Band Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you keep kissing me like that, I'll be late picking up Abby," she groaned as she checked her watch. "As it is, I've got to hurry just to get a shower so I don't smell like sex when I pick her up." She leaned in to kiss my cheek. "And you better wash your face and brush your teeth." Linda hurriedly stood and slipped on her thong panties and her shorts, then rearranged her bra and re-buttoned her blouse. I got dressed, too. We shook out the picnic blanket and gathered everything up for our walk back to the parking lot.

When we got there, she looked nervously around as if to check for possible prying eyes, then kissed me softly on the cheek. "Tomorrow for a run?" she asked.

"Definitely," I said with a smile. "Got to keep in shape."

The next several mornings were rainy, and though Linda and I met and ran for our exercise, we didn't linger to talk much. It was well into the next week before the weather was pleasant again. Even then, that Tuesday morning was foggy. We enjoyed our run and our cool-down laps the same as always.

"This fog is supposed to burn off later and finally let us have a nice day," she said as we were gathering our things. "Ready for another picnic?"

"You bet."

"Same place and time?"

"Sure," I said, my cock starting to rise just at the thought of our last picnic. "Chicken again, or something else?"

"I'll get us some subs," she told me as she turned to go. "See you for lunch!"

I hurried home for a shower before slugging through the pressing business of the day. While I showered, I thought about Linda's mouth on my cock, the way she covered every inch of my cock and balls with her slippery tongue, and I decided to do something I hadn't done for several years. Stepping from the shower, I grabbed my razor from the medicine cabinet, climbed back under the running water with my back to the spray and proceeded to lather up and shave my balls. Linda's tongue felt fantastic, but I was certain we'd both enjoy it more if there weren't all those long hairs in the way.

My shower finished, I dressed and went to my home office to deal with a couple of pressing issues for my clients.

By the time I'd taken care of my clients, it was nearly 11:30 AM. I realized that I had just enough time to run one necessary errand before meeting Linda for lunch at the park. I headed for the drug store and found the aisle with the condoms. Not having bought condoms since college, I was met with a befuddling array of choices. Thin, normal, ultra-sensitive? Lubricated or not? Colors? Ribbed? I chose a three-pack of lubricated Trojans that promised greater sensitivity. I did remember that condoms cut down on how much of my partner's inner walls I felt, and I didn't want to miss many of those sensations with Linda.

"11:50. Just time to get to the park," I thought aloud as I started the car and the dashboard clock lit up. I tried not to drive too fast through the residential streets on my way to lunch, but it was hard to be patient as I imagined what could happen after lunch. It turned out that I was the first to arrive. Slipping the small pack of condoms into my back pocket, I strolled toward the picnic tables to sit and wait for Linda to arrive, taking care to toss away the sack and sales receipt from the pharmacy. "Can't leave evidence," I muttered as I dropped them into the trash barrel.

I had just gotten settled on the picnic bench when Linda drove up and parked several spaces away from my car. She bounded out of her SUV with a bag from Subway in one hand and her purse in the other. She did a bit of fumbling trying to get the blanket out of the back seat and put her keys away. I was about to get up and offer to help her when she appeared to get it all under control and start strolling my direction. Today she was wearing a loose-fitting one-piece print dress, about knee length.

"You've been waiting forever, haven't you?" she asked nervously as she walked up to me.

"Actually, no," I reassured her. "I just got here myself. Can I carry something?"

"Thanks!" she gushed, offering the blanket so I could take it off her arm. "I was afraid I'd have to make two trips there for a while. Lead the way."

I headed off along the trail in the woods, not quite sure where I was going. I was sure I'd gone too far at one point, when Linda spoke from behind me. "That next opening on the right." Suddenly I was back in a familiar place, carefully picking my way back to the clearing made by the fallen tree. I spread the blanket, and sat down to pull off my shoes.

"Is the Italian Sub alright by you, or do you want this ham and cheese?" she asked as she began digging in the bag she brought with her.

"Either one is fine by me," I said.

"I just grabbed cokes and potato chips too. Is that OK?" she asked. "I'm sorry I didn't take the time to ask this morning."

"It's OK, really," I said. "Honestly, my mind isn't really on food."

She laughed. "Mine either, but I'm certain we're going to need our strength."

"I hope so," I answered with a wink. I took the Italian sub and my bag of chips and canned coke. We ate in silence. I think both of us knew that the food wasn't why we were here this time.

Once we were finished -- and it was a surprisingly short time -- we bagged up our trash and wordlessly moved into each other's arms, our kisses turning deeply passionate almost at once as we settled onto our sides on the blanket. I slipped a hand under the hem of her dress and slid it up the back of her thigh until it met the back of her panties, where I slipped under the leg band and cupped the cheek of her ass. She responded by grasping my already hard cock through my jeans. She broke our kiss and gazed at me with an expectant look in her eyes. I pulled my hand from under her dress and reached into my back pocket. Holding the condom packet up to her face, I said, "Is this what you were hoping for?"

