Bambi Does It Her Way-Rev.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"Sounds like you're on a roll!"

"I have to tell you, Bambi, I've never seen guys with dicks this huge. It's that EJAX drug you gave them, isn't it?"

"Well, they were big to begin with. But I figured...what the hell. A few more inches can't hurt."

"I'm actually enjoying those extra few inches. In fact, I'm getting so horny that I found myself wanting him to cum in my mouth."

"Don't let him! They're here to please us, remember that."

"No problem. I guess I'll go and fuck him now. My husband loves it when I fuck other guys."

Bambi laughed into the camera. "I guess we know who's the boss in that household!"

Cheryl mounted Jim so that her back was to his face. As soon as he entered her she moaned loudly.

"It's so fucking big!" she exclaimed as she looked down to see the thirteen-inch penis absorbed fully into her vagina. She cradled the obscenely huge balls in both hands, massaging the bulging sac as she bounced up and down on Jim's pulsating cock. Unable to speak because his mouth was still taped shut, all he could do was grunt as he watched the insouciant blonde's gorgeous ass rise and fall over the terrain of his sperm-filled monolith. Her tanned athletic legs turned him on immensely, and all he could think of was filling her creamy cunt with his own hot, viscous sauce.

Cheryl was a very vocal woman and had no inhibitions when it came to expressing her needs. She cajoled him, insulted him, and otherwise treated him like a man might treat a cheap, ten-dollar hooker. She abused his testicles until he thought she might make his sac burst, and then relent when her pleasure overtook her. To her he was only a handsome piece of beefcake, good only as fucking material and nothing more.

"You damn whore!" she yelled at him as her orgasm approached. "You fucking piece of male excrement! Stick that huge fucking cock of yours as far into me as you can you bastard! You fuck!"

Bambi now had three cameras recording all the action; one from above, one from behind Cheryl, and the other alternately capturing close-ups of their genitals and their facial reactions. The women in the crowd, sensing her cunt was ready to explode, cheered her on.

"Do it! Do it! You fucking bastard!" one girl said to Jim as she pulled on his hair. "Make your mistress cum!"

Jim pumped his penis in and out of Cheryl's cunt like a madman, silently praying that he would be able to hold back his own ejaculation.

The twitching of his cock must have set her off because she immediately brought both of her legs together and clamped down hard on his prick, setting off a series of orgasms that took her by surprise.

"Oh, God! Yes!" she cried as the delicious sensations washed over her entire body.

The audience applauded wildly as she rode out the crest of her orgasm. All Jim could do was to remain still, since his cock was entrapped by Cheryl's convulsing cunt. Over and over she screamed with joy as the incredible pleasure of her orgasm forced her to grab onto both of his legs for support.

"It feels so good!" she exclaimed wearily, as the intensity of her orgasm diminished. "So fucking good!"

"That was amazing!" Bambi said to Cheryl as the woman slowly crawled off Jim's body.

"I've never cum like that before, Bambi," she said, taking a drink of water handed to her by one of the girls in the crowd. "It must be that ridiculously huge prick of his that did it."

"I'll bet your husband's going to be plenty envious!" Bambi laughed.

"Oh yes, he will!"

"Well, I think that since he's been behaving himself so well we can take the tape off his mouth now." She bent over Jim, her face next to his. "I'm going to remove the tape. But if you give the girls any of your bullshit, it goes right back on."

He shook his head eagerly to let her know he understood.

Bambi tore the tape away with one fluid motion.

"Ouch!" he screamed. "Did you have to do that?"

"That's just a reminder. One more foul word directed at my friends and you'll get far worse than just having your mouth taped up."

Despite all the discomfort he'd been experiencing, Jim's prick remained as stiff as a board. When Bambi brought this fact to the attention of the crowd one girl broke down laughing. She was a relative neophyte to the porn world, a twenty-year-old Irish girl with striking, short red hair, green eyes, and a statuesque body that filled out her red leather cat suit perfectly. Her face was nothing short of utter perfection.

"I started as a fluffer," she admitted proudly. "But I'm really fucking glad that I don't do that now. I'd have a serious problem going down on these guys!"

"Oh, come on, Annie," Cheryl said to the girl. "If I can do it, you can."

"Maybe. But I'd rather fuck that dick than suck it."

With that pronouncement Mistress Annie hoisted her agile body onto the bed and straddled Jim's body, directing his huge organ between the lips of her pussy. She was already quite moist from watching him fuck Cheryl and she gasped when he drove his prick up all the way inside her.

