Bang Baby Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syd_v63
syd_v63
1,009 Followers

There she thought nice redirect. 'Focus on a task and mention his father and we can move forward. Everything is back to normal.'

Tony was home not twenty minutes later. As soon as he walked in the door Rachel grabbed him by the hand and dragged him into their bedroom. Shutting the door she immediately went for his belt and began to undo his pants. Getting frustrated with the buckle she swore. "Fuck. Get that thing undone now, I need you."

"Oh my whats gotten into you?" Tony wasn't resistive really, just taken aback by her very forthright presentation.

"Nothing, I tell you later... if you're lucky." She was on her knees looking up at him and then she stared straight ahead. His buckle was now undone so she undid the button to his pants, pulled the zipper down, letting his pants fall to the ground. She pulled his underwear down to his knees, grabbed hold of his cock and held it briefly in her hand. "There you are, come to momma."

Immediately she opened her mouth and took him completely. Soon he began to grow and harden, his length no longer fitting her mouth and pushing toward her throat. She released him with a gasp of air and licked and kissed the head and shaft, reassessing his size. Opening her mouth she took him again sucking and swallowing as she did. This time when his cock reached the back of her throat she held herself steady. Placing both hands on his hips she held him in place and pushed forward. He could feel the head of his cock hitting the back of her throat, where it seemed to stop. Amazingly Rachel continued forward and he could feel the head of his cock entering her throat. The sensation was incredible, she had given him head before of course but she had never taken him so deeply. Still she moved forward and stopped. He could hear her gag and begin to choke. She immediately backed off and brought her mouth off his shaft. With a gasp of air she spoke. "FUCK! Almost just a bit further and you'll be past my gag reflex. I'm going to make you cum so hard."

She began to lick his shaft again, breathing in his musky sent. She sucked and kissed the mushroom head of his cock making it swell and then swirled her tongue around the head, down his shaft and to his balls. Her right hand came away from his hip and began stroking the shaft of his cock which was slick with her saliva. She began a pattern of four quick strokes up and down his length, followed by three slow much more deliberate strokes which culminated with her rubbing her thumb across the sensitive head of his cock, smearing his precum over the tip of its bulbous head.

"I'm going to take you again, just relax and enjoy and don't fight it. I need this as much as you." Again both her hands went to his hips. She looked directly up at him staring into his eyes before she took him. Her mouth was hot and wet and so, so, soft. The shaft began to slide toward her throat, but this time didn't stop when the head reached the back. Instead it smoothly went into her throat pause only momentarily when she seemed to gag for a second. With consistent pressure she continued to push and push as his shaft went further down her throat. Finally her nose smushed up against his pubic hair, she opened her mouth wide and part of his scrotum went in her mouth. She had done it; she had swallowed all of his cock. The felling was absolutely amazing, incredible, and marvellous so unbelievable he had no words. She held her self there for a short time letting her throat relax and then pulled off of him.

"I want to do that again!" She gasped as she released his cock from her pleasure hold. "I want to do that again and when you cum don't pull out just cum. Don't even fucking tell me just use my throat."

Tony couldn't believe that this was his wife. She was like some sexually charged creature that was exuding sensuality and lust. Again she began the ritual of licking and sucking his cock, kissing the length of his shaft as she stroked him up and down. Several times she rubbed her thumb across the head as she stared at his cock like it was something she had never seen before. She was enthralled by what she was doing and experiencing. Part of her was proud of her ability to take his cock so completely and another part of her wanted a bigger cock, a different cock, one that would choke and gag her like no other.

Her head was again between his legs and her mouth was encompassing his entire shaft. Up and down she slid on his cock taking down her throat. Her speed increased and she became more adept she added new things, little twists and turns to elicit greater pleasure from her partner. Her tongue slid and twisted along his shaft, her teeth nibbled and bit gently. Her throat opened and expanded to accommodate his size and length. Soon she reached out for his hands and placed them on her head so that he could hold her while she sucked him and gave him pleasure. When that was enough for her she began to direct him more, having him push and pull her head up and down his length, faster and harder. She set the speed for him showing him just how rough he could be, she wouldn't break she could take it, she was an experienced whore.

