Bambi and the Tutor Pt. 02

Story Info
A lesson in discipline and pleasure with two students.
2.7k words
4.26
10.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heat69
Heat69
14 Followers

Fifi has made arrangements with the new tutor for a further lesson, given how Bambi seems to have responded to his unconventional but most effective disciplinary teaching methods. To Fifi's surprise, when Bambi learns of the further sessions, she asks if her equally unruly bff, Kimmie, might tag along. The new tutor, although initially reluctant, ultimately agrees to the "double" lesson ... at no extra cost, fortunately. What Fifi did not share with Bambi was the tutor's request for a full physical description of Kimmie and the dissolution of his reluctance only upon reassurances that Kimmie had large round breasts.

In any event, the session was scheduled for a Friday evening, the tutor's only available time on short notice, and was to take place at his home, where he apparently is most comfortable employing both his unique disciplinary and controversial teaching techniques. His instructions to the girls, provided via Fifi, were to arrive, as Bambi did previously, in their school uniforms, freshly showered and shaved and promptly on time. Failing any of these conditions would result in the harshest of punishment.

The girls of course, being easily distracted, arrived slightly late, and Kimmie, not having experienced the harshness of the tutor's methods, had not showered and was not shaved. Given their lateness, when they knock on the door, the tutor does not answer. They knock several times, impatiently wait and then decide to simply go in. The house is dimly lit, but they can see, down the hall, the tutor sitting at the kitchen table, looking quite stern, with his glasses perched on the end of his nose. He is wearing a collared shirt which is completely unbuttoned ... and nothing else. Both girls catch a glimpse of his semi-hard but huge cock through the open shirt. Kimmie giggles in delight; Bambi knows better than to make a sound.

"Well, young ladies, I am glad to see that you are at least wearing your uniforms, but I now must inspect to ensure that you have complied with the other "conditions" given your rather rude disregard for punctuality. Miss Bambi, step forward."

Bambi steps forward and in between the tutor's legs. He pulls her close, buries his face in her exposed cleavage and breathes in her scent, while pushing aside the crotch of her panties and exploring the outer part of her pussy with his fingers. She smells of vanilla soap and her cunt is perfectly and cleanly shaven as requested.

"I see you have learned a little from your last lesson, Miss Bambi, about obedience. Good girl. You will rewarded for that. Step back. Miss Kimmie, front and centre now."

The tutor repeats the process with Kimmie. She is taller than Bambi and a young woman of more substance. Her breasts are indeed larger, rounder and pushing through her shirt more than Bambi's. The tutor has to reach a little farther in order to submerse his face in her deliciousness, but he finds it wonderful. She smells more earthy, musky even, and when he slides her virginal white panties to one side with his thumb, he is not the least bit surprised to find the she has a full bush, albeit somewhat trimmed.

"Well, Miss Kimmie, you have not followed instruction well at all. There are consequences for that ... consequences, unfortunately for the both of you."

Kimmie, ever the smart mouth, replies "well, I can see how disappointed you are by your now raging hard on, so I think you are not being honest or fair, Mr. Go Fuck Yourself Tutor."

The tutor's reaction is swift and catlike. In one quick movement he grabs Kimmie by her long brown hair, pushes her face down, bent over the table – pressing her head hard into the wood. Her short uniform skirt is hiked up to her waist and he smacks her exposed ass brutally hard several times. Kimmie cries out. Even Bambi is startled by the swiftness and severity of the punishment, although she knows full well it was deserved given Kimmie's disregard for the rules and insolent comment. The tutor bends over top of Kimmie, his now extremely hard cock pressing into her butt check, and while still forcing her head down, he sternly says, "You will not make any of these mistakes again or speak to me in that manner; correct?"

Kimmie, shaken, responds with a soft "yes.". Still holding her in that vulnerable position, the tutor tells the girls that they are to both go to the bathroom and take all of all their clothes.

They find the bathroom down the hall and remove all of their clothes as instructed, revealing the very large red hand prints of the tutor on Kimmie's ass. The tutor enters the bathroom carrying towels. He is now naked as well. He turns on the shower and tells the girls to get in and "thoroughly clean each other." They do as told.

Bambi shyly lathers Kimmie breasts – trying not to let on to the tutor that she has touched and enjoyed Kimmie's tits on at least one previous occasion. The tutor leans back against the vanity, watching the girls. His erection continuing to grow as the "show" progresses. He absently strokes himself in rapt enjoyment of the scene before him.

"Now you must go lower, Miss Bambi."

Bambi obeys, gets a good lather on her hands and slides them between Kimmie's legs, working them over her inner thighs, her mound, between her lips and sliding far back to anus.

