Bambi Does It Her Way-Rev.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"Gangbangers Go Wild" won the Saturn award for best film the following evening. Jane, Severity, Mayhem, Sinderella, and Freddie, Eddie, and Jim all accompanied the beautiful writer/director to the podium where she made her obligatory speech. In the audience sat a disgruntled Jennifer Steele, her face a study in solemnity.

"I am very honored to receive this award," she said smiling broadly as she hoisted the statue above her head. "I want to thank the AVN Award people, all the actors and actresses, assistant directors, camera crew and staff for all their wonderful contributions toward making "Gangbangers Go Wild" a success. You've made me one very happy lady. I love you!"

Unbeknownst to Bambi and her entourage, there was one man sitting in the back of the auditorium who had not intended to be there. But after witnessing the media circus surrounding the previous night's expose of the meeting at the Ladies Social Tea, he had become particularly interested in this thing called "EJAX-472". And after seeing the film, his desire to question the woman who called herself "Bambi Dextruss," became imperative. He would indeed have to interrogate her concerning the drug. But right now, Sgt. Brown was happy just to sit back and watch the beautiful blonde revel in her accomplishment. As for Bambi, she waved enthusiastically to the cheering audience and threw them kisses, sometimes using her right hand, sometimes her left. It mattered little. She had, after all, done it her way.

THE END

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers
1...345678