Band Parents Ch. 02

Story Info
Two band parents let her hubby watch their coupling.
3.6k words
4.64
92.5k
24

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather was turning cooler, and even though Linda and I met almost every morning for our run, it was getting too cool to be making love on a blanket outdoors. We voiced our frustration to one another and were discussing getting a hotel room, as neither of us wanted to risk being caught having sex at home. We had even cleared our calendars for the tryst. The plan was supposed to be finalized on Monday morning for a getaway on Thursday while the band was having an after-school practice.

When I got to the park on Monday morning, Linda was already there doing her warmups and stretches. I stood near her on the track and started stretching too as I prepared for our run. Linda looked at me nervously and said, "there's been a slight change in our plans."

"Is Thursday not going to work?" I asked, ready for the disappointment to hit.

"It's a long story," she muttered. "And it's very complicated. I'll tell you after we run."

What could be so long and complicated that she couldn't have given me a synopsis now and saved the details for me later, but I decided not to press her on it. I knew Linda well enough by now to let her tell me in her own time. It was when we were walking our cool-down laps that she started to open up.

"It's this way. You know how I complain about my husband Charles being gone so much?"

"Yes."

"Well, this weekend, he was home, and we had a long talk about that." She paused for a long moment, then added "...and other things."

"Troubles?" I asked nervously.

"Actually, no," she smiled. "But a few surprises."

"Such as?"

"Uh..." She stammered. "First of all, he's going to be traveling less."

"You've wanted that," I said blandly, realizing that it could cut down on the time she could spend with me. I still dreaded the thought that our brief affair was going to end.

"Yes, I know..." she replied. She didn't sound very happy at the prospects either. "There's something else, too. We had a long talk about sex – or rather the lack of it, and... we, uh, got the basic issue straightened out and he promised to be more attentive... and... shit, I don't know how to say this."

"Blurt it out, Linda, I encouraged her. "I'll forgive you in advance for any lack of tact." Now I was sure she was going to end things between us.

She took a deep breath. As fast as she could say it, she spurted out, "We somehow got to talking about fantasies and things like that, and he confessed that one of his fantasies was to watch me with another man, and how hard that made him to think about it, and I ... I ended up telling him about you and me... sort of ... I didn't tell him I'd actually done it and I didn't name any names. I told it to him like a fantasy, that this gorgeous man in the band parents' organization was the kind of man that would tempt me to stray, the kind of man I'd readily climb in bed with. He wanted details of the kinds of things I'd do with this 'mystery man' and I told him everything you and I did in the park, the way you ate me that first time, the way I sucked you off, that wonderful fucking you gave me the next time we met. He was so worked up that he fucked me five times on Saturday night, talking about watching you pound my pussy – his words! – and every time he said anything about you cumming inside me, he came himself."

"Wow," was all I could say.

"So now he's all hot to go about watching us," she said as she looked at me expectantly. "And I told him I'd try and 'seduce' this man."

"So that's our slight change in plans?"

"Yes, if you're not freaked out by the whole thing," she said. "I know it's kind of a strange request and all..."

"Will he actually be in the room with us?" I asked.

"No," she said reassuringly. "His plan was to watch from the closet while I had my first time with you. . . or the first time that he actually knows about."

"I don't know," I said. "I've never been one to put on a show."

"I understand," Linda mumbled. I'm sure she was thinking that I was backing out. "But look at the special benefits this has to offer. For one thing, we can get completely naked. That's much better than being in the woods, and I've wanted to feel all of your skin against mine. Plus, we can make all the noise we want – and we don't have to use condoms!"

"But condoms were your condition," I pointed out.

"Yes, but no condoms is my husband's condition," Linda said, "because the rest of his fantasy is licking me clean once you leave."

I was a bit shocked. Charles was obviously kinkier than I would've expected. "Are you OK with it?" I asked.

"I guess I'm OK with it. Really I don't care. I just want to feel your cock without anything in the way. I want you to feel what my walls really feel like. I want to feel your big load oozing out of me." She seemed to be almost in a trance just talking about it. "And you know what else?"

