Band Control Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A chorus of Yes's greeted me to include Jim. So I went and grabbed the cards. Game of choice was of course strip poker. More wine was poured and then we settled in a circle on the floor. I had everyone sit with their ankles crossed and pulled in so that as clothes were shed as much as possible would be on display.

First hand Denise lost. Off came the T-shirt to reveal a black sports bra. I was a bit disappointed by that.

Next hand Jim lost. Off came his sandals as he was still wearing them.

Next Denise lost again. Shorts came off leaving her in just her bra and white cotton briefs. (I was going to have to work on her undergarments!)

Next hand I lost. Off came my shoes.

Next hand I lost again. There went my shirt.

Next Amanda lost. Finally someone else. Off came her tank top under which she had a black lace bra providing a lot of support.

Denise lost again next, so I suggested that her bra should be next. She took it off and I took in her tits. Creamy white inside the tan line created by her bikini top. Dark nipples about the size of a half-dollar. For being 43, gravity and childbirth had not hurt her too much. Nice handful each.

At this time I introduced a new rule. Once a person was naked, they had to allow any use by any person still in the game short of actual sex. Pinching, stroking, petting, licking, spanking, fondling, kissing, spanking and other such activities were all permitted. No one objected, not that I thought anyone would. These people were mine for the foreseeable future.

Back to the game, Amanda lost again. She removed her pants, which covered legs that are thicker than I really care for.

Then Carol finally lost a hand and I was ready to see some of her charms. As she unbuttoned her blouse, I noticed that I did not see a bra strap. Sure enough, as she lowered her blouse I beheld some gorgeous knockers. No sag whatsoever. Small pink nipples that pointed up some as if laughing at the laws of physics. I wanted to stop and lick and nibble them right then, but I figured I had all night. She also sported a belly ring that looked very cute in her nice flat stomach.

I asked Amanda, "Do you like her belly ring?"

"Oh yes, I want one too, but mom wont let me get one."

"Denise, tomorrow you will take Amanda to get a belly ring and you will pay for it, okay?"

Denise replied, "I will take her after work."

"Good, I will want to see it when you get back."

Back again to the game, Denise lost again. She stood up to take off her panties. She started to sit back down but I stopped her. I had her pose and put herself on display for us all to see. She had a pretty heavy bush covering her nether regions. Turning her around, we saw a firm but not real small ass. Telling her that she was now out of the game and subject to each of us still playing, I wanted her to come over to me and present her boobs. I wanted to start a little higher pitch of sexual energy. I pinched and twisted her nipples hard enough to get a gasp out of Denise and to make those nipples stand up at attention. I then suggested to everyone that seeing each other naked was getting them excited and that playing with the losers was encouraged.


Denise was made to go to each remaining player for one hand and then move to the next. For the first hand I had Denise sit across my lap facing me alternating feeding me her nipples and kissing my neck.

Jim lost that hand and removed his shirt.

Denise left my lap and moved to Carol. Carol had her get on her hands and knees with her ass facing Carol. She proceeded to stroke and probe Denise's ass and pussy, occasionally flicking her clit. Jim lost again. So off came his shorts, leaving him in only his boxer-briefs. He was starting to show a bulge in his shorts.

Denise got up from Carol and moved to Jim. Jim, seeing that Denise was looking rather flushed and getting a very wet pussy from Carol's ministrations, decided to continue in the same manner. That helped Denise get even hotter as evidenced by the moans she started making.

Unfortunately for Jim, it did not have the same effect on his card playing. He lost again. He was out of the game. Just like Denise before him, Jim was made to pose although that was admittedly more for the girls than for me. Now with two people out I decided to let Amanda play with her mother this hand and Carol to play with Jim.

Amanda had no experience with another woman so she decided to try to keep her mom going by imitating Carol and Jim. It at least kept her worked up if not necessarily getting her any hotter. Carol on the other hand decided to start giving Jim a hand job and she seemed to have plenty of experience at that particular skill. By the end of the hand she had him so close to coming that a weak breeze would have sent him over the edge. Too bad for Jim that the hand ended and she had to stop.

I had lost the hand even though I had nothing to distract me. I took off my socks. Denise moved back to me and Jim moved over to Amanda. I started to rub on Denise's pussy and she was soaking wet. I decided to take it up a notch and started finger fucking her pussy. While I was doing that, I suggested that Carol show Amanda just what she had been doing to Jim. She moved over and had Amanda spit on her hand, which struck Amanda as a little weird, but she went with it. She started to get into it when she saw the reaction she was getting from Jim. So now that both of them were getting it good, we started the hand. Just as we were getting new cards to replace our discards, Jim started shooting all over the place. His come splattered on Amanda's hand, arm, and some on her boob. Amanda was a little surprised and let go of his dick so his come ended up on his stomach and legs also. Denise was close to going over the edge and I didn't want her to come yet, so I stopped finger fucking her. "Denise, crawl over to Amanda and Jim and clean them up with your tongue."

