Band Slut

Story Info
Melinda the Band slut finds out she likes big black dick!
4.4k words
4.54
187k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talynnda
Talynnda
56 Followers

My thanks to all those who have loved Mr. David and demanded to know more about Melinda and her exploits. Thanks also to gameon2007 for editing help. Any comments or feedback are welcome and in fact encouraged! Melinda thrives on the attention lavished on her by horny men, and I can always benefit from constructive criticism!

Melinda jogged around the track, sweating lightly. She was aware of the football team ogling her as her large (40DD) breasts bounced as she ran and her short shorts soaked through. Her long hair swung in a pony tail as she ran and her tight figure attracted more than just the young men's attention. With her stunning grey eyes and brown hair she was a force to be reckoned with as a senior at this school. She had fucked a few of the team, enjoying the feel of their cocks in her mouth and her pussy, but she had turned 18 last week. She was no longer "jailbait," and she had her eye on some bigger prizes.

She contemplated how to win them as she ran.

The first prize she wanted was Mr. David, her band teacher. She had wanted him since he started teaching at her school over a year ago. He would be a hard one to win over. She knew he desired her, but getting him to act on that desire with the danger to his career if they were found out would be difficult.

Tied for first prize was Mr. David's friend, Andy. Mr. David had brought Andy in to help with the marching band this year, and Melinda was ecstatic. Andy was involved in the Drum and Bugle Corps and had talked to Melinda about joining. She was musically good enough and athletic enough and she could have loads of fun (not to mention meet loads of guys, though Andy didn't ever say that).

Andy was tall– about six three to Melinda's five six– and his skin was a dark brown like a good dark chocolate. He had a slender but muscular build that came from working with the Corps. You had to be in shape to work there. He kept his hair short and his eyes were large and sparkled with humor and intelligence. She estimated his age to be about 33, and Melinda thought she would rather have him than Denzel or Will Smith any day.

She knew he had to have an incredible cock, because she could see the bulge it made in his pants, and she had seen the way it grew when she teased the guys by wearing a white T-shirt and shorts with no underwear or bra and, after sweating a ton during practice, pouring cool water over herself until you could see everything through her clothing. She knew she had a body men would do just about anything to fuck, and she frequently took advantage of that fact.

Her thoughts strayed to fantasy . . . how incredible it would be to have BOTH Mr. David and Andy at the same time . . . she would take them in her pussy and in her ass, and fuck them like they had never been fucked before, her little teen body moving on those two cocks until they filled her with sperm, over and over and over . . .

As she ran, her shorts had been gently rubbing against her clit, and with these thoughts she began to cum. She had to stop, bending over the railing while her body was out of control, a thrill running though her when she realized that she had just cum in front of the entire football team. When her legs would work, she turned around and looked to see if they had noticed, but they appeared to have thought she had just had a cramp or something. She began to cool down, walking around the track a few times before blowing the team a kiss and leaving the track to go down to the parking lot. Her sensitized pussy was sending pleasant feelings through her body as she walked, so she made the most of it.

The sun was setting as she got to the stairs leading to the parking lot, and she hesitated a moment, enjoying the view. This was one thing she could not get anyplace else– these magnificent sunsets were unique to her mountain home, even though her heart belonged to the ocean.

She started down the steps to her car and noticed that the lights were on in the band room. Thinking that the janitor had carelessly left them on, since she didn't see Mr. David's car in the lot, she decided to stop by and turn them off. She had a key, since she was the teacher's aid for one of Mr. David's classes.

On rounding the corner into the Band room, she heard Mr. David and Andy talking in Mr. David's office. Apparently Mr. David WAS there. She must have missed his car.

She ducked back outside and then thought for a moment and went to stand close to the office window. She was interested to hear what they talked about when no one was listening.

"Of course I would like to 'do' her. I'm not blind or stupid . . . but I also value my career! Sex with a student would ruin everything I have worked so hard to get!" That was Mr. David's voice. Oh, God, PLEASE let him be talking about her!

