Bambi & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mac_G
Mac_G
150 Followers

"Yes...yes...yes...yes...yes...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she husked as she pressed herself hard up against my face. I could feel her whole pelvic area spasm and she gushed, soaking my chin. Her whole body tensed as she was being held up by only her shoulders and feet.

"Ah...ah...ah...ah...ah...ah..." she panted, barely above a whisper. After several moments, she eased herself back down to the ground. I stopped sucking and licking, and just gave her tender kisses. I continued the light kisses as she slowly got her breathing under control. I then lay my head on her thigh.

While I had been licking my sister, mom had managed to get my swimsuit off of me. At first she had trouble getting the waistband over the head of my rock hard dick, but she eventually managed. Not only was Bambi naked, now I was too.

After a few moments, mom came up and whispered to me. "You should work your way up her body and give her a nice kiss. Women love that after a good cum."

I thought that was a good idea so I started to lick and kiss my way up. I paused briefly to give each nipple a quick suck, and then kissed my way up her neck. I then leaned down to kiss Bambi. When our lips met, my sister reached up and wrapped her arms around me. She hugged me tight as our tongues dueled.

Even though I had figured it probably was coming. I was still startled when mom reached in and took a hold of my dick. As I leaned down to kiss my sister, she angled me in such a way that as our lips touched, my dick eased into her opening. It was very tight and at first I thought it wouldn't go, but Bambi relaxed and my head popped in. My sister hissed when it happened, but she didn't break the kiss. All during the kiss, I could feel mom caressing my butt.

All of a sudden, without warning, mom shoved on my butt with all her weight, plunging my whole dick inside my sister in one thrust. Part way in, there was some serious resistance, but then it gave way and I only stopped again then my pubes were pressed on hers. When I broke through the resistance, Bambi's whole body tensed up and her arms tightened in a death grip. Her lips stay pressed to mine, but she stopped actively kissing me. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes until she relaxed. When she had loosened her grip on me, I leaned up to look down on her. Her eyes were shut tight and a tear was leaking from one.

"Bam?" I asked quietly, "Were you a ...? I mean did I just...?"

I couldn't quite finish the questions, but she knew what I was asking. She still hadn't opened her eyes, but they were not as tense as before. She nodded her head and said, "Uh huh."

"Oh Bam," I whispered, "Why? You should have given that to someone special."

She opened her eyes and smiled up at me.

"Oh you silly man," she said smiling, "I did. Haven't you figured out by now that to me, nobody is more special then my sweet, adorable, handsome, little brother?"

She leaned up and kissed me again. While all her other kisses had been filled with passion, this one was filled with love. Her love flowed out her body, through the kiss, and into me. The longer we kissed, the more I came to realize just how much I loved my sister. I returned that love in the kiss, and when we broke it, I leaned down and said to her, "I love you too my sweet, sweet sister."

"Show me," she said. "Make love to me"

So I did just that. I rose up on both arms and slowly pulled myself out until just the head was inside her. Just as slowly I eased it back in. I did this several more times, making sure to go very slowly as I knew she would still be sore. Eventually my sister started pushing up at me when I pushed in. This told me that her pain had eased some so I sped up just a little. I also leaned down and kissed her neck and throat. I moved back and forth, nuzzling her neck and gently nibbling her earlobes.

"Oh my God," I said in her ear. "You feel so wonderful wrapped around me. You're so hot and tight it just feels awesome."

"If I had known it would be this good, aside from the initial pain, I would have done this a lot sooner," she answered.

We kissed hard as I continued to increase the speed. I also occasionally stopped when fully inside her to press my pubes against hers, trying to rub her clit. I leaned down to suck on her nipples, but arching my back like that made it harder to control my thrusts, so I stopped. Instead, I held myself up with one arm and used the other to rub her tits.

All too soon I felt that familiar tingle in my balls. With everything that had gone on today, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I was actually surprised I had lasted this long. I sped up even faster and leaned down to her.

"I'm ready to cum," I said to her. "I'm really close."

Wrapping her legs around me she said, "I am too. Cum with me brother. Cum with me Sweetie."

