heard her moan a few times. I was so into rubbing her thighs, I forgot to put on the block. I don't think she noticed.

When mom was finished with her back, she put a small drop of sun block on her hands and rubbed my sister's butt. I sat staring as mom pulled her suit together, wedging it into her ass crack, so she could get to all of her cheeks. All the while, Bambi was moaning, giggling, and pushing her butt back at mom's hand. When she was done, Mom pulled the suit out of Bambi's crack to lay it flat on her butt, giving me a quick flash of my sister's asshole and lips.

Mom motioned me to scoot back down to Bambi's feet and she moved back up to her head. As I moved down, I adjusted my dick which had gotten somewhat hard when I was massaging my sister. I expected mom to retie the top, but she didn't. She just tapped Bambi on the shoulder. When my sister raised up to turn over, mom picked up the top and tossed it aside.

When she lay back down on her back, I got my first look at my sister's bare tits. They were awesome. They stood up firmly off her chest, only moving sideways slightly, creating a small channel in the middle. The first thing I thought of when I saw it was that would be a great place to lay my dick. I stared transfixed as mom put a dollop of sun block on one tit and then began to massage it in. Bambi let out a very contented sigh and reached up with her had to gently rub mom's forearm, encouraging her to continue. After a few moments mom softly cleared her throat. When I looked up at her she was smiling from ear to ear, but she indicated with a glance that I should be working on my sisters legs.

With an embarrassed grin, and an even harder dick, I started rubbing block into each leg. While I was doing this, I kept glancing up at mom massaging my sister's tits. I would have given anything to have been able to do that myself and wished mom had chosen me to start at her head instead of her. I was to change my mind soon.

Again, as we worked our way up and down her respectively, we met in the middle of Bambi's body. I watched eagerly as mom moved her hand off my sister's stomach and rubbed sun block down onto Bambi's crotch. I noticed that a wet spot had appeared in her suit which indicated my sister was enjoying her massage very much. After trying a few times to get her fingers under the edge of the suit, my mom stopped.

"These are just getting in the way," mom said, reached for the ties of the suit and pulled. I sat there stunned as Bambi lifted her hips off the ground to allow mom to remove her suit bottom. For the first time in my life, I was looking down upon my sister totally nude. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Her pussy was shaved completely bare, not even a little strip at the top.

My eyes moved up her body and noticed that Bambi had lifted her head and was looking at me. I could tell she enjoyed showing herself to me, but was also a little apprehensive about how I would react.

"So beautiful," I said, barely above a whisper.

I could see the pleasure flood her face as I spoke. She smiled widely and lay her head back down. I moved my eyes back down her body, pausing briefly on her wonderful tits, past her very smooth stomach, and onto her wonderful pussy. As I sat there admiring it, I felt mom move over to my side. I jumped a little as she spoke softly on my ear.

"Why don't you give it a lick? I'm sure both of you would love it."

I turned to her amazed. I was still having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that mom had basically stripped my sister for me to look at. Now she was actually suggesting that I go down on her. It was too much to process. She just smiled at me and nodded back at Bambi. I turned back to my sister, but still hesitated. I felt mom gently, but firmly press the tops of my shoulder, bending me down towards the treasure between my sister's legs. As I got closer, Bambi spread her legs further.

Mom had stopped pushing, but I kept moving on my own. When I got close, I could see some moisture forming on my sister's pussy lips and I could also smell her arousal. Her fragrance was intoxicating. I paused for a brief moment to enjoy the scent, then leaned in the final few inches and gave one long lick the full length of her pussy.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!" she hissed as she reached out to put her hands on my head.

I gave her several more long slow licks, going both over and around her lips. Then, starting at the bottom, I put light kisses on her outer lips. I moved back and forth between the two lips, slowly moving upward. When I got to the top, I planted a kiss right on her clit. I stayed on her clit for several minutes, alternating between kissing, licking, and gently sucking on it.

I reached up with my hands and eased her open. I then ran my tongue up and down inside between her inner lips. I went up and down several times, gently flicking her clit at the top, and softly probing her opening at the bottom each time. By this time she was getting quite wet, and I could feel her heating up as more blood flowed down in her arousal.

My sister began to move her hips more at this point, so I just stuck my tongue out and let her guide herself around to the area she wanted licked. I held up her butt so she wouldn't get too tired as she moved herself around to have me lick different areas. I noticed that wherever she moved to, she usually gravitated back to her clit. I used her moving, along with her moans and sighs to guide me along. When I noticed she was concentrating my tongue on just her clit, I eased her back down on the ground so she wouldn't strain her muscles and began to increase the pressure of my licking.

At this point I also reached up with both hands and began to caress her tits. Starting on the outside, I rubbed in circles, slowly making them smaller and moving inward. When I got to the middle, I took each nipple between my thumb and forefinger and twirled them. I then stopped twirling and gently squeezed. As I was squeezing, I started sucking harder on her clit, using my tongue to lightly flick it back and forth. This must have been the trigger because her moaning increased greatly. She also grabbed my head and pulled it hard against her.

Mac_G
Mac_G
150 Followers