"You're very beautiful," he told her as he began pumping his cock in and out of her cunt.

"And you are very lucky," she retorted, admiring his handsomeness but otherwise treating him as she would any other subservient male. "I expect you to make me cum just as you did with Mistress Cheryl."

"Yes, mistress," he replied, grateful beyond measure to be fucking such an incredibly beautiful woman.

Annie's movements were slow and sensuous. She enjoyed Jim's devoted attention to every part of her body that came in contact with his and allowed him to suck on her delectable girlish nipples until the pleasure drove her wild.

"That big cock," she said to him. "I'll bet you must be dying to shoot your jizz into me, aren't you?"

"More than anything," he replied, his breath becoming labored.

"All that hot semen just begging to be let loose inside my cunt. I know that's what you want."

"Yes, yes," he said, his balls expanding to accommodate the increase in sperm production. "I want to get as deep into you as I can and shoot my hot cum straight up into your blessed womb."

Annie thought his comment hilarious and laughed in his face.

"My blessed womb?" she said mockingly. "Who do you think I am—the fucking virgin mother?"

Her riposte made the entire crowd burst out laughing.

"Next thing you know we'll all be reciting Hail Mary's!" said Bambi, her jibe resulting in more laughter.

"Just keep fucking me you son of a bitch and keep your damn mouth shut!" Annie said to him, slapping his face several times.

Some men liked to be abused by women and Jim was one of those men. For most of his adult life he was only dimly aware that he harbored subservient impulses. Up until recently he was the one who dominated women, never allowing himself to relinquish control in his frequent sexual liaisons. But despite this, he always felt somehow unfulfilled; that the constant demands he placed upon himself to be in control were compromising his latent desires to be dominated. And only now, at this very moment, with Annie using and abusing him with utter impunity, did he feel himself finally released from the self-imposed limitations that once had ruled his life. He was now free to abandon control of his body, even his mind, to the superior feminine force that that Annie embodied and which now held him in its grasp. And he loved her for it.

For her part, Annie thought most men, even those she performed with in adult films and whom she felt kinship with, to be inferior to women. In this regard she was at one with many of the other women in the room. She knew how easy it was to control most men, and she used that power to manipulate what she regarded as the "weaker sex" into doing almost anything she wanted. Using sex as a control device, in conjunction with her stunning beauty, ensured that most men were helpless to do anything but slavishly devote themselves to her.

"I think I'm going to cum pretty soon," she said, feeling herself on the brink of orgasm. "And it's going to be a fucking big one too!"

"Cum for us Annie!" Bambi shouted.

"I mean it!" Annie said, gasping for air. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This asshole is going to make me cum!"

Jim was now fucking her furiously, his mind and body focused intently upon this impossibly lovely girl. He was barely able to breathe as he struggled to contain his orgasm while helping her achieve her own.

"You're going to make me cum!" she cried, beating her fists on his chest. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God!"

"Get a close up of her face, Amy!" Bambi shouted to the camera woman nearest to her. "I want that reaction shot!"

The monster prick worked Annie'cunt like a piston, never changing speed or intensity, always seeking the inevitable: to provoke the most intense release possible. And seconds later, that release came.

"Fuck!" Annie screamed, as the first wave of climax overtook her.

Unlike Cheryl, who had kept Jim's cock in a scissor hold all the time she was having her orgasm, Annie simply held her body slightly aloft so that Jim could continue to fuck her without impediment. She watched his cock drive in and out of her cunt with amazing speed, forcing her to experience one tumultuous orgasm after the other. The feelings of lust were so intense that she became temporarily inarticulate; only the beauteous smile upon her face giving any indication that she was in the throes of sublime pleasure.

Jim's body, encased in the cat suit, and while providing him with adequate ventilation, became nonetheless suffocating at this point. He yearned to break out of the nylon prison so that he could more effectively perform the function for which he had been hired. Reaching out toward Bambi, he implored her to set him free.

"Please mistress Bambi," he said even as he continued to fuck Annie's cunt, "I can't breathe in this suit."

Seeing that he was indeed in distress, Bambi ordered one of her crew to remove the top part of the cat suit, which she did without delay.

"Thank you, mistress," Jim said. "That feels much better."

"You just keep fucking her and don't you dare cum!"

Jim nodded and devoted his attention to the still climaxing girl.

