Banghardia Ch. 01: The Prisoner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Captain Bolt of the RCPD?" the fluffy haired women asked. The Orc nodded and bowed politely smiling a dashing grin at her which admittedly made her swoon ever so slightly.

"Yes Ma'am. I take it you have told your guild already? This is the prisoner...The Dragon Slayer." From behind the captain and the prisoner there were rumblings of curses and other negative responses. Thalia and Nyxx looked around them, feeling the hatred emanate from each and every one of the guild. They both stayed silent, refraining from joining in.

"Very good. My people know the rules and will be more than happy to oblige. You. Dragon Slayer...What is your name?" She spoke directly to the prisoner who winced at the nickname, he hadn't committed the crime and yet here he was in a foreign kingdom forced to work for these people who barely dressed.

"My name is Aro." He responded with a dry voice, the lack of hydration from his commute taking a toll on his voice box. The woman crossed her arms under her chest and hummed softly while she watched Captain Bolt proceed to magic his metal constraints away in a swift hand motion.

"So Aro...do you understand the terms of your sentence?"

"I do. I must work for your guild without pay and in return you will provide me shelter and food...And I must accept at least five jobs a week or I shall be handed back to Stillhardia officials for immediate execution."

She nodded her head, intently scanning his face to try and get a read on him. She too followed the thought process of Thalia and Nyxx, he did not look like someone who would kill an Elder Dragon in cold blood, he looked like a normal healthy early 20's man. "Very well. Then I will welcome you to The Starlight Guild. I shall select one or two people to shadow you for a while in case you try anything stupid..." She quickly began to pace left and right, her denim short shorts digging into her curves. Her gaze brushed over the people in attendance, noticing many men and women filing out of the lobby in disgust and annoyance.

She stopped at the center of the diminishing crowd, curling a devious smirk. "Thalia. Nyxx. You two shall be Aro's caretakers. I shall leave it up to you to decide when he is ready to go out by himself. As for the rest of you? You are dismissed!" She slapped her hand on the balcony railing which sent a woosh of wind through the lobby. Both Thalia and Nyxx stared at each other, Chad looking like he had seen a ghost.

Aro massaged his wrists, deep red markings from the chains cut into his light skinned flesh, the hair on his arms shaven down from the friction. Captain Bolt cleared his throat as he towered over Aro "Listen Dragon Slayer, keep your head straight and maybe you'll be free to return to your home...And keep away from any dragons, and especially that church who worships the things."

"I will, don't you worry." He snapped quickly back.

"I'm not...If it was up to me you would be dead and buried in an unmarked grave. I'm just saying to keep your head on because this Starlight Guild is a good place and I don't want it to be disbanded...They make my life as a copper a lot easier." The captain continued to talk, adding his generic speech about acting as a model citizen as he would with everyone he arrested; only before he reached the halfway point of his lecture he felt his body be pushed aside whilst Aro was spun to face the infuriated Chad.

"Listen up you fucker. If you even think about laying a finger on my girlfriend I will rip your head off and use it as a football!" He raised his fist to attempt to strike Aro, pulling his arms up and around the thick bicep of the man. In one swift movement Chad felt his body lift from the ground and flip over to the floor with a thud, breath escaped his lungs as the smaller Aro stood above him scowling.

"Chad seriously?!" Nyxx cried as she and Thalia jogged over to the scuffle, their soft thickness bouncing with each long stride. "Sorry about him he can be a total asshole sometimes." She huffed at Aro who looked at them both vacantly.

"I was told I wouldn't be attacked." He stated to the Captain who helped Chad up to his feet.

"You're fucking dead asshole!" He called as Blot pushed him away.

"Cool off sir, you heard the rules." Bolt stated as pushed the dark skinned jock away.

"Starting off well huh?" Thalia said lightheartedly, desperate to disperse the awkward occurrence. Their eyes met, to which Thalia felt her heart lurch ever so slightly. Beneath the dirt and grime he was very much her cup of tea. Looking away with a slight tug of her red hair she sighed. Nyxx held her hips, pouting at her boyfriend storming off.

"I'm Nyxx. This is Thalia. That woman who spoke to us is the manager, Amber. I guess we should welcome you to our little home..." She opened her hands up like a show girl would present a prize to a game show winner.

"This is little?"

"Well I guess-" Nyxx began before being cut off by her busty friend who seemed to talk to make sure her voice was heard.

"We're still small in terms of base size and members. Other guilds have bases all over Banghardia but we're the only one in Relicia, so most of our jobs are around the city or the towns close by." Nyxx gave Thalia the side eye with a cocked eyebrow, she was usually very shy in front of strangers, she recalled that it took her weeks to open up when she approached the redhead for the first time.

"I see. I'm sorry but I haven't got used to this kingdom right now, In fact i'm surprised you haven't tried to kill me yet."

"Don't get us wrong, it's not like I'm happy following you around, I'm blowing off a date tonight to do this...But what Amber wants Amber gets so I will do as she wishes." She gave Aro a sassy look, quietly shifting her position so that her rubber bikini bottom stopped riding up her ass after that short jog.

"Either way. I think you need to clean up before we take a job. We do things properly here. So I'll give you a quick tour and give you a room key."

"And I'll get a job sorted out for us. Shall I prep your bike Nyxx or will you be riding with me and the Prisoner?"

"Please call me Aro." Thalia blushed slightly, rubbing a thin strand of her hair between her index finger an thumb.

"The bike is fine. I think if Chad found out that I was in the same car as our new member I would get a earful." Nyxx sighed as she moved past Thalia, motioning Aro to follow her down a long hallway which lead to the inner section of the Starlight Guild. As they walked Aro quickly gave a look at her behind which swayed and jiggled as she stepped in front of him...

So began Aro's new life in Banghardia; after a very discomforting arrival he quickly found out that living in a guild where the women wore such little clothing may not be so bad after all...

Continues in Chapter 2: A Peculiar Parish

12