"Oh fuck, oh god." Tony moaned as his cock experienced things he'd never imagined. "That's it, take me, take me bitch. Fucking take all I got. Fuck I love you."

And then it happened he could take no more he was going to cum. His cock got more rigid than it had been and began to swell. Tony began to hump his hips into her face. Rachel's right hand was stuffed down her pants and making exaggerated circles between her legs. Her left hand was at his hips helping her stay stable. When she felt his cock head expand and flex she shoved forward, taking his cock past her gag reflex and into her throat. She could feel him flexing, felt his testicles tightening against her chin and knew he was going to cum. At that precise moment she shoved three of her fingers deep into her snatch as far as they could go and pressed hard against her clit. Tony shot off like a rocket spurting rope after rope down her throat.

"Ahhh. FFuuuuck!" He cried as he shoved his hips forward.

Rachel too let out a guttural sound that was partly stifled by the cock in her mouth as she came. The feeling of the cum going down her throat and the knowledge that her husband was throat fucking her without a care made everyone of her whorish fantasies feel more vibrant and alive. She swallowed everything he had until his shaft quit pulsating in her mouth. She was gently massaging his balls as she slowly, achingly removed his flaccid cock from her mouth. She kissed and sucked him gently continuing to stroke him in her hand as she stood up. When they were face to face he grabbed her head and forcefully brought her mouth to his kissing her and tasting his own cum in her mouth. He loved it and was now lost to her. She was the most sluttish, sexiest thing he had ever seen and she allowed him to fuck her, he couldn't be more lucky.

As she gently pulled away from him she said. "Ok baby how bout we go clean up and you go make supper. You're barbecuing."

He looked at exhausted and befuddled. "Oh, ok well uh fuck, I guess I'm barbecuing"

Supper was good. The family all liked BBQ, most of all Tony. Rachel did the dishes while Tony put things away, it was nice.

"Why are we doing the dishes? Isn't that why we decided to have kids?" Tony commented sarcastically.

"Kid." Rachel corrected "And since your decision at forty was to get a vasectomy it's going to stay that way. Besides I gave him the night off."

In actuality Rachel was feeling somewhat ill-at-ease around Michael after this afternoon's incident and felt distance was the more appropriate response here. "Besides I thought we could share a glass of wine and talk."

Tony wasn't sure how to respond to that. It was so close to the 'We need to talk' line that usually came with the 'Ok I fucked up' feeling he didn't know where to go. Was this in response to the vasectomy that was two years ago.

"I was just tired of condoms and birth control or the worry and panic that came when you were late a couple of times." He stated, "Besides we're going to be 'Empty Nesters' soon."

"Relax baby you're not in trouble."

"Good." You could almost feel the sigh of relief that came with that declaration.

"I thought maybe you'd like to talk about last night."

'Fuck' he thought to himself, I was that far from being scot free. "Um, what is there uh, to uhm talk about really? I liked last night didn't you?"

"Yes I liked last night very much. So much so I showed you how much I liked it this morning. That is I actually let you feel how much I liked it." She had the most devilish smile on her face as she handed him his glass of wine. It was a Zinfandel, blush, not too dry. She was by no means a wine snob, she liked what she liked. A fruity flavour not overly sweet and with a nice aroma.

"So what do you think?"

"The wine? I like it. You've bought this before."

"Not the wine silly. You know what we're talking about."

"Where's Michael?"

"Upstairs and then he's going out. He said something about meeting up with Ronnie Allen."

"Didn't those two get into a fight?"

"That was three years ago."

"Seems to me Michael broke his nose. What the hell was that about again?"

"Some girl. Are you just trying to avoid talking tonight?"

"No." He replied looking at his glass of wine. Caught.

"Well what did you learn?"

"You like it rough?"

"Sometimes." She smiled at him. Again that mischievous look was in her eye. "You want me to be fucked by a rather large cock?"

"Uh, yeah sorta." He was blushing now, looking rather sheepish. Rather similar to how his son was not three hours ago.

"Sorta?" She pried.

"Ok, yeah I do." He countered. "You like dirty talk and nasty names."

"Yeah, a lot actually." That smile just wouldn't go away. "I like being loud and open about what is turning me on."

"You're kinda directive with it."

"Why whatever do you mean?" She replied, feigning innocence.

