B&D 101 Pt. 01

Story Info
A young woman has B&D fantasies and then makes them real.
1.4k words
3.25
20.4k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasDM
TexasDM
2 Followers

The Players:

Mary: sub female, Age 21, 5'8", Slender build, Auburn hair, Green eyes, 34C

Jeff: DOM Male, Age 25, 6'1", Athletic Build, Black hair, Blue eyes, 9"

This is my second Lit submission, and my first at a multi-part story.

A young woman has bondage fantasies and decides to try and make them a reality. Her first attempt finds her with an inept DOM wanna-be, but later discovers a true master and the real meaning of Sexual pain.

Keywords: B&D, MF, Oral, Vaginal, Beginner

Chapter 1 - Ineptitude

Mary had her eyes closed as she imagined being tied to her bed while a strong man used her body for their mutual pleasure. She could picture him hitting her in her mind as her own fingers played with her wet pussy, vigorously fucking herself. She tried to feel her legs restrained and wide open, her sex exposed to him as he licked her slit. Her own fingers began to rub her clit as she came closer and closer to her climax. Her thought went to his large cock penetrating her and driving her wild as she came, arching her back and moaning loudly.

Her masturbation sessions had been like this for weeks now, and Mary was trying to work up the nerve to actually try real BDSM. She might have done so already if there was a man in her life, but her last relationship ended badly a few months ago; she was not ready for another just yet. This had become her routine now.

A few weeks later, Mary heard about a private BDSM club about an hour's drive from her home. Her fantasies were great but she finally decided that she was ready, and the next Saturday night found her driving to the large home. It was set in an upper-class suburb with tall stone privacy fence all around. Mary was wearing a sheer black dress slit to the hip with 4" black heels. She approached the door and waited for a reply to the bell.

Soon a well-dressed and handsome man greeted her, his eyes looking at her ample breasts then going down the rest of her body before returning to her green eyes.

"Welcome beautiful, please come in." he said as he opened the door for her.

Within the main room was a throng of people all well dressed and seemingly having a great time. There was some upbeat music in the background, but not so loud that you could not have a conversation. Mary worked the room and even though she was somewhat scared, made some polite introductions. Several times she was asked to engage in some play, but politely declined as she continued to talk, listen and hopefully learn something.

Later that night she met Jeff, a dark haired dream who described himself as dominant. Mary immediately like him; perhaps his athletic body or his vivid blue eyes. They hit it off and hung out the rest of the night but Mary declined his offer to go up to a room. She did leave Jeff her number before she left the party for the night. Before she fell asleep at home, her new friend was the center of her fantasy as she masturbated.

The next week, Jeff gave Mary a call and they made a date for Friday night. The evening was a typical dinner with Jeff asking her to his place afterwards. Mary had been trying to build up her courage and decided to make her move; she agreed.

At Jeff's condo, the two shared a few drinks before Jeff brought up the BDSM party. He sat next to her on the couch with his arm behind her neck.

"So, would you like to try some of the things we talked about last week?" he asked her.

Mary still struggled with an answer. She wanted to very much, but did not want to seem like a slut. Looking into his bright blue eyes, she gave in.

Jeff led her into his spacious bedroom. It had the appearance of any other guy's room. Going right into his role, Jeff turned and faced Mary, standing right in front of her.

"I am going to take you, any way I want!" he said, almost startling her. His large hands went to the top of her dress and began to rip it from her body. The fabric did not cooperate, and Mary had to help him, ruining a dress she really liked.

"Ye...esssss... sir." She managed to say, which made Jeff smile.

Soon she was naked before him and he pulled her by the arm towards the bed. Jeff sat down and pushed Mary to her knees on the floor before him.

"Service me" he yelled at her, with no other instructions.

Mary reached to his pants and undid his belt then lowered his zipper. She slid down his pants when he lifted up a bit. Next she reached into his boxers and took his flaccid cock out with her hands.

"Yes sir." She said with more confidence as her soft hands began to stoke his shaft.

As his member began to harden in her hands, Mary licked the tip and then licked up and down his smooth shaft. Soon she took his bulbous head into her wet and wanting mouth. In a short time of sucking on Jeff's cock, his hands went to her head, taking a handful of her red hair and guiding her face up and down his prick.

Jeff was well hung, but after some work Mary managed to swallow him down to his sack, and soon Jeff was moaning aloud.

"Oh shit...Fuck yeh suck me bitch." He told her as he pushed her down on his rod.

Mary loved to give head, and was enjoying this nice cock in her mouth and throat, but she could not help but wonder about the bondage and discipline; this was not what she imagined. Her tongue licked and her lips sucked as his now rock hard dick.

"Ohh god...fuck.....FUCK!" Jeff yelled and pushed her head forcibly down on his manhood as he began to cum in her mouth. His prick was throbbing and pulsing as she did her best to lick and suck all of his juice from him. Once his hands fell from her head, Mary licked his still hard dick slowly and cleaned the tip with her tongue.

Jeff looked down at her face, drops of his cum on her pink lips. He stood up and ordered her to get on the bed, on her back. Mary complied and once she had laid down, Jeff went to the head of the bed and handcuffed a wrist to the frame. He moved to the other side and did the same there, both her arms now bound.

Moving between her legs, he pushed them open and began to lick at her sex. His tongue teased her, licking around her outer lips before moving deeper to explore her inner pink folds. Almost immediately Mary got wet from his mouth on her cunt. She was moaning and pulled on the restraints a few times, hoping he would finish her like she had him; but that was not the case.

After just a few minutes of oral, Jeff sat up and with one awkward motion planted his cock into her wet pussy. Mary groaned a bit at the sudden intrusion but assumed this was just part of the game.

"Oh yes, fuck me sir" she cried out, but it seemed to lack enthusiasm.

Jeff pounded her for a few moments before he was again the one moaning aloud. Mary hoped he was not going to cum again, not yet at least.

"Aghhhhhh yes!" was all Jeff managed before a final thrust into her quim as he once more unloaded his seed into her, pressing their bodies together. Mary did her best to use her pussy to milk his fat cock, but it was over soon and he was going limp as he pulled out of her.

Jeff left her restrained to the bed and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Mary had no choice but lay there unsatisfied, but hoping he would return and finish the job. After several minutes Jeff did return, but only to un-lock her wrists. He sat on the edge of the bed once she was free and looked at her.

"You were sure great for your first time as a sub. Can we get together tomorrow?" he asked her.

Mary was in shock. What? A blow job and a crappy fuck and you're done? She thought to herself. That was B&D? Really? Without an answer she got up and tried to put on her ruined dress. Jeff just sat there looking at her like a confused puppy. When she was as covered as her dress allowed she silently stormed out and never saw Jeff again.

TexasDM
TexasDM
2 Followers