Bandits

Story Info
Wild West, bandits catch a husband and wife in the wild.
4.8k words
4.23
71.4k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the old Wild Wild West where there were barely any rules or laws to follow and packs of outlaws and bandits roamed outside of cities and even in cities stealing, raping, and shooting any and all they desired. A recent town had become victim to a band of outlaws that promptly turned the town into their hideout. A husband and wife, Felicity and Dave, ran through their house grabbing everything they could carry. They needed to make their escape while they still could.

"Quick! Grab the cans of food and rations for the horses! I'll get my gun and ammo with some gallons of water for the trip. The town of Savior isn't too far from here," shouted Dave as he quickly buckled up his pants and tossed Felicity her white dress.

A town crier came riding back into town shouting about a group of outlaws headed their way and they were notorious for robbing and taking a town hostage while shooting anyone who didn't listen. Every town they took over turned into a ghost town by the time they were done and any survivors left would flee to another town and spread the rumors of what the group of outlaws had done. Dave and Felicity were not going to take their chances. They had to flee and ride to the next town, but the next town was about a 3-4 day ride and that was at a full sprint. The horses could only take so much before they would fall over dead from exhaustion.

Felicity fixed her hair into a ponytail and slipped her dress on over her undergarments. It was barely noon and the two had just finished bathing together. "At least we're clean and ready for the road," Felicity thought to herself as she finished packing what she could.

Dave strapped his gun to his side and ran outside to the horses to strap them up with supplies.

A few minutes later, when Dave finished securing the last of their gear, gunshots and cries could be heard at the edge of town. The outlaws had made it to town.

Felicity and Dave hopped onto their horses and took off, running from town. Felicity turned around from Dave and watched the town disappear in the distance as the horse grunted and snorted down a lone, beaten path. She hugged onto Dave tighter as he rode away with the second horse following close behind. He still smelt of his cologne he had barely begun to spray before they were interrupted.

No matter what they had to do, Atleast Felicity had her husband with her and they could start over in a new town, far away from the outlaws war path and hopefully the law would catch up to them for good.

——————

That night, miles upon miles away from the town, Dave and Felicity set up their makeshift camp. They had been riding for hours and their backs were killing them. Dave put on a stew for the two of them as they sat under the stars and talked about a new life in the town of Savior.

While the two were busy eating and resting, a group of bandits had caught a glimpse of the fire Dave had made and curiously approached from a distance, smirking as they saw only the two. They passed a pair of binoculars to one another as they stared at Dave and his wife Felicity.

"We hit them in the morning and see what they got. Maybe enjoy that woman he's got there too. Really pretty young thing out here in our area. Gotta take what's ours boys."

———-

Just as the sun started to rise, Dave and Felicity were approached by 4 men with their guns drawn and aimed right at them. Dave felt a hard kick in his ribs and woke up coughing and trying to reach for his gun, but it was already gone. He squinted up at the bearded man as he aimed Dave's own gun at his face.

"Looking for this I reckon?" The man chuckled making his beer belly jiggle and scruffy beard tickle his own neck.

Dave looked over at Felicity who awoke to Dave's coughing and quickly scrambled over into his arms, fear in her eyes.

The leader of the group had a large scar across his face and a rough 5'oclock shadow to compliment it. The 4 men all looked dirty and tired from living in the wilderness alone. The leader put his pistol away and walked closer to Dave making Dave shelter Felicity in his chest.

"Ooh now, is that any way to treat visitors?" The leader scoffed through his yellow teeth and liquor stained breath.

"Please, just leave us alone. You already took my gun and we can give you whatever we have left. We're just trying to get to the town of Savior," Dave pleaded.

The leader smirked and scratched his stubbly chin, "Now why would you two do something like that? It's still a...what? 5 day ride to the town? Did ya'll come from Edithville?"

"Y-yes... but it was overrun by some asshole outlaws," Felicity snarked back becoming agitated for being harassed.

The men all laughed at their leader who was almost dumbfounded that she would speak to him that way. He was used to being feared and people begging for their lives, but not her. He waved his hand at the men to silence them before replying.

"Young lady, what is your name?"

