Band Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Talynnda
Talynnda
56 Followers

He moved one hand from her breasts and began massaging her clit while fucking her pussy with his fingers. She had a flashback to her earlier fantasy– Andy in her ass and Mr. David in her pussy– and she came harder than she had all evening. It was almost as if Andy had been in her head!

He continued to finger fuck her as she moved on his cock, now orgasming more and more regularly as Andy's long fingers continued to act like a second cock in her pussy and his cock filled her ass with pleasurable sensations. Faster and faster she moved, slamming down harder and harder on his pelvic bone. You could hear the sensual sound of bodies slapping together and the slurping of her wet slit and ass as they worked them together. He was moaning too, by now, since every time she came her already tight ass squeezed his cock in incredible ways until he was ready to burst.

He picked her up and laid her face down on the bed so he could jackhammer away at her, and she grabbed at the sheets, moaning and writhing as he pounded away at her ass, sweat dripping off of him to land on her pale skin. She looked over her shoulder to see the grimace on his face that usually meant the beginning of the end, and slipped her hand between her legs to rub her clit frantically. If she could just cum one more time . . .

It exploded in her, and she was surprised she didn't spontaneously combust. Her orgasm was long and intense, and just when she thought it was over she felt Andy cum and it triggered another orgasm which was almost painful it was so intense. It seemed like every nerve ending in her body was on fire, and it threatened to consume her with its intensity. But oh, what a pleasant way to go!

Apparently Andy felt the same, because he collapsed half on top of her, half next to her.

"Oh my God. That was incredible. Please tell me I am not just a one night stand."

Melinda looked at him, wide eyed. "Are you kidding? With that cock? You are lucky I have school tomorrow," she looked at her watch, "make that today, or I would never leave your apartment. That thing should be registered as a weapon or addictive or something!"

Andy smiled back at her. "Do you know how rare it is to find a woman who can take in my whole cock? I have found three, counting you. And the other two were, um, considerably older than you."

"Is this where I say I am flattered? Or is it where I say I am just talented?" Melinda blushed.

"Whatever you are, I have never met anyone like you."

"Yeah, well me neither. Maybe that's a good thing?"

"That was a compliment, you nerd," Andy laughed at her comment. "So, when can we do this again?"

"I am not sure, but I'll tell you one thing: my parents are going to Europe for a month next month and I will have the house to my self. I may just need a chaperone."

The twinkle in her eye told him just what kind of chaperoning she needed!

Talynnda
Talynnda
56 Followers
12