Bandmates Fell in Deep Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've always wondered what your ass looks like," Lana said, "and I can't wait to see your pussy! I've been waiting so long for this! You bend over so much with those jeans, I'm sure everyone wants to see what you're hiding under there!"

She sucked on my nipples and put her hands down underneath my jeans and panties. Pulling her hand out and looking at her fingers, the eyes widened. She smiled at me and her face turned redder than ever before.

"Fuck! You're so wet, Ariel! I liked!" She said and then tasted her fingers.

I shivered.

"I...I..." I started, "Lana, baby...oh, please!" I begged.

"Look who gets submissive in bed!" She said and patted my crotch.

She pulled my pants off and slapped my soaked panties. It felt so good! She went down in between my legs and pulled my panties as far up as she could. She touched my pussy through the undies and started to sync with the music again. I whimpered with delight.

Next, Lana pulled my undies to the side and looked me in the eyes, smiling. She breathed heavily on my pussy lips. I started to touch her head to help speed the process along and she pushed the panties back over top of my pussy. Before I knew it, I could feel something soft going in between my lips. She was eating me out though my panties! Oh how I was in bliss! I thrusted my self into her face and started to moan.

I couldn't help it, it just felt too good! I pulled my panties to the side in hopes that Lana would devour my pussy. She kissed the lips and sucked on the sides. I kept trying to rub myself but Lana had gotten annoyed and told me to knock it off. She slowly started to lick me in my pussy hole. I could barely feel her tongue I was so wet.

I could feel my muscles involuntarily spilling out my lady juices. I sure was making a big mess and it was cute to see the shine on Lanai's face. She started off by not giving my clit any attention and then just a random flick here and there. Eventually she started to suck on it. It drove me fucking bonkers. It felt like I was going to come so many times but Lanai had only seemed to bring me to the edge.

Her hands were on me at all times. She was actively studying my reactions as she fucked me. I cried and whimpered in hopes she would release me from my nightmarish sexual tension. My panties were so wrecked at this point but Lana still continued to give them attention. It was too much for me! Lana was so gentle with me and I need to orgasm right now! I continued to cry and whimper.

"Oh my goodness, Ariel! Are you okay?" Lana asked, very concerned.

"Please...baby...just fuck me... go hard Lana please! I want to fucking come...please stop teasing me," I pleaded while I cried.

"Oh, you're going to fucking come, Ariel," she warned.

I waited even more patiently. This hurt. I had to sit there and deal with my nerves not being stimulated enough to come. Oh but it felt so good! I didn't like this whole teasing thing Lanai was going for but-

My world went through the roof in an unexpected instant. I came harder than ever and...let me tell you, I've never screamed during an orgasm before. This was the first time. It just...happened. I started tingling and it's like I was teased enough that my body said 'fuck it'! Lanai timed it perfectly and I didn't expect it. The second I started to orgasm, Lana had wiggled her wet slippery tongue so deep in my bumhole. It just slipped in and I couldn't do a thing about it. I was so shocked that Lana licked my ass.

I'd never had my bum licked before and now I can see how naughty you would feel when someone's doing the deed. She kept thrusting it in and out. No matter how hard I clenched, her tongue would always slip in. I was hot. I was drenched in sweat and felt super gross. I sat up and pulled Lana's face mine. After some more deep French kissing, I positioned my legs in between hers.

She assisted me in the position of our legs and we started rubbing our lady parts together. It started as a slower hump with a lot of kissing. It started to get hot and I felt like I was going to orgasm again. It was a big sticky mess down there and the smell I'm sure, made us both that much more excited. I was rough, she was gentle and it was only a matter of time until we shared more lovely orgasms again!

Lanai and I were drenched in sweat and pussy juice. Her bed was damp and we were exhausted. We fucked for a long time. My cookie box started to ache from all the rubbing and fingering. I could tell that Lana's, too, was tender. Her poor little twat was so red, I felt I should've been a little more gentle. It was weird that I had sex with my bandmate...that she was technically my coworker.

