Bambi Does It Her Way-Rev.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"My God, Bambi!" Mayhem proclaimed. "This is fucking unbelievable!"

Bambi shook her head in wonderment as Freddie's cock fired off one rope of sperm after the other.

"If we don't win the Saturn after this, then I'm going to find a new line of work," she said to Jane.

"Oh, don't worry boss," Jane replied, as her eyes followed the trajectory of every spurt. "There's no way you're going to lose this time."

"It's a fucking sperm shower!" Severity laughed, turning her head just in time to avoid getting struck with a particularly long and nasty wad. "I hope the asshole doesn't have a heart attack!"

"Now I know why the drug is banned in this country," Mistress P said. "It's got to burn out the fucking guy's reproductive system. Just look at it all!"

Freddie was barely able to comprehend what was happening to him. From his vantage point, it was his drug-enhanced sexual organs, and Sinderella's commanding handjob, that were now in complete control of his orgasm. The twelve-inch monstrosity sitting atop two sperm-laden testicles, they themselves enlarged to the size of casaba melons, preempted any effort on his part to control his body in any feasible way. In effect, his body had betrayed him. Unable to move his limbs and at the mercy of the drug and Sinderella's powerful hands, all he could do was submit to the intense pleasure as he spurted out his vital juices in front of the cheering crowd.

"I love all this cum!" Lady Nightingale squealed, as she watched a humongous strand of sperm flash past her. "It's so fucking cool!"

Sinderella's hands and upper arms were coated with sperm. Some of the ejaculate found its way onto her neck and hair, but she continued to masturbate Freddie without pause, enjoying the sight of flying cum as much as the rest of the crowd.

"I can't wait to see what this looks like in slow motion!" Annie said, as she laughed at the incredible amount of semen spurting out of Freddie's cock.

The cameras caught everything; Sinderella's forceful handjob and ultimately humiliating treatment of Freddie's cock, his own stupefied reaction to his seething, uncontrollable orgasm, the incredulous reactions of the crowd, and the unprecedented arcs of frothy sperm as they were forced out of his cock by the dominant woman's continuous manipulations.

Bambi was thrilled. She knew that she had finally found a way to beat Sado Lady, and if the other two men could deliver in the same way that Freddie was now doing, her nemesis wouldn't stand a chance at next year's AVN Awards.

It was now almost five minutes since Freddie had begun ejaculating. His body was bathed in sweat and he was breathing very hard. Sinderella was still jerking him off but she was growing tired. Just as she was about to release him from her grip, his penis suddenly stopped ejaculating. Both man and woman sighed with relief as the audience gave both a tremendous round of applause.

"That was fucking amazing!" Bambi said to Sinderella. "You milked the bastard completely dry!"

Sinderella held up her hands. "Look at this. Have you ever seen so much sperm in your life?"

"Get a close-up of this!" Bambi said to the camera woman standing next to her. "There must be a gallon of spunk on her hands alone!"

Sinderella laughed as she stuck out both her hands in front of the camera. The sperm dripped off her fingers in giant clumps and she giggled loudly while she played nonchalantly with the sticky mass. After the camera woman had completed the close-up, she headed off to the bathroom to clean up. Freddie was pretty much ignored except that one of the staff made sure that he was given some water to drink. He felt offended by Bambi's lack of concern.

"I don't know why you're giving her so much credit," he said to the director, his breathing coming more easily to him now. "I'm the one you should be thanking."

"For what?" Bambi replied. "All you did was provide the sperm. It was Sinderella's technical skill and the EJAX drug that that did the trick—not you. You're just a goddamn side of beef."

The crowd laughed at her comment and a few of the women even slapped his cock and balls, toying with his still erect shaft as if it were their own personal property. At first Freddie winced when he saw the women's hands attack his vulnerable and still pulsating cock, but his discomfort suddenly turned to pleasure when he realized that he was about to have yet another orgasm.

"Look!" Annie cried, pointing at Freddie's erection. "The fucking thing is twitching!"

"No, not again!" Freddie exclaimed, trying to fight the overwhelming sensations in his loins.

"It's not possible!" Mayhem said, staring at the tip of his prick, which was now turning a bright purple color. "He can't possibly cum again after what we just saw."

