Bang Baby Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syd_v63
syd_v63
1,007 Followers

After the first wave passed Rachel came back to reality and regained her ability to speak. She knew she needed to reinforce what they were doing give her approval let him know this was ok. This was what she wanted from him. "Oh god baby, that's it fuck me! Fuck this bitch with the nasty wet pussy." Rachel was ecstatic. Finally Tony was fucking her. Not in an inexperienced teenage lover kind of way which was hot but in an adult male I know a little more about what I'm doing kind of way.

"That's it baby tell me more. Tell me more."

"I want sloppy fucking seconds." He was thrusting into her rapidly now. Both of his hands were holding her ankles as he continued to thrust in and out of her. He was stretching her wide apart and was rutting into her like some wild animal. When he wasn't talking he was grunting. Her cunt, for that what it was now, was engorged with arousal, it was wet and sloppy. His cock and balls were slick with her love juice. As he looked down at this gorgeous hot woman below him he was so in the moment that he began to believe the fantasy. She was a slut, a whore he was fucking who had already been fucked and after he was done she was going to go out and fuck again. She was a wild feral feline women exuding raw sexual energy and he was there to serve her and move on once he was done, once she was done.

Rachel couldn't believe the reaction she was getting from Tony. This was fucking. His hard cock was sliding in and out of her. It felt good and strong and rigid. She wanted to break it off and leave it inside her like this. The hard maleness of it made her feel sexual and feminine. Not in a soft demure kind of way but in an erotic wild way. Her pussy was wet and sloppy; its lips were plump and full. God her clit was hard she was almost afraid to touch fearing she would explode. Waves of pleasure moved through her body and radiated out. Her nipples were diamond hard points and she took them in each of her hands and twisted and pulled them. God she love the slight feeling of slight pain combined with pleasure that she got when she twisted them in her fingers.

"Oh my Tony you're going to make me cum." It came up on her suddenly. She knew it was there, her orgasm, but had thought it was still a little ways off. A heat began in the centre of her stomach and moved outward, then waves started almost like and itch you can't scratch, not quite a burning sensation but the warmth began to flood her body. Burning needles of fire and she was cumming, her orgasm hit and she began to cum.

"Oh fuck Tony don't stop baby keep fucking me. That's it honey make me cum baby make me cum. I'll be a bitch baby. I'll be a slut; you can have a whore cunt full of cum. Just don't stop fucking me, keep fucking me. That's it you prick make me cum and then add you cum to his."

That was all it took Tony couldn't take any more. Rachel vaginal walls began to spasm and grip his cock. Her body began to shake, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she exploded right before him. His stiff hard prick began couldn't take any more. The head of his cock was too sensitive and there was no stopping what was happening he was going to cum and cum hard. He began to spew rope after rope of cum into his lovely wife who in a matter of minutes went from bitch, slut, and whore back to his wife and he was lost in the beauty and raw sex appeal that was her.

They lay there exhausted. He was still on top of her breathing heavy, she below him, legs spread, arms above her head, her chest rising and falling as her body attempted to re-oxygenate itself. His cock slowly going flaccid and falling from her sex. There fluids pouring from her like when a cork leaves a bottle resting on its side. The room smelled of sex, god she loved that smell. It was the thing that turned her on the most. There was no escaping what happened in this room the smell gave it away. Even in the post coitus afterglow of an amazingly strong orgasm the smell mad her horny and clouded her judgement.

"Baby if I could find you a big cock would you take it?" He was nervous now. She had opened a door he had been afraid to open because he knew where it might lead, where he wanted it to go and it was nasty.

"If it meant you'd fuck the hell out of me just like you did tonight I might consider it." Her mind was still clouded and she wasn't done feeling horny. Her pussy throbbed at the loss of his cock. Oh she may be sore in the morning but right now in this moment she wasn't and if he could go again she'd consider it.

"Seriously?"

"Easy there tiger. Honey I love you. You are it for me and right now I'm very satisfied. If you want to go again and thinking of me taking on a big cock and having it shoved deep up my cunt will get you there then I'm your girl. But lover I just found you again and I'm keeping you." She tried to emphasize the 'you.' She didn't know where he was going and recognized she was too vulnerable to play. They were experimenting and she needed to keep things safe. The one thing she knew about her husband was that he was an all or nothing type of guy. And that sometimes lead him to jump into the deep water with his eyes closed.