"Yes. Good girl, Bambi. Make sure every part of Miss Kimmie is clean for our lesson," the tutor comments.

Bambi cannot resist and while she is fingering Kimmie under the guise of "washing", she finds Kimmie's right nipple with her mouth and gently sucks it while the water washes over the both of them. She then moves up and gives Kimmie a long, deep, hard kiss.

The tutor is pleased but feigns annoyance ... "Enough. We have a lesson to get to and Miss Kimmie is still not "prepared." "

The girls exit the shower and he hands them a towel. They take turns drying each other in a playful erotic dance. When they are done, the tutor tells Bambi to stay In the bathroom. He takes Kimmie by the wet hair and leads her into the bedroom. Bambi stands incredibly still, straining to hear what is happening. She can hear murmurings – what sounds like Kimmie's protestations and harsh words from the tutor.

The tutor returns to the bathroom and leads Bambi to the bedroom, where she sees Kimmie standing at the foot of the bed, her hands and ankles securely fastened to the footboard in spread eagle fashion. There are several towels on the floor at her feet, a bowl of water and a razor.

"Miss Bambi, as your first lesson, you will need to learn the female anatomy close up. Accordingly, you must start by getting rid of Miss Kimmie's "fur' so that you can clearly see and enjoy every aspect of what I suspect is a very sweet cunt."

Bambi somewhat reluctantly picks up the razor and very carefully begins shaving away Kimmie's pubic hair. As she finishes exposing Kimmie's mound, the tutor tells her to pause.

"See there? You now have access to Kimmie's beautiful clit. You can see it, feel it, taste it without obstruction. Go ahead. Explore how you wish."

Bambi runs her fingers ever so lightly over Kimmie's freshly bare pubis, lingering slightly before softly stroking her clit. Kimmie moans and squirms in delight.

"Miss Kimmie, no talking or moaning and no fucking squirming, Bambi, back to the task at hand, clean up those lips and between her legs," the tutor barks.

Bambi, although desperately wanting more time to explore and pleasure Kimmie, picks up the razor, spreads her legs farther apart and carefully works to expose Kimmie's beautiful "peach".

All the while the tutor has been patiently overseeing the "job", ensuring Bambi has not missed a hair. However, he no longer wants to be an instructional bystander.

"Miss Bambi, you have done an incredible job. I am rewarding with you an "A" and the opportunity to feast on your work. Miss Kimmie, you on the other hand, still have some learning to do."

And with that said, the tutor is on the bed, kneeling behind Kimmie. He puts his arms around her, pulling her close, each hand firmly holding an ample breast as he squeezes and rolls her nipples between his thumbs and fingers.

"Go ahead, Miss Bambi, take your reward. Eat her. Indulge yourself. Enjoy her. Do not, however, let her cum. She is not deserving of that."

With the tutor holding Kimmie from behind in a tight grip by her breasts while pinching and squeezing, Bambi uses her tongue to explore Kimmie's pussy. She licks and flicks her clit, then runs her tongue down and into her vagina. She can taste and feel that Kimmie is getting wet ... wetter and wetter. Bambi scoots down and even runs her tongue down and around to Kimmie's anus, darting in and out quickly. Kimmie is fighting the tutor's hold. She wants to buck and thrust ... and cum, but he is not allowing her to fully enjoy the moment – to reach orgasm.

"Stop, Miss Bambi. Come up on the bed. It is your turn."

The tutor releases Kimmie from his grip and then unties her from the footboard. She strokes herself, enjoying the intensity of feeling when shaved. The tutor catches her attempting to "pleasure herself" , grabs her by the throat and pushes her against the wall.

"You do not deserve that," he snarls. Holding her throat so tight she struggles to breathe... The tutor knows this pushes her even closer to orgasm, but he releases her just short of climax.

"You will now have the chance to show what, if anything, you have learned by bringing Miss Bambi pleasure.".

The tutor takes a seat on the bed, leaning back against the headboard. He has Bambi lay perpendicular with her head in his lap. His throbbing erection pressed between her head and his stomach. He strokes Bambi's hair and instructs Kimmie to kneel between Bambi's legs and, starting with her breasts, discover ways to bring Bambi to climax at least six times.

Kimmie places her mouth by Bambi's ear. Her breath is hot and exciting. She whispers softly, "I know what you want, bff. You want that big cock that's beside your other ear. But you're going to see just how much someone without a cock can drive you wild."

With that, Kimmie bites down hard on Bambi's earlobe causing her to orgasm slightly. "And I'm not going to even count that one, bitch," as she moves down licking and kissing Bambi's neck and chest.

