Bangin' Batman Ch. 04

Story Info
Lauren pops Robin's cherry.
3.8k words
4.21
24.2k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Dick! Bury your cock inside me! Mmmmmm hell yes! Fuck me! Give it to me hard! Ahhhhhh! Yes! Fuck me senseless!" she moaned as he slid in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

Our girl Lauren is living quite the life.

She had become Mrs. Bruce Joseph Wayne aka Mrs. Batman. And because of her marriage to him, she had gone from broadcast journalist at GothTV to owning the entire station itself, thanks to her husbands' influential bank account and connections.

She was living on cloud 9,000,000,000. Her sex life was the greatest thanks to her and Bruce's insatiable sexual appetite for one another. Life for her sexually and/or otherwise couldn't be anymore perfect than it already was.

Or so that's what she thought but soon enough she'd find out that it would get a whole lot better. Thanks to Batman's new sidekick Robin.

Here let me explain it to you............

You see the town was all a buzz about the mysterious murders of the very talented Thomas and Faith Grayson.

They were performing their daring high wire act while their 18yrold son Richard aka Dick was watching from below, that's when the line snapped plunging them to their tragic deaths in front of spectators and Dick at Gotham Arena.

What was first thought of as an accident was soon discovered as a cold-hearted murder, as the line was found severely tampered with.

Lauren knew this would hit very close to home with Bruce. After all he was just a mere 8 year old child when his parents were murdered in front of him. And hit hard it did. Because of it he became a man on a mission.

He was going to find out who the callous and heartless bastard(s) were that took these two loving and doting parents from their only son. Knowing the pain the poor boy was going through was all too real for Bruce and she knew it.

But soon he would amplify her love for him tenfold. Laurens' heart fluttered with happiness at hearing some very great news. Not only was her husband so humbled by what happened to poor young man but, he even extended a hand to help him after losing everything. She was beyond proud of her man as any wife would be.

Dick was a joy to be around. He had reminded Bruce of himself at that age, Dick was very fond of Bruce as well. So much so that Bruce decided to train him to be his sidekick.

They trained for days time and schedules permitting of course. After all Bruce was still a billionaire businessman and Batman mind you. And Dick although he was a joy to be around had schooling to concentrate on as well. Yes Bruce had put the boy in school.

Lauren felt like a mom without actually having to be one not that it bothered her. She was happy that Dick had someone to be around to talk to.

She was glad he had someone that to be there for him, she was glad he had someone who experienced the same tragic pain he was going through. Dick was just as fond of Lauren as he was Bruce.

Only he would soon learn that his feelings towards her were on another level then that of his feelings for Bruce.

Like any typical 18yrold Dick was into loud music, junk food, comics, video games, mischief and yes he was definitely into girls. As a matter of fact while attending Gotham University he had met Barbra Gordon, daughter of police commissioner Jim Gordon. The two were quite the young pair. They spent many days together at Wayne Manor, her house and Gotham Mall.

But soon the couple would take a break from one another. It was tough for Dick, but he was thankful that Lauren was there to try and explain all things female to him. Even when he didn't understand a word she meant he was happy she was there for him.

She saw that the break up bothered him. So, one day she decided to have a chat with him about it. While sitting on his bed with him, she listened as he voiced his opinion about the situation.

"I don't get it Lauren. I thought we were happy. I mean we spent a lot of time together, things were great between us and now all of sudden she wants a break! I just don't get it!" he said to her shaking his head.

"Well kiddo I'll tell ya this much, coming from experience of course the female species is complicated and complex to say the least. At that age we don't know what it is we want unless it has to do with fashion and makeup that is. But I'm more than sure she'll come back around to you soon enough" she answered with an accompanying smile.

He smiled at back her and said "Thanks. I needed that."

She smiled back at him and kissed on his forehead before turning around to leave his room. That's when his boner hit. He was hard from watching her walk. He quickly hid it by placing his backpack on his lap.

"Holy shit! What the hell was that?!" he thought to himself. He knew he always had feelings for her but they'd never caused him to get hard or think of her like that.

"You fucking idiot! She's like your mom! Why in the hell would you get hard?!" he said to his boner. He knew then he had more than just "mother and son" feelings for her and that he had to hide it from her and especially from Bruce.

But over the next few weeks he'd quickly learn that he couldn't do that.

In the weeks following his first boner he had Lauren on the brain. She was all he could think about. He wanted to fuck her badly but there were two major problems with that.