"Jeff, seriously, I don't see the problem if the woman is willing and over 18. As long as you are discrete, who is going to get hurt? It's not like you are doing it for grades. And that girl has got so much sex appeal they should have split it between three girls! Anyway, if you don't go after her I am going to. I cannot BEAR to see that sweet piece of ass wasted on these high school creeps."

"Well, Andy I have never been able to tell you who to date," they both laughed. "But let me tell you this, bud. You hurt Melinda in ANY way and I will hurt you. I will do it physically AND I will see that you are kicked out of the Corps. And I have the dirt on you to do it, bud."

"Now that is what a Mentor likes to see. Who knew my little buddy would grow up to be such a ball buster when he grew up? Gee, and when I think that when I met you you couldn't even stand up for yourself against the kids your own age . . . now you are willing to stand your ground against me. That makes me proud as punch. Especially since you are standing up for the girl you want to fuck in the WORST way!" Andy chuckled

Melinda leaned back against the warm bricks, smiling. So both men wanted her after all. She had suspected, but had not known for sure. And now Andy was saying he was going to make a play for her. Well, she was ready. She even had a pretense.

She ran back inside and into the band room, this time running up to Mr. David's office door and opening it before stopping abruptly at the sight of the two men sitting inside looking guiltily at her.

"Um, hi! I didn't see Mr. David's car in the lot, so I thought the janitor left the lights on. I was gonna turn them off since I was here, but it looks like I was wrong," Melinda said into the charged silence that followed.

"You didn't see my car because I just bought a new one. The old one took me through College, but it was a hand-me-down from Andy and I was ready for a car of my own. Actually Andy and I were just about done here. Shall one of us walk you out to your car?"

"It's not necessary. All that's out there is the Football Team. They were practicing while I was jogging. You know how teenage boys can be," she blushed.

Andy looked at Mr. David, then back at Melinda, "I know how teenage boys can be– I deal with them every summer in the Corps. Please let me walk you to your car, Sweetie. In fact, Jeff was my ride this afternoon, since he wanted to show off his new car, and if you could take me home that would be great."

Mr. David looked at Andy, raising his eyebrows in a silent question which Andy answered with a smile as if to say, "you snooze, you lose."

"I'd be happy to give you a ride any time, Andy," she smiled, winking up at him. "Bye, Mr. David! Catch you later!" It was a promise as much to herself as to him, as she walked out the door with his best friend.

Andy escorted her to her car, making sure she was settled in the driver's seat before gently closing the door and jogging around to the passenger side. Football practice was out, and there had been more than one guy lurking about who had scattered at the presence of an adult male who was so obviously sticking with Melinda.

She started up her Audi roadster and looked over at Andy. "Up or down?"

"Pardon me?"

She laughed. "Do you want the top up or down? I usually go topless."

He glanced at her breasts, then back at her eyes, "I'll bet you do. I'll go with down."

Melinda reached across him to unlatch the top, smiling and meeting his eyes as her full breast brushed his arm, then retracted the roof.

"Do you want to go straight home, or do you want to drive a little first?"

"What is the lady's preference?"

"Honey, it is a beautiful night and I have a convertible with a hot guy in it. I wanna drive."

"Then, by all means, lets drive," Andy replied, obviously flattered that he was a hot guy, yet Melinda thought she detected a little disappointment that this was not going to turn out to be the seduction scene he had planned.

"Okay, hold on!"

The wheels spun out as Melinda took off, speeding around the parking lot to the exit and down the street to the Freeway. At the on ramp she accelerated smoothly, shifting gears until she was cruising. Above the thumping music, Andy asked her where she had learned to drive so well.

"My dad hired a tutor. He didn't want me driving like all the rest of these shmucks, so he hired someone to teach me fun things like defensive driving and stuff. After all that I had to drive a race car with my tutor and a couple of other guys before my dad would let me get my car. Like I'm going to be doing a lot of driving at 150mph on surface streets, but it did improve my ability to react quickly."

She kept one hand on the wheel and dropped her right hand in Andy's lap. She looked over to see his reaction. He was staring at her, jaw dropped in surprise.

"Is this going to be okay?" she asked, smiling as she maneuvered around an 18 wheeler.

"Um, yeah. It's great," he replied, shocked.