Chapter 2

Taking the tiger by the tail, or hold on for the ride.

They fell asleep beside each other each somewhat spent and exhausted but content. At three-thirty in the morning Rachel was startled awake as her legs and hips were pulled to the middle of the bed.

"Oh you fucking bitch you're at it again." Her husband was looming above her on the bed. His cock was hard and erect, ready for action. He was on his knees before and had spread her legs wide apart and was looking at her sex. It was gaping slightly from the fucking she had received earlier in the evening. Her pussy still wet and glistening with the mix of juices, hers and his. She knew he was role playing that they weren't his and he was chastising her for her sluttish behaviour.

"Look at you, your cunt it's full of cum." His voice sounded somewhere between a mix of cross and heighten arousal. "You've leaked it all over the bed you whore."

"Well the way I see it baby you have a few options. You can either lick it out of me so I don't end up pregnant again. You can fuck me and add your own to an already sexy mess. Or you can punish me and try and convince yourself that when you're done I won't do it again, but you know damn well I will." She smiled as she spoke. It had been years since they had, had sex twice in one night and if this little dramatic role play was going to ensure that she was damn well going to fulfill her role as the wanton hussy.

"Well as I see it how about we do all three?" He said as drove his hard cock deep into the center of her heated pussy.

"Oh my, it looks like it's my lucky night." Her smile broadened and her eyes lit up with glee. He stroked himself inside her for six hard thrusts and then pulled out. His cock glistening with the remnants of her lust. He paused only slightly as if considering his choices and then dove face first into her center.

"Oh god you are a horny devil." She wailed as dove face first into her sex, his face splitting her open and his tongue penetrating the folds of her sex. He roared and groaned loudly as his body shuddered. He ate her with a vengeance, sucking and licking her center. At first he stuck his tongue in her as deep as he could get licking and suck the remnants of their love. The he move up and found her clit poking out of its hood hard and proud. He began swirling his tongue in a clockwise motion around and over the hard nub of flesh. Rachel's nerve endings went wild. Her hips thrust up into his face without so much as a thought or consideration from her; she was completely instinctual in that moment. She attempted grind his face into her body rubbing herself up and down his face from his chin to his forehead. He was covered with her juice and he loved it. Rachel's body began to spasm and shake, her orgasm beginning to take hold. At that point Tony pulled his face out of her and replaced his tongue with his cock. He was a wild man. He grabbed and squeezed her breasts, twisting her nipples and then bringing his mouth down on each nipple which voraciously sucked and then bit. Soon his mouth came to hers. He grabbed her chin with his right hand placing two fingers in her mouth to hold her jaw open as he kissed and suck her tongue. They shared a powerful kiss and the taste and smell of pussy and semen permeated their senses.

The sex was passionate but quick and it ended with Tony fucking her from behind as he slapped her ass. As Rachel's first orgasm ended Tony pulled out of her and rolled her over onto her stomach, spread her legs and drove his cock into her from behind. Rachel's arms flew forward and she braced herself against the head board. Her head and shoulders were flat against the bed, her hips and ass were thrust upward to meet her husband and allow him complete access to her ever accepting vagina. She screamed in joy and rapture as she felt him release inside her as four pronounce spurts from his cock bathed her cervix with his seed.

As he came in her he was raging things like "Where'd you fuck him bitch, in our bed or his" followed by, "It was him wasn't it. You've become such a whore for his big cock haven't you bitch, haven't you?" And then, "What if you are pregnant? You made me get fixed and now you're full of his cum." She was so caught up in her orgasm that she didn't play along as well as she could have, so she really didn't know where he was going with all his implied references. That and the fact that Monday was a work day and she would be so damn tired as it was she just didn't have the energy to keep the role play going.

That morning was wonderful. Yes they were tired but every time one of them looked at the other they were both blushing like teenagers.

They each went independently about their routines. Tony went to the kitchen to make toast and coffee. Rachel jumped in the shower to clean up and get ready for her day. By the time he came back to the bedroom Tony found Rachel out of the shower and dressed except for her jacket, she had on her dark black pencil skirt with the pin stripe and a white bloused. She was stepping into a pair black three inch heels that set off her nylon covered legs perfectly. She was putting in her earrings adjusting her hair and makeup. She was fascinatingly beautiful.