"What?"

"I've discovered that the very idea that a load of sperm is oozing out into my man's mouth while he licks me makes my orgasms really intense."

"And how did you discover that?"

"Charles practiced it. Several times in fact," she giggled, then stopped and looked seriously at me. "Can we meet Thursday like we'd planned for the hotel?"

"I've already cleared my calendar," I assured her.

"Great. Just come over to the house around 10:00."

"What about prying neighbors?" I asked, suddenly more nervous about what they might see than what people walking the trail in the park might have discovered during our earlier adventures.

"I'm band president, silly," she laughed. "It's such a constant parade of people that the neighbors don't even blink anymore. But don't worry about the parade, I've told people I won't be home, since I didn't plan to be home anyway. Oh, and don't you dare jack off this week. I want you to leave a huge load in my cunt."

We met for our run every morning that week, and during our cool-down walks, we worked out the details and the script. At 10:00 Monday morning I drove up to Linda's house, parked my car and nervously knocked on the front door. She looked a bit panicked as she ushered me inside. We made a show of talking band stuff for a few minutes. I was sure I heard the upstairs floor creak slightly as we talked about the upcoming trip to a marching band festival. Linda stood close to me as we talked, touching my arm and batting her eyes at me. They were bright with lust. Then she leaned in and kissed me. According to our plan, I didn't respond like I was familiar with her kisses.

"What was that about?" I stammered with feigned shock.

"It's about the fact that I want you," she said forcefully as she wrapped her arms around me. "I want you to fuck me, right now. If you're not willing, then you can leave and I'll never mention it again, but if you are, then come with me..."

"I don't know..." I murmured, trying to sound hesitant.

Linda grasped my already-stiff cock through the front of my slacks. "I'll make it worth your while," she cooed. She moved forward, pressing her full length against me. Then, taking my hand, she pulled me up the stairs toward the master bedroom. Once there, she wrapped her long arms around me again and feverishly kissed me. I let myself respond this time.

Linda had, no doubt on purpose, placed us directly in front of the closet doors for this kiss. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the louvered closet door move slightly as Charles moved to get a better view as this 'stranger' kissed his wife. I closed my eyes and moved both my hands to grab Linda's firm buttocks. I began to work her loose denim skirt up in the back until I had it bunched up around her waist, then I slipped my hands under the waistband of her silky panties and began to knead the warm flesh in my hands. I knew Charles could see every bit of this because I had subtly turned us so that her back was to the closet. I pushed her panties down slightly so he could watch as I traced a finger down the cleft between her cheeks and began moving toward her asshole. I thought I heard a muffled groan from the closet. Maybe Linda did, too, because she moaned out loud as if she was trying to cover it – or maybe she merely groaned because my finger had made contact with the crinkled rosebud of her anus.

"My, aren't you the naughty one?" she giggled.

"Me? Naughty?" I teased. "You're the one who did the propositioning here."

"Yes, I did," she giggled. "And you're catching on very quickly."

I removed my hands from Linda's ass, leaving her skirt bunched up in the back. As I slowly turned us so Charles could get a better view from the closet, my hands moved to the front of her shirt to fumble with the buttons there. I got most of them undone, then opened her shirt to reveal the next layer. She was wearing a baby-blue satin bra with a front clasp, nearly identical to the white one she had been wearing during our first tryst on a blanket in the woods. I opened the clasp, again pushing the heavily padded cups aside to reveal her tiny breasts with their dark, puffy and very sensitive nipples.

"I hope you're not disappointed," she murmured, biting her lip as she looked into my eyes. "I'm so small." This was the same thing she had said when we first began our affair, and I responded the same way I had then. I lowered my head and took a nipple in my mouth. For Charles' benefit, I made sure to make my slurping noises extra loud. Linda's moans were louder than her usual purrs, too. While I was busy sucking her nipples to full hardness, Linda quickly shed the rest of her clothes until all that remained were the pair of baby blue panties that matched her bra. She lifted my head away from her breasts and had me stand up. I hated to take my mouth off her tasty nipples, but I stood and took a step back to admire the view.

