Bambi Does It Her Way-Rev.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
565 Followers

"Yeah, I read it," he replied dryly. "So, a gangbang movie, huh? That's fucking great! One chick or two?"

"Oh, at least two," she replied evasively.

"Excellent! So, when does filming begin?"

"In two weeks. Don't worry, the director will contact you with all the information in a few days."

Freddie was thrilled. He was going to finally get to do what he loved best.

************

As Jill had promised, Bambi contacted all three men within the next several days and explained what was expected of them. She fielded their questions deftly and arranged for them to come to the shoot a few hours earlier to meet with her and to have their makeup and wardrobe attended to. When Freddie asked her when he could expect to receive the script, she laughed gaily and explained that as this was going to be a gonzo-style production, there was no need for a script—everything was to be adlibbed. This seemed to appeal to Freddie greatly, since he was basically a lazy guy who disliked spending time reading anything—especially some silly porn script. All he knew was that he was going to be paid a very handsome salary and that he was going to have lots of fun sexually using and abusing some young, dumb females.

At 9:00 a.m. on the day of the shoot, Bambi greeted Freddie and the other two men—Eddie Cochran, a cute 20-year-old with shaggy blonde hair, and Jim Eckstein, a good-looking, slender, 23-year-old with a rather bold personality—and invited them into her office. All three men were dressed casually and looked eager to get to work.

"I thought we would just go over a few things before we start filming," Bambi began in a business-like tone.

"This is a gangbang movie, right?" Freddie asked.

"Yes. But it's also going to be filmed in gonzo style."

"And what is that, exactly?" Eddie wanted to know.

Bambi smiled. "Gonzo is kind of filming that tries to put the viewer right into the onscreen action. For instance, I might be filming and performing at the same time with my camera right in your face or taking close ups of your genitals. The gonzo style is done without the usual separation between camera and performers as you would find in traditional porn, and the dialogue is made up as we go along."

"Sounds good to me!" Jim said.

"Yeah," Freddie agreed. "No lines to get in the way of the fucking."

The three men laughed.

"I'm sure that must be a big relief for all three of you," Bambi said wryly. "Now, my rules are simple. Just because we work in the adult industry doesn't mean we can take any liberties we want. I don't want any of my people abused. Understood?"

"We just wanna fuck these bitches and shoot cum all over their faces," Eddie said coldly.

"And get paid!" Jim added.

"Yeah," Freddie said. "We ain't gonna do nothin" really nasty to them, unless the sluts ask for it of course."

"All I ask is that you abide by my rules and keep it sane," Bambi said. "Can you do that?"

All three nodded their agreement.

Bambi studied the faces of the men in front of her and felt a tinge of disdain. She knew these kinds of men well. The macho attitude, the arrogance toward women bred of myriad, empty, soulless couplings, and the barely concealed contempt for women whom they viewed as nothing more than 'bitches' or 'sluts,' whose sole reason for existence was to serve as playthings for their amusement.

"Okay, guys," Bambi said forcing a smile. "Get yourselves over to wardrobe and my assistant Jane will see to all your needs. Just go out the door and walk to the end of the hall."

The three men were directed to a small room where a female makeup artist applied some pancake to each man's face to help reduce glare from the intense lighting. Jane then led them toward a door that simply said "Studio" in large red letters on the front and told them to go in.

"What is this?" Eddie asked as he and the other two men entered what appeared to be a small antechamber whose far wall was draped from ceiling to floor with a thick, black curtain.

"Come in boys!" said a female voice over the loudspeaker above their heads.

"Where?" Freddie asked.

"We're on the other side of the curtain."

As the three men slowly passed through the opening in the curtain they were greeted by the sight of over a hundred women—all young porn actresses or wannabes—dressed up like dominatrices, standing, sitting, drinking, and laughing with their friends, and on the margins of the airplane-hangar-sized room, the technical crew, including Bambi, Severity, Mayhem, and Sinderella, outfitted in red and black leather and high heel boots. All around them could be seen the tools of their trade: whips, chastity cages, harnesses, restraining chairs and beds, and many other devices that stood as ominous portents of what awaited the three astonished men.

"What the fuck is this?" Freddie asked Bambi. "This ain't no gangbang!"

"Oh, yes it is, Freddie," she replied walking toward him with a whip in her hand. "But you're the ones who are going to get banged."