First problem was that he's a virgin. The second problem was that she was married and even if he did get the chance to some way somehow fuck her, it would ultimately jeopardize his relationship with Bruce severely and he didn't want to do that.

But just what was he gonna do? He wanted to pound the shit outta her caramel colored ass in the worst way.

He laid in bed naked one night thinking about her lips sucking his dick.

"Mmmmm Lauren baby! Suck my cock! Make me feel so fucking good!" he moaned with his eyes closed, thinking of her while he jacked off. That's when he heard her voice.

"Ohhhh God! Bruce! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me baby! Take my pussy! Mmmmm! Fill me up with your dick!" she screamed as she and her husband fucked the night away.

It drove Dick all kinds of insane. Mainly because he wanted to be the one pleasing her and have her scream his name not her husband's. Her screams and moans were keeping his dick hard. Her screams were getting louder which meant she was close to her peak as was he.

"Mmmm yeah! Cum for me baby! Scream my name as you cum!" he moaned aloud as she screamed and he blew wad after wad of cum on his stomach.

"I can't do this anymore! I want her so fucking bad! But if I even dare make a move on her Bruce will surely kill me for it." he said to himself.

He was so conflicted he really didn't know what to do.

One night while Bruce was out fighting crime, Dick was in the library studying for his midterm and he could hear Lauren moaning.

"She's in there pleasing herself and teasing me! She knows I have a midterm!" he said to himself as he tried to adjust his boner through his pants.

"That's it I can't do this anymore! I've got to tell her how I feel!" he said as he closed up the book he was studying.

And that's just what he planned to do. As he got closer to her bedroom door, he could her moans turn to shrieks as she went to town on herself.

"Its okay. Just tell her how you feel and you'll be fine!" he kept repeating to keep himself from getting cold feet. He approached her door, as he knocked on her door, she screamed from pleasing herself and he got cold feet then proceeded to go in the other direction.

"I'm such a whuss! I can't do it! But I have to! I've got to get this off my chest! I've got to tell her that I want to fuck her brains out!" he muttered aloud to himself as he walked away not knowing she was listening and heard every word he said.

"So you want to fuck my brains out eh Mr. Grayson? Hmmm....... I see its time Bruce and I had a chat about young Mr. Grayson." she said to herself.

So the very next morning, while Bruce and Lauren were having cappuccinos and Alfred's famous cinnamon rolls and Dick was out doing his training, she decided to talk to him about what she overheard.

"Bruce we need to talk. Its about Dick." she said to him.

"What about him?" he asked with a mouth full of cinnamon roll.

"He's horny Bruce and wants to fuck a woman." she told him.

"He's 18 babe. All 18yrolds at that age want to fuck" he responded with a light chuckle.

"But you don't understand, he doesn't want just any woman" she said to him.

"Okay so who does he want?" he asked in a confused tone.

"He wants to fuck me." she replied with an accompanying weary sigh.

"What?! You?!" he exclaimed.

"Calm down Mr. Hothead! But yes he wants me." she replied. Bruce was speechless and not to mention pissed off completely.

"I can't believe I'm hearing this! Its unbelievable! You've got to be joking Lauren. Please tell me you're joking!" he demanded in an angry tone.

"Will you relax Mt. St. Helens?!" she told him.

"Relax?! What the fuck do you mean relax?! How would you feel if you found out that the young man you empathized with, brought into your home, trusted with your life and is training to take over fighting crime in this city for you had the hots for your spouse?" he asked angrily.

She just rolled her eyes at him and said "He's a kid! Lighten up! Now I'm sure its nothing more than a meaningless crush. And besides, since he has to hear you fucking me almost every single night of the week, how can you sit there and blame him for wanting to get a piece of my ass?"

He sat there and thought about it for a few seconds. And as much as he wanted to, he knew he couldn't stay mad at him or judge him for it.

"Okay so since you have all the bright ideas, what do you suggest we do about this?" he asked sarcastically.

"Hmmm.........I say give him what he wants", she replied after thinking about it for a second.

He looked at her like she was completely nuts.

"What?! Are you crazy woman?! Absolutely not!" he blurted out.

"Why not?!" she replied.

"You are my wife! My property! No other man is gonna fuck you but me!" he exclaimed.

She glared at him.

"And you are my husband! My property! But yet, you found a way to put your dick into the pussies of the following women who aren't me: Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harvey Denton's former fiancée Heather, and that crazy Russian bitch Red Claw! And recorded all of it! All while being married to me! And now that you learn someone other than you has the hots for me, you want to remember to be monogamous! I can not believe you!" she yelled back at him.

