Band Games Ch. 01

Story Info
Just a little fun between shows, is that to much to ask?
1.8k words
3
11.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands shook as I clasped them around the shaft. Damn, girl, get a hold of yourself. I looked around at the sea of faces, wishing I could stop being such a coward. My feet lurched backward. I was going to run, I had to run.

Just as I was about to exit the stage, I felt a hand on the middle of my back. I looked up and saw Jared looking down at me, waiting for me. He smiled reassuringly. I half-smiled back, knowing my cheeks were probably beet red. He looked so warm, so inviting. I nodded and his smile got even bigger.

I slowly turned around, and this time, I knew there was no going back. I had just made a deal with my own personal devil, or angel. I guess it all depends on the way you look at it. The bass started humming a few feet from me. Then the drums gave a solid backbone. Or, what I hoped was solid. The guitars started their slow melodic, intoxicating dance. Now, all that was left was me.

Again, I brought the microphone to my face. This time, my throat didn't close up. My voice rang clear across the static of the amps. The faces in the crowd melted away, and all that was left was the sweet hum of music and the lovely glow of stage lights.

After the gig, we packed up and piled in the van, intent on getting back to the hotel. So, I guess explanations are in order. My name is Danika Blaise. I'm a college dropout, as of about a month ago. I'm about 5' 6" tall, super tan, with dark hair and even darker eyes. I'm not anorexic, but I swear I am no hippo either. I am the newest addition to Harlequin's Edge, a band here in downtown Seattle. Don't ask about the name, I have no clue either. I can sing, and that is what I do. I just get really bad stretches of stage fright.

I guess you could blame that on my mother. Every time I had a lesson as a kid, she would come and tell me how much I sucked. Yea, great way to help with my self esteem mom.

Well, on a better note. My band mates are totally cool with my need to adjust. First there is Perry, the bassist. He has that whole bad boy with a bad past who will do bad things to anyone who asks about him. Not my type of person at all, but he can be cool when he feels like it. Then there is Saiya, the best drummer in Seattle. Her beats are as sweet as liquid honey. She is my best friend, too. After her, you have the guitarists. And what majorly fine pieces they are.

Aiden has his long, dark brown skater-boy hair and green eyes. He is really arrogant and pompous, but he can be taught to do the right thing. Then there is Jared, with his extremely long black hair and blue eyes. Oh, how I wish I could let myself get lost in those blue pools of eternity. Okay, back on subject.

We have been making our way around the north-western half of the country on a supposed tour. It's been fun, but I'm thinking I want something more. Something I can sink me teeth into. That is why I plan on taking one of my relationships to the next lever. I am just not sure which one yet.

"Dani, are you okay? Have you even been listening?" I felt someone touch my arm. Looking up, I saw it was Aiden. His eyes looked slightly peeved, but it wasn't anything I couldn't deal with.

"Nah, I guess I was out of it. I'm sorry." I looked around at everyone, but they had all fallen asleep. Why had he woken me out of my reverie if everyone was a-freaking-sleep.

His emerald eyes took on a sarcastic gleam. "Oh, sorry. Here I was having a conversation with you and you weren't even listening. I could have been giving you the numbers to my credit cards and telling you where my hidden will was placed and you would have missed it."

"Oh, I guess you're right. Well, I guess it's good that you don't have anything worth wanting anyway, money or otherwise." I said the last bit a tad snidely, hoping to flare his attention. He cast a sidelong glance at me. I could see that I had baited him.

"How would you know if I had anything worth wanting? I've never given you the chance to see what's really worth wanting about me." He cast another look in my direction. I heard sarcasm in his voice, but there was a hint of danger there. I must say, I liked it.

"Are you sure it was you that is the one giving chances, Aiden?" I smiled seductively, flipping my hair over my shoulder as I turned my head. Even I knew I was a sight. Tonight I had dressed with extreme care, making sure to look slightly more seductive than usual. My dark red/brown hair was falling in waves down the middle of my back. My dark brown eyes looked black and bottomless, thanks for special effects from makeup. My outfit left everything to the imagination, while insinuating that it didn't. I had an ex-boyfriend who worked at the club we played in, and I really wanted that bastard to know he had done me wrong.

