Banghardia Ch. 01: The Prisoner

Story Info
The Prisoner arrives on the island of Banghardia.
4.8k words
4.64
4.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers

This series will be quite different than the others that I have posted before. Firstly, if you have read my previous publications you'll know that they are all set in the same timeline, this one will be totally separate and will not mention or be with previous series'. Also, I am trying to be ambitious with this one to balance story with sex scenes more than my previous work, so expect gaps between smut based chapters (sometimes). Please leave a comment or give feedback! Always looking to improve.

***

Our story begins in the year 2020, in a city named Relicia in the kingdom of Banghardia; a massive island country known for its endless hot weather and vast changes in biomes. Desolate deserts, modernistic cities and humid jungles are just some of the landscapes across the kingdom. Thanks to the normality of the blazing heat it was quite common for the men and women to wear clothing not too dissimilar to swimwear in everyday lives. Banghardia was truly a place of mystery, magic and mayhem, a unique country which vastly out sized the smaller islands around the world.

It was mid afternoon. The giant sun beamed down relentless rays of heat upon the city of Relicia as it would every other day of the week. It's citizens went about their usual dull lives; taking either motor vehicles or public transport pulled by large beetle creatures created to provide a fast public transport service for the people of Banghardia, to get to where they needed to go. Whether it was school, or to one of the various cloud touching sky scrapers across the cities' skyline, the people were happy.

Across a small canal, close by the business district of Relicia, is a large glass boxed building. Across its front was a large neon sign which glowed with magical energy, shades of whites and blues wiped across the sign brightly in order to attract people to it. The sign read "The Starlight Guild" a place designed, like many other guilds across the kingdom, to provide help for those who needed it...for a fee of course. These guilds accepted anyone of any age, as long as they were useful in a fight or provided other special skills which could contribute to the jobs which are posted up on the guilds' smartphone app every day.

One such member of The Starlight Guild was located close by, in a small rickety garage close by the main guild building by the car park which were filled with various vehicles and creatures used as transport for guild members. The garage itself was made of concrete and rectangular shaped. A metal shutter extending to the width of the building. The person in question was inside, working away on a dented, broken and busted Berrari E55, a marvel in vehicular technology.

Her name was Thalia. At 24 years of age she is currently the longest serving member of the guild, working as their Magicanic as well as a normal job seeker. She was rather short, standing at only 5'2 what she lacked in height she made up for in looks. She was quite the stunning young woman: Her large doe eyes shaded a deep red, pastel red coloured hair long and currently tied back into a loose ponytail as she worked on the sports car. Her reflective aviator sunglasses were down; pressed hard on her nose to shield her eyes from the bright flame of the welder she held as she bent over the popped hood of the sports car.

She always enjoyed working on this particular car. Owned by the Starlight's manager, Amber, Thalia loved how it looked, how the engine roared and vibrated furiously as it sped across an empty street. She also appreciated how low it was to the ground; given her stature she usually worked on tip toes to ensure she worked her masterful magic on anything mechanical which drove through that shutter. She extended her body over the hood causing her natural large breasts to hang. She desperately attempted to contain them in a small black string bikini with a bright yellow cropped jacket zipped up just under her chest. Pulling the zipper up and over her tits caused discomfort she would rather avoid.

She sighed as she emerged from the car, rubbing a thin and shiny glaze of sweat from her brow with one of her small hands; this only caused the moisture to be replaced with thick black motor oil. It was quite common to see Thalia sodden with motor oil, smelling of grease, dirt and other metallic scents across her thick body while she worked in her personal garage...She would tell anyone that if she didn't need an hour long shower at the end of the day she wasn't working hard enough! She allowed the welder to drop to the floor with a clang as her tired and sore hands rested on her wide hips, she examined her perfect weld job as her smartphone began to emit an annoyingly upbeat voice across the room on her tiny metal desk.