Bambi knew better. "With EJAX anything is possible. Ladies! Get those cameras rolling! I think we're in for another eruption!"

Seeing that the women's abuse of Freddie's cock was actually stimulating him toward orgasm, she ordered them to continue slapping and fondling his genitals in the hopes of making him shoot another load of sperm. The slaps came fast and furious as the women jeered and teased their victim, demanding he deliver yet another round of cumshots.

Freddie's pain was assuaged by the powerful urge to ejaculate. The more the women abused his cock, the more he was driven to cum. His prick was now at full mast and primed to fire; his scrotal sac extended to its utmost dimensions.

"I can't believe this is happening!" he cried, his breathing once again coming in short, rapid bursts.

"Keep hitting him!" Bambi said to the crowd. "And get ready to duck!"

The women were on a roll. Completely taken up in the frenzy of abusing Freddie's genitals, they slapped, pinched, and pulled on his penis and balls until the combined force of their attack provoked yet another major ejaculation. This time the cum was literally beaten out of him.

"Go! Go! Go!" Severity shouted with glee as she joined in the fracas. "Make it spurt! Make it spurt!"

The evil little brunette was thoroughly enjoying slapping Freddie's bursting testicles, which in her mind compensated for not being able to actually castrate him, as she had hoped to do earlier. It was no mystery to Bambi, or anyone else for that matter, that the girl was partially insane. She could be sweet as pie one moment, and then do a complete turnaround and stick a knife in your backside—especially if that backside belonged to a male.

But now her hysteria had taken control of her. She pushed the other women's hands aside and laced into Freddie's cock with both hands, slapping it back and for the with all her might, causing him great pain.

"Bad penis! Bad penis!" she shouted as she pummeled his fleshy monolith. "Sister Severity is going to punish you for being such a bad, bad, bad boy!"

Freddie gasped as he felt his balls contract and push up into his body. The physical pain, the humiliation of having his genitals mercilessly abused, and the incessant mocking laughter of the crowd combined with the drug's effects to push him over the edge.

"I'm going to cum Sister Severity!" he screamed.

"Yes, cum, you fucking bitch!" she screamed back at him. "I must excise all that poisonous sperm from your body! Cum for Sister! Cum for Sister!"

As if on command, Freddie's dick spat out one long, creamy wad of ejaculate that sailed completely over Severity's head and landed in the hair of one of the onlookers. Mindless of where the sperm was going, Severity continued to beat upon Freddie's convulsing cock, sending ropes of his hot spunk flying pell-mell into the air. The women were delirious with laughter, as it became almost a game of duck, dodge, and hide just to escape from the wayward onslaught of cum.

"She's a fucking demon!" Sinderella said to Bambi, looking refreshed after washing the sperm from her body. "I love when she gets angry!"

"I'd rather have her work out her aggression this way rather than cutting off somebody's nuts," Bambi stated flatly, as she watched the crazy brunette tear into Freddie's genitals with unbridled fury. "Would you look at all that sperm? Fucking unbelievable!"

Huge shots of white cream sailed up and into the audience, sometimes reaching the incredible distance of thirty feet. Everyone in the first few rows eventually got baptized with Freddie's sticky effluence, including one lone camera operator on the balcony above.

Eddie and Jim had been watching the action from the beds in their separate enclosures, both amazed and titillated at what they were watching, knowing that they would not escape unscathed. Their respective penises were still fully erect, their libidos fully charged and awaiting only the compelling methods of their beautiful captors to release the semen from their swollen testicles. Both men had fucked roughly thirty women within the space of two hours and they were aching to cum, even if it meant they would have to undergo further abuse at the hands of their tormentors. What form their punishment would take they could only imagine as they anxiously awaited their turn.

Freddie, meanwhile, was experiencing great pain and pleasure at the hands of Severity. His cock was still shooting out loads of hot cum in every direction and the crowd had become quite hysterical watching the young, crazed dominatrix force wads of spunk from his tortured balls with every stroke of her punishing hands. It was quite disconcerting to watch his facial expressions turn from a frown to a smile every so many seconds, in tandem with the drug's pleasurable effects and Severity's vicious treatment of his penis. But despite all the pain, his prick refused to be conquered by the insane little creature, choosing to show its defiance by continually expelling one thick rope of spunk after the other, most of which splashed into portions of her upper body, including her hair.