Aiden looked slightly shocked, but that was soon erased with easy confidence. "Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Either way, it I'd wanted a chance, I could have gotten one." He shifted in his seat, for about the fourth time. I thought I was a slight bulge in his pants. Now, I knew he was bluffing. He had been eyeing me since Saiya introduced me to the guys two years ago when I was a freshman in college.

I laughed. Then I took my hand and, while Aiden was busy watching the road, put it on his upper thigh. Slowly, I slid it up, and to his crotch area. There was a definite lump there. Maybe that was why Aiden was sitting all hunched over before, to hide his erection.

I had leaned over a little bit to reach him because the vans seats were so far apart, so when I looked up at his face through my hair, all I saw were his eyes in total shock. Oh, well. When he noticed me looking, his face switched to just sarcastic Aiden mode. I was a bit peeved, so, just to ruffle his feathers a little. I leaned over across the seat and put my foot on the break slowly.

Aiden's eyes got very wide then, with shock more or less. That or terror that I was going to kill us all.

"Now, be very still, and don't take your eyes off the road." My voice was low and urging. His eyes glued themselves to the road. I so had him. I eased my foot over and off the break peddle while I slowly, so as not to kill us all, straddled Aiden. It took a good two or three minute time span, but by the time I was done Aiden's pants looked like they were going to bust open. I smiled.

I leaned into him, pressing my crotch closer to his, while pressing my lips to his neck. I felt him shudder. I moved my kiss up his neck, to his ear and back down again. My body started rocking against his, slowly at first. I rubbed my pussy against his bulge, I knew he felt how wet I was because I could see the dark spot where I was rubbing against him. I bit his ear playfully, tugging.

Then, as we stopped at a red light, I put my lips to his, daring him to try and take control. He tried. His mouth was sweet and ready. I'd teased enough. He wanted to explore, but I wanted to play. I tangled my tongue with his and eventually knew I had won out when we heard honking coming from behind us. As I pulled away from the kiss, I bit his lower lip telling him he better catch another red light.

I kissed his neck again, taking my hands and running up and down his t-shirt. I pulled back and gave him a look that said what I was about to do. He was ready. I slipped his shirt off of him and pushed my body closer. His skin was warm and I wanted more. We drove like that for a few moments, me exploring his body and grinding my hips into his as he navigated the streets of Seattle.

Slowly I moved my mouth to his ear. "Do you want me to touch you Aiden? Do you want me to jack you off so you can come all over me?" I asked in a low whisper; better not wake the guys in the back.

He moved slightly in his seat. "Yes. Please, yes." He pleaded. I looked at him and smiled. I looked out the window. Only ten more blocks to go.

"Fine. But make sure you go straight home. I want to have some fun there, too." I flicked my tongue out and licked his ear. He shuddered again, I think it was in anticipation.

Slowly, my fingers moved down his body. I undid his pants and pulled out his cock. It was about eight inches long and thick. I was very pleased. I worked the head first. Letting my fingers massage it slowly, caringly. Then I let my hand grasp all of Aiden. Slowly, so as to prolong the moment, I slid my hand up and down his length, stopping right before I got to the head. I worked up a rhythm, and felt him respond. His breathing grew faster and his body was tensing more often. I smiled to myself.

We were about to be home. Now or never. I brought my lips to his, slowly working the inside of this mouth with the rhythm of my hand. I broke the kiss and he pulled into our driveway. I moved my fingers over his head and jerked on his cock with a little bit of pressure.

His eyes filled with pleasure. Then, right before he climaxed, I stopped and leaned forward. "You want to play games; I promise I'll outplay you. Now, if you ever want to have some real fun, then let's go. But next time, oncoming traffic won't be in the way." I kissed him deep, raw and lustfully. Exactly what he needed. Then I brought my hand down one last time and worked his cock with everything I had. I got off of him right before he came all over himself. Too bad to see all that good cum go to waste. But it was worth it to add a player to my new little game.