"And we're back guys and girls, Banghardia Pop FM coming at you loud and proud! We're taking requests from you listeners all day long...We got this text from Julia who says shes working at the local Mythicamart stacking shelves and needs a pick-me-up for the next few hours of her day...How about we play 'Love Me Till Heaven Comes' by Angel Queens?" The music began to play, the upbeat and fast paced love ballad performed by the ever popular girl group rattled across the stone walls of the garage. Thalia smiled to herself and muttered the lyrics of the song back to herself as she moved around the Berrari.

The sweet singing was a normal quirk for hers, she had received many complaints from her neighbors in the past about her cute karaoke sessions as the music boomed out of her loudspeakers which easily passed though the thin walls of the accommodation's which Starlight provided. Spotting a large dent on the side of the door, Thalia squatted down on her thigh high black boots to get a closer look, noticing how deep the dent was she grumbled softly "I dunno how she manages to beat this thing up so much...I'm shocked she hasn't died in a crash yet the condition this thing's always in."

Gracefully she reached back behind her to pull on a metal wrench which was strapped to the back of her leather work belt which gripped onto her curves. She reacted slightly once she felt the cool metal tool brush on her exposed ass cheeks in which the lower half of her outfit left no cover for. She thought that if it didn't give her heated body a well earned cold feeling she would have changed into something less skimpy than her this usual day to day outfit when she worked.

Raising the wrench up and pressing it firmly onto the dent she murmured a few words under her breath as the head of the tool lit up with a pinkish red glow. Prodding the dent lightly she spoke the word "Reverse." which caused a cranking noise. In the blink of an eye the dent had fixed itself, looking as good as new. As she ran her hand over the dent to see if there was any issue with her spell, a loud creaking noise sounded loudly in her work space. She did not react as she rose back to her feet to shut the hood of the car before turning toward the shutter which slowly but surely cranked open; blasting white light from the outdoors into the dimly lit garage.

"That you Nyxx?" She spoke at a volume loud enough to be heard over the mixed noise of the music and the shutter opening. It was as she expected, standing in the middle of the light was a womanly figure standing upright with her arms crossed under her chest; behind her a much larger hulking silhouette which growled like a lioness.

"Who else?" Nyxx responded clear and confidently, slowly walking into the garage. She too was quite stunning. Taller than Thalia by a significant margin, she wore her thick long brown hair loose which stretched to her lower back causing it to sway as she stepped inside with her short white heel shoes. Her long legs were clad in thigh high stockings, lower area covered in blue and white rubber bikini bottoms which hiked up over her wide hips. Her body was quite toned, bust heavy and natural held together by a bikini top which matched her lower half. Over that, a tight unbuttoned crop shirt which wrapped tightly over her arms; her look topped off with blue leather fingerless gloves covering her slender hands. Nyxx moved beside Thalia, resting her thick ass on the hood of their managers super car, Thalia followed her friends actions, pressing her equally inviting booty on the cold metal hood.

"Did my Daisy have a good walk?" She asked her as she looked over at the hulking scaled creature that stomped into the room. Thalia tapped her thighs playfully beckoning it toward her making kissing sounds to it. The beast eagerly stomped over to her and pressed it long snout on her cheek, almost purring as the redhead started to scratch and pat the part of its chin which was free of its deep black scales.

Daisy, as Thalia had named him when she was younger, is a Black Scaled Drake; one of many magical creatures which inhabit Banghardia. A part of the dragon family, this imposing beast is not as large as a common Dragon, and paled in comparison to the widely worshiped Elder Dragons.

"You really should rename him you know. It's like if I called you John. Men need masculine names." Nyxx muttered as she watched the Drake enjoy the attention it was getting. Thalia recalled the moment she found out Daisy was evidently not female...it still embarrassed her to this day. Daisy got tired of the scratches and proceeded to stomp loudly away from the women and curled up onto a large pillow which Thalia had set up for him.

"Says who? It's not like he knows the difference between gender names. If only my scaly baby could talk..." She talked in a cutesy voice, like most loving pet owners would to their animals.

"You would need to find a Elder Dragon if you want one that talks. I don't think one of those would fit in here. Plus you would be arrested just for being in one's presence." Nyxx took a breath, feeling the heat on her skin she was quietly desperate for something cold on her.