"Felicity. And this here is my husband, Dave," she replied, loosening her grip on Dave's shirt.

The leader smacked his lips. "Well then, Mrs. Felicity, as I see it, you two are caught between a rock and a hard place. On one side, you have a town 5 days out, but a group of some mean looking bandits standing in your way, and on the other, you've got your little town being overrun by them Rope Hangers. That's the outlaws you're referring to. So, whatcha two gonna do about that huh?"

Dave pointed over to one of the horses with a few bags strapped to his hips.

"We got some jewelry and a few bucks on us you can have if you just let us leave."

The man with the large beard and beer belly licked his missing teeth and pointed a finger over at Felicity.

"Now why is we goin tah just leave with some stupid ol' jewelry. I think my cock has been aching for some pussy recently. We was plannen on heading into town to get us some pussy, but you's two just so happen to be crossen our path."

The leader smirked. His eyes narrowed in on Felicity as he took in her petite, young body being covered up by her white dress. Dave caught his glimpse and put an arm around her.

"Please, just take whatever you want, even our horses and leave us be. We won't say anything to anyone, but leave my wife out of this."

Another man, wearing a torn up hat, spat on the ground and wiped the remaining tobacco from the side of his mouth.

"Just grab her already boss. I'm tired of waiting. We been up all damn night staring at this piece of ass and I'm tired of waiting. My balls hurt just looking at her."

The leader sighed and waved over to the bearded man. Dave tried moving Felicity behind him, but two of the men grabbed him and yanked him down to the ground before tying him up with rope and leaning him against his makeshift tent. They then grabbed Felicity as she tried running away and grabbed her by her waist, lifting her into the air and twisting her back around to the center of the group.

"Awww are you trying to run away little rabbit? But the big bad wolf wants to play," mocked the leader as he signaled the men to bolster their guns and toss her into the center of the circle they created, surrounding her on all sides.

Felicity swung her small fist at the leader and knocked him sideways which only pissed him off. He quickly recovered and two of the men grabbed her arms and pulled them back behind her. She began kicking at flailing around while shouting, "Let go of me!! Get your fucking hands off me!"

The leader laughed, "Oh ho ho. Now what do we have here boys? We got ourselves a fighter. I love it when they fight. Makes it that more enjoyable to fuck. I bet she's got a real nice and tight, juicy little pussy just waiting for our cocks!"

"Hey!! Leave her alone assholes! Don't fucking touch a hair on her head or I'll kill all of you!" Dave shouted at the men, fighting the rope tied around himself and the pole of the tent.

"Oh you's don't gotta worry. We goin tah take real good care of her and touch every hair on her body heh heh," the bearded man chuckled as he tightened his grip on her arms forcing her to quit kicking around.

"Come on boys, let's see what the little rabbit his hiding under that dress. Until death do us part right?" The leader scoffed as he flicked out his knife and twirled it around in the air before slipping it between her dress and her chest. With a hard yank downwards, the knife sliced through Felicities dress, making it scatter onto the ground in half, exposing her body to the men.

They all cheered as her pale, porcelain, flawless skin came into view. Her perky, round breasts bounced into view topped with hardened pink nipples that pointed at the men. The leader slid his cold, steel blade across her ribs and up between her breasts before touching her chin with it and lifting her chin up so she would stare at him.

"Now why do you gotta go off and get all married up huh? With a body like that, well shit, you'd put all them girls out of business over at the brothel. I'd pay a pretty penny to have you for a night, but I get you free thanks to your little husband over there all tied up."

The leader moves his knife away and slid his tongue across the steel before slipping back into its holster.

He eagerly grabbed her breasts in both hands and felt them in between his fingers, kneading then roughly. She could feel his callauced, rough hands groping her inappropriately and she quickly tried to yank herself away. The men tightened their grip on her as their leader continued fondling Felicity in front of Dave. Dave continued yelling and begging for them to leave her alone, but they drowned out his pleas as they focused on his wife.

The 4 men had been in hiding for a few months from the law that had caught on to their trail, so they had just been coming down the mountains when they spotted the fire from Dave. Now, here they were among a beautiful, young girl with the need to release everything they had stored up. Felicity saw the massive tents that had formed in the men's pants as they watched their leader inspect Felicity.