Finally, after more than three minutes of constant ejaculations, Freddie's cock was drained. His head fell back onto the bed and he groaned loudly, begging Severity to stop hitting him. When she ignored his pleas, Bambi grabbed the girl's hands and warned her away.

"That's enough!" she barked at the girl. "You milked the son of a bitch dry. What more do you want?"

"Sorry, Bambi," the girl replied, slowly regaining her composure. "I guess I got carried away."

"Go get yourself cleaned up."

"What about me?" Freddie asked Bambi, his own body awash in his seed.

"You just relax. We'll come back to you later."

"Can't you let me out of this thing?" he whined. "I want to get cleaned up too."

"Just lie there and shut your mouth. We're done with you for now. Don't push it."

Bambi had a short discussion with her assistant director and another member of the camera crew and decided to continue filming, this time with Eddie.

When Eddie saw the crowd of women approach him, he swallowed hard and kept his mouth shut, knowing that any vulgarity directed at any of the women would be met with punishment.

"How are you doing there, ass wipe?" Bambi said to him as she inspected his cock and balls. "I see you're ready for more action."

"Yes, mistress Bambi," he replied meekly.

Bambi turned to the crowd. "Which one you has not, I repeat, has not had a good fucking today?"

From the midst of the crowd appeared a woman of about thirty years of age. Her name was Shari and she was a short, attractive brunette with huge tits, liquid brown eyes, and a smile meant to melt hearts. Bambi knew her only vaguely, but her reputation as a sought after dominatrix was well known. She had been married for ten years and had three children, all girls. Her submissive husband was devoted to her and often partook in some of her sessions with other subs.

"That would be me!" Shari answered.

Bambi smiled. "Goddess Shari. He's all yours."

Shari was dressed in a hot-pink latex jumpsuit that covered her body like a second skin. The front zipper had been pulled down half way to reveal her massive boobs, still containing milk from the recent birth of her third child. There was a small section of material that had been cut away from her genital area exposing her hairy snatch. Eddie, having fucked roughly three dozen women beforehand, found himself desiring the voluptuous woman more than any other he had fucked that day. As she climbed on top of him, he felt his penis involuntarily twitch in anticipation of being inserted into her creamy cunt.

"I expect you to give me lots of orgasms," Shari told him tersely. "I don't want to hear a single word out of you. Just fuck me with that big prick of yours and make me cum."

"Yes, Goddess," he replied, watching intently as she maneuvered herself over his shaft and drew him into her.

"Oh, God! Yes!" Shari cried, as the huge dick disappeared into her cunt.

Eddie was so excited by the woman's sexy face and body that he had to fight desperately to keep from ejaculating. Thankfully, she rode him slowly, savoring every single thrust as she worked to bring herself to climax.

Bambi and the other women watched with delight as her delicious body rose and fell upon Eddie's turgid pole. Shari had often complained to Sinderella that her husband's cock was not big enough to really satisfy her, but it was evident that Eddie's artificially enlarged organ was providing her with all the satisfaction she would need. Over and over again her entire body would freeze momentarily and then just as swiftly relax as she enjoyed a series of mini climaxes, all building up toward one giant, major release.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" the goddess cried, as her vagina began to spasm.

Her moans signaled Eddie to drive into her even more furiously, singularly overcome with the woman's earthy sexuality. The crowd cheered them on as Shari forced his entire shaft deep into her cunt. She held onto Eddie's thighs for dear life, writhing under the intensity of the incredibly pleasurable sensations going on between her legs, her face registering an almost painful expression as her cunt exploded in a thousand intense mini-orgasms, leaving her delirious with joy and gasping for breath.

And then a strange thing happened: she told Eddie to cum inside her.

"Please, please, Bambi!" the goddess cried, still in the throes of orgasm. "I want him to shoot off inside me! Please!"

It was highly unusual for a dominatrix to have her sub actually release inside her, but the odd request might have had something to do with Shari's recent pregnancy. Or, it might have been due to the fact that she was, for possibly the first time in her life, actually enjoying Eddie's sizeable penis to a degree not possible with her own husband's more meager specimen. Whatever the case, Bambi reluctantly agreed.

"Sure, go ahead, Shari. Eddie. Give the goddess what she wants."