It was almost four minutes later before Annie's orgasm ended. Even after she got off the bed her body was still reeling from the aftermath of the incredible fucking she had received. The other women applauded her as she walked toward the bathroom supported by two girls, her shaky frame advancing in baby steps, completely fatigued.

Bambi told the crew to remove the rest of Jim's clothing, leaving him completely nude. He was given a rapid sponge bath by one of the girls and then filming resumed as one girl after another rode his dick, each seeking her own sexual fulfillment using his newly enlarged equipment in any way they chose.

The camera crew was busy at work, filming every woman's climax in up-close high definition. The three overhead cameras caught all the action from up above and provided Bambi and her assistant directors with a panoramic view that encompassed all three sections of the studio. The fucking went on for hours, with each woman experiencing at least one climax, often many more, with some returning a second and third time to sample the pleasures of the men's freakishly huge cocks. So far, all three men had refrained from ejaculating. But Bambi knew that she could not count on them to restrain their passion forever, especially not with the EJAX drug floating around in their systems.

"These guys are going to have to unload soon or their genitals are going to explode," Mayhem said to Bambi.

"I know. I know," Bambi replied. "Have we got that slow-mo camera up and running yet?"

"I just checked with Jane and she said it's ready to go."

"Good. We'll start with Freddie first, then Eddie and Jim."

"The Three Stooges!" Mayhem laughed. "This is going to be something else."

Freddie had just finished fucking some eighteen-year-old brunette when Bambi approached him. The girl, whose pseudonym was Lady Nightingale, slid off his cock and with the utmost athletic grace hit the floor on both feet simultaneously. She smiled at Bambi and gave Freddie's bloated scrotum a gentle pat.

"He made me cum three times," she said to Bambi as she waltzed away into the crowd.

Bambi had long known what drew most men to porn. Besides the obvious desire to see attractive women fuck and suck, it was the "money shot," or the male ejaculation, brought on by a woman's mouth or hand, that made guys part with their hard-earned money. The ridiculously huge cumshots produced by such porn legends as Peter North, and more recently, Matt Hughes, were extremely popular with both male and female audiences; so much so that it had become a fetish unto itself. Watching a man deliver a long, sticky rope of sperm five to ten feet into the air, usually accompanied by a pretty woman's laughing face in the frame, had almost become commonplace in even non-fetish produced films, and those films whose male stars did not deliver those voluminous offerings usually did not sell very well. She had chosen Freddie and the other two men precisely for their ability to deliver big cumshots, but she had needed an edge. And it was her idea to use the EJAX-472 drug to give her that edge. It was not enough to match Lady Sado's production abilities, she had to surpass her rival if she were going to vanquish her. Her men would have to perform on an entirely new level; one which would both astonish and entertain even the most jaded porn aficionado. She would give them the impossible.

"How are you feeling, Freddie?" she asked him. "Ready to give up all that fucking jizz in your balls?"

"Yes, Mistress!" he replied, his breath coming in short gasps from his last exertion. "Please let me cum! Please!"

Sinderella laughed. "Don't you just love it when a man begs?" she said to Bambi.

"I do indeed darling," Bambi replied, watching Freddie's prick, still glistening with Nightingale's pussy juices, pulse with a life of its own.

Bambi ordered all the women to form a circle around Freddie, who was still lying on the bed with all four of his limbs secured. Eddie and Jim were now left alone with their aching erections, but they were able to watch what was happening to their friend on the overhead monitor, and what they saw made them green with envy.

It was Sinderella who once again took the lead. Grasping Freddie's cock in one hand she began to jerk him off with fast, determined strokes.

"No lube?" Mayhem asked.

"Pussy juice and precum, Mayhem," Sinderella replied. "I don't need any fucking lube!"

"I'll bet he pops in under thirty seconds," Severity said to Bambi.

"If I know Sinderella, that's not going to happen."

Sure enough, just as Freddie appeared that he was going to ejaculate, his tormentor released her grip and let his cock swing freely, thus depriving him of his orgasm.

"No!" Freddie cried.

The audience howled.

"You cum when I tell you to cum!" Sinderella admonished him. "At my pleasure, not yours!"

She went back to masturbating him, this time with slow, teasing movements that turned his pleasure into something resembling intense agony.

"Please, mistress!" he begged. "I can't take anymore!"

"You take what I give you!" she replied, slapping his erection hard.