"I never thought I'd have sex with another girl," I said blushing.

"I'm really glad we did, Ariel," Lana said grabbing my butt.

"Lana, I want to do more...things to your...bum," I said softly and smiled.

"Oh, look who's all shy now! You really like it don't you?!" Lana said laughing.

"I like it, Lana. Did you enjoy it? I want to lick it all night. You made the cutest sounds. May I?" I pleaded.

"Well, we'll see! It felt...good. I just didn't ever think you'd want to lick it," Lana blushed and gave me a kiss.

"Has anyone ever licked your bum before?"

"Just you! And actually, you know... I'm kind of embarrassed, Ariel. I really enjoyed your climax. What an experience! I never would've put my tongue in your back door if you never did it to me first. You screamed like, so loud!"

"Oh...I didn't expect that! It's so dirty, eh? I haven't had sex for so long...Lana! You surprised me! Plus it's not like you didn't scream," I smirked.

"Wow! I'm just the one getting a massage! You stuck your tongue up my ass! I liked it! I really did! I felt we were going to have fun today when I invited you over!"

"Now that you mention it, I noticed you were not wearing panties on the couch earlier," I giggled.

"Oh, you perv! I didn't have any undies to wear! I guess you don't either at this point. I'm keeping em! Those panties belong to me now!" We both giggled and kissed.

"Can I have a pair of your panties? Your panties are so hot, Lana. Oh, fuck, I'm still horny, " I said rubbing my crotch.

"I'll give you a pair for when you go home. I want to enjoy you naked for a bit if that's okay. Your love for ass, Ariel, really turned my night into something else."

"You've liked me for a while now, haven't you?" I asked, smiling. I felt wanted!

"Sorry, Ariel. It's hard for me to come out of my shell. I've always loved you. I've always known you were awesome!"

"I'm so glad, Lana. Let's clean up, I feel so gross right now," I suggested.

We made our way to the bathroom. I watched Lana use the toilet as I waited for the water to warm up in the shower. I had to pee really bad too and danced around waiting. Her eyes were focused on my lower region as I anxiously waited.

"You need to pee, sweetie? Come!" Lana shifted toward the back of the toilet, still peeing.

I liked the idea and immediately sat on the warm seat facing her. Her legs touched mine and I leaned back to pee comfortably. As I leaned back, Lana held onto my hand to keep me from falling. It sprayed all out of me so violently. It was strangely romantic and naughty to pee with her.

Lana had her eyes locked on my body and watched me furiously pee. I put one leg up on the bathtub and stretched my pussy back so she could see with more detail. Lana concluded her pee and waited for me to finish. Soft moans could be heard from me as her fingers explored my nipples.

"Sorry, Ariel. I'm so into you. Everything about you makes me horny!"

I smirked at her and we jumped into the shower together. We soaped each other down and scrubbed ourselves squeaky clean. It was a really fun time and I couldn't get enough of it. It was fun to be naughty and touch another girl all over. We finished up and Lana took the lead on drying me off.

As Lana dried me with her towel, she bent me over and slid her finger into my bum. I locked eyes with her and clenched my ass around her sexy finger. I moaned and reached back to try and rub her chocolate starfish but she brushed my hand away. A few moments of her violating my asshole drove me insanely crazy.

I had an orgasm. It was weird because it was from a finger in the velvet neighbour's hole. I had fun and promised I'd be sure to give her juicy tushy another run. Anytime Lana would turn her back to me, I would spread her cheeks to view that pink puckered hole. It was yummy and I needed more!

I found myself to be super hungry again and asked Lana if she wanted some more food. She nodded in excitement and ran to get her phone on the couch. Relaxing on her tummy, she phoned the pizza place. I went over and could see that juicy bum! Oh, I knew what I was going to do!

"Hi, yes, Lanai. Yup! Again! Same thing as earlier and extra feta cheese, please! And can you tell me your desserts and drink-Uh! Uh! ARIEL! Ohh!! I'm sorr-AHH!"

12