As she started to storm off he grabbed her arm and said to her.

"Okay fine you're right. I did. I fucked every last one of them while being married to you. So, by giving him what he wants which is to fuck you, you're getting back at me for sleeping with all those women correct?".

As much as she wanted to say yes she didn't.

"No Bruce. Look all I want is to help him get it out of his system. It'll only happen once. I trusted you and now its time for you to trust me." she told him. He didn't like it but he trusted her.

"Okay fine you can fuck him. But Lauren.......just this once!" he replied firmly.

"You just don't know how to say no to me do you?" she asked then smiled at him.

"No I don't. So, how are you gonna get him to fuck you?" he asked.

"You have a business trip to Japan next week, for the new plant being built there right?" she replied.

"Yeah, what about it?" he asked her.

"Well while you Mr. Wayne are away. Myself and young Mr. Grayson will play." she told him.

"Woman, for the record: I don't like you." he said to her with a sly grin.

"Mmmmmm you're right. You don't like me. You love me." she replied before cupping and squeezing his balls with her right hand.

The following week had arrived and Bruce was gone on his trip with Alfred in tow. That left just Lauren and Dick alone in the manor. And Lauren was more than willing and ready to initiate Operation: Fuck Dick. She sprung into action the night Bruce had left to go on his trip.

Dick was just ending an online study group when she knocked on his door.

"Dick, its Lauren. Can I come in?" she asked ever so sweetly and instantly he was hard from hearing her voice.

"Uhh yeah sure come on in" he replied in a nervous tone.

She entered his room, wearing a tight black spaghetti strap dress with no panties nor a bra allowing her nipples to poke out through the fabric. When she entered she was turned on instantly by seeing him in his workout clothes.

"Did I catch you at a bad time?" she asked as innocently as she could.

"No! Not at all I'm just finishing up my study group for the night. What uh, what brings you by?" he asked while looking scared out his mind.

"I wanted to talk to you about something. But if you're not up to it I can come back later." she replied.

"No! Its okay I can talk now." he nervously blurted out.

"Listen, I don't want you to take this the wrong or nothing. But, I've noticed that you've been acting a little strange whenever you're around me lately, is everything kosher? Are you okay?" she asked while sitting next to and putting her arm around him.

He was hard, sweaty, and as scared as a cornered mouse and it was at that moment where he just couldn't fight it anymore.

"Lauren I'm sorry but no everything is wrong. I can't do this anymore. I'm in love with you. For weeks, I've laid here on this bed, jacking off wishing I could be the one fucking you instead of Bruce. When you moan and scream you excite the shit outta me. It makes me want to be the one eating out your ass and pussy, fucking you senseless, having you ride my hard cock and having you suck on it! And I'm sorry I don't know why I have these feelings for you but I do. And if Bruce ever--" he was about to finish his explanation to her when she plants him with a sweet juicy kiss.

"Its okay. He does know you want me as do I. And we talked about it, he was pissed at the thought of it and resented that I want to give you what it is you want so badly. But I was able to convince him that you're young and these things happen to kids your age. And besides he hasn't always been Mr. Faithful either. So its okay if you want me because truth be told I've been wanting to fuck you ever since I found out that you wanted me." she had explained.

He was scared, shocked, horny, and hard as a steel pipe at her revelation.

"So you're not mad at me?" he asked her.

"Mmmmm nope not at all" she replied while grabbing the bulge in his pants. It made the poor boy jump off the bed slightly.

"Oh God! Fuck me Lauren! Please fuck me! I want you in worst way!" he begged her.

"Mmmmm I love it when a man begs me to fuck him." she purred.

She was hypnotic to him. All he wanted to do was fuck her into all oblivion but he was a virgin.

"Lauren I have to tell you something I'm a--" he began to say before she covered his lips with hers.

"I know you're a virgin, which is even more reason for me to fuck you. Now get naked!" she replied.

And get naked he did. By doing so, he revealed his hard 7" dick to her.

"Mmmmmm I like what I see" she purred. She then stood up, let her dress fall to the floor and him in close for a deep passion filled kiss. He had his hands massaging her soft round ass while he kissed her.

"On the bed. With your head at the edge of the bed. Now!" she demanded. He did what he was told.

"I want you Lauren! Fuck me! I want to make cum gush out of you!" he told her.

"Mmmmmmm you're going to. The first thing you're gonna learn is how to eat pussy." she told him before straddling his face with her wet pussy.