The tutor is sitting still enjoying his students' show and getting increasingly more aroused. He watches as Kimmie takes a nipple in her mouth, rolling it around between her teeth and becoming more intense and aggressive as Bambi begins to rock her hips and arch her back, grabbing at Kimmie's thigh ... the sheet ... anything ... and begging to be fucked as official orgasm number 1 washes over her.

Moving on, Kimmie rolls Bambi onto to her side, so she is facing the tutor. His cock at lip level so Bambi can absently lick it. Kimmie kisses down Bambi's spine to her lower back where she settles in, caressing and licking the sensitive area. On occasion Kimmie moves lower and bites Bambi's butt cheeks. Then returning to the small of her back. Bambi writhes and moans as another orgasm takes her.

The tutor, surprised by the intensity of this erogonous zone, is somewhat in disbelief, wondering if the girls are putting one over on him. He reaches between Bambi's legs and discovers her incredible wetness, realizing she is indeed a hot pocket.

Kimmie returns Bambi to her back and, straddling her, engages in a hot tongue-filled kiss. She senses how aroused the tutor has become and turns her attention to his cock, which is right beside her mouth. She takes it in fully so the tip is at the back of her throat and then withdraws slowly ... returning to kissing Bambi.

"You're a teasing little cunt, aren't you?" he says.

Kimmie ignores the comment and returns her attention to Bambi's nipples. This time, however, she finds Bambi's clit with her fingers and slowly manipulates it – circling, pushing, rubbing – sometimes hard, sometimes lightly, sometimes fast, sometimes slow – as she continues teasing Bambi's tits with her mouth - until she has Bambi again begging. The tutor has stopped stroking Bambi's hair and is now pulling it hard ... the added pain/pleasure sensation pushes Bambi into thunderous orgasm number 3.

Quite proud of herself, Kimmie, nestles between Bambi's legs to begin the delicious work with her tongue. She explores Bambi's soft wetness while she is still vibrating and experiencing aftershocks from the last orgasm and quickly gets her to orgasm 4 ... or is it just a continuation?

Regardless, Bambi is begging to be fucked. Kimmie obliges, sliding one finger and then two into Bambi's pussy, while sucking, licking, flicking and lightly biting her clit. Bambi is pushing hard, meeting every thrust of Kimmie's fingers.

The tutor wants in on the action. He pinches Bambi's nipples with one hand while caressing Kimmie's ass cheeks with the other. He watches as Kimmie once again brings Bambi, with his help, close to climax. Kimmie then slyly slides a finger into Bambi's ass so that she is being completely filled and fucked. The tutor feels Bambi's entire body stiffen and convulse in a massive orgasm – number 5.

Kimmie slows her "fucking" of Bambi in time with the slowing of Bambi's breathing and gyrations. Once she has stopped completely, Kimmie comes up for air and announces that she has no more "tricks in her bag" and would like the tutor to take over and continue the lesson.

The tutor, who has enjoyed watching and participating only on the fringe, is desperate to fuck the two girls. He is, however, mindful that although Kimmie has done a good job, she has still not totally paid the price for her disrespect of the rules. He orders Kimmie to lay down and for Bambi to get on her knees, ass in the air, between Kimmie's legs. Bambi does so excitedly – happy to lick up the wetness of Kimmie's building pleasure at exploring, masturbating and eating her friend. Kimmie is delicious and sweet. As Bambi dives in, the tutor kneels behind her and pushes his cock hard into her soaking pussy so he is balls deep. He can easily watch Bambi devouring Kimmie, watch Kimmie's large breasts as she massages and plays with herself and enjoys the sight of Bambi's ass in the air, which he can smack at will.

It is amazing and erotic to fuck a woman while she sucks off another woman. The tutor wants to cum, but he holds fast – in part thanks to the cock ring he had put on earlier. He holds off as he feels Bambi tightening and pulse on his cock in another climax and Kimmie scream out loudly as she finally releases under Bambi skilled tonguemanship.

He pulls quickly out of Bambi and pushes her out of the way quickly. He grabs his cock and presses it against Kimmie's tits and then rubs it between them. Cumming almost immediately, he shoots his large load over her chest and neck. She is surprised by the swift action but lets him squirt every last drop over her, then takes his cock in her mouth to suck anything remaining and enjoy further the taste of Bambi's cum which is still on his cock. When he is done, the tutor moves out of the way and lets Bambi in to share in the spoils and lick his cum off Kimmie's chest.

"Well, shall we discuss the lessons learned today and your grades'" the tutor asks, now laying in bed between the girls while they all enjoy shots of tequila.

"If I don't get an "A", I want a chance to redeem and improve my grade," Kimmie remarks as she grasps the tutor's cock.

To be continued.

Heat69
Heat69
14 Followers