A few strokes later, I plunged in fully and held myself there as I shot rope after rope of cum, deep inside my sister. This set her off and her legs tightened and I felt her pussy throb.

"Yes...yes...yes...yes...yes...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she hissed again, just like she had earlier. I guess Bambi is not a screamer like Becky was.

As we finished cumming, I eased down and then rolled us to the side so I wouldn't be too heavy on her. We kissed gently a few times and then just lay there in each other's arms. While lying there, I realized in my mind for the first time that everything we had just done, was outside in our back yard. It's a good thing we have a very high privacy fence and that no neighbors are close. It also occurred to me that mom was no longer there.

I had been so engrossed with my sister that I didn't notice her leaving. I also began to really wonder about her participation in this afternoon's activities. Bambi looked too contented right now to ask her, so I just planned on asking mom later. I was having a hard time processing the fact that I had just had the most wonderful sex of my life, and it was with my sister. Additionally, it was not only supported, but encouraged by our mom.

We lay there together for about twenty minutes before a cloud passed by and briefly hid the sun. This broke us from our contentment and made us think it might be time to get up.

"I think we need a shower," I said. "I'll wash your back if you wash mine."

My sister laughed and said, "You just can't keep your hands off me, can you?"

"Can you blame me?" I countered. "You've got such a beautiful and sexy body I can't resist."

"Flattery will get you nowhere, mister, but don't you dare stop."

She kissed me again and we got up. We picked up our suits and then hand in hand, walked into the house. I'm not sure what we would have said if we had met mom while we were both naked, but it didn't happen. We got into the shower together and leisurely washed each other. I did get a little hard while Bambi was washing my dick, but not enough to fool around. I think we were both still contented with what had already happened. We got out, dried each other, and then we each went to our own rooms to get dressed.

I sat on my bed trying to come to terms with what had happened. I know I should have felt shame for what we did. Almost every society says incest is wrong. In most of the world, it's not only wrong, but it's also illegal. However, try as I might, I couldn't feel bad about it at all. I knew now that I truly loved my sister and that she loved me as well. Right now, that's all that mattered. I got dressed and headed down to the living room.

Both mom and Bambi were already there. Mom was in her chair and my sister on the couch. When I sat on the couch next to her, my sister scooted over and snuggled up to me.

"Dinner will be ready in about 45 minutes," said mom.

"Oh goody," said Bambi, "my favorite, right?"

"Would I fix anything else?" asked mom.

"Not today, you wouldn't dare."

We all laughed at that and then settled down. A few minutes later, mom got up to go finish dinner. Bambi and I just stayed there and cuddled, not talking at all. When mom called us we went and had a wonderful dinner with a birthday cake. We all laughed and joked, just like any other day, and nobody said anything about earlier. When we were finished, mom said she would clean up and for us to just go relax. We went and watched TV with me holding my sister.

A little while later mom came in and said she was going to go to bed and read her book. Bambi got up and gave her a huge hug.

"Thank you for the best birthday of my entire life mom. I love you very much," she said.

"Goodnight sweetheart, I love you too," mom responded.

Mom came over to me and said, "Goodnight sweetie." It looked for a moment like she wanted to say something else, but she just leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you too honey"

"I love you too mom, lots and lots," I said, kissing her on the cheek as well.

Mom went off to her bedroom and Bambi came over and put her arm around me. She didn't say anything but just walked us towards our bedrooms. When we got there she stopped at hers but pushed me towards mine.

"Go in and get ready for bed," she said. "I'll be there in a few minutes to show you what I got shopping today.

I went to my bedroom and stripped down to my boxers, what I usually slept in. I also took a moment to straighten up and try to make my room look less like a pig sty. I had just finished tossing the extra junk and clothes in the closet when there was a tap at the door and my sister said, "Close your eyes."

I sat on the bed, closed my eyes and said, "I'm ready."

I heard the door open, and then close. There was a little rustling and then, "Open your eyes."