The abandoned cock bobbed from side to side momentarily and then a long strand of pre-cum dribbled out of its tip.

"How does it feel to have your cock used and abused by all these women, Freddie?" she asked him, taking his prick in her hand yet again. "Don't you find it degrading?"

"Yes, mistress," he replied almost weeping. "Very degrading."

"I mean, look at you. A few hours ago you thought you and your two pals were going to do a bukkake with one of us. You were going to use and abuse us just so you could all shoot your sperm in our faces. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, mistress."

"So how is that any different from what we're doing to you?"

Freddie watched her hand, now slick with his own pre-cum, pull upon him more savagely. It was clear that she wanted to reduce him to what she essentially believed him to be: a subordinate, masochistic, weak-willed, pathetic little prick.

"I guess it's no different, mistress."

Sinderella suddenly grabbed his balls and smacked them hard several times, causing him to scream in pain.

"That's right you fucking son of a bitch!" she snarled. "You and your macho, cock-waving bullshit! You think you are something special, but you're not. None of you are! You are just a piece of meat to us. A piece of meat to be stepped on, kicked, spit on, slapped, and used in any fucking way we goddamn please! Do you hear me mother fucker?"

Freddie was now is so much pain that he could barely respond. He offered a feeble "yes" and then the crowd watched in both amusement and disgust as he began to sob.

"You're not a man," Sinderella said, letting go of his balls. "You're a utility. And now I'm going to force you to cum in front of all these women. These same women you thought were your inferiors are going to watch as I pull that detestable sperm from your bloated nut sack. And they're going to be laughing at you!"

She tightened her grip around the base of his superheated shaft and pulled on him mercilessly. The women tittered anxiously when they saw the huge melon-like testicles, now saturated with liters of pent-up semen, rise up and cling desperately to the base of his penis, knowing that it was only a matter of seconds before Sinderella's unforgiving handjob would force him to erupt.

"Oh, my God!" Freddie cried. "Something's happening to me! I can't stop it! I can't! I can't!"

"Let out all that disgusting filth you little piece of shit!" Sinderella exclaimed, giving his testicles a few hard slaps for good measure. "Shoot it all out you bastard!"

She masturbated him furiously now, knowing that he had reached the point of no return.

Screaming like a wild animal in pain, Freddie forced his entire midsection upward as he felt an indescribable sensation of pleasure overcome his entire body. His body and mind had been humiliated beyond measure. Yet it was this very abasement that fueled his lust, and although a part of him detested himself for his weakness, his being out of control and at the mercy of a powerful and dominant woman, not to mention the act of ejaculating in front of a hundred other strangers, heightened his sexual experience to an extraordinary degree. Debased, debauched, and reduced to nothing more than the slab of meat between his legs with all the attendant disrespect it deserved despite its size, all he could do was watch helplessly as his cock betrayed him at the hands of a sadistic and beautiful woman.

"Do we have everybody on this?" Bambi shouted to her assistant director. "We can't afford to mess up the cumshot!"

"We got it!" the director shouted back.

"I'm coming, mistress!" Freddie screamed. "I'm coming!"

"Cum! Cum! Cum!" the crowd chanted, desirous to see Freddie's prick finally surrender its creamy contents.

As Sinderella pulled up on Freddie's cock a gigantic wad of cum shot up into the air and over the heads of the astonished spectators, splashing directly into the lens of the overhead camera almost twenty feet above.

Every face in the room was turned upwards toward the offending strand of white mucus that clung from the camera lens with gravity-defying adhesion, their exclamations of awe overshadowed by the seeming impossibility of the exemplary event.

"Holy shit!" Sinderella exclaimed, genuinely surprised. "What the fuck was that?"

She hardly had time to contemplate the lone wad of sperm because Freddie's pecker was getting ready to launch yet another volley of white sauce.

A long, stringy rope of semen shot up into the air almost as high as the first one, followed by a half dozen similar explosions, all of which landed in and around the vicinity where the cameras were stationed. Fortunately, the agile crew was able to dodge the errant missiles but some of the women were not so fortunate. Time and again, the oncoming flow of sperm splashed into some unfortunate girl who could not get out of the way in time, or who was momentarily preoccupied. Screams of laughter and amusement filled the air and the crowd dodged this way and that to escape the onslaught. And through it all Sinderella kept hard at work tugging on Freddie's spitting cock, now using both hands to rid his balls of every ounce of sperm.

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers
123456...8