"What the hell is she talking about?" Eddie asked, looking at Jim.

"It's a set up! That's what she's talking about!" Jim exclaimed, as he made a dash for the exit.

It was too late.

Within seconds the swarm of female bodies had enveloped all three men and dragged them off to a different part of the studio.

"Hey!" Freddie protested as he tried to break free of the laughing and jeering crowd of women. "Get the hell off me you fucking bitches!"

"Oh, that's not nice!" one of the girls said, slapping him hard in the face. "That's not nice at all you asshole!"

While each man was carted off to his separate destination, the camera crew was hard at work capturing all the action, sometimes shoving the camera lens right in the actor's faces.

"Yes, that's it!" Bambi said to one of her crew. "I want those close-ups!"

In addition to the six cameras on the floor, there were an additional three cameras above the studio on runners that were able to move quickly from one section to another, all powered by remote control from a glass-enclosed booth on the balcony above. Several women using hand-held cameras took pictures of the action as it transpired, making especially sure to catch the expressions on the men's faces.

Within minutes all three men had been stripped of all their clothing and were restrained on vertical beds that were raised to a forty-five degree angle. They were positioned far away enough from each other so that they could not see what was happening to their hapless companions. They swore loudly at the women, especially Bambi, calling her the vilest names imaginable and accusing her of lying to them. Jim Eckstein threatened a lawsuit while Freddie and Eddie accused her of being nothing more than a "fucking cunt". Bambi brushed off these insults with acute indifference and made sure that the cameras caught it all.

"These idiots thought they were going to fuck us," she said directly into one of the cameras. "But we're the ones who are going to be fucking them—right up the ass!"

The crowd roared their approval.

"I'm going to take this huge fucking cock," she said, holding up a ten-inch pink rubber dildo, "and shove it right up Freddie's asshole!"

The camera followed her as she attached the strap-on dildo and had Freddie elevated so that he was perpendicular to the floor; his ass conveniently displayed through a cutout in the table.

"Time to take your medicine, mother fucker!" Bambi squealed.

"No!" Freddie cried. "Not without any lube!"

"Only pussies need lube!" Severity said, kneeing him in the balls.

Freddie screamed in pain as the dildo was forced deep into his rectum and the women responded with delightful, joyous screams.

"Give it to him good, Bambi!" Mayhem cried as she wrapped her hands around his limp cock and pulled hard on it.

"So, you thought you were going to use that cock of yours to shoot your nasty fucking cum all over our faces, didn't you?" Sinderella said to Freddie. "Well, that isn't going to happen, baby!"

Bambi plowed his asshole with relish, driving the dildo in as far as it would go and then pulling it out again, only to shove it in harder the next time. Freddie was actually beginning to shed tears. Seeing him cry made the women laugh hysterically.

"What a fucking wimp!" said one of the girls standing off to the side. Her name was Vicki Chase, a pretty Latina girl who had achieved great success in mainstream porn and had recently married another famous porn actor. "What's the matter, honey?" she said to Freddie as she held his teary-eyed face in her hands. "Can't take a little butt fucking, huh?"

"Stop! Please!" Freddie wailed. "You're killing me!"

"Oh, shut the hell up you little baby!" Bambi exclaimed. "You're only getting what you deserve!"

On the other table, only thirty feet away, lay the shackled, naked body of Eddie Cochran, his prick and balls on full display before a group of women intent on keeping him in a state of constant erection without provoking an ejaculation. His nine-inch meat stick stood up proudly, defiantly, in spite of the constant stream of verbal abuse he had to endure.

"Look at this cock!" a young blonde girl said as she grasped the rigid pole in her left hand. "I think it needs to be smacked!"

No sooner had she said that than she brought her right hand down hard across the tip of his swollen shaft, making him wince in pain.

"That fucking hurts!" Eddie cried.

"It's supposed to hurt, asshole!" she said mockingly, giving him another slap.

Even as Eddie was being both verbally and physically abused, Jim Eckstein was receiving no less from the group of women surrounding him. As a joke, the women had decided to encase his entire body, with the exception of his genitals, in a black, latex cat suit. The tiny slits in the uniform allowed him to see and breath, but his hands and feet were bound fast. An overhead mechanical device allowed the women to suspend his body in mid-air so that they could abuse his exposed cock and balls with impunity.