"Obviously. Anyway, I finished your bike; deals a deal right? You walk Daisy I fix your bike?" The shorter woman pushed herself off the Berrari and slowly swayed her hips toward the only other vehicle in the shop. It rested on its stand, sitting at a slight angle. Nyxx whistled as she laid her eyes upon it.

"Amazing job as usual." She said tapping Thalia's shoulder. The bike was in pristine condition a coloured with bright blue and whites, similar to her current outfit's colour scheme. Before she brought it over to the shop it was beaten and broken down, one flat tire while the other was hanging on by a thread. Her last job took a bad turn which almost killed her and the bike; thankfully that certain someone by the name of Chad came to her rescue.

"I do my best. Least I could do." Thalia replied as she slipped her hands into her jacket pockets. "I figured I would change the performance, I remembered you saying it's handling was quite janky so I figured it would only take a moment."

"What can I pay you for it?"

"Its free, it wasn't any trouble. Best keep your money for your big date tonight." She giggled and nudged her taller friend softly. A blushing Nyxx kissed her teeth and shook her head.

"Seriously you need to ditch the fancy dinners and get back in shape. You're losing out on potential modelling jobs if you get a gut on you." Thalia teased, poking at her tummy, while still in great shape, there was a small difference than to what she was a few months ago.

"At least I keep my body in top shape. Unlike someone..." she replied avoiding eye contact.

"Hey I eat my greens..."

"Yeah, only when its in a burger. I still don't know how you're skinny."

"The calories go to my boobs and butt." She replied simply; Shrugging off her friends comments. They both giggled, letting the lighthearted spat between them disappear. The radio that still sounded in the background suddenly cut off by a glittery jingle and a sequence of three short vibrations. They both turned toward the desk, Daisy pricking his head up to look at the desk also. "The manager update the job listings?" Thalia muttered, moving over to the desk and retrieving her large phone. There was only one notification, not an update of the jobs which usually came twice a day, but a text from one of her contacts named 'Amber- Manager' the message itself was short and succinct:

"All available Starlight Members come to the lobby ASAP. If unavailable, please call at earliest convenience." Frowning curiously Thalia clutched her phone and turned toward Nyx.

"Wonder what this is about?" The redhead muttered.

"What's it say? Chad has my phone."

"It says to meet in the mess hall for some- wait...Chad carries your phone?" Shrugging as if there was no issue Nyxx nodded.

"Yeah, I hardly have any pockets do I?"

"You really trust your boyfriend enough with your phone? Aww you really are serious with him huh?" She started toward the open shutter, her friend following close behind. Outside the searing heat was much more relentless than what it was like inside, the lack of wind today really made it somewhat uncomfortable, even for those who were born and raised in this kingdom.

"Please...There needs to be trust in the relationship, I am perfectly fine with Chad keeping my phone handy. Your problem is you don't trust people; thats why a guy won't date you, even with a body like that." She spoke with a slight smirk on her face as they passed a number of cars that were parked beside her garage. Thalia pouted and hummed, glossing over the playful dig.

As they approached the building they noticed a number of individuals funneling inside. Stepping past the glass automatic doors they felt the cold air embrace them like a forlorn lover; it brought them that extra level of comfort the interior already gave them. The lobby itself was the largest room of the building, blue carpet running across the floor with a brighter shade embroidered in the center with the guilds emblem. A myriad of seats littered across the lobby which were already taken up with people whom followed the same message that Thalia received. In front of them were two flights of stairs that twisted together onto the second floor, which lead to other rooms of the guild headquarters.

"Hey babe." A manly voice called from the duo's left. Nyxx spun on her toes, causing her body to jiggle as she faced the man who greeted her. He was a tall dark skinned man, quite muscular wearing nothing but knee long shorts and sandals. Nyxx grinned as she hugged Chad, pressing her lips onto his as she embraced him; Thalia making sure to avoid watching them. Chad rested his strong arm across Nyxxs' lower back, firmly caressing her toned body. He pushed deep into his pocket and pulled out a smartphone with a pink flowery case. Nyxx thanked him and took the phone, quickly spying that the myriad of notifications she usually received on a daily basis were all gone, including the message which everyone had received.