Linda smiled coyly at me, then turned her back and pushed the panties down over her hips. She gave a little wiggle as she smiled over her shoulder at me and I was tempted to drop to my knees for a taste of her cheeks, but there wasn't time for that. She kicked the panties off onto the pile of her clothes and turned to face me. Right away I noticed she'd trimmed up her pubes. All that was left now was a "landing strip" of very short blonde fuzz.

Once Linda had shed her panties, she began to strip me, starting with my shirt, which she unbuttoned and pulled from the waistband of my slacks. Her hands were trembling, whether from nerves or arousal, I couldn't tell. Next, she opened my belt, popped the button of my waistband and yanked down my zipper in what almost seemed like one motion. Hooking her thumbs in my belt loops, she jerked my slacks roughly down over my hips and let them fall to my ankles, where I kicked them and my loafers off at the same time. She dropped gracefully to her knees with her head at the same level as the erection starting to strain my underwear, and I noticed that she had subtly turned me so that Charles can see everything as she pulls my briefs down. My cock, almost completely hard by that point, bounced up when she freed it from its tight confines, almost hitting her in the face.

"Beautiful" she moaned as she grasped it with both hands. "And little bigger than I'm used to," she added, looking up to give me a wink that only I could see. She opened her mouth wide and took about half my length in for a quick deep suck, then pulled her mouth off me with a loud smack. "I'd love to just keep sucking until I could drink you dry," she said in a sultry voice, "but I've got to have this beauty inside me as soon as possible."

She stood and, grabbing my raging erection, pulled me to the bed. Releasing her grip on my cock, she fell onto her back and lifted her knees, spreading herself wide. In this pose I'm sure even Charles could see how wet and wide-open her pussy was. She was so wet that her juices had begun to run out of her and down her thighs as we were standing, and now I could see a fresh pearl of liquid poised at the entrance of her vagina, just about to slip down the crack of her ass. I leaned down and noisily licked it up, bringing a loud moan from her as my tongue swiped upward and bumped her erect clit. It wouldn't have taken long to get her off, but she pulled at my shoulders and I clambered between her outspread thighs and lowered myself onto her. Our lips and tongues met in a blistering open-mouthed kiss at almost the same instant that my erection began to slip into her. I slid all the way into her pussy with absolutely no resistance at all. The moan she let out as I entered her would have been a scream had our mouths not been locked together in such a passionate kiss.

I loved the feel of her vaginal walls without the condom in the way. She was slick and velvety, almost hot inside, as I began to work my cock in and out of her in easy, full-length strokes. Linda wrapped her legs around my waist and locked her ankles behind my back, opening herself even wider to my penetration, and actively fucked back at me. Her hips would roll away from me as my cock slid out of her, and just as I would reach the apex of my stroke, with only the head of my cock in her grasping pussy, she would tilt her hips upward to accept my downstroke while digging her heels into my ass to pull my crotch toward hers. When I was fully inside her with my balls bumping against her ass, she would let out another moan and I could feel her walls clamping down on my shaft.

Soon she unlocked her legs from around me and spread her knees wide, took her hands from my shoulders and pulled her own thighs wider and toward her chest. "Fuck me hard and deep," she panted. "I love your big hard cock in me."

Moving up on my knees, I took Linda's legs and draped them over my shoulders and began to pound into her pussy as hard as I could. She went wild, moaning and thrashing on the bed, clawing at the sheets. The same litany of dirty talk that accompanied our first coupling began again as she reached the first of a string of climaxes that took all of my willpower and determination to ride through without cumming myself.