My sister stood in front of me in a very sexy black babydoll nightgown. It was lacy across her tits, giving you hints as to what lay beneath, with a bow in the middle of them. There was a row of fluff around the bottom edge. The rest of it was sheer and I could see matching panties underneath. She had brushed out her hair and it lay softly around her shoulders. She stood there for a moment and then did a slow turn to let me see it all. When she had finished her turn, she looked at me and raised her eyebrow as if to say, "well?"

"Sis," I said as I stood up, "I didn't think you could get any sexier, but I was wrong. We'd better be careful because you look hot enough to set the house on fire."

She grinned widely and stepped up to me for a kiss.

"You say the nicest things," She cooed. "I'm glad you like it because I got quite a few different outfits. I plan on slowly showing them all to you, as well as seeing how good you are at taking them off of me."

"Take them off? You look so great in them, why in the world would I want to take them off?"

She looked at me funny so I laughed to let her know I was kidding. I reached up and caressed her cheek.

"I'm going to really enjoy taking them off of you, but not tonight."

"Why not tonight?"

"Because even though I'm sure you won't admit it, I know you are still sore from this afternoon. I don't want to do anything to aggravate that. We have plenty of time so I'd just love to sleep with you in my arms and enjoy waking up next to you."

My sister kissed me deep. When she finished she said, "That's why I love you so much. You're always thinking of others. That doesn't mean I can't give you pleasure in other ways though. I plan on returning the favor you did to me earlier."

Bambi pushed me back until my legs hit the bed and I sat down. She knelt between my legs and reached for my boxers. Using my arms for leverage, I lifted my hips to let her remove them, tossing them aside. I spread my legs as my sister ran her hands up my legs. I had been getting hard ever since I opened my eyes, but when she ran her tongue up my length, the pace quickened. In no time her licks had me like stone.

She took me in her hands and placed a soft kiss right on the tip. Parting her lips, she slowly let the head enter her mouth. After licking the head for a moment, she started taking more of me in, again very slowly. When I bumped into her throat, she reversed and started to pull off. Once I was out, my sister ran her tongue around the head, especially right below the rim. Licking her way down to the bottom, she sucked on each of my balls gently before licking her way back up.

Bambi did this same routine 5 or 6 times; in and out slowly followed by licking down and back up, sucking my balls as well. On the last time, she only withdrew about half way before taking me back in. She bobbed her head several times, just moving in and out a few inches, letting the tip bump her throat each time. She then removed me and took a big breath.

"Like that so far little brother?" she asked, looking up in my face.

"Oh hell yes," was my eager reply.

My sister took me into her mouth again, this time looking me in the eyes. She let me bump her throat before backing away only slightly. When I bumped again, she didn't pull away. Instead she swallowed a couple of times. This took me right into her throat, allowing her to take the last of me in her mouth. She only held me there briefly before taking me out completely so she could get a breath.

When she had me in her throat, I'd let out a huge sigh along with a "DAAAAAAAAAMN." I let myself fall back on the bed and closed my eyes. I felt my sister run little kisses up and down the sides of my dick as well as the top. She took me in her mouth a couple of times and then went back to the kisses and licking.

Eventually she just concentrated on sucking me in and out of her mouth while running her tongue around me, occasionally taking me in her throat. I encouraged her with plenty of moaning and sighing. My sister had my arousal rising and soon I was getting close to letting loose. When Bambi sensed I was close, she backed off completely to let me calm down.

"Nooooooooo," I groaned harshly when she stopped.

"Little brother doesn't want to wait I see," she giggled. "I don't blame him, but it'll only be better later."

She took me back into her mouth and started the whole process all over again. After about five more minutes she had me worked up again. I almost expected her to stop again, but this time she didn't. She just held the first little bit of me in her mouth and rapidly flicked her tongue across the head. I was soon on the edge.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum," I said.

My sister just continued and let me blast off in her mouth. I thrust up off the bed as several big squirts shot into her. She swallowed each one of them. When I had collapsed back onto the bed, she lightly licked me as I caught my breath. She then lay down next to me and smiled.

"Did I do good?" She asked.

"Awesome." I responded.