Her womanly scent made his head spin.

"Mmmmmm first thing you want to do sweetheart is to, mmmmmm lick all over my pussy. Mmmmmmm yes just like that!" she moaned as he eagerly licked every corner of her hungry pussy.

"Mmmmmm yes! Good boy! Lick that pussy real good! Mmmmm! Yes! Ohhh Dick! I love it!" she moaned as she grabbed his head and moved her pussy up and down his tongue.

"Ohhhhh Jesus! Mmmmm! Yes! Yes! Ohhhhh yes! Now stick ya tongue in my pussy! Make me ride ya wet tongue!" she demanded and just like before he was eager to heed her command.

"Mmmmmm! Ohhh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Make me ride ya tongue! Ohhhhhhh shiiiiitttttt! Yes Dick!" she shrieked as she rode his tongue.

"Jesus! Yes! You're such a bad little boy aren't you sweetie? Mmmmmmm! I love bad boys! Now eat my ass!" she commanded and he told just what he was told to do.

"Ahhhhh! Fuck yes! Eat that ass boy! Ohhhhh! Yes! Oh fuckin' shit! Yes! Yes! Yessss!" she shrieked as his mouth went town on her ass.

"Enough! You've done quite well sweetheart. Now its time for your second lesson: getting your cock sucked correctly." she told him.

He was in heaven. He had his face drenched in a mix of her cum and his saliva and wouldn't have had it any other way.

She dragged a finger down his body. A very toned athletic body at that. He felt like he was seeing stars looking at her.

"Mmmmm Lauren please. Oh God! Suck me off! Ohhhhh! I'm so hard! Please relieve the tension with you're wet sexy mouth!" he begged.

And she did just that. She took him into her mouth and he nearly died. Watching her head bob up and down on his dick was making crazy.

"Ahhhh! Ohhh! Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Lauren! Suck my cock! You feel amazing around it!" he shouted as she sped up her rhythm and eventually sucked on and played with his balls. She was so gorgeous to him.

"Good God! I'm gonna cum! You're fucking amazing!" he shouted.

"Mmmmm. I aim to please darlin'. Now its time for your final lesson: fucking like Tarzan. Are you ready sweetie?" she asked.

"Yes! I want to be inside you so fucking bad!" he answered her.

"Good to know. You're a great student honey." she said as she winked at him.

"You're an exquisite teacher." he replied.

"Mmmmmm now as I lay down, come here, spread my legs and fuck me!" she ordered.

He was more than willing to oblige her. He pushed her legs back as he spread them wide, he was nervous as hell.

"Don't be scared baby. Mmmmmm guide your cock to my wet hole. Oooh yes! Just like that! Now start sliding it in and out. Mmmmmm! Yeah! Ahhh! Just like that! Mmmm! Good boy! Now that you have a rhythm going.......fuck me!" she told him.

He was on cloud 9. He closed his eyes and began to quicken his pace.

"Mmmmmmm! Fuuuuccckkkkk! You feel so good! I'm gonna fuck you so good! Ahhhh! Yeah! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Ohhhhhhh shiiittttt! Yeah!" he told her as he started pounding her harder.

"Oh God Dick! Bury your cock inside me! Mmmmmm hell yes! Fuck me! Give it to me hard! Ahhhhhh! Yes! Fuck me senseless!" she moaned as he slid his throbbing cock in and out of her sopping wet pussy. They fucked like for forever.

"Now I want your cock in my ass! So flip me over and fuck my ass!" she ordered and he was eager to grant her request.

He lined the head of his dick with her asshole and pushed it inside her.

"Yessss! Now fuck my ass! Pound it like you pounded my pussy!" she screamed as he fucked her ass.

She was so tight but he loved it. She was making him work for it. He knew he wasn't going to last very long.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkkkkk! I want you to ride me! I'm gonna cum soon and I want it to be in your pussy!" he told her.

He pulled out of her ass, as he did she straddled his dick and guided inside her hungry pussy. She rode him with all reckless abandon.

"Shiiiittttttt! Lauren! You feel so good bouncing up and down on my cock! Oh holy fucking shit! Fuck my cock!" he screamed as she bounced all up and down his dick. He felt his cum boiling. He about blow his wad soon and she was as well.

"Ohhhhhhhh Jesus! Dick! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Its gonna be all over your stiff cock! Ohhhhhhhh holy fuck!" was all she said before screaming her lungs out as her orgasm took her and she flooded his dick with her cum.

12