"Well you go beyond the 'that feels nice' and head full steam into the 'do more that, right there, harder, now do this' talk."

"Well a girl likes what a girl likes, what can I say." She was beautiful and exotic in this moment and it was turning him on completely.

"Apparently a lot when the mood strikes you." They both began to laugh at that last statement.

"So where do we go from here?" Rachel asked feeling a little guarded as it was her that had opened this door for the couple. She was worried about backlash from Tony as he had been very embarrassed about some of his desires. Now that they were out in the open he might just close himself off completely and she didn't want that at all.

"I don't know why?" Tony responded this was all new to him and he already felt exposed with what he had revealed about himself. He wasn't too sure where to go; if she wanted to put it all away he was willing to do so. He also knew that there was more stuff he wanted to explore he just couldn't bring himself to say it; hell what he had already brought up was hard enough.

"Well do we need ground rules?"

"Like?" He was open to anything but clearly was looking to her for direction.

"Well, I don't know. Are there any subjects that are taboo? Too sensitive, too out there for you?"

"As long it's with you I'm willing to try anything."

"Ok I can live with that?" Her smile return with a vengeance and the gleam in her eye struck him.

"So tell me are Sunday nights our only night to play?" He was being bold now and opening the door.

"Not if you don't want them to be? Why what did you have in mind?"

"Well this is all new to me and to be honest I would like to follow your lead."

"You mean to tell me the man that spread my legs apart and threw a fuck into me at three in the morning has no idea what he wants to do?"

"Well I didn't mean that exactly."

"Well what do you mean baby?" God she was playing with him and he knew it, for that matter so did she. He was embarrassed that's what he meant but he didn't know how to say. He was the man after all and he should take the lead but when some of your thoughts and ideas seem a little out there even to you, it's hard to state them without a little motivation or at the very least stimulation.

"I'm not as good at this as you are. I mean I know what I want to say but I can't move into it as quickly as you can."

"Oh so you need a little help getting started then?"

"Yes." He smiled back at her.

"Well then. Why didn't you say so tiger? I'm just the girl to get things going."

"I thought I did?" There was that smile of hers again god what was he getting himself into.

Again the sex was good. In fact it was better than it had been in awhile with the exception of the previous night. Both partners had amazing orgasms and both really enjoyed experiencing their partner in a different way. This night was tamer than the previous night but still held magic and revitalized their appreciation for one and other sexually.

"So how about Thursday night we plan for something special." Rachel spoke after they were done and were lying beside each other staring at the ceiling basking in the afterglow of their sex.

"Special? What do you mean?"

"Well I've had thoughts and plans for awhile know and would like to maybe spring some of them on you. And since I don't have to go in until noon on Friday I thought it'd be a good time to experiment."

"Experiment? Well ok as long as I'm not a complete guinea pig I'll try anything once." He said nervously. Looking up at the ceiling he began to let his mind wander. He was curious as to what she had in mind. "Ok. Thursday works for me, I have a late night Friday with work. Those Japanese clients are coming Friday at three, so we have a four o'clock presntation, dinner and drinks, set them up in the hotel and then two big proposals Saturday Morning. Then they fly out Sunday evening. So I won't be home until after eleven Friday and back out Saturday morning."

"Why don't you stay in town Friday and come back Saturday afternoon?"

"Well that does make more sense, I'll just be missing you that's all." That was legitimately true, he would miss her. He never did like being away from home and the six or seven times he had gone away on business, half the time he found a way to bring her along.

"That way I can give you a special send off and a welcome home party." She smiled at him, batting her eyes playfully.

He chuckled at her silliness, "I can hardly wait."

"Oh, you'll like this I think. Especially if I lace it with some of Sunday nights nasty undertones. You'll like it a lot."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I'm not telling you'll have to wait. Now let's get some sleep, I have a big day tomorrow and planning to do."

They kissed gently for a few minutes and then spooned each other until they fell asleep.

Chapter 3

What's behind the door little girl or Unleash the dogs of war.