Eyes on the road, Melinda began rubbing Andy's cock through his shorts, slowly running her palm up and down its length as he hardened under her attentions. She was cruising and the music was blasting, the air around him moving and she knew that all he could think of was how good her hand felt on his cock. She unzipped his fly and pulled it out into the cool night air, then took a look at it. It was immense. 10 inches at least, and thick. Her hand would not fit all the way around it! He was uncircumcised, as well, which added to the fun in her mind. It was time to turn around and take this bad boy home where she could fuck him.

She pulled off at the next exit, keeping up a nice rhythm on his cock, and started to head back toward home. When they neared her exit, she asked him if she would be taking him to her home or his. His eyes flew open, and for the first time in 30 miles he was aware of his surroundings.

"I think you had better take me home."

She pouted. "You don't have a roommate, do you?"

"No, Dear. I'll be able to take care of you at my apartment without any interruptions."

Her eyes lit up and she looked like a little girl who had just been given a free pass to the candy store. She gained directions to his apartment, having to let go of his cock to shift, but always bringing her hand back to her prize.

When they pulled up in front of his place she looked at him for a moment, speculating, then reached behind her seat for a moment, coming out with a windbreaker.

"If you want to hang this on your cock you won't have to try to force it back in your pants and you won't have to worry about being seen walking in . . . "

Andy met her eyes, laughing. "Like a coat hanger, you mean?"

"Well, that wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but yeah. That way I don't have to wait too long to do this."

She leaned down into his lap and put her hot, sweet mouth on his cock, barely fitting the head between her teeth, then managing to work a good portion of the shaft in behind it, stroking his cock in and out of her mouth a few times before coming back up off of it, licking her lips and kissing him deeply.

"Oh, God," Andy said. Lets get you inside fast. I want to do SO many things to you!

"Good. I've been having dreams about this cock all summer. I must say, for the first time ever, reality exceeds my fantasies."

She put the top up on her car, locked it and preceded him inside to help hide his enormous erection from anyone who might pass by.

As soon as they got in the front door, they began kissing again, hands roaming; hers freeing his shorts and briefs to fall to the floor and his going to her breasts, bound by a sports bra because she had been jogging.

He helped her out of her shirt but was having trouble getting the bra totally off (he got it up, but there it bound around her under arms uncomfortably, making it hard for her to reach his cock). She then obligingly released the clasp and helped him remove his shirt before she went back to her attentions on his dick.

With both hands Melinda rubbed it and massaged his balls, reveling in the look of his chocolate against her fair skin as he licked and sucked at her tits, removing her shorts to show her snatch with just a thin line of pubic hair, the rest being shaved clean. He tipped her backward on his couch as he began rubbing at her little wet pussy with experienced fingers, quickly finding her clit and massaging her to orgasm.

This time she didn't have to hide it like she had on the track. She cried out, arching her back and pushing her cunt into Andy's talented long fingers. He slid two of those fingers inside her pussy, massaging her clit with his thumb and kept up a good rhythm, finger fucking her as he sucked on her beautiful tits. Her hands were busy as well, pumping on his cock as well as they could, applying pressure in all the right places to drive him mad with pleasure, massaging the perineum as she gave his cock the attention it deserved . . .

Andy then took his other hand and slowly inserted one finger into Melinda's beautiful, tight ass. She came right then. She began frantically humping Andy's hands, sighing as he added another finger to her pussy and moaning as he added another to her ass. He took his attention away from her tits to just watch the phenomenon of her beautiful cunt as his fingers slurped along inside of her and she came and CAME. He removed his thumb from her clit, replacing it with his mouth, and she moaned louder and higher and he felt her explode in yet another orgasm. He scraped his teeth along her clit and her body bowed until only her heels and her head were touching the couch. It was amazing what this man could do to her!

"Please," she moaned.

"Please what?" Andy asked, lifting his face from her dripping snatch.

"Please give me your cock. I can't stand it any longer," she clarified.

"Do you think you can handle all this?" Andy's eyes twinkled. "Have you ever had a cock in you this big?"

"I have never had one that big, but I'd sure like to try," Melinda replied honestly. She had known that she would have to be nice and wet to even attempt to take him in, but she could feel her juices running down her ass crack and there was a wet spot on the couch. If she wasn't wet enough she never would be.