I pulled her to me and gave her a big thank you kiss. I could briefly taste myself in her mouth, but our saliva soon washed that away. After breaking the kiss, we lay there for a few minutes before I got up and pulled her up with me. I reached down and pulled back the covers. As I walked over to shut off the light, my sister got into the bed. When I walked back she held the covers up to me and I slid into her warm embrace. With one last kiss we settled down.

"Goodnight Sis," I said.

"Goodnight sweetie," she responded.

I'm not sure about her, but it only took me about ten minutes before I was asleep.

I woke up early to find myself lying on my back. My sister's head was resting on my shoulder and one arm was across my chest. Her easy breathing told me she was still asleep. I opened my eyes and confirmed this. Bambi lay there with the most peaceful and contented smile on her face. I gently stroked her face and then closed my eyes and went to sleep again.

When I woke again later, we were still in the same position. My sister was still asleep, but this time I needed to get up and use the bathroom. As quietly and softly as I could, I slid from underneath her and got out of bed. I pulled on my bathrobe and headed down the hall. As I reached the bathroom, mom was just leaving it.

"Morning sweetheart," she said smiling.

"Morning Mom," I answered. I was a little embarrassed to see her after all that had happened in the last day. "Umm, mom? I just..."

She didn't let me finish. She just put a finger on my lips and said, "Later." She kissed me on the cheek and walked away. I entered the bathroom, took care of my morning necessities, and hopped in the shower. The water felt good and I stayed there for a little while. When I finally finished, I dried off and went to my room to dress. Bambi had woken up and was in her room.

When I had dressed, I went to the kitchen. Mom was there having a cup of coffee and reading the paper. I got myself some OJ and sat down to the sports section. In about twenty minutes my sister came in with a big smile and a cheery "Morning."

She went up and gave mom a big hug and then came to me for a hug and a kiss. We just looked at each other but didn't say anything.

"Let's go out for breakfast," mom said. "I don't feel like cooking."

"Great idea," said Bambi.

"I'll drive," I said, after chugging the rest of my juice.

We drove over to our favorite place. It was a small mom and pop operation but had the best breakfast food, always with large portions. There was about a fifteen minute wait, which was usual as it is very popular. When we finally got our table, both of them sat opposite of me. We had a breakfast exactly the same as we'd had for years. We talked, ate, joked, and laughed, just like normal. When we got home, that was normal too. We read books, watched TV, and played games. Sometimes alone, sometimes together, exactly like any other Sunday. I guess my sister did kiss me a number of times, and that was different, but that was the only thing.

When it was time for bed, I went with Bambi and this time we slept in her room. This night I did make love to my sister. It was sweet, tender, loving, and wonderful. I managed to give her several orgasms before I came deep inside her. We once again fell asleep in each others' arms.

After this, my sister and I slept together every night; sometimes in her room, but mostly in mine. We made love two or three times a week. Each Saturday night she would show me another piece of her new lingerie. There were more babydolls as well as some teddies and chemises. My favorite was a pushup bra and a thong panty over a garter belt with fishnet stockings.

Everything went really well until the second week in August. At that point I started thinking about me leaving for college. I was really torn. I knew I needed to go to college to prepare myself for a good career, but I didn't want to give up what I had with my sister. The situation resolved itself one evening.

We had been watching TV as we usually did, but my mind was preoccupied. I think I missed a question from Bambi because she suddenly sat up and turned to look at me.

"Are you going to tell me what has been bothering you lately?" she asked.

I heaved a heavy sigh and said, "Its college. I'm going away soon and I'm going to miss you a lot...both of you."

Mom chuckled and Bambi just smiled. "You're not going to miss me at all," she said.

When I looked puzzled she said, "You don't honestly think I'm going to let you go off to college alone and leave you under the influence of all those horny co-eds do you? Not on your life buster. I've been doing some research and I just put a down payment on an apartment. There is a complex on the edge of campus that caters to married students. It's right next to a strip mall that has just about anything you would need."

"Married students?" I asked.

"We've got the same last name so nobody will question us," she said with a grin.

"I can help with that." Mom stated and got up and left. She came back a few moments later and handed us a set of rings.

"These belonged to your grandparents. If they don't fit we can get them sized."

Mac_G
Mac_G
150 Followers