His hands went from groping her breasts to touching her sides and grabbing her firm, round ass before trailing his fingers in between her thighs which she promptly forced closed.

"No! Stop!"

The leader forced her legs apart and smirked. Her hairless pussy glistened in the sunlight. Two soft, pale lips closed around the entrance to her sacred womb that only her husband had ever seen and fucked. The leader licked his chapped lips as he softly and carefully touched her pussy lips. He could feel the juices begin to flow from his assault on her body. He forced her lips apart and stared at her pink hole. With his other hand he touched her clit, feeling how hard it was getting. He let her lips go and they quickly closed back up, covering her married hole. Felicity held back her moans as best she could.

"Boys! Come have a looksie huh? We got ourselves a prized rabbit here. Tight little snatch and all." The leader stepped away and took over control of her arms, keeping her held tightly so the men could have their fun.

Felicity was soon surrounded by the other three, grizzly looking men that all stank of sweat, liquor, and cigarettes. They grinned wide and rubbed their boners through their pants as they took turns feeling her soft, timid body all over. She felt hands graze across her nipples and grab at her throat and thighs. They slapped her ass and watched it bounce while touching around her pussy. She felt a few fingers enter her pussy and feel around inside before being withdrawn and licked.

"Mmm! She's a tight one! And tasty!" One of the men shouted in pleasure. She was too. Yay staring at Dave as he sat helpless while his wife was molested in front of him. We would be lying if he said he wasn't turned on by it and his cock pitched a nice sized tent in his pants.

Felicity couldn't help but shudder in pleasure as she felt all of their hands caressing her body and molesting every inch of her. She had never been felt by so many men and the lust overwhelmed her body. She felt herself moving against their hands and trying to close her legs as they groped her and fingered her helpless pussy. After they had their fill of exploration of her body, the leader shouted for them to back off. He would have her first before the others, as was tradition.

Felicity heard the sound of the leaders belt unbuckle behind her as he held her firm with one hand and used his other to free himself. Felicity felt the leaders rigid, warm cock slap her ass roughly as it flung free from his pants.

"No..no NO! Please don't!! I belong to my husband and only him!!" Felicity cried out. She kicked her feet backwards trying to hit the leader as he struggled to control her. His large cock poked around at her thighs and ass before it popped between her legs. She looked down and could see his swollen, purple tip oozing with precum resting between her thighs and she tried to squeeze her legs shut which only applied pressure to his throbbing cock and forced more precum to ooze our from his tip.

"Ooooh yeah. I really love fighters." The leader whispered in her ear before kissing her neck and wrapping his free hand around her thin, slender neck. He squeezed just enough to keep her still as he moved his hips around to angel his cock towards her pussy.

Felicity moaned softly as she felt his erect tip poke at her entrance and slowly slide in, forcing her walls apart. For the first time in her life, another man's cock was being pushed into her. A stranger's cock was entering her married hole. She felt his cock push all the way inside of her forcefully, but easily with how wet she had become. She heard him groan as he buried himself balls deep inside of her tight hole. Instinctively, her pussy clamped down on his rigid cock and it only made him tighten his grip around her neck in pleasure. He left his cock inside of her while addressing his men.

"Men! We got lucky! This little wifey here has a very, very tight little pussy and she is just soaking! God damn I feel like I'm about to bust already!"

Dave looked over at Felicity and saw the bulge formed in her small belly. She could see the leaders cock twitching inside of his wife as the other men cheered and began dropping their pants to free themselves. Felicity stared as their stiff cocks swung into view for her. Their balls sagged below and churned their seed ready to explode. Each cock was harder than steel and had veins running up the shaft. The bearded man had a fat cock and his balls had a vein running across their sack showing how full and pent up he was. The others played with themselves as they're arched Felicity get defiled.

She felt the leaders breath against her neck again as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her pussy, trying not to cum too quickly and wanting to fully enjoy her hole.