If Linda's kisses were passionate up to that point, they were chaste in comparison to what came next. She not only kissed me, she pounced on me. I was knocked flat on my back as she crawled onto me, stretching her full length, pressing every inch of her body against mine. Rolling off me, she tugged frantically at my belt. When it was loosened, she went after the snaps of my jeans with the same ferocity. My jeans thus opened, she tugged downward at the combined waistbands of my jeans and my boxers. I lifted my hips to help her. She stopped once they were all bunched around my knees and knelt to suck briefly on my cock.

Pulling her mouth away, she looked up at me with a glassy-eyed expression and said, "Put that rubber on, quick. I need you inside me."

As I fumbled with the wrapper and rolled the condom down my cock, Linda reached up under her dress and pulled off her panties, tossing them over to where her shoes were on the edge of the blanket. Then, lifting the loose-fitting dress over her hips, she turned and knelt on the blanket, facing away and presenting her ass to me. I could see how wet her pussy was and I couldn't wait to finally get my dick inside her. As I positioned myself behind her and took hold of my cock to aim it at her entrance, Linda reached between us and took over for me, angling my cock toward her pussy and pressing herself back until I began to slide into her.

She was so wet that I slid in easily. I was most of the way in when I felt my cock "bottom out" in her. She moaned and I felt her wet walls clamp down on my cock as she began the first of many climaxes. I started to move in and out of her in long slow strokes that she met with gusto. Every time I pushed in, Linda would push back against me, urging me to push deeper. I tried to give her what she wanted.

I wanted this to last -- Who knew if or when we'd ever get a chance to do this again? -- I began moving in and out of Linda's pussy with slow full-length strokes. Linda responded by moaning almost constantly. When I had pulled back to where only the head of my cock was left in her pussy, it seemed like a sigh as if she was disappointed. When I was buried in her depths it sounded like a purr of contentment.

It wasn't long before she took charge of our lovemaking, pushing herself back against me, grinding her hips in circles and flexing her inner muscles. The sensations were incredible, and she accompanied it with a running litany of increasingly filthy language, encouraging me to even greater arousal and driving me along with her words and her moans and grunts.

I lowered myself to where I could kiss along her spine while we fucked. Every time my tongue hit a certain spot between her shoulder blades, she would get even wilder; the spasms in her pussy were evidence of that, so I kept licking that spot until she was practically screaming from the sensations.

Soon I reached under her and began pulling on a taut nipple, which brought a fresh wave of moisture from her cunt and caused her to cry out, "Fuck me! Make me cum all over your cock." I figured I'd help her get there by reaching down and fingering her clit, but just as the thought entered my head I could feel Linda's fingernails bumping against my balls and knew that she had taken matters into her own hands. I concentrated instead on licking that surprise erogenous zone between her shoulder blades and pulling on each hard nipple in turn.

Linda's sounds during sex were nothing in comparison to the wail that came up from her when her orgasm overtook her. I don't know how I rode out her climax, but despite the frantic motion of her hips and the even more intense internal churning my cock was subjected to, I didn't climax with her. She seemed grateful that I continued thrusting myself into her depths at a steady pace as she came down from her high. Looking over her shoulder at me, she said, "Just keep fucking me until you cum. I love the way your dick feels in me."

I nodded and continued to move my cock in and out of her as she kept pushing herself back to meet each thrust and ground her ass in a circle each time she was fully impaled on me. After a few more minutes that I wished could have lasted even longer, I felt myself approaching the point of no return and grunted, "I'm ready." At this point, Linda spurred me on. "Come on, Bill. Cum deep inside me. Fill that rubber up!" With her encouragement, I unleashed spurt after spurt into the rubber. I wished it could have been directly into her velvety channel, but it still felt wonderful.

Linda waited until I had quit thrusting and twitching in her pussy before she slowly pulled herself off my cock and lay down on the blanket. She propped herself on one elbow and smiled up at me. I was still on my knees, the filled condom still in place on my deflating rod, my balls wet with her juices. "Better get cleaned up," she chided me. "School's out in twenty minutes." Sitting up, she tugged the sticky condom off and mopped me up with a napkin from our lunch, then reached for her own panties and slid them up her slim legs while I stood and pulled my pants up.

When we were dressed, she rose to her feet and hugged me. "Thanks for a great lunch, Bill," she giggled. "Dessert was incredible."

"See you for our usual run in the morning?" I asked hopefully.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," she grinned. "I love working out with you."

We folded our blanket, gathered up our trash and walked back to the parking lot. I was pretty sure this sort of thing could happen again. I hoped it was soon.

12