"Coffees made and everything is out for toast. Whole wheat?" He said as he headed straight into the shower.

"Thanks babe you're perfect."

When he came into the kitchen again, this time dressed in his suit and tie, he found her leaning against the counter drinking her coffee. She had put away the toaster, jam and peanut butter and cleaned off the counter. She looked at him over the cup of coffee her eyes filled with a mischievous glint.

"Did you shave this morning?" She asked. He nodded, at the rather benign question until she added, "Me too."

Immediately his face flushed as he recalled what she had said last night 'cause as of tomorrow it'll bald.' He quickly moved in to her, pressing her against the counter. His need to find out for himself over powered his common sense. His heart raced as he pushed his hand past the top of skirt and slipped it under the waist band of panties to feel her almost bald pussy. "I decided on a landing strip, unless you disapprove?"

His face flushed a deeper red now, making his excitement easily readable to anyone in the room. He cupped her sex with his whole hand, his fingers finding and making out every detail, her vulva, with its outer and inner labia, which were starting to moisten. The opening of her vagina, it was soft and wet, he could feel the heat coming of her sex. The protective hood of her clitoris and finally her little clit, which was just beginning to harden. Just then she suddenly twisted her hips and moved to the side dislodging his hand from her skirt. She grabbed his wrist and brought his fingers to her mouth. They both could smell her sent. Gently she sucked his fingers clean and then walked away smiling. "I thought a landing strip was more appropriate. After all a busy runway that might get a big over sized jet visiting it and you certainly would want something there to guide it in and let it know where it belongs."

Before he could respond their son Michael entered the kitchen in his T-shirt and boxers. Tony kept facing the counter for fear he would reveal the erection he currently had in his pants. Clearly it was too early in the morning for Michael as he staggered to the fridge opened the door and got the milk, then turned headed for the kitchen table only to turn around again and grab the cereal off the top of the fridge. Placing both items on the table he turned around and looked at his parents who were blocking his way to the bowls and spoons.

"I thought you two would've had enough of each other last night."

His dad was the first to respond "Hey..."

But Rachel cut him off. "Did we keep you up? Sorry about that baby your father couldn't keep his hands off of me." She smiled at her husband over her cup of coffee. Her eyes bright and perfect, she was never lovelier, more vibrant.

"Ah gross mom. Can I have a bowl and a spoon?"

She knew the easiest way to avoid an embarrassing situation was to meet it head on. Take the embarrassment right out of it by eliminating any power it might hold over you. She reached back and opened the silverware drawer grabbed a spoon and reached up into the cupboards and got out a cereal bowl. "There you go a regular Jethro Boudine bowl for my starving boy."

"Ha ha, funny funny mom. Don't you have work?"

"Yes dear we all can't have the summer off to frolic and swim. Sitting round in our underwear stinking up the whole house."

"I have Training Camp today and coach doesn't let us rest." Michael had been accepted to university on a baseball scholarship, but needed to maintain his skill set. The university had recommended a summer program so between that and his part time job so he really was quite busy. Rachel knew this was a bone of contention for him and just liked to give him a hard time about plying all summer rather than working.

She gracefully moved by both her men and picked up some file folders that were lying on the counter by the fridge. "Time to make the doughnuts." She laughed at her own humour as she headed out the door.

Tony regained his composure and left for work as well. He would be horny all day.

Throughout the day both Rachel and Tony found their thoughts drifting to the previous night's activity. Tony's own thoughts went from extreme arousal to embarrassment and back, while Rachel's went from arousal to worry she'd pushed too far, with only touches of embarrassment, mostly hoping Tony wouldn't remember everything she had said but knowing full well he would.

Rachel was the first to get home, or so she thought. As she came in the house she headed immediately for her bedroom and the couples en-suite bath and shower. She had shaved that morning and found herself with an uncomfortable itch. She was headed to her bedroom to find some lotion of some kind to relieve the burning and she didn't want an unsightly rash. Driven by the desire for relief she began to disrobe along the way. She had left her blazer in the kitchen on hanging on a chair and had pulled her blouse loose from the waist of her skirt, she undid all the buttons of the blouse leaving it hanging open and headed up the stairs as she kicked of her shoes and flung them down the hall. She had just unzipped the back of her skirt as she continued down the hall, letting it fall to the floor, and turned into her room. She began to pull her panties down when she heard the noise. "Oh fuck!"