"You like being watched don't you little rabbit? Your husband is sitting over there with a stiffy as he watched me stuff your hole full with my cock and soon, fill your belly with my seed. I have a lot to empty inside of you as do my men since it's been so long. So do be a good little wifey and drain their balls for 'em will you? Well let you and your husband live if you do."

Felicity closed her eyes as she felt his cock begin licking up the pace as he rammed into her from behind, his thighs slamming into her butt making it slap. The air became loud with the sound of wet slushing noises and skin on skin contact as the leader picked up his pace. He was going to bust any second now.

"No..dont cum inside me please! Pull it out and finish on my butt or ground or anywhere else!!" Felicity begged the leader, but he only laughed and groaned louder as his balls began pushing his thick cum up and out.

"Oh yeah! Here it comes! Watch as I fill your wife up with my seed!!"

The leader gasped and he threw his head back as his legs began shaking. His cock thickened before releasing everything he had pent up for the last month. Wave after wave of warm, extremely thick cum flooded her hole and filled her belly. The leader came so much that it slowly oozed out from around the shaft of his cock and dropped down his shrinking balls. Felicity could feel each squirt he released inside of her until his cock began softening and flopped free from her hole, spilling seed around her feet as it did.

"Ohhh MAN was that a fuck! Damn boys. You guys have fun with this one!"

The leader let go of her neck and arm, pushing her towards the others as they quickly grabbed ahold of her. Her neck had small indents of red fingers from his grip and her pussy pushed the last of his cum out as he walked away, his soft, flaccid cock slapping his thighs as he funneled through their things.

She tried shoving the big, bearded man away, but he only forced her to her belly on the ground and mounted her from behind.

"Nuh-uh little one. My balls need'a draining."

"No..please not anymore..." She cried out as her tummy was pushed down into the ground on one of their bedrolls they had left out by the fire. She was thankful to not be in the dirt, but she had a large man mounting her from behind and she felt his grubby fingers grope around at her chest as he funneled with his cock.

"Oi, these are some nice little titties you got here Mrs. nice 'n perky." He commented as he pulled on her nipples just as he finally aligned his fat cock to her hole and forced it in quickly.

She felt his body tense up and relax as he felt her wet hole close in on his member. A small moan escaped her lips as she felt him begin Jack-hammering into her pussy. These men were so pent up they wouldn't even wait a single second longer.

One man with the torn hat took his place in front of her and slapped her cheek with his thick rod. He smeared precum across her lips before making her open her mouth and accept his veiny cock. He was very large, at least 9 inches and 3 inches thick as he shoved it past her tongue and down her throat making her eyes water and gag. She could only suck on him hard and swirl her tongue around his base to make him ease up alittle so she could breath.

"Ohhh yeah. You suck that cock like a champ. Husband must be real proud of you." He grunted as he felt her tongue swirl around his cock.

He pulled it free so she could admire her work. A strand of saliva lead from her lips to his cock and she watched it twitch before her eyes. Her body rocked back and forth as the man pounded her from behind, his thick, heavy balls slapping her thighs as he did. She managed to adjust herself so she was on all fours, but he only grabbed her by her hips and forced her I top of him so she was sitting reverse cowgirl. He moaned louder as more of his cock slipped deeper into her pussy and he gripped her hips tightly before pounding upwards into her impatiently.

Felicity grabbed the man's cock she had just sucked and slid her hands around his shaft, lubing it up with her saliva. The other wanted in and stood next to the torn hat man, presenting his own brown cock with a darker head oozing strands of clear precum. She took both cocks into her hands and jerked then around as they each took one of her breasts on their hands and began fondling her while she toyed with their eager cocks. She came on the bearded man's cock which only made her even more wet and dripping down his veiny balls.

"Oi! She's living this shit! Dave, you got yourself a real naughty wife! I think we should dick her down more often ehh??"

Felicity moaned out loud and took the brown cock into her mouth before giving it a hard, passionate suck, taking him all the way to his base and lapping at his balls that hung just below. Her mind was loosing itself to pleasure as these men used her for their own pleasure. She freed his cock which pulsed uncontrollably in the air before sucking on the other cock, making the man moan once again as he felt the warmth of her mouth close in around his drying cock.

12