Keeping in mind that the money shot was probably the most important aspect of many porn movies, Bambi had wanted to display each and every male ejaculation in all their potent, resplendent configurations. But the passion being displayed between the goddess and her slave was palpable and far too intense to dissolve for the sake of a visible, spurting cumshot. Seeing them fuck was more like seeing two lovers discover each other for the first time; eagerly exploring each other's bodies, yielding to the intensity of their electro-chemical reactions. It would have been an almost criminal act to have stopped such an electric union from being consummated.

Having been given permission to cum, Eddie hammered Shari's cunt with such fury that his face took on the appearance of a madman. All he could think about was her—her simple beauty, the limpid, brown eyes focused intently on his, her lusty, cajoling smile, and her majestic breasts that bounced up and down in front of his face as she threw the weight of her upper body upon his chest.

"I want that fucking cream of yours in me now!" she commanded him. "Give me everything you have! Give it to me you bastard!"

Eddie needed no further encouragement. Having miraculously refrained from ejaculating into the vaginas of over thirty other women that day, he was primed to deliver the biggest cumshot of life.

Screaming her name, he began to unload into Shari's quivering pussy.

As soon as Shari felt the first vehement blast of hot spunk assail her cunt, she started howling like a banshee. Eddie was now pumping her full of drug-enhanced cum; cum that had been denied release for hours on end. The exquisite pleasure of finally being able to ejaculate, and into the body of such a brazen and sensuous woman, made him behave as if possessed. He drove his climaxing prick rapidly in and out of her, spurting rope after rope of hot sticky seed deep inside her womb, filling her up beyond any standard measure with quarts of liquid lust.

Goddess Shari responded with a series of very powerful climaxes that were so intense in nature that she actually began to weep. These were not tears of sorrow, but tears of inexplicable joy. For the first time in her life she had actually experienced a real, honest-to-goodness orgasm, the kind of orgasm her husband, with his smallish dick, had never been able to give her. And as the sweet, lascivious sensations washed over her body, she kissed Eddie passionately, forcing her tongue deep into his open mouth. For several minutes they lay together in that position even as they both continued to cum. At last, when their lust had been sated, they disengaged; a huge puddle of semen on the bed under the spot the goddess had vacated.

"Fuck! That was intense!" Mayhem exclaimed, staring at the pool of sperm.

Shari slowly jumped down off the bed, struggling to catch her breath. "I've never been fucked like that in my life! Never!"

"You're dripping cum everywhere," Bambi told her. "Why don't you show the camera?"

A close-up revealed several trails of sperm emanating from her still inflamed pussy, which had worked its way down onto her lower legs and feet. She scooped up some of the semen with her fingers and then shoved her fingers in her mouth.

"Mmm, good!" she said, laughingly. "That's for you, hubby!"

Bambi leaned over Eddie, her breasts directly in his face.

"You did a good job, Eddie," she said. "Didn't he do a good job, ladies?"

The crowd roared their approval.

"See?" she continued. "We're not that parsimonious that we can't recognize when a little bitch like you pleases us. Proper behavior is always rewarded."

"Thank you, mistress," he replied, his face dripping with sweat. "That was most gracious of you."

Bambi stole a glance at his still erect organ. "But what the ladies and I would really like to see now is just how much juice you've get left in your banana."

"At least another half gallon!" Sinderella quipped.

"Well, we'll have to see, won't we?"

"What are you going to do to me now, mistress?" Eddie asked warily.

"Oh, I think it's time we tried something a little different." She turned to her assistant director. "Let's break out the pillory!"

When the other women heard this they shouted their approval in the most vociferous terms. The pillory was an old-fashioned device formerly used for publicly punishing criminals. It consisting of a wooden frame with holes in which the head and hands could be locked. However, this modern version, adapted specifically for training submissive males, was half as tall as its ancient prototype, with only one hole in the middle: an aperture six inches in diameter through which a penis and its testicles could be inserted and controlled.

Two members of the crew brought out the device and placed it next to Bambi, who ordered her staff to remove Eddie from the bed and secure his hands behind his back. Once secured, he was led to the pillory and his tumescent organ and balls were guided through the hole and locked in place with a metal clamp. The women gathered around him on all sides as Bambi pulled up a chair alongside him.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers
1...345678