"Here she comes, look alive." Chad groaned as the murmuring around him slowly quietened. From the second floor there was a small pitter patter of footsteps that approached the balcony between the two winding staircases. Emerging from it was a woman no older than 30. She, like most women across Banghardia, was quite elegant and beautiful, a more of a motherly look to her then the two lovely ladies which have already been introduced. She had oak brown and rather fluffy shoulder length hair, her thick legs stuffed into a tight pair of blue denim short shorts with a glistening gold bikini top. She had a vacant expression as she looked down on the other guild members. She parted her glossy plump lips and began to make a speech.

"Thank you all for coming today at such short notice. I apologize if I have pulled you away from a job or something else important but I fear that this may be equally as major...As you know the Starlight guild was built and conceived by my older brother, he made this place for people who felt like they did not have a home to live and work without prejudice. I am asking that you take this to heart as I let you know of a situation which occurred last week in the island of Stillhardia."

There was a confused murmur that spread across the lobby, people whispering and muttering to each other trying to recall any news from the other countries...could there be war? or worse?

"As you all know Stillhardia is quite different to Banghardia. But the one thing which stays consistent is that of magic and the creatures born from it. There was an incident which took place involving an Elder Dragon." Gasps filled the room those of shock and horror when the realization set in. "An Elder Dragon was murdered in cold blood by a group of brigands, a crime most foul...the police managed to catch one of the perps and put him to trail. Making a long story short he was not sentenced to death like those in the past; he's claiming his innocence and the Judge decided there was some truth to his alibi. So he is being sent here to work his debt away." The guild members roared with displeasure, less on the speaker herself but more directed to the outrageous system which kept the prisoner from the execution block. Thalia and Nyxx looked at each other, looking rather nervous over the whole situation; a man who apparently murdered an Elder Dragon must be dangerous.

"Calm down my friends please." The speaker said in authoritative tone, raising her hand up swiftly to silence the crowd. "This will be a tough situation for everyone...I have promised the Judge that not a hair on his head will be harmed by a member of this guild, so I implore you that if you wish our family here at Starlight to survive please keep away from committing anything against this man."

Chad growled and raised his fist up and with a booming voice cried "When is this asshole getting here?! I'll fucking see to him!" His girlfriend dropped her head to the floor immediately, hiding the clear embarrassment on her face. The speaker sighed deeply, she always knew Chad had more brawn than brains; his silly comment only solidifying her opinions on him.

The lobby doors slid open, the manager raised a thin eyebrow toward the entrance, beady brown eyes locking on the tall deep green skinned man standing out from the crowd. The Orc was quite handsome (like most of the Orcish people) his perfectly crafted hair tied back and loose. He was pushing a human in front of him with a black nightstick, using the tip to prod his shackled prisoner firmly between the shoulder blades forcing him to push through the guild members. There were scowls and hisses from the less than happy members as they stared daggers into his back.

"That's him? The guy who killed an Elder Dragon?" Nyxx muttered to Thalia, Chad too occupied with trying to look intimidating.

"He doesn't look as...Menacing as I thought he would..." The Magicanic replied slipping her hands into her pockets. She eyed him as he passed by, seeing his dark hair and striking brown eyes through the dirt and beard which had formed over the time he spent in custody. She would go far enough to say that he was very handsome.

"I agree. You know what they say though, don't judge a book by its cover." Thalia hummed in response, the sounds of his chains crumpling through the cool lobby. Both of them noticed the striking difference in common attire, specifically that he wore black jeans and a thin red cotton shirt with white patterns around the chest and upper back area of the clothing. Stillharidia's fashion was quite different to their own it seemed...

The man and the Orc reached the end of the crowd, feeling their venomous eyes lock onto him he took a deep breath and exhaled, looking up at the woman on the second floor. The Sky Whale ride over from Stillhardia was arduous, as was the six hour drive to this building; his eyes were heavy and right now he wanted nothing more than to collapse onto a bed and sleep in this heavily air conditioned building.

Zedda
Zedda
297 Followers
12