Denise did crawl over and started to put on quite a show in licking clean Jim and her daughter. She sucked and licked with abandon. Noisy, sloppy, and fun to watch. It got very interesting when she got to Amanda's tit. She not only licked off the come, but she also nibbled and sucked until the nipple was hard and poking out even though she still had on a pretty heavy bra.

We continued the hand, and with everything going on around her, Amanda lost. But she also was able to take off her socks so she still had her bra and panties on.

By this time plenty of sexual energy was flowing and the girls were starting to show it. They were getting flushed and breathing a little heavy. I decided to stop having Jim and Denise going from person to person, and just go to whoever called them when called. Carol wanted Jim again so that is where he went. She promptly settled him in to sucking her tits and rubbing her pussy through her shorts. I called Denise over to me and instructed her to sit next to me and play with herself. I told her to masturbate and play with her own tits. Then I told her to make sure I knew when she was about to come. She sat down next to me and started twisting her nipples with her left hand and with her right hand she opened up her lower lips and exposed the man in the canoe. She started working her clit with ferocity and was bucking on her hand in very little time.

The hand was dealt and played. Just before we all exposed our cards however, Denise let us know she was about to come. I told her to lie down and expose herself to us. Then I told her to take herself over the edge. She came with a shuddering, screaming orgasm. Her love juices were flowing freely from her sopping hole. After about a minute or so the waves subsided and she was a mess. I told Amanda to come over to her mother and lick her clean. I felt that turnabout was fair play. As Amanda leaned over to suck up her mother's sweet nectar, I started playing with her bra-clad tits. This was a serious bra that I had a time just finding her nipples through. I was hoping she would loose this hand so we could get rid of the bra quickly.

Once Denise was cleaned up, I told her to go to the kitchen and get us some more drinks and snacks. Then we went back to the game. Amanda did not loose as I had hoped but Carol did loose. She removed her shorts and revealed a nice thong panty. Light blue that contrasted with her tan very nicely. The thong back came up and wonderfully separated a gorgeous ass. I was tempted to stop the game right then and take care of my raging hard on by sinking it deep into Carol. I really wanted her but decided to play this trough to the end.

Next to loose was Amanda. Finally the bra came off. Her tits sagged pretty badly for someone of her age, but then again these were some very big tits. The nipples were rather large and very pale. I thought that these boobs were custom made for some serious breast bondage. I would be trying some of that soon I was sure.

I lost next and removed my pants. That left three of us still in the game with one item of clothing left.

Denise brought in a tray of snacks and beers for everyone at this time. She seemed to be amazed by her daughter's boobs. It looked like she just wanted to love on them right there. I asked Denise if that was so and she said, "Yes. Big breasts have always fascinated me."

I would not let her play with her daughter just yet. Instead I had her feed us snacks. And serve the drinks. Carol was still getting worked over by Jim and I thought that was about enough of that. I told him to move over to Amanda and do the same to her.

Next person out of the game was me. I lost and took off my boxers freeing my dick. Since I was in charge of the action I decided to change some of the rules. I instructed Denise to stop serving and come over and give me head. She started slowly. Circling the head of my cock with her tongue and driving me crazy. She then licked the underside of my dick sending shivers up and down my body. Finally she took me into her mouth. Warm satin would be a good description of the feeling of her mouth. As she was taking me deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat, I told Amanda and Carol to finish the game. This was the last hand, which was good because my head was spinning and I was having a hard time focusing on what was going on around me.

Denise kept up her sucking as I tried to focus on the game. As the hand ended, Amanda showed her hand first. Three queens, good hand. Carol then started showing her hand. First she laid down three fours, not enough to win. But then she laid down her last two cards, which were a pair of eights, full house and a winner.

Amanda was crest fallen, but got up to take off her panties. I stopped her though and had her come over to me. I told her to take her mother's place on my cock and put her ass up in the air. I was so close to coming right then that she did not need to be an expert to bring me off. I then told Carol to take off Amanda's panties for her. She did and slowly exposed Amanda's ass and pussy. I grabbed Amanda's head then and rammed my cock down her throat. I shot a load into her that was amazing in its quantity. I know how much it was because most of it came out of her mouth. She had never given head before and didn't know to swallow. She did gag violently however. I had Carol and Denise come over then to help Amanda lick up the remains. What an incredible feeling, having the tongues of three women licking your balls, dick, and upper thighs. Man that was intense!!

Card game was over then and my neighbors were all fully exposed except for Carol. After being sated for the time being I wanted to fully see the rest of my playthings. I had Amanda stand up and pose for us. Like I said her tits sagged a bit and her butt wasn't the best. Her pussy was covered with a brunette fur but was better trimmed than her mother's. I was thinking of using this girl for some of my fantasies.

Then I had Carol get up and take off those cute little panties. She was absolutely stunning. Smooth skin with no flaws that I could see. Her pubic hair trimmed into the shape of a little blonde heart. Very cute and it left the pussy essentially bald showing all her innermost secrets to anyone she would show it to. I was really in love with the look of this little hottie. I could not wait to taste her love.