"Isn't this just lovely?" one of the women quipped as she wrapped a pair of nude-colored pantyhose around the base of Jim's erection. "It's so nice to have this big bad monster dick under our control."

Her name was Penelope Bailey, or "Mistress P," to her fans. She was a tall, lanky woman with bright red hair that fell almost to her waist. It was her most distinguishing feature besides her large, limpid green eyes. She rubbed the pantyhose back and forth against the taut flesh of Jim's penis, eliciting cries of pain.

"That burns!" he screamed.

"Oh, come on! Take it like a man!" she laughed as she increased her speed.

"No more! No more!" he pleaded, but to no avail.

The camera crew hovered from one section to the other to catch the various stages of the action as they played out before the bewildered and tormented men. Bambi had since stopped fucking Freddie's ass with the dildo and now had her friends take over. They kicked him, slapped him, spit in his face, and called him every disgusting name in the book as Bambi now assumed the direction of the entire film.

"It's time to give these assholes their injections," she said to Jane.

"We're ready to go," Jane replied, holding up three syringes.

Freddie's face contorted with newfound pain. "What the fuck are you doing?" he asked Bambi. "What's in those things?"

"It's a drug called 'EJAX-472," she replied. "Ever hear of it?"

"You mean the fertility drug?"

"The same. Now just lay there and shut up. Pretty soon your dick is going to take on a life of its own."

"Don't you need a prescription for that shit?" Eddie exclaimed. "How the fuck did you cunts get your hands on it?"

The word "cunts" provoked one of the women near him to pull on his ear savagely.

"If I ever hear you say that word again," she warned him, "I'll pull your ear off!"

Bambi instructed Jane to administer the injections, which she did, much to the consternation of the three men.

"EJAX is illegal in this country!" Jim cried as the needle entered his scrotum. "When I get out of here I'm going to sue your fucking asses—all of you!"

Jane chuckled softly as the syringe emptied its contents into Jim's bloated testicles. "All finished," she informed Bambi.

"Thank you, Jane," Bambi replied. "Now," she said to Freddie and the other two men, "in a few minutes you will feel a slight tingling sensation in your groin. Don't be alarmed. It's just the EJAX drug doing its thing. You will see a sizeable increase in penis length and a comparable increase in the size of your testicles. This is normal and will only last for several hours. By that time your body will be completely drained of every drop of sperm. It will be painful, but you're big, tough guys after all."

"Did we really need to inject them with EJAX?" Mayhem asked Bambi. "I mean, these guys were big shooters to begin with."

"I've given this a lot of thought, Mayhem, and I think we're going to have to take this thing to a whole new level if we're going to beat Steele."

"But these guys could bring a lawsuit against us."

"Let them try."

The men were allowed to rest for a half hour while the drug took effect. Sinderella used the opportunity to apply another coat of gloss to her lips.

"I'm going to start with him," she said to Bambi, nodding her head in Freddie's direction. "He's the cutest one and he's got the biggest prick."

"And you just love sucking on big pricks," Mayhem noted.

"And she loves being fucked by them too," Severity added.

Sinderella laughed. "First we suck, and then we fuck."

"What about you, Bambi?" Severity asked. "You want to fuck any of them?"

"I'd rather just stick to directing this one. I'll leave the fucking and sucking to you and the other girls."

Once the drug began to take effect, there were howls of delight and amazement from the crowd of onlookers as each man's genitals took on astounding new dimensions. Freddie watched in horror as his prick grew several inches longer than its normal length, the increase abating only when he had reached a full thirteen inches. His balls had grown to three times their normal size, now resembling two firm plums that hung tightly to the base of his shaft.

"Wow! That's fucking amazing!" an eighteen-year-old blonde girl said as she ran her hand up and down Freddie's massive tool.

Freddie was dumbstruck, as were the other two men. They simply could not comprehend what was happening to their bodies.

"This is really freaky!" Severity said as she examined Eddie's hugely engorged testicles. "They're the size of oranges!"

"And look at this guy!" Mistress P exclaimed, pointing a carefully manicured finger at Jim's shaft. "A fucking good foot and a half I'd say!"

Once the initial shock at seeing this incredible genital transformation wore off, Bambi began giving directions to her actresses, telling them to use the men any way they chose but to refrain from any severe physical abuse.

"And that means you too," she warned Severity.