Finally it was Thursday and Tony was absolutely beside himself. Rachel and he hadn't had sex for the last two days, they were actually really busy. The point was he was horny. Horny like high school horny, it was all he could do to keep his hands of his wife before, during and after supper. They were cleaning up dishes, Michael had helped. He wanted to go out for the night and was hoping on having a late night if all things went well. The best was to assure that was to help around the house doing whatever little extras needed to be done. He knew that his parents would see him for the suck up he was but that had never hurt in the past. So helping with chores either way was a good idea.

Tony came walking out of into the kitchen after taking the garbage to the garage, when he found his wife alone and waiting for him. She was holding a bottle of wine, the same as they had had Monday night.

"Ok tiger here's what we'll do. We'll have a little wine, not too much. We'll wait for Michael to leave for his friends, he won't be back until late, and he doesn't have practice tomorrow as its Thursday. Then you'll go take a shower in the downstairs bathroom while I freshen up in ours. Then when you're done you meet me in our bedroom. Got it?"

"Sounds good to me. Is there anything else?"

"Oh yeah." She smiled a devilish smile, "shave."

"I already did?" Tony retorted.

"No baby your face is fine, it's not your face I want you to worry about." With that she deliberately reached out and firmly grabbed Tony's groin feeling around until she firmly held his cock in her hand, through his pants, and stroked him firmly once then twice and patted his balls. "You get the picture babe. Turnabout is fair play after all. Oh and while you're at it you could touch up that face of yours, I don't need any whisker burn on my delicate parts.

Michael left and headed for Ronnie's again, this was the third time his week. He'd told his mother he'd probably be back by Midnight unless he'd stay over at Paul's. Either way he'd call and let her know.

Tony took his cue from Rachel and headed for the downstairs shower, toothbrush, toothpaste, razor and shaving cream in hand.

"Leave the stuff in the front there we can trim that down later but the sides, shaft, change purse and taint need to be clean. I can help you if you want?"

Tony couldn't believe what he was hearing she was so bold and forthright. God she was sexy. "Uh no thanks I'm a little nervous as it is and don't need to be any jumpier."

"I promise I'd be gentle. Remember I've had more practice at that than you have." She smiled, waiting for the implication of what she had just said to sink in.

"Hey! Practice, when have you had practice shaving other... Oh yeah, I get it on you. Funny, funny, ha ha."

After he got out, he and put his pyjama bottoms on he went to their room and found the door locked.

"Rachel?" He inquired. And not getting an immediate answer knocked and called out again. "Rachel? Hun?"

"Tony is that you?" Her voice sounded a different somehow but he couldn't place it.

"Ah, yeah. Can I come in?"

"Uhm... Uh... Ahhh..." Her voice tones sounded aroused. "Could you go, ooohhh watch some uh... uh... uh...TV for a minute. Maybe a half an hour or sooo. My lover and I aren't quite finished. Ahh... Ohhh... mmm... Ok just thirty minutes more babe. Please?"

"Honey? Rachel, what's going on in there?" He was feeling on edge. He knew she didn't have anyone in there, at least he thought she didn't.

"Tony. Go watch TV and I'll call you when I'm done. Correction when we're done. Sorry about that lover." The last part almost sounded like she was talking to someone else.

"Rachel?"

"Tony! Go watch TV! I mean it. I love you now go!"

"Ok. I'm going." He stayed a minute and listened a bit longer. Then left to watch TV as he was instructed. This must be part of the role play he thought. He felt odd about it though. Part frustrated and part aroused. He couldn't figure out what she was doing in there and then he decided to go with it. He imagined her in their room with a lover. They were having sex and he was waiting out here in the living room until they were done.

They were doing more than just having sex they were fucking. She and her lover were fucking. Her tight, shaved pussy was being fucked and stretched by a big hard cock. She was screwing her lover in his bed, their matrimonial bed and her lover would spill his seed into her. She would fuck and suck some guys big strange cock, ride him and make him cum without using protection and then when he was done using her, he'd give her back.

The TV was on but Tony couldn't focus on the show. He really didn't know what channel he was watching. All he could imagine was Rachel, whoring herself out, moaning and groaning as she was fucked by a magnificently big cock. God Tony thought I'm becoming one sick puppy. Fuck I want to fuck her so bad right now. His cock and balls were aching. He dared not touch himself for fear he'd mess the couch.

syd_v63
syd_v63
1,009 Followers
123456...8