Even that, apparently, wasn't enough for her this time, for she soon reached down and began playing with herself as I fucked her. My pubic bone was mashing against her finger as she rubbed her clit, and I'm sure it was causing quite a lot of pressure on her clit. It just made Linda go even wilder. After just a few moments of this, her entire body went completely rigid. Then, with an ear-splitting scream, she went over the edge with a huge climax. Then she went limp, letting her legs fall back down to the bed. I stopped plunging into her for a moment, letting the "aftershocks" of her climax squeeze my cock. I could feel her juices literally pouring out of her and running down my balls to drip on the bed.

Linda soon regained a little strength, enough to pull me down for a passionate kiss. Then she held me close and whispered in my ear, "I want to ride you." I rolled us over without pulling out of her and she rose to her knees and began rocking her hips as she sat on my cock. Now and then she would lift herself up and let my cock slide almost all the way out of her, then slide back down until our groins met again. I'm sure Charles could see my cock sliding in and out of his wife quite well from his vantage point in the closet. I watched her as she blissfully ground herself against me. Her eyes were closed and there was a contented smile on her flushed face. Her smile got even bigger when I reached up with both hands and began to play with the hard nipples that stood out from her small pointy breasts.

After a few minutes of this, Linda opened her eyes and winked at me mischievously. Taking one of my hands, she drew it toward her mouth and sucked sensuously on one my index finger as she lowered herself down to me. As our chests touched, she whispered, "Finger my ass." I obliged her by gripping her cheeks in both hands and slowly spreading them even more as she hunched up and down on my erection. Scooping up some of the copious juices from around Linda's pussy and moving them up to her already lubricated ass, I started gently running a finger around the crinkled little rosebud of her anus.

"What do you think you're doing?" she said with mock indignation as she lifted herself up and winked at me as if to encourage me to play along.

"Don't you like it?" I asked.

"Well, actually, it does feel kinda nice," she said hesitantly.

I didn't reply, but began applying a bit more force to my gentle rubbing of her rear opening. Linda responded by pressing herself down harder on my cock, which caused her anus to push itself out at me slightly. I took that as my cue to begin working my finger inside her rectum. With all the lubrication it was quite easy to slip a finger all the way inside her.

"Oh, my GOD!" Linda wailed. "No man has ever been there before, and ... OH! I think I'm going to fucking cum again! Wow!"

I could feel her muscles clamping down on both my finger and my cock as all her passages began their ride through a huge climax. Linda was incoherent, screaming, beating her fists against the mattress and bucking her hips uncontrollably. She even bit my shoulder at one point, though not hard enough to hurt.

I had, somehow, managed to ride through her earlier climaxes, but I could no longer hold back the flood of sperm that began to boil up from my balls. As Linda went rigid atop me, I bucked upward, thrusting my cock so deeply into her that I could feel her cervix against my cock-head, and then I erupted into her, filling her womb from point-blank range with an absolutely enormous ejaculation. I don't ever recall feeling as if that much cum was pouring out of me. Jet after jet pulsed from me and her walls squeezed me as if milking me for more.

I had barely caught my breath from that overwhelming orgasm, in fact my cock was still twitching inside her, when she rolled me off of her. When we disengaged, my cock made a loud wet slurping noise as it pulled out of her tight pussy. She made a point to look at the clock. "Damn!" she exclaimed. "I didn't realize how long we took! I need to straighten things up and get the smell of sex out of here before Charles comes home for lunch,"

We both stood and she helped me find my clothes. As I hastily dressed, she busied herself with the pantomime of tidying up the room, though I knew it would only be seconds after I left before Charles would come out of his hiding place and begin to lick up the huge load of pearly jism I had deposited in his wife's cunt. Once I was dressed, she pulled me close and gave me goodbye kiss that soon had my cock stirring again. "That was an incredible fucking you gave me," she said as we embraced. "Do you mind letting yourself out?" Before we let go of each other, she whispered in my ear, "I'll call you later."

I stumbled wearily down the stairs toward the front entryway and let myself out. Just as I was stepping through the door into the cool mid-day sunshine, I swore I could hear the floor creak. Then I heard Linda moan...