"Aw, come on, Bambi," Severity whined. "No kicks to the balls?"

"No."

"Punches to the face?"

"I said no."

"Not even a little broomstick up the ass?"

"Not even that. Now I told you. I don't want this to become another hardcore S&M film. They'll only compare me to Sado Lady and I don't want that. Just keep it light, okay?"

"But you did such a nice job fucking Freddie with that strap-on."

Bambi gave her a stern look.

"Okay, okay,' Severity said, taking the hint. "Whatever you say. You're the boss."

"Yes, I am. Now as long as you go gentle with them, you can use your whip or whatever else you want. But don't cause them any real pain. Got it?"

"Got it."

As planned, the first to descend upon Freddie was Sinderella, her lovely, sensuous lips now coated with a thick layer of gloss that shone with a sparkling iridescence under the powerful lights. She was only a few years younger than Bambi but had already made quite a name for herself in the adult film industry as one of the most sought after women for roles that required a tough female lead. She had become well-known for her incredible handjob technique, but it was her impeccable blowjob skills that had earned her a Saturn Award for "Most Promising New Actress" a few years earlier. She prided herself on getting a man to blow his wad in under a minute, and she rarely failed in that regard.

"I want you," Bambi said to the woman running camera three, "to get right up close so that we get Sinderella's lips slowly opening up and coming down on the cock."

The woman did as she was told, positioning herself so that the monitor screen across the room showed nothing but Freddie's huge prick and Sinderella's wide open mouth descending upon it.

"Beautiful!" Bambi said. "You work on him a little bit, Sinderella, while I go over to Eddie and Jim. "And whatever you do, don't make him cum!"

Sinderella nodded as Freddie's huge prick disappeared down her throat. She moved her head up and down on the shaft, her gloss acting as a perfect lubricant. Freddie watched the beautiful, brown-eyed brunette make short work of his cock, absorbing all thirteen inches of him without gagging.

"Oh, my God!" he moaned, as he gave himself up to the incredible pleasure of being forcibly felated.

Eddie was in heaven. Mayhem and Severity were hard at work on his tool, using a generous helping of Vaseline to masturbate him while stimulating his prostate at the same time.

"Glistening from both ends!" Mayhem laughed when she saw Bambi approach. "What do you think?"

"Messy, but nice. Just remember, don't make him cum. These guys have got a lot of pussy to satisfy first."

"I thought you girls were going to really give it to us," Eddie said to Bambi. "You know, like Sado Lady does with her men."

"If you don't behave yourself that might still be an option," she warned him. "Just be cool and do as you're told and everything will be fine."

The camera crew whizzed about Bambi as she made her way through the crowd, trying to capture as much of the women's reactions as possible. As she approached Jim, she realized that something was wrong.

"No, no, no!" he shouted. "I don't want that fucking thing shoved up my ass!"

"He's giving me a hard time, Bambi!" Mistress P grunted as she removed a six-inch dildo from his rectum. "I'm going to twist his balls off any second now!"

"I suggest you comply, Jimmy boy," Bambi told him. "Otherwise there are other far worse things we could do to you."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Like drink your mistress's piss?"

"You wouldn't!

"Don't push me."

"Let me sit on his face and pee in his fucking mouth!" Mistress P said to Bambi. "I've been dying to put this mother fucker in his place!"

"Let's save that for later," Bambi chuckled.

"Save what for later?" Jim cried. "Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not going to drink anything from this bitch's hole!"

Without warning, Mistress P slapped him hard in the face.

"You'll drink whatever the fuck I give you to drink," she rasped. "And you'll like it!"

"Did we get that?" Bambi asked one of her crew.

"Yes, miss," the girl replied. "The whole thing."

Jim moaned loudly. "This is fucking insane. I want out! Do you hear me, you bitches? I want out!"

"Put some duct tape over this bastard's mouth!" Bambi ordered one of her tech crew. "And don't take it off until I tell you to."

"No, no!" Jim pleaded. "I'll shut up."

"Too late mother fucker."

Jim watched in horror as several girls held his head down while a thick strip of tape was placed over his mouth, effectively silencing him.

"Now if you're a good boy," Bambi said to him, "I might let them take the tape off. But if you keep it up, I'll have them wash your mouth out with soap. Understand?"

He shook his head up and down hurriedly.

fmcchris
fmcchris
565 Followers
123456...8