Andy picked her up and lay down on the couch on his back.

"Trust me, Baby, your little body will never fit all of this in. That is okay. You get what you can in and that will be fine. Just settle yourself until it stops feelin' good and we can take it slow."

Right then Melinda decided that she was going to do everything she could to take all he had. She had a dildo that was 12 inches long and she could take it all in, it was just the girth she didn't know about.

She would show him, though. She sat on his cock and it slowly sank into her pussy, an inch at a time. It didn't hurt at all, all she felt was a mild stretching sensation, and before she knew it she had taken him in 3/4 of the way.

She began to move up and down on his shaft, slowly traveling downward until she had taken him in entirely and their pubic bones met. At that point she began to increase her speed, loving the friction their bodies created between them.

His eyes had closed as she had begun to move once she had him inside her 3/4 of the way, and now they flew open again.

"Oh, my God! Who are you?" He asked. "How is it that you can take me so easily?"

"Um, well, I guess I am just talented," she replied, and took the ponytail holder out of her hair, shaking it so that it came down over his chest like a silken curtain. She ran her fingers through his sparse curly chest hair and tweaked his nipples. He ran his fingers through her silky hair and took one of her nipples in his mouth. He placed his hands on her hips to help her set the pace, speeding it up a little bit and adding a little bit of a circular motion so that his cock met all the sides of her pussy with equal intensity.

She threw her head back and came, the spasms in her pussy contracting around his cock and making the friction even hotter, since he didn't stop thrusting while she orgasmed.

He looked up at her and asked if she would mind a re-position, to which she replied that she was game. He bent her over his kitchen table and told her to hang on as he started to pound away at her. She was moaning and whimpering by now, her pleasure circuits on a serious overload as she felt his immense cock in her pussy and his balls slamming into her erect clit.

"Oh, Shit, Baby, I am gonna cum. Do you want me to pull out?"

"Hell, no. Cum in my pussy. Please. I want to feel your hot cum in my pussy."

No sooner had she said these words than she felt the spurts of cum hitting her cervix as he let go. She came again, her pussy muscles milking every last drop of hot cum out of his cock.

He stood and helped her to stand as well. He kissed her, their tongues mimicking the act that they had just finished, and led her toward the bedroom to recover for a moment.

"I'll let you shower here before you go home," he said.

"Thanks," she said, "but isn't that a little bit premature? I am not done with you yet."

With that, she sat up and took his flaccid cock in her mouth and began to lick and suck it until it began once more to swell.

"Won't your parents worry?"

She looked up at him and the picture of her fair face against his black cock was surely what got him fully hard in an instant.

"My parents never worry. I am both their little angel and the black sheep. It is a long story, but basically unless they actually caught me in an orgy in their bedroom I don't think they would believe I was capable of it."

That got his attention, she could tell. His immense dick twitched in her hands. Now that his cock was fully hard, she had to use her hands to help her to suck him off because her mouth and throat were not big enough. Usually she was a pro at deep throating guys, but Andy's cock was so massive that it would not go very far down.

He seemed to be enjoying the attention, though. She would deep throat him until her jaws ached and then lick and suck his cock and balls using her hands to help increase the pleasure while she rested her jaw. She tongued the slit at the top of his cock and he groaned with pleasure.

After about half an hour of this she said, "Andy you have a choice to make . . . I can keep at this til you cum or you can fuck me in the ass. It's your decision."

"Are you kidding? I want to fuck your tight ass," Andy replied.

Melinda looked up at him and grinned, letting him know that he had made the right decision, since it involved pleasing her as well. There would be other times for a blow job. She then got up, turned around and again sat on his cock, though this time there was a difference, since he was penetrating her ass.

It was so tight at first that it felt like he was not going to fit. She was relaxed, though, and with a popping feeling his dick plowed through her sphincter and into her tight little ass. He sat up and hugged, her, nibbling on her neck and cupping her breasts as she began to move, slowly at first, the feel of his cock in her ass making her arch her back and moan with delight.

Talynnda
Talynnda
56 Followers
12