Michael had come home early after practice and had decided to use his parents shower, it had four shower heads with multiple massage settings, so he really enjoyed using it after practice. The shower was shutting off and Michael was coming out of the bathroom when his mother was going in.

"Whoa! Mom! Sorry, oh my god, sorry." He tried to turn back around and avert his eyes. As he twisted and jumped back he ran head long into the door frame. "Fuck!"

Michael's head careened off the door frame with an awful thunk! He immediately dropped his towel and grabbed his forehead. Realizing this now left him exposed, he panicked again; he was naked in front of his mother, he reflexively reached down for his towel and smacked his elbow on the bathroom counter, then slipped and landed on his butt with and awful thud.

"Ok, ok stop!" His mother commanded. Michael looked up at his mom realizing she was pretty much naked. "Alright, before you kill yourself, grab your towel and put it around your waist. I'm going to get my house coat and we're both going to cover up."

'She shaved her snatch' Michael thought 'My mother shaves her snatch. Oh my god. Oh my god.' He was blushing as he pulled his towel around his waist, he needed to relax and get his bearings. Just relax and keep your eyes down, just breathe 'why'd you have to stare right at her crotch' he admonished himself. He had a myriad of thoughts going through his brain and none of them were good.

"Michael. Michael! Look at me I need to look at your head." He was looking at the ground as she spoke. She needed to get his attention and assess his injuries. "Look at me young man."

As he looked up he saw that she was now wearing her housecoat. She was somewhat more presentable, although her ample cleavage was more than apparent. The fact that he knew she was naked from the waist down didn't help. 'Oh god she doesn't even have her nylons on, and her toes are painted. Oh fuck she has the sexiest feet and ankles. When did she start wearing an anklet?' His mind was racing.

"Ok we need to get an icepack on that head of yours, come with me." He dutifully followed his mother. Even at the age of nineteen some things are just ingrained and conditioned. Your mother tells you to move, you move -- Resistance is Futile. It was always a running joke with her, she would use a mock voice anytime he even so much as tried to invoke any pretence of his own authority 'I am your mother. Resistance is futile.'

Once in the kitchen she sat him down, got a wash cloth from the drawer beside the sink, wet it and wiped his forehead cleaning his brow. "Ok, the skin isn't broken but you're going to have a nasty bruise and some swelling. Hold this. Michael are you listening to me."

She left the facecloth on his forehead and he robotically did as instructed. She turned and went to the kitchen cupboard and began looking for something. Not finding it right away, she bent over and began looking through the bottom cupboards.

"There you are." She exhaled, and pulled out a box of plastic freezer bags that were sealable. She selected one and then turned and went to the freezer to retrieve some ice cubes. Placing the ice cubes in the plastic bag and sealing it up she returned to him and reached out for the cloth and said, "Gimme."

Throughout this whole ordeal Michael was having a hard time not looking at his mother in a completely different way. Oh sure he had known she was pretty, none of his friends had let him forget it. When he was younger, in grade nine, he had gotten into a fight with his best friend at the time, Ronnie Allen. Ronnie had made an offhand comment about wanting to bone her, in front of Matthew Peterson, Paul Arnold and Robbie McMasters. Michael had gotten so angry he ploughed him right in the nose breaking it. They haven't spoken since. He was starting to think that maybe he had been a little too hard on him. God he couldn't focus every move she made had a sexual feel and overtone to it, he had to get himself under control before it became embarrassing.

Rachel felt flushed. What was wrong with her, she kept staring at Michael's crotch. It didn't help matters that her pussy had been itchy all day from shaving it and she'd therefore walked around with a constant reminder of last night's activities. She was buzzing all day from the sexual play she and her husband had gone through and was dying for more. But seeing Michael's crotch and what hung between his legs had thrown her just a bit. It wasn't like he had an erection and maybe that was part of the problem, he wasn't erect but he was still big. Soft he was as big if not a little bigger than Tony. "Ok I think you'll be alright. Go to your room and get dressed and supper will be ready by six, were having Hamburgers. Dad's Barbecuing."

syd_v63
syd_v63
1,007 Followers
123456...8