While we rested a little bit to recharge, I asked some more questions to get to know my neighbors more in depth.

"I want to know what is the most humiliating thing you have ever done sexually. Jim?"

"That would be the time I had sex with a woman who looked like a horse so my buddy could make time with her friend. 'Taking one for the team' is not so embarrassing, but she was a freak. She rode me like a cowboy on a bucking bronco and screamed loud enough to wake the dead. I didn't get as much enjoyment as she did because she had such a big pussy that I barely felt her. On top of that, my buddy didn't even get to second base with the other girl. My girl was being so loud and wild that they could only stare in amazement and not get anything done."

"Boring, but as a guy I can understand how that would be embarrassing. What about you Carol?"

"While I was in high school I had a crush on a football player. He was 'the' popular guy. I went to a party after a football game that he was supposed to be going to just to try to get his attention. Well he did show up and I was able to let him know how interested I was in dating him. He was pretty pleased with that and by the time we really got to talk he was feeling good. He suggested that we go to a room with a little privacy and my heart jumped. It seemed to be going even better than I would have hoped. I knew he would want to make out some and maybe so something sexual and was prepared for that. Well, sure enough, we started making out and he fumbled along getting me out of my clothes. He started to fuck me and I could tell he wouldn't last long. Well he really wanted to come in my mouth and I really wanted him to like me so I said 'Yes'. He pulled out of my pussy and crawled up to my head, but before he got into my mouth he shot his come all over my face. I was horrified. He apologized like crazy and said he would go get something to clean me up with. He put on his pants and went out I assumed to get a washcloth or something. Instead, he got his friends together and brought them back to the door. Then he opened the door and showed me off to all his buddies. There I was naked with his come all over my face with him telling his friends how good I was and that there was nothing I wouldn't do. I grabbed my clothes and ran out of the house crying. Worse though was on Monday back at school, because the word had spread and everyone had heard that I was easy. I have never been so humiliated."

"Impressive, any pictures get taken of you?"

"Yes, and I was never able to get possession of them. I tried to of course, but the guys who had them always wanted me to basically be their sex slave for a given amount of time. I just couldn't give in to that though and keep any kind of dignity."

"Well we may have to see about getting those back for you in the near future. That is if you know where to find the guys that have them. Okay Amanda, your turn. Let's hear it."

"I already talked about it once tonight. But it has to be the party where I do not how many guys had me. Just like Carol it was all over school the next day."

"What would you consider to be the most humiliating sexual experience you have ever heard of then?"

Amanda replied, "I think the most humiliating would be having a woman sitting on my face forcing me to eat her cunt with another woman doing me with a strap on dildo."

"What did you think of licking your mother's cunt earlier?"

"It was not as bad as I expected it to be, and it seemed right to do it. But, I don't know if I would want to do something like that again."

Exciting lesbian sex scenes started flashing through my mind with those statements. But those were for the future.

"Denise, what about you. What is the most humiliating sex for you?"

"Back when I was still married, my husband wanted to try to spice up our sex life. I agreed with him because I could see the marriage slipping away and wanted to save it for Amanda's sake. He talked me into a lot of perverted, deviate sex. The worst for me personally was when he wanted to start swinging. He had found a magazine in a sex shop that had classified ads for the local area. He found a swingers group and contacted them. We went and when we got there, I was immediately blindfolded. I was told we were to be initiated into the group. I found out later that David was tied to a chair and forced to watch me being used.

"People in the group also tortured him when they were not using me. But I was taken to the middle of the room. Then a couple of the women of the group came to me and started taking off my clothes and showing off my body to the group. I could hear murmurs from the group as people talked about a particular body part and what they would like to do to it. I was treated like a side of beef. Once I was stripped completely naked, the women backed off and no one said or touched me for several minutes. It was rather unnerving because I didn't know what was going to happen. I heard something scraping on the floor after a little bit and was leaned down over a bench. It was taller and narrower than a bench for sitting on probably made just for the purpose it was being used for.

"It left me completely exposed. Ass, pussy, mouth, even tits were completely accessible. Then over the next hour or so I was used in every way. I wanted to scream but I would have a cock pounding my mouth. I had a dildo shoved up my ass and turned on high causing huge vibrations through my whole body. This seemed to get the guys off when they started fucking me. Occasionally someone would switch the dildo to my pussy while they fucked me up the ass. A couple of them even fucked my ass and before they came, would pull out and then make me suck them off the rest of the way. I was completely degraded.

Once all the guys had their fun and the women had some too as I licked several pussies as women would sit in a chair in front of me, I was let up. They finally took off my blindfold and I looked over at my husband. He was still tied to a chair and had a gag in his mouth. I was completely surrounded with naked people who had just had their way with me and I was totally disgusted. Then they showed me a video camera that they had used to document the entire episode. They told me that video was to ensure our silence. I would not let David take me back there again and don't